What Time Is Wales Playing Today?
- 1 Is Wales v Latvia on TV?
- 2 Can I watch England v Wales rugby on TV?
What TV channel is the Wales game on?
What channel is the Wales game on? The Latvia v Wales game will be shown live on S4C, S4C Online and Viaplay Sports 1.
Is Wales v Latvia on TV?
Is Latvia vs Wales on TV? Channel, and how to watch Euro 2024 qualifier online
- head into the match in Latvia under pressure and in desperate need of a win to keep their hopes of reaching,
- A goalless draw against South Korea on Thursday offered little to their chances of qualification, but manager Robert Page will be hoping it has prepared his players for the match.
- Defeats to Turkey and Armenia in June put a huge amount of pressure on Wales who sit fourth in their group, although level on points with Croatia and just two points behind Armenia in second.
- Wales go into the game with a poor record of just one win in their last 13 matches, and need to turn their fortunes around in Riga.
- Here’s everything you need to know.
- When is Latvia v Wales?
Latvia will host Wales in Riga in a Euro 2024 qualifier on Monday 11 September at 7.45pm BST. How can I watch it? Viewers in Wales can watch the match on S4C and S4C online, S4C’s live feed can be found via BBC iPlayer and via the S4C app. While those wanting to watch from the rest of the UK can catch the game on streaming service Viaplay 2.
- What is the team news?
- Page started a stronger than-expected line up against South Korea, so will be hoping all of his players came through okay for the main clash.
- Brennan Johnson, and and Ben Davies could all start, while Portsmouth midfielder Joe Morrell is suspended for the clash after being sent off against Turkey in June while Wayne Hennessey may not recover in time from his injury.
- Predicted line-ups
- Latvia XI: Tonisevs, Daskevics, Regza, Stuglis, Krollis, Beks, Sorokins, Mejniks, Zelenkovs, Ikaunieks, Ikaunieks, Ozols
- Wales XI: Ward, Roberts, Mepham, Rodon, Davies, Burns, Ramsey, Sheehan, Ampadu, Brooks, Johnson
- Odds and tips
- Latvia 5/1
- Draw 13/5
- Wales 2/5
- Latest odds can be found here
- Given that last time the sides met Wales secured a 1-0 victory, it could be the same scoreline this time around, especially given the crucial nature of the match. Latvia 0-1 Wales
: Is Latvia vs Wales on TV? Channel, and how to watch Euro 2024 qualifier online
What channel is Wales v Armenia?
The game will be shown live on S4C and Viaplay Sports 2 for fans in the UK.
Where can I watch BBC Wales?
How to change your location –
Mobile and tablet app
On our BBC iPlayer app for mobiles and tablets, you can change your location by going to Settings and selecting Change Location,
On our BBC iPlayer TV app, you can change your location by going to Settings and selecting Change Location, You can choose from Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales or any of the English regions.
Is BBC Wales on Sky?
Bbc Wales On Sky In England – BBC Wales is a channel that is shown on sky in England. This channel is available on most digital platforms and offers a variety of programming that is produced in Wales. This channel provides an insight into the culture and heritage of Wales and is a great way to learn about this fascinating country.
Can I watch England v Wales rugby on TV?
How to watch England v Wales for free – Amazon Prime costs £8.99 per month, or £95 for the year. However, if you are not a Prime customer already, you can sign up for a 30-day free trial that will cover you until the end of the month, incorporating the next four weekends and 14 matches.
- You can sign up for the free Amazon Prime trial here.
- Just remember you will be billed £8.99 per month thereafter if you do not cancel after the 30 days.
- Smart TV and games console users will simply need to download the Amazon Prime app to their device and sign in with credentials there.
- For those of you without those two options, you can buy an Amazon Prime Firestick, which plugs into your TV as an HDMI cable.
From that HDMI channel you will be able to use Amazon’s features and sign up for their monthly subscription. The new Wales Rugby breaking news and top stories WhatsApp community has launched. You can expect the day’s top stories and major updates sent directly to your WhatsApp from our team – allowing you to stay up to date with all the latest Welsh rugby news for free.
The next few months are the biggest in rugby for four years as Warren Gatland’s team prepare for and then head to the Rugby World Cup. We’ll be with you every step of the way, keeping our community of readers and fans in the loop with the stories that matter. All you have to do to join is click on this link, select ‘Join Community’ and you’re in.
