What To Write In Mother’S Day Card?
What is a short emotional message for mom?
15. Dear Mama, – I really wanted to convey how much you mean to me. You have been a constant source of love, support, and guidance throughout my life. Your selflessness made me who I am. Your kindness, wisdom, and strength inspire me to do and be better in all aspects of life.
You have always been there to listen to my ramblings and dispel my fears, and your bear hugs work wonders. Your unconditional love anchors me, giving me the courage to face challenges. I cannot express how ardently I appreciate all the sacrifices you made to get me to where I am today. You are the heart of our family.
My love for you is beyond words. I aim to keep making you proud all day, every day. Your little one, (Your Name) Image: IStock
What is the best letter for mother’s Day?
ABC57 salutes all mothers, with special love for our own. – I love you mom. Your love, guidance and tolerance helped turn me into the person I am today. Thank you for always putting your kids first (even when we were a pain!). I still try to live up to your mantra at work, at home and out in the community: “Treat others the way you want to be treated.” And it works! Brian Conybeare Anchor/Managing Editor I love you mom.
Thanks for your endless support and teaching me to follow my dreams! You’ve taught me so much more than that too. I only know how to cook because of my frantic calls to you standing at the stove in college. Tiffany Salameh Evening Anchor Ma, thank you for being the strongest person I know. You’ll never know how much I appreciate the mother and grandmother you are.
3 easy Mother’s Day card ideas!
We love you! Eric “Tacklebox” Bellinger Assistant News Director I love you mom because you taught me what unconditional love is and you are always there for me through good and bad. Not only did you show me unconditional love, you are so well known to many of my friends, former classmates, even some strangers as someone who is kind, loving and a second mother.
- Tom Coomes Chief Meteorologist I love you mom.
- Thank you for your continued support through the years.
- I appreciate you allowing me to use the kitchen and learn how to cook, and also encouraging me to go for what I want in life.
- Zack Begly News Producer I love you mom.
- Thank you for never allowing me to go hungry in your house, for continuous weather updates regardless of where I live, and for always being there to talk about the Bachelor/Bachelorette with.
Thank you for your unconditional love! Happy Mother’s Day! Jena Stopczynski Social Media Manager I love you mom. Thank you for teaching me kindness and for always being there to talk out life’s problems. I will always remember your spaghetti with pesto and all your fabulous cooking.
I miss you so much. Happy Mother’s Day. David Caulfield Meteorologist Dear Mom, thank you for raising me with love, patience, and the occasional threat to sell me to the circus – I wouldn’t be who I am without you! Tim Spears NightTeam Anchor I love you mom and you will always be my best friend for many reasons.
But mainly because you were the first to tell me “you should be a major in communications since you love talking about sports”, as a freshman in college. Here I am 12 years later living my dream. LeVon Whittaker First Born/ Sports Reporter I love you mom.
- Thank you for always having my back and guiding me in the right direction.
- I would be lost in life without a lot of your pointers.
- And I’m never afraid to fail because I know you won’t be disappointed.
- Sean McGarry Executive Producer Mom, thank you for unwavering support – in everything I do, as I navigate this thing called “life” Even though I work at a TV station (but am not an engineer), I love that you still think I can fix your TV, whenever it is broken.
Because I love you, I promise to always try my best to make sure your TV is always working. And if needed, I will buy you a new one so you can keep watching ABC57 and the CW25, to support me in my career. Marissa Hunter Creative Services Director Dear mom, thank you for being an example of how to make the community a better place.
- You’ve impacted countless students, neighbors, and strangers through the years with your teaching and volunteer work.
- On top of that, you managed to move mountains to make sure Max, MaryClaire, and I were on the path to success.
- You are a force to be reckoned with, and I strive to have a heart that loves helping others, just like you.
Maci Tetrick Meteorologist I love you mom! Thank you for introducing me to my love of food! Your cooking will always be my favorite. Thank you for teaching me about my culture and helping the whole family stay connected no matter where we are. Coty Diaz News Producer Hey mom, love you.
Thanks for your tolerance and patience over the years. You are the best, and your spaghetti ain’t bad either. I hope your Mother’s Day is full of laughs and great memories. Tim Ceravolo Executive Producer/Digital I love you, Mom! I thank God every day that I am loved by you! Being your daughter has shaped me into the woman I am today, and I hope it truly reflects the love, encouragement, faith, and support you’ve instilled in me.
Oh yeah—and loving me when I get excited and talk too much. Love fiercely, be bold and put others first. I hope I’m making you proud—love you always Momma! Summer Horan News Anchor Mom, you have always been not just one of my best friends, but also an amazing parent.
- You’ve taught me to give myself grace, that’s it’s okay to not be perfect, but that you shouldn’t stop striving for better.
- Your support is unending, and I wouldn’t be the person I am today without your continued guidance.
- I love you mom, happy Mother’s Day! Amber Twardy Meteorologist Dear mom, thanks for being an example of selflessness and unmatched empathy for others.
Thank you for always telling me I am good enough. I’m sorry for being the ROOT cause of many of your gray hairs! I love you. Annie Kate Multi-Media Journalist Mom, You’re the best cheerleader I’ve ever had. I’d be pitifully lost without your guidance, resilience and sense of humor making the brutal moments lighter.
