Women’S Asia Cup 2022 Points Table
- 1 Who won the final of the Women’s Asia Cup 2022?
- 2 Who won women’s Asia Cup 2023 final?
- 3 Who won Women’s Asia Cup 2023?
- 4 Will India go to Pakistan for Asia Cup 2023?
- 5 Where is the women’s Asia Cup final 2022?
Who won the final of the Women’s Asia Cup 2022?
Asia Cup 2022: Indian women rout Sri Lanka to win title The Indian women’s team won the Asia Cup 2022 defeating Sri Lanka by eight wickets in the final. Opener Smriti Mandhana struck a brilliant 25 ball-51 not out as India clinched the T20 Women’s Asia Cup, routing Sri Lanka by eight wickets in the final on Saturday.
Sri Lanka’s decision to bat first backfired as it put up 65-9 with just two batters reaching double digits. No.10 batter Inoka Ranaweera scored highest with 18 and Oshadi Ranasinghe added 13. Mandhana’s aggressive batting made the target easier as she confirmed the victory with a six over long-on to help India reach 71-2 in just 8.3 overs.
She hit six fours and three sixes in her knock to help India clinch its seventh Asia Cup title. Pacer Renuka Sing claimed 3-5 earlier to set the tone early. Left-arm spinner Rajeshwari Gayakwad and offspinner Sneh Rana took two wickets each. “We read the wicket well and positions fielders accordingly,” India captain Harmanpreet Kaur said.
Who won Asia Cup 2022 scorecard?
2022 Asia Cup Cricket tournament in the United Arab Emirates 2022 Asia Cup Dates27 August – 11 September 2022Administrator(s)Cricket formatTournament format(s) and Host(s) Champions (6th title)Runners-up Participants6Matches13Player of the series Most runs (281)Most wickets (11) ← → The 2022 Asia Cup (also known as Asia Cup for sponsorship reasons) was the 15th edition of the tournament, with the matches played as (T20Is) during August and September 2022 in the,
- Originally scheduled to be held in September 2020, the tournament was postponed in July 2020 due to the,
- It was then rescheduled to take place in June 2021, before being postponed once again.
- Was scheduled to host the tournament after retaining the rights to host the 2022 edition.
- However, in October 2021, the (ACC) announced that Sri Lanka would host the tournament in 2022, with Pakistan co-hosting the edition with the former.
were the defending champions, and were eliminated in in this edition. Sri Lanka beat Pakistan by 23 runs in the final, to win their sixth title and their first in T20I format. On 21 July 2022, (SLC) informed the ACC that they would not be in a position to host the tournament due to the,
Who won women’s Asia Cup 2023 final?
2023 ACC Women’s T20 Emerging Teams Asia Cup
|Dates||12 – 21 June 2023|
|Champions||India A (1st title)|
Who won Women’s Asia Cup 2023?
India A won the inaugural edition of the Women’s Asia Cup after beating Bangladesh A by 31 runs on Wednesday at the Mission Round Ground in Hong Kong. – India A beat Bangladesh A to win Women’s Emerging Asia Cup. Courtesy: Shreyanka Patil Instagram India A, captained by Shweta Sehrawat, became the champions of the inaugural edition of the Women’s Emerging Asia Cup. They defeated Lata Mondal’s Bangladesh A by 31 runs in the final on Wednesday, June 21 at the Mission Round Ground in Mong Kok, Hong Kong.
- After being put in to bat first, India A scored 127 for the loss of seven wickets in 20 overs.
- Skipper Sehrawat and Uma Chetry got scores of 13 and 20 before Nahida Akter and Rabeya Khan accounted for their wickets respectively.
- However, it was Dinesh Vrinda and Kanika Ahuja’s knocks that injected impetus into the Indian innings.
Vrinda hit five fours and a six on her way to scoring 36 off 29 before Sultana Khatun got rid of her. But Kanika stayed not out on 30 off 23 with four fours. Nahida was the pick of the bowlers for Bangladesh A after finishing with figures of 4-0-13-2. Khatun also got the wickets of Vrinda and Gongadi Trisha.
What is the highest score in Asia Cup?
Records in Asia Cup (ODI) in ODI matches
|Pakistan||342/6||30 Aug 2023|
|Bangladesh||334/5||3 Sep 2023|
|Sri Lanka||332/8||30 Jun 2008|
|India||330/4||18 Mar 2012|
How many times Pakistan won Asia Cup?
All about the Asia Cup 2023 – The Asia Cup is a special competition that only features nations from one continent, making it the only event of its sort in the whole globe. India has won the Asia Cup seven times, making them the most productive team in the competition’s history.