No one else in the community will be able to see your personal information and you will only receive messages from the WalesOnline sport team. We will not spam your WhatsApp feed with constant messages, but you will receive updates from us daily. We also treat our community members to special offers, promotions, and adverts from us and our partners.
What TV channel is Wales v England rugby on?
What TV channel is England v Wales on? What about live streaming? – England v Wales will be showcased live exclusively on Amazon Prime Video, as is the case for every Six Nations team. You can sign up for their service here, which costs £8.99 monthly.
However, if you are not already a Prime customer, you are able to sign up for a 30-day free trial which allows you to watch all the summer games for free here. You will be charged £8.99 per month if you do not cancel after the end of that period. And, if you have a smart TV or a games console, all you need to do is download the Amazon Prime application and sign in with your details there.
If you do not have either, you can purchase an Amazon Prime Firestick, which plugs into your TV as a HDMI cable. There, you will be able to sign up for Amazon’s monthly subscription.
What station is Wales v Latvia on tonight?
Is Wales vs Latvia on TV? – Yes, the match will be shown on S4C live, with coverage starting at 7.25pm (UK time). S4C can be streamed via BBC iPlayer. The game will also be shown on the Viaplay Sports 2, coverage starts at 7.35pm. Alternatively, you can follow match updates from Cardiff on WalesOnline’s blog which will be on our football page from 5pm,
Who is showing Wales football?
Wales’ men’s international football matches will be free-to-air until at least 2028 after broadcaster S4C struck a deal to show games for the next five years. It means at least 40 live games will be shown on the channel over that period. The deal ensures Welsh language coverage of the next two Nations League campaigns, as well as qualifiers for the 2026 World Cup and 2028 Euros, plus international friendlies.
It comes after an agreement was reached between S4C, the world’s only Welsh language television channel, and streaming service Viaplay. The deal comes as Wales look to qualify for a third consecutive major tournament, Euro 2024 Credit: PA The Welsh public broadcaster also secured the rights to show all of Wales’ qualifying matches for the Under 21 Euros in 2025, which will be held in Slovakia.
Captain Aaron Ramsey described it as “great news” and said it is “a terrific boost for the Welsh language.” Welsh FA Chief Executive Noel Mooney said: “Our partnership with S4C has been a cornerstone to the growth of Y Wal Goch and we are so happy that Cymru’s Men National Team matches will be free-to-air for everyone.” He added: “This is a golden age for Cymru, and we are delighted to be able to share it with everyone.” Football has grown significantly in popularity in Wales over recent years, with the senior men’s team recently reaching a World Cup for the first time in more than 60 years.
Wales are currently vying to qualify for their third consecutive major tournament, next year’s Euros, and will host Armenia at the Cardiff City Stadium on Friday night. The Dragons are currently second in their qualifying group, having picked up four points from their opening two games. Captain Aaron Ramsey said S4C’s deal will provide “a terrific boost for the Welsh language” Credit: PA S4C Chief Executive Sian Doyle said: “We are delighted that we will be able to broadcast Wales’ international football matches on S4C until 2028.
This builds on the already excellent partnership we have with Viaplay, and I would like to thank them for their collaboration on this deal. “S4C is the home of Welsh football, and we are proud to stand alongside the FAW and Wales’ Red Wall of passionate supporters”.
What channel is Wales v Switzerland?
What TV channel is Wales v Switzerland on? – Fans can tune in to watch the game for free from 1.15pm on BBC One and Welsh-language channel S4C. Games will be split between ITV and BBC throughout the tournament with every single moment of every match being broadcast on free-to-air TV.
Can I watch BBC live?
Missed the start? – You can choose to watch from the start of the programme on most devices. Check the How do I use Live Restart? page for more information. Are live streams no longer available on your TV? Check here for more information: Why can’t I watch live TV streams on my TV? All of our TV channels and S4C are available to watch live through BBC iPlayer, although some programmes may not be available to stream online due to rights.
Is Wales on ITV?
Programming – ITV Cymru Wales produces around six hours a week of national news, current affairs and features programming in English. Its flagship programme broadcasts each weeknight at 6pm with shorter ITV News Cymru Wales bulletins throughout the day and during the weekend.
The news service is supplemented by regular current affairs programmes including Newsweek Wales on Sunday lunchtimes, the long-running investigative series and the political review Sharp End on Monday nights. Several feature series are also broadcast throughout the year, including rural affairs series Coast and Country, political interview strand Face to Face, sports chat show In Touch and documentary series such as Helimeds and Time of Your Life,
ITV Cymru Wales also produces output for in the fields of current affairs, features, drama and entertainment. Two of its flagship titles figure among S4C’s longest-running and most popular programmes, the rural documentary series with and the investigative current affairs programmes and Ein Byd,
- ITV Cymru Wales are also known for a number of half hour documentaries, which debut in Wales before getting a slot on the main ITV network at a time which usually provides a convenient opt-out slot for viewers in Scotland watching on ITV Border or on STV.
- Many of the documentaries are of a format which tracks year in the life of a coastal resort or area, with The Village documenting Portmeirion, The Strait showing life around the Menai Strait and The Harbour showing a year in Tenby.
ITV Cymru Wales’ latest coastal six-part series is The Pier, with Llandudno Pier having been filmed during the summer of 2021. The series started on ITV Cymru Wales on 4 October 2021, with one episode from the series broadcast so far on ITV in England on 13 March 2022.
In addition to these shows, The Mountain and Return to the Mountain were filmed on Mount Snowdon, while Sean Fletcher has presented a couple of walking documentaries for ITV Cymru Wales with Wonders of the Border taking Flecher along the Path and Wonders of the Coast Path showing him along the 870-mile long Wales Coast Path.
In addition to these programmes, which have also been broadcast by ITV in England, Fletcher is currently a presenter on Coast & Country alongside Ruth Dodsworth, with the programme transmitted in Wales since 2013.
Is there a BBC Wales channel?
TV and radio – Our national TV programming is available on a variety of channels and services including BBC ONE Wales & BBC Wales HD, BBC TWO Wales, BBC iPlayer and S4C. We also offer two national radio stations, BBC Radio Wales in English and BBC Radio Cymru in Welsh.
What TV station is S4C?
Can I watch S4C outside Wales? Yes. S4C is available on Sky 134, Freesat 120 and Virgin TV 164 in England, Scotland and Northern Ireland. It broadcasts live online at s4c.cymru/clic/ throughout the UK. S4C also has an online, on demand catch up service, s4c.cymru/clic/, available throughout the UK.
- How do you get subtitles on S4C? English subtitles are available on the vast majority of S4C programmes.
- Welsh subtitles are also available on some programmes.
- The owl symbol denotes whether or not subtitles are available.
- Follow your own TV remote guidelines to access subtitles.
- Sometimes S4C broadcasts its programmes with on-screen subtitles.
Subtitles are also available on S4C’s online, on demand catch up service, S4C Clic, More information about subtitles Is it possible to have English commentary on sports broadcasts on S4C? English commentary is available on a limited number of sports broadcasts to viewers watching S4C on Sky, Freesat, Freeview, and Virgin Media via the red button.
- Is it possible to buy merchandise for S4C programmes? Some programmes, including children’s programmes, are available to buy on DVD and are sold at selected outlets across Wales and online.
- S4C content is available for access by educational establishments who hold an ERA licence, or via services offered by Clickview and Estream.
Further details regarding the ERA licence can be found on their website https://era.org.uk/the-licence/, Books relating to S4C programmes or personalities are also available to buy in selected outlets across Wales and online. Details of where to purchase merchandise for Cyw For more details please contact the Viewers’ Hotline How can I get publicity on S4C for an event or news story? If you have a news story please contact BBC Cymru Wales direct, as they provide S4C’s news service, Newyddion.
Or you may contact Llanelli based TV company Tinopolis. How can I voice an opinion on S4C? Public Viewers’ Evenings are held regularly throughout the year, in different parts of Wales, hosted by members of the S4C Authority and senior S4C staff. Viewers are welcome to attend these evenings to discuss S4C.
Viewers are also able to contact the Viewers’ Hotline to express their views. I have a programme idea for S4C – what do I do? Ideas submitted will be given a prompt response in order to assist business planning. S4C is open to programme ideas that meet S4C’s commissioning criteria and ideas submitted will be given a prompt response.