I’m wiser, kinder and braver because of you, and I always cherish the time we get to spend together. I love you! Maura Johnson Digital Producer Mom, thank you for being my best friend my entire life. You are one of the kindest human beings and you make such an impact to so many lives, including mine. You also have such an infectious laugh that always puts a smile on my face every time I hear it.
Thank you for all those laughs and being there just to listen to me at any time of the day. I love you and I hope you have a fantastic Mother’s Day. Aaron Stevens News Operations Manager Mom, you have always been there for me. You’ve bailed me out, patched me up, calmed me down, fiercely defended me when needed and straighten me out when it was warranted.
Should I say Happy Mother’s Day?
Moms are there from the very beginning, and they don’t get enough credit for the hard work they do. Mother’s Day is the day to honor moms for their hard work, care, and love. Sending a Mother’s Day message to the mom in your life is a great way to show her what she means to you.
Do you write Happy Mother’s Day?
Where is the apostrophe in Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, and Veterans Day? – Here are the official versions:
Mother’s Day (apostrophe before the s) Father’s Day (apostrophe before the s) Veterans Day (no apostrophe)
What do I say to my wife on mother’s Day?
Happy Mother’s Day Wishes for Your Wife – Happy Mother’s Day to the most fun-loving and amazing wife! Your endless love and laughter bring sunshine into our lives. We’re so lucky to have you as the heart of our family! To my wonderful wife, thank you for making every day an adventure for our family.
- Your love, energy, and enthusiasm make life so much brighter.
- Happy Mother’s Day! Happy Mother’s Day to the world’s greatest wife and mom! You bring so much joy and happiness to our lives with your caring heart and cheerful spirit.
- We love and appreciate you! Wishing a fantastic Mother’s Day to my amazing wife! You fill our home with love, laughter, and endless fun.
You truly make every moment special for our family! To my beautiful wife, your warm heart and infectious smile light up our world. We’re grateful for every moment we share with you. Have the most wonderful Mother’s Day! Happy Mother’s Day to my incredible wife! Your love and laughter make our family thrive.
- You’re our rock, our sunshine, and our everything.
- We cherish you today and always! Cheers to my wonderful wife on Mother’s Day! Your love and happiness make our family complete.
- Thank you for being the best mom and partner we could ever wish for! Happy Mother’s Day to my lovely wife! Your positive energy and radiant smile fill our home with happiness.
We’re so grateful for the amazing mother and partner you are! To my beautiful wife, you make every day a celebration with your love, warmth, and laughter. You truly are the heart of our family. Happy Mother’s Day to our sunshine! Wishing the happiest of Mother’s Days to my fantastic wife! Your endless love and joyful spirit bring so much happiness to our family.
- Thank you for making our lives brighter! Happy Mother’s Day to my amazing wife! You fill our family with so much love and happiness.
- You’re the best mom ever! Happy Mother’s Day to my wonderful wife! Your love and laughter fill our home, making every day brighter.
- We cherish and adore you! To my beautiful wife, thank you for being our rock and source of joy.
Your love keeps our family strong. Happy Mother’s Day! Wishing a delightful Mother’s Day to my amazing wife! Your caring heart and cheerful spirit make our family truly special. Happy Mother’s Day to the best wife and mom! Your love and dedication inspire us daily.
We’re so grateful for you! To my incredible wife, thank you for making our family’s world full of love, laughter, and happiness. Happy Mother’s Day! Cheers to my lovely wife on Mother’s Day! Your warmth, love, and endless support make our family thrive. We appreciate you! Happy Mother’s Day to my amazing wife! Your love and joy bring sunshine to our lives.
We’re so lucky to have you! To my wonderful wife, your love and devotion make our family complete. You’re the best mom and partner. Happy Mother’s Day! With God’s grace, you fill our home with love, warmth, and happiness. Happy Mother’s Day to my beautiful wife! We cherish you today and always! Wishing the happiest of Mother’s Days to my fantastic wife! Your love and kindness make our family blossom.
- May God bless you for everything you do! Happy Mother’s Day to my loving wife! We’re grateful for the blessings God has given us through your love and care.
- You’re truly a gift from above! Wishing the happiest of Mother’s Days to the most wonderful wife and mother! You fill our days with joy and adventure, and we’re so grateful for you! Happy Mother’s Day to our family’s supermom! Your love and energy keep our family going strong.
You’re simply the best, and we love you! To my wonderful wife. I appreciate how much you love and care for our family. Happy Mother’s Day! We love you! Thank you to the most awesome wife and mother ever! You light up our lives with your love and laughter.
Have a fantastic Mother’s Day, my darling! Happy Mother’s Day, my love! Your warmth and kindness make you an awesome mom. The kids and I are so very lucky. To the best mom and wife ever, you’re always there for each of us with a smile and a hug. Thank you for making life so much fun! Happy Mother’s Day! Happy Mother’s Day to the most wonderful wife and mother! Your caring heart and delicious home-cooked meals make our house a home that we all love returning to at the end of the day.
To my darling wife. You are the most amazing mother. Thank you for filling our lives with laughter and joy. You’re our superhero! Happy Mother’s Day!