- India has also impressively advanced to the final round 10 times throughout the course of the fifteen finals (despite not competing in one edition).
- With six Asia Cup titles, Sri Lanka is the team that comes in second place behind India, while Pakistan has won the competition twice.
- The tournament began with three nations, but over time it increased to six teams, including India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Hong Kong, and Afghanistan.
Visit Homepage To Get Relevant Topics. : Asia Cup Winner 2023: India or Sri Lanka? Who is likely to win the Match?
What is the prize money for the winning team in Asia Cup 22?
Asia Cup 2023 Prize Money: What Is Prize Money For Winning & Runners-Up Teams? Check Details IND vs SL Asia Cup 2023 Prize money: Asia Cup 2023 Final match will be played between India and Sri Lanka on Sunday, 17th September. The summit clash will be played between India and Sri Lanka in Colombo’s R Premadasa Stadium.
If we look at Ind vs SL head-to-head record in Asia Cup, India has won the Asia Cup title 7 times. Sri Lanka, on the other hand, has won the Asia Cup trophy 6 times. Team India became the first team to make it to the final of the Asia Cup 2023 tournament. Sri Lanka defeated Pakistan in their final Super 4 match to make it to the finals.
The team that wins the final will be awarded crores of rupees along with a shining Asia Cup 2023 Final trophy. What is the prize money for the winner of the Asia Cup 2023 final? Even though the prize money of Asia Cup 2023 has not been officially announced yet, if reports are to be believed, this time the winner may be given around Rs 2 crore as the prize money.
- The losing team in the Asia Cup 2023 Final will reportedly take home Rs 82 lakh.
- Not just the Asia Cup 2023 finalists, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan will also take some money as prize.
- India holds the record of winning the most titles in the history of Asia Cup.
- So far, the Men in Blue have won the Asia Cup title 7 times.
Whereas, the Sri Lankan team has won the trophy 6 times. India has made it to the Asia Cup finals for the 10th time. The summit clash will be played between India and Sri Lanka for the eighth time. Sri Lanka won last year’s Asia Cup final by defeating Pakistan in the final match.
What is the prize money for the winner of the Asia Cup?
Asia Cup 2023 Prize Money FAQs – Q. What is the Prize Money for the Asia Cup 2023 winner? A. The winner of the Asia Cup 2023 will got a prize money of ₹ 1.25 Crore (Approx).Q. How many overs are there in the Asia Cup 2023? A. The Asia Cup 2023 will be played in an ODI format with 50 overs.Q.
Which country won last Asia Cup?
Asia Cup Winners List – The 6 nations’ cricket tournament Asia Cup 2023 is over on 17th September 2023 in Sri Lanka. The first match was played between Pakistan and Nepal in Multan, Pakistan on 30th August 2023 and the final match was played between India and Sri Lanka.
|Asia Cup Winners List from 1984 to 2023|
|1986||Sri Lanka||Pakistan||Sri Lanka|
|1997||Sri Lanka||India||Sri Lanka|
|2004||Sri Lanka||India||Sri Lanka|
|2010||India||Sri Lanka||Sri Lanka|
|2023||India||Sri Lanka||Sri Lanka and Pakistan|
How many times Indian woman won Asia Cup?
Historically, the Indian women’s cricket team, also known as the Women in Blue, have dominated this tournament, having been crowned champions eight times.
Will India go to Pakistan for Asia Cup 2023?
Asia Cup 2023 – India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan and Nepal in action All you need to know about the upcoming tournament in Pakistan and Sri Lanka Wasn’t there an Asia Cup just last year? Indeed, but that was ahead of the 2022 T20 World Cup.
- The tournament changes format depending on the upcoming ICC tournament, you see.
- So this year’s Asia Cup is of the 50-over variety and it begins on August 30, a little more than a month before the kicks off in India on October 5.
- A little bit of background, please? Outside of ICC events, the Asia Cup is the biggest international limited-overs tournament, played between the top sides in Asia.
Since 1984, when the first one was held, there have been, Sri Lanka are the reigning champions, having in the 2022 final. India were eliminated in the Super Fours last year; that’s the second stage of the competition. It was Sri Lanka’s sixth Asia Cup title.
- India have won it seven times, while Pakistan have won it twice.
- So which teams are taking part this year? Afghanistan, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka – the five Full Members from Asia – and Nepal.
- Nepal! Have they played the Asia Cup before? They haven’t, and will be making their debut this year.
Nepal are a, They qualified for the Asia Cup by winning the ACC Men’s Premier Cup in Nepal in April-May. The had ten teams and Nepal beat UAE in the final by seven wickets. Nepal are currently ranked 15th in the ICC ODI rankings and will