What Does Casa Amor Mean?
- 0.1 Is Casa Amor the same as Love Island?
- 0.2 What’s the big deal about Casa Amor?
- 1 Do boys or girls go to Casa Amor?
- 2 How does Casa Amor work?
- 3 Who gets dumped after Casa Amor?
- 4 Has a Casa Amor contestant ever won?
- 5 Who was the first girl to win Casa Amor?
- 6 How far is Casa Amor from Love Island?
- 7 Is Casa Amor a new villa?
How long does Casa Amor last?
How long will Casa Amor last this year? – Casa Amor typically lasts around 3 or 4 days, which is just the right amount of time to put islanders’ loyalties to the test. The contestants will have that time to get to know the new bombshells, take part in a series of challenges and decide if they want to develop their connection further or end it there. Leigh-Anne Opens Up About HUGE Debut Solo Single ‘Don’t Say Love’! | Capital > Here Are All The Ways You Can Listen To Capital
Is Casa Amor the same as Love Island?
‘Casa Amor’ is the ultimate ‘test’ of ‘Love Island. ‘ See where it will unfold this season. Take a tour of the 20,000 square foot Fijian villa, which reintroduces Casa Amor Hideaway.
What’s the big deal about Casa Amor?
During Casa Amor week, the men and women are separated from their current partners. Once the two groups are isolated, new male and female bombshells are added to the dating pool to bring a little spice into the current relationships and test the contestants’ bonds with their significant others.
Do boys or girls go to Casa Amor?
Casa Amor is back and, while the girls get to know six new boys in there, six bombshells have arrived in the main villa to keep the lads company. And one of them is a face they’ll know very well, as Molly Marsh makes a shock return, just a week after being dumped from the show.
- After a lot of rumours and speculation as to when it would re-open its doors for more drama, the girls were whisked off to Casa Amor near the end of Friday’s show, as singer Ne-Yo helped them escape, after giving a special performance in the villa.
- After being taken off in a Casa VIPs people carrier, the girls settled into their new surroundings and were then joined by the Casa Amor boys, including a footballer who already knows Ella Thomas.
The girls’ sudden disappearance came as a shock to the lads, but they won’t be lonely for long as they will be joined by six new girls. Except, one of them isn’t new as Molly has walked back through the doors of the main Love Island villa, seven days after walking out of them, having been sent packing by Kady McDermott choosing to couple up with Zach Noble.
How does Casa Amor work?
How Does Casa Amor Come to A Close? – Somewhere in the span of a week, the singles who were split amongst the two villas will have some decisions to make. With the clarity of time spent away, and most likely tested by their connection(s) to someone new, they will be asked if they want to go back to their prior “love” match, or instead commit to their new amor for the,
In prior seasons, this moment is the real “love bomb” as all of those prior pairings and commitments are vulnerable to a redo. Once each person has made their decision, their old partner comes back from Casa Amor and reveals what they decided. Sometimes the singles are really shocked by their own shift in affections and choice to swap.
Regardless of intent, what we get are some big blindsides for one-half of the previous pairing, as they come to learn their paramour was tempted by someone else. Heartbreak, anger and some dramatic breakups almost always ensue. And to make matters worse, those in the original pairing who are essentially “dumped” also get sent home.
Who gets dumped after Casa Amor?
Love Island’s Casa Amor recoupling goes down in show’s history as most savage On Wednesday’s episode, ITV2 host Maya Jama walked into the villa for the dreaded Casa Amor recoupling, with major drama kicking off and plenty of new couples created by the end of the show Love Island: Kady ‘welcomes back’ Molly
- Casa Amor provided viewers with tremendous entertainment as the contestants struggled between staying loyal and finding a new connection.
- On Wednesday’s episode, ITV2 host walked into the villa for the dreaded Casa Amor recoupling.
- A lot of new connections were made while some stars made the decision to stick with their original partner.
- Following an hour of classic suspense, four contestants were left single, including Kady, Tyrique, Scott and Jess.
- Sammy made the decision to couple up withwhile Whitney looked over the moon as she walked in with Lochan.
- After a rollercoaster ride of a relationship, Zach made the “obvious” decision to re-couple up with Molly Marsh – who was previously brutally dumped from the villa.
Kady was shocked to see Molly at the firepit However, Kady made the decision to walk into the villa in hopes to reconnect with Zach. “She’s back! Welcome back!” a tense Kady said to Molly.
- Molly proceeded to give her a tense smile before asked if she was shocked about the return.
- “A little bit, yeah,” Kady said to which Maya said: “Last time you saw her things were a little bit different.”
- Montel wanted to stick with Leah and his decision proved worth it when she walked through the doors alone.
- Scott also made the decision to stay loyal but Catherine found a better connection with Elom and brought him with her.
Scott was shocked to see Catherine walking in with somebody else
- “I don’t live life with regrets so what I felt in the moment is what I went with,” Catherine said when asked about her choice.
- Mitch, who was previously with Jess, decided to move on with Abi and looked over the moon at his decision.
- Jess kept a smile on her face as she returned to the villa on her own and seemed more shocked by Molly’s return than Mitch’s and Sammy’s new connections.
- Last but not least was Tyrique, who “closed things off” with Ella before Casa Amor began.
- He chose to stick with Ella but she walked through the door with fellow model Ouzy.
Tyrique was fuming over Ella’s decision ( itv2)
- The original contestants were shocked and Mitch was even seen frowning and shaking his head.
- Following the final recoupling, Maya told the six single Casa Amor girls and boys there time on the was over, with the villa bidding farewell to Benjamin, Cody, Zachary, Tink, Gabby and Daniella.
- Original contestants Kady, Scott and Tyrique are now single but remain in the villa.
- Viewers were divided by the dramatic recoupling and took to to share their thoughts.
- “Nahhhhhhhh Ty I’m actually gutted for him,” one user said while another posted: “The only person I feel bad for is Scott, Ty can go kick rocks.”
One person commented: “So happy Ella humbled this guy!!! A baddieeeee” “Omg yikes. Kady baby, sorry yeah,” one embarrassed fan said about Zach choosing Molly.
- A Love Island fan was feeling positive and admitted: “Lol don’t jump me but I still have faith for Catherine and Scott.”
- Love Island airs at 9pm on ITV2 and is available to stream on ITVX*
- * Follow Mirror Celebs on,, and,
You can find this story in Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right. : Love Island’s Casa Amor recoupling goes down in show’s history as most savage
Has a Casa Amor contestant ever won?
Casa Amor is one of the most hotly-anticipated moments of Love Island. (Picture: ITV) Translating to House of Love in Spanish, Casa Amor is the most eagerly-anticipated twist of each Love Island series. The second villa was first introduced during the third season of the show, splitting the islanders and introducing a new selection of bombshells to turn heads and test the existing couples. Sanam and Kai found love in Casa Amor (Picure: ITV/Shutterstock) Ordinarily, original contestants tend to do best in the show and go on to take the prize money. Series two, three, and four were all won by couples made up of original islanders. Aside from Sanam, a few other Casa Amor islanders have reached the final, including series four’s Kaz Crossley, and series five’s Ovie Soko, Casa Amor brought popular Islander Ovie Soko into our lives (Picture: Ken McKay/ITV/REX) The first series of the show was won by Jess Hayes, who entered on day one, and Max Morley, who entered as a bombshell on day 14. Series five saw Molly-Mae Hague and Tommy Fury come close to becoming the first bombshell couple to win Love Island, but they were beaten by original islander Amber Gill and Greg O’Shea who entered the villa on day 44.
Paige Turley and Finn Tapp won the sixth series, with the latter entering the villa as a bombshell on day five.2021 was the first year that two bombshells won the show with Millie Court and Liam Reardon winning the seventh series of the show. And last year’s winners Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu and Davide Saclimenti were also both bombshells.
MORE : Which Love Island 2022 finalists are still together and what have they done since the show? MORE : How old is Love Island 2023 host Maya Jama and how tall is she? Follow Metro across our social channels, on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram Share your views in the comments below
Where is Love Island filmed?
Where is Love Island 2023 filmed? – Love Island is filmed on the island of Mallorca of the Spanish coast, as reported by INews, The firepit is a iconic location for Love Island (Image: Lifted Entertainment/ITV) The actual villa is located on the green and rugged landscape of the island’s east coast near the town of Sant Llorenç. The residence has an estimated worth of £2.7m and includes a bedroom, lounge, make-up room, bathroom, beach hut, balcony, outdoor kitchen, swimming pool and fire pit.
How many girls are in Casa Amor?
However, fans have to wait until Sunday night to be properly introduced to the six gorgeous Casa Amor girls – Danielle Mazhindu, Amber Wise, Gabby Jeffery, Abi Moores, Tink Readings, and of course, returning Islander Molly Marsh.
Will Casa Amor kiss?
‘I wasn’t completely loyal, no’: Will breaks down as he admits to kissing Layla in dramatic Casa Amor recoupling leaving Jessie fuming –
Latest teasers, exclusives and updates for Winter Love Island 2023 right here
Published: 22:10 BST, 16 February 2023 | Updated: 00:01 BST, 17 February 2023 Will Young broke down as he admitted to kissing Layla Al-Momani in the dramatic Casa Amor recoupling on Thursday night’s Love Island. The farmer, 23, stayed loyal to Jessie and didn’t recouple but when she walked back in single to reunite with him he had to be honest about what had gone on.
- Jessie Wynter was thrilled when she first saw Will stood alone but upon further questioning from host Maya Jama – his kissing was revealed.
- Maya asked if he had been loyal while Jessie was away to which he replied: ‘No not completely loyal no.
- ‘I on the first night kissed Layla and I’m not going to lie it was really tough the few days after that.
I knew I’d let you down and I’m so sorry.’ Tough: Will broke down as he admitted to kissing Layla in the dramatic Casa Amor recoupling on Thursday night’s Love Island Rage: Jessie was left speechless after the recoupling as Will cried beside her and struggled to contain his emotions Ouch: The farmer, 23, stayed loyal to Jessie and didn’t recouple but when she walked back in single to reunite with him he had to be honest about what had gone on with Layla (pictured) Jessie visibly fuming replied: ‘Honestly it’s fine.
- I don’t really have any words right now.
- I didn’t think you would have done that.’ Layla then chipped in to say: ‘I felt like we had a connection so yeah!’ It comes after Will was left feeling guilty on Tuesday night after he kissed new Casa Amor girl Layla.
- In a cringe-worthy conversation which took place on the sofa, Layla was left blushing so much she couldn’t look at the farmer after he quizzed her on her high sex drive.
Later that night, the pair then shared an intimate kiss before Casey, walking past, shouted ‘he’s being a naughty boy!’. But Will – who has been coupled up with Jessie – was left feeling in the wrong, admitting his exchange ‘made him realise’ how much he liked the Australian.
Speaking to the boys in the bedroom later that evening, he admitted: ‘I feel like a bit of a dog. ‘I feel like I f****d up big time!’. Upset: Jessie was thrilled when she first saw Will stood alone but upon further questioning from host Maya Jama – his kissing was revealed Probed: Maya asked if he had been loyal while Jessie was away to which he replied: ‘No not completely loyal no’ Will was in full-on backtracking mode after sharing a kiss with Layla the previous night.
The farmer soon bitterly regretted the steamy smooch and bed cuddles as they made him realise how much he liked Jessie. But Love Island fans were left shaking their heads when Will claimed he was a ‘one girl type of man’ when speaking with Layla. Cross: Jessie visibly fuming replied: ‘Honestly it’s fine.
I don’t really have any words right now. I didn’t think you would have done that’ Before: She was so happy that she started crying when she first walked back into the villa but then found out what had happened Alone: She walked back into the main villa staying loyal to Will after failing to find a connection in Casa Amor Fans of the show were quick to dismiss his comment while reminding the ‘contradictory’ farmer that he has Jessie ‘back home.’ He later confided in Casey: ‘If you have told me, three days ago, that I would kiss other girls in Casa Amor, I would’ve said “Nahhhh”.
‘I’m just so disappointed in myself, I have really fallen with Jessie so I’m going to have a conversation with Layla tonight,’ Will continued. He said: ‘I do think I am falling in love with Jessie, I know I kissed Layla but it’s nothing on Jessie. I do feel bad that I kissed her.
How long does Love Island last?
When is the Love Island 2023 final? – The final of Love Island 2023 has yet to be confirmed but as the show typically lasts around eight weeks, you can pencil it into your diary for Monday 31st July. Final night will see the remaining couples face the public vote with fourth, third, second and first place being rewarded.
- The last episode typically features the last pairings having a very sentimental day in the villa which includes speeches, declarations of love and a traditional Spanish dance.
- The show’s history has also shown this to be the best moment the whole villa jump in the pool.
- The winning couple will then be given an envelope each, one with the £50,000 prize money and one without.
Whoever gets the prize money will then have to decide whether they want to share it with their couple or steal it for themselves. You can watch new episodes of Love Island every night on ITV2 at 9pm, except Saturday when Love island: Unseen Bits airs.
What week is Casa Amor usually?
When does Love Island’s Casa Amor 2023 start? – Well, history has shown that Casa Amor usually starts on the fourth or fifth week of the show. We are currently at the start of the third week so if they stick to usual timings we could see a whole new batch on bombshell’s entering the villa next week.
- We can estimate that the first rumblings of Casa Amor will be felt around Monday, July 3.
- However, due to the unpredictable nature of this series – Casa Amor could come when we least expect it.
- This series is one of firsts; from Molly being brutally dumped out of nowhere and more bombshells than ever before.
When Grazia caught up with Love Island’s Creative Director Mike Spencer he promised a number of twists and turns in relation to Casa Amor. Mike said, ‘In previous years viewers and maybe Islanders would know when things are happening like Casa Amor, this year you won’t know when it is – that’s if we even do it at all.I want to make sure that a lot of things that we’ve seen before are just axed this series.’ So, perhaps we will get a completely different concept to Casa Amor that promises even more drama.
Who was the first girl to win Casa Amor?
Sanam broke Love Island history as the first Casa Amor bombshell to win.
Can you stay at Casa Amor Love Island?
Love Island villa up for rent – and you can stay in Casa Amor for £8.9k a night LOVE Island has come to an end and the stars have officially moved out of the villa. However, you could move into the former as the South Africa property is now up for rent.5 Casa Amor is available to rent and it’s located 35 miles from Cape Town Airport Credit: Ludus Magnus 5 The mansion, named Ludus Magnus, offers luxury accommodation with an impressive array of facilities Credit: Ludus Magnus
- According to, fans of the hit dating show could make themselves immediately comfortable in Casa Amor.
- The mansion, named Ludus Magnus, offers accommodation with a garden, free private parking, a shared lounge and a terrace.
- It features a range of water sports facilities, as well as a private beach area and barbecue facilities.
- However, it will not come cheap as one night in the luxurious abode would set you back nearly £9,000 per night to stay in early March.
- Meanwhile, the villa was purposely given a huge makeover by producers so it returned when the show aired on ITV2 screens.
- The Hideaway, dubbed the Hideaway Retreat, featured a cupboard “stocked up with naughty things” which producers dubbed “Fun Time”.
- The glamorous space had its very own plunge pool for Islanders to get some one-on-one time in style.
- This year’s instalment of, hosted by, 28, also had it’s very own Treehouse, which had the perfect view towards the distant mountains.
- While a little difficult to access, the Treehouse offered a one-on-one space for Islanders to escape for some secret fun.
- The sprawling bedroom made a return which was packed with spacious double beds.
- For the second ever winter edition, it was given a sensual makeover with a “cheeky and saucy” theme.
- The girls were treated to a larger than ever dressing room, which took over the room next to the lounge area, with plenty of getting ready space.
- There was also the large bathroom which had a bath with room for two Islanders to get in at once, a perfect set up for cheeky group bathing sessions.
- Like the rest of the villa, the pool makes an impact with stunning views over the South African countryside.
- Surrounded by sun loungers, the outside space overlooks the vineyards and mountains beyond, as well as the iconic firepit.
- It also had its own outdoor shower and of course the huge kitchen space for Islanders to cook and eat.
5 Love Island has come to an end and the stars have officially moved out of the villa Credit: Ludus Magnus 5 The luxury villa could set a fan back nearly £9K a night to stay in early March Credit: Ludus Magnus 5 The properties were given huge makeovers by producers before filming began for the second ever winter edition of the long running ITV2 series Credit: Ludus Magnus
Who did Tom kiss in Casa Amor?
Love Island’s Samie expresses her anger with Tom as she finds out he shared a steamy kiss with Lydia. as they reunite following Casa Amor – Published: 22:29 BST, 16 February 2023 | Updated: 22:35 BST, 16 February 2023 Samie Elishi was left fuming with her partner Tom Clare during Thursday’s dramatic recoupling after she found out he shared a steamy kiss with Lydia Karakyriakou.
The senior estate agent coordinator, 22, certainly didn’t hide her anger after discovered her partner’s cheeky antics during their days apart in Casa Amor. Footballer Tom, 23, made the decision to ‘stick’ with his partner Samie after admitting he was torn between her and new arrival Lydia, 22. He was thrilled when Samie also decided to stay single and she walked back into the main villa from Casa Amor solo, with the pair sharing a sweet reunion.
However, their delight didn’t last for long as Samie was dramatically told by Lydia that Tom had been ‘kissing’ and ‘cuddling’ her outside of challenges. Anger: Samie Elishi was left fuming with her partner Tom Clare during Thursday’s dramatic recoupling after she found out he shared a steamy kiss with Lydia Karakyriakou Dropping the huge bombshell, Lydia revealed: ‘We obviously shared a kiss and were cuddling a wee bit, but if they’ve got something special that he thinks is there then I can’t argue with it.’ A fuming Samie said she felt she had been loyal to Tom and said she hadn’t need to be ‘tested’ by kissing anyone else.
- She said: ‘Well I didn’t cuddle anyone, or give anyone a kiss outside any challenges so, maybe we work a bit different.
- I don’t feel like I need to fully test myself and kiss people to know where my heart is at.’ Admitting his antics while Samie looked unimpressed, Tom said: ‘That’s just me, I needed to do that for me to realise my feelings for Samie.
I’m not scared to hold my hands up and say I’ve done something.’ In another tense twist, Tom was then challenged by Casa Amor girl Layla Al-Momani, who said that he hadn’t kissed Lydia as a ‘test’ but because there was a ‘connection’ there. ‘I never want to hurt anyone, from the bottom of my heart, I never want to hurt any girl,’ Tom replied.
When asked by host Maya Jama if she felt she had a connection with Tom, Lydia said: ‘We got on and there was attraction there but I’m genuinely happy for you.’ The tense recoupling scenes came after Tom grew close with new arrival Lydia even shared a kiss with the Scottish beauty during Wednesday’s episode.
Unimpressed: The senior estate agent coordinator, 22, certainly didn’t hide her anger after discovered her partner’s cheeky antics during their days apart in Casa Amor Decisions: Ahead of the recoupling, he admitted to Lydia that he was conflicted between picking her or sticking with Samie Ahead of the recoupling, he admitted to Lydia that he was conflicted between picking her or sticking with Samie,
Chatting with Lydia about his feelings for her and Samie during the episode, Tom said: ‘I really don’t know.’ ‘I can tell,’ Lydia replied, as he continued: ‘There’s qualities in you and Samie that I look for in a girlfriend’. ‘Whatever happens, you’ve done what’s right for you,’ Lydia added. Over in Casa Amor, Samie was getting to know new boy Ryan as she explored her options,
Steamy: Tom and Lydia shared a steamy smooch on the terrace during Wednesday night’s episode But the flame quickly burned out between the pair as Samie admitted she had ‘the ick’ from Ryan during Wednesday’s episode. On the flip side, things were heating up for Tom as he got closer to Lydia, pulling her for a chat on the terrace.
Why was Molly dumped?
Love Island has been slapped with hundreds of complaints over Molly Marsh’s return. The contestant was dumped from the ITV dating show earlier in the series, after former contestant Kady McDermott returned and nabbed Marsh’s partner Zachariah Noble, leaving her single.
Have the girls ever gone to Casa Amor?
Love Island Casa Amor girls revealed in full as Molly Marsh makes shock return LOVE Island has revealed the full line-up of girls joining for Casa Amor. In a sneak peek at the end of tonight’s show (June 30), the new ladies were shown in the teaser for Sunday night – and there was a familiar face in the mix.10 Abi Moore is a blonde bombshell Credit: Rex 10 Amber Wise is the daughter of footballer Dennis Wise Credit: Rex 10 Tink is a fan of a tattoo or two Credit: Rex 10 Molly’s return will rock the villa Credit: Rex 10 Gabby is sure to turn heads Credit: Rex 10 Will Danielle find love in the villa? Credit: Rex 10 The new girls were shown at the end of the episode 10 Molly Marsh was also shown as the show confirmed her comeback
As, has made a sensational return to the villa and enters with the other Casa girls.Alongside Molly, the new girls are: Tink Reading, Danielle Mazhindu, Amber Wise, Gabby Jeffery and Abi Moores, They follow after the original girls were taken over to Casa Amor by special guest Neyo.When they arrived in, Whitney, Ella, Catherine, Leah, Kady and Jess were stunned as the new boys walked in.The Casa Amor boys are: Kodie Murphy, Ouzy See, Zachary Ashford, Elom Ahlijah-Wilson, Lochan Nowacki and Benjamin Noel.Casa Amor has undergone a ‘sexiest ever’ makeover for the new series.We gave an inside look into the stunning sister villa earlier tonight.The bedroom has been decked out in a purple and blue colour scheme, with modern prints behind the bed to complement this.There are five large double beds for the taking, but the question is: who will jump into the sack with whom?The dressing room goes for an on-trend Barbie-pink vibe, complete with the show’s famous spinning mirrors and shelves crammed with funky ornaments and, of course, beauty products.There is lots of foliage and greenery by the shower to create a lush, natural feel as the beautiful people soap themselves up, hoping to catch an eye of an admirer.The famous beanbags take pride of place in the outdoor area, but once again the islanders will be avoiding the ‘cursed’ yellow one if they know what’s good for them.The firepit is the focal point of the outdoor area, encircled by a plush white l-shaped sofa complete with colourful scatter cushions that will pop on camera.Whenever things get too steamy in Casa, the islanders and the newcomers can go for a dip in the pool, which is lined by retro pink deckchairs.
10 The new girls were shown at the end of the episode 10 Molly Marsh was also shown as the show confirmed her comeback : Love Island Casa Amor girls revealed in full as Molly Marsh makes shock return
How far is Casa Amor from Love Island?
When will Casa Amor start in 2023? – Typically, Casa Amor’s stint on Love Island will start between episodes 25 and 30, which is around four or five weeks into the season. The last Winter Love Island series, which aired in 2020, brought back the Casa Amor twist from episode 22 which was Feb 3, leading us to believe that this year won’t be too different. Will the boys’ heads be turned by Casa Amor? Picture: ITV
How close is Love Island villa and Casa Amor?
The most dramatic week in the Love Island schedule kicked off on Friday night, as the girls were whisked away from the main villa for a stay in Casa Amor. Famed for being the catalyst behind the beginning – and ending – of some of the show’s most solid romances, it’s set to leave viewers gripped with hook-ups and break-ups glalore.
- So, as the male and female Islanders are greeted with some sexy new bombshells aiming to tempt them away from their solid pairings, here’s everything you need to know about Casa Amor.
- Insight: The most dramatic week in the Love Island schedule kicked off on Friday night, as the girls were whisked away from the main villa for a stay in Casa Amor Tense: Famed for being the catalyst behind the beginning – and ending – of some of the show’s most solid romances, it’s set to leave viewers gripped with hook-ups and break-ups glalore How long does Casa Amor last? Typically the Casa Amor segment lasts around four to five days, beginning when either the male or female Islanders are whisked away from the main villa for a stay in their new home.
The segment was first introduced during the show’s third series in 2017, when the boys were surprised with a trip to the other villa, where they were joined by a group of glamorous female bombshells. Back in the main villa, the girls were then joined by some hunky new Islanders, with some quickly tempted away from their solid pairings.
Dramatic: Typically the Casa Amor segment lasts around four to five days, with this year seeing the girls whisked away to the other villa, where they were joined by six hunky male Islanders (pictured) Here they come! Sunday’s show then saw the boys welcome six new bombshells to the main villa, with each hoping they can tempt the hunks away from their female partners After several days apart, the Islanders who remained in the main villa are given the chance to stick with their previous partner, in the hope that they’ve stayed loyal in Casa Amor, or couple up with someone new.
This mega-recoupling has sparked some of the show’s most jaw-dropping moments, with some devastated to find their partners have been tempted away. However the twist has also set the stage for some of Love Island’s most heartwarming moments, as some couples proved their commitments by sticking together, setting the stage for an emotional reunion in the main villa.
Explosive: After several days apart, the Islanders who remained in the main villa are given the chance to stick with their previous partner, in the hope that they’ve stayed loyal in Casa Amor, or couple up with someone new Who are this year’s ones to watch? On Friday viewers were stunned to learn that singer Ronan Keating’s son Jack would be entering Casa Amor to try and tempt one of the girls.
The 23-year-old becomes the second famous offspring to appear on the show this series, following in the wake of Gemma, whose father is footballer Michael Owen. Bombshell Summer Bowte, 22, has also worked as an extra on the BBC soap EastEnders, with the beauty admitting she’s already set her sights on Dami Hope despite him being in a couple with Indiyah Pollack Here he is! On Friday viewers were stunned to learn that singer Ronan Keating’s son Jack would be entering Casa Amor to try and tempt one of the girls Stunning: Bombshell Summer Bowte, 22, has also worked as an extra on the BBC soap EastEnders, with the beauty admitting she’s already set her sights on Dami Hope despite him being in a couple with Indiyah Pollack Tasha Ghouri and Andrew Le Page have proven to be one of Love Island’s most turbulent pairings, with the blonde beauty fearing for their future after learning the public had voted for them as one of the villa’s least compatible couples.
A teaser for Monday’s show also showed Andrew leaning in for a kiss with ring girl Coco Lodge, 27, while Dami could also be seen enjoying a smooch with Summer, so it remains to be seen if the couple will survive the rocky road. Ekin-Su Culculoglu and Davide Sanclimenti have also been on a slow and steady road to rekindling their romance after she kissed Jay Younger behind his back, but the Turkish actress didn’t hide her excitement when the girls arrived at Casa Amor on Friday.
Emotional: Tasha Ghouri and Andrew Le Page have proven to be one of Love Island’s most turbulent pairings, with the blonde beauty fearing for their future after learning the public had voted for them as one of the villa’s least compatible couples What is the meaning of Casa Amor? Casa Amor is Spanish for ‘House of Love’, which is fitting given the house has been home to an array of romances in recent series.
- The villa looks much the same as the original pad, but of course stands out thanks to the neon Casa Amor heart sign that fans are all too familiar with.
- Meanwhile, the dwelling comes equipped with a selection of sun loungers and day beds on the terrace overlooking the pool, just right for the islanders to perfect their tans and their chat-up lines, along with an outdoor gym, dressing room, and the famous firepit.
Swanky: Casa Amor is Spanish for ‘House of Love’, which is fitting given the house has been home to an array of romances in recent series Not so far away! It is located in the same region of Mallorca as the main villa, which this year found a new home in Sant Llorenc de Cardassar, after the show’s original home was sold back in March for €3m, (£2.57m) Where is Casa Amor located? Casa Amor is located in the same region of Mallorca as the main villa, which this year found a new home in Sant Llorenc de Cardassar, after the show’s original home was sold back in March for €3m, (£2.57m).
Is Casa Amor a new villa?
Inside Love Island’s new Casa Amor villa! FIRST LOOK at the sprawling Spanish pad where a host of sexy singletons will turn heads – Published: 20:22 BST, 30 June 2023 | Updated: 23:32 BST, 30 June 2023 Love Island has confirmed the return of the notorious Casa Amor.
- And as a host of sexy singletons will attempt to steal the Islander’s away from their partners, viewers have been treated to a sneak peek inside the new, second villa.
- With the new beds made in preparation for the latest batch of romantics, the sprawling Spanish pad features a pool, outdoor kitchen and terrace area.
Photos ahead of the upcoming episode show live, plant walls, a large open shower area and most importantly, a dressing room for the girls. In keeping with the the usual colourful accommodation, bold cushions are scattered throughout with the garden bean bag’s also making an appearance.
It’s back: Love Island has confirmed the return of the notorious Casa Amor! Drama: And as a host of sexy singletons will attempt to steal the Islander’s away from their partners, viewers have been treated to a sneak peek inside the new, second villa At the end of Thursday’s episode, the ITV reality dating show teased that the second villa will be imminently returning, as the recognisable neon sign flashed up during the final moments of the show.
The teaser suggests that the Islanders will be split during tomorrow’s episode, as they are met with temptation when they are introduced to new Islanders. At the end of the episode, voiceover Iain Stirling declared: ‘Guess what’s back.’ Known for being the catalyst behind the beginning – and ending – of some of the show’s most solid romances, Casa Amor sees the male and female Islanders separated without warning and greeted with sexy new singletons.
It was recently reported that the Casa Amor bombshells as ‘the hottest yet’ and one could even be a familiar face as Molly Marsh has reportedly flown back to Spain, where Love Island is filmed, amid rumours she could return during Casa Amor. The popular islander was sensationally dumped from the villa last week after bombshell Kady McDermott stole her man Zachariah Noble.
An insider told The Sun : ‘It’s going to be the most shocking twist yet because the cast have no idea it’s coming – filming starts tomorrow and it’ll be on screen this weekend. ‘This year will be explosive as there are barely any solid couples and nobody is official yet.
- Heads will be turned as the Casa Amor cast are the hottest one yet.
- Fans won’t want to miss it.’ Cosy: With the new beds made in preparation for the latest batch of romantics, the sprawling Spanish pad features a pool, outdoor kitchen and terrace area Photos ahead of the upcoming episode show live, plant walls, a large open shower area and most importantly, a dressing room for the girls Makeup: The area can be seen stocked with all the latest beauty products Bright: In keeping with the the usual colourful accommodation, bold cushions are scattered throughout Luxury: The new bathroom area appears to have had an upgrade Find the one? Neon signs can be seen decorating the walls Breakfast anyone? Snaps show a large kitchen ready for the Islander’s to make avocado toast Look familiar: The garden bean bag’s also making an appearance Incoming: At the end of Thursday’s episode, the ITV reality dating show teased that the second villa will be imminently returning Coming soon: The teaser suggests that the Islanders will be split during tonight’s episode, as they are met with temptation when they are introduced to new Islanders The publication also claimed that Molly has flown back to Spain, just days after she landed back in the UK.
Earlier this week, fans pleased with bosses to bring back Casa Amor as they grew bored of the current group of Islanders – and it seems like they have listened. Elsewhere during Thursday’s episode, Love Island fans admit they have grown tiresome of one of Zachariah’s signature phrases, as they pleaded for him to drop it.
Will Love Island kiss Casa Amor?
Love Island’s Will Young was left feeling guilty on Tuesday night after he kissed new Casa Amor girl Layla Al-Momani. In a cringe-worthy conversation which took place on the sofa, Layla was left blushing so much she couldn’t look at the farmer after he quizzed her on her high sex drive.
Later that night, the pair then shared an intimate kiss before Casey, walking past, shouted ‘he’s being a naughty boy !’. But Will – who has been coupled up with Jessie Wynter – was left feeling in the wrong, admitting his exchange ‘made him realise’ how much he liked the Australian. Speaking to the boys in the bedroom later that evening, he admitted: ‘I feel like a bit of a dog.
Guilty: Love Island’s Will Young was left feeling guilty on Tuesday night after he kissed new Casa Amor girl Layla Al-Momani ‘This has kind of made me realise how much I like Jessie. ‘I feel like I f****d up big time!’. Fans were equally unimpressed with Will’s actions.
- Taking to Twitter as the episode aired, one viewer said: ‘Why Will WHY’ Another said: ‘He initiated it too – not her??? Will is such a player’.
- ‘Will really just said goodbye to winning! I can’t believe this’, another said.
- It comes after Love Island viewers were ‘heartbroken’ as they watched Will flirt outrageously with bombshell Layla Al-Momani, before they shared a steamy kiss.
The boys had earlier secured a party after winning the Raunchy Race challenge, and it wasn’t long until Will’s allegiance to Jessie was out of the window. Getting close: Later that night, the pair then shared an intimate kiss before Casey, walking past, then shouted ‘he being a naughty boy!’ Will told Layla: ‘You could turn my head maybe’, after she said: ‘I think you bring more to her than she brings to you’, when talking about his romance to Jessie, who over in Casa Amor was pining for him.
The conversation carried on with Will, 23, saying: ‘You’re making me shy now’, before Layla, 28, asked: ‘Shall I call you Daddy tonight?’ Will replied: ‘I’m a very kinky boy’, before telling he the bombshell he loves to experiment with toys and props, He asked her: ‘Do you have a high sex drive?’, before telling her: ‘There’s a lot of sexual tension isn’t there?’ Meanwhile over in Casa Amor, Jessie chatted to Frankie about where her head is at.
She told him she had no reason to distrust him and while she is open to chatting to the new guy bombshells, no-one compares to Will. Viewers watching at home were seriously unimpressed by Will’s flirtatious chat – saying it was the plot twist they didn’t expect as they thought he would not have entertained the conversation due to his loyalty to Jessie.
One wrote: ‘Will turned PLAYER overnight damn Casa did this to him’, while another said: ‘Forget Jessie, I feel heartbroken by Will’. ‘This side of Will is making me cringe even more than normal – I just want goofy Will back’ wrote another. A third chimed: ‘Will’s gonna regret everything that’s going to happen to him’, typed another fan.’ ‘That was whole different Will!! Smooth chat’, added another.
A different viewer wrote: ‘Ron’s gonna be the loyal one and Will is gonna break Jessie’s this is some weird plot twist that I don’t like.’ Drama: Love Island viewers were ‘heartbroken’ as they tuned into Tuesday night’s show to watch Will flirt outrageously with bombshell Layla Chat: In a cringe-worthy conversation which took place on the sofa, Layla was left blushing so much she couldn’t look at the farmer after he quizzed her on her high sex drive Elsewhere in the episode, Olivia Hawkins shared a steamy kiss with new Casa Amor boy Maxwell Samuda,
Olivia has been coupled-up with Kai Fagan, 24, in the main villa but the pair have been separated after the girls set off for Casa Amor during Sunday’s episode. And now, things have clearly been taken up a notch, as Olivia’s head seems to have been turned. After having a candid chat about Olivia’s relationship with Kai, the pair snuck off to the kitchen to share the steamy moment.
In the same conversation, Olivia admitted that she had been ‘questioning’ things with Kai, after he was left in the bottom three – three times. She said to Maxwell: ‘I have started to question things to be honest. He’s been in the bottom three three times! ‘I just feel like maybe the public have seen things that I’ve not seen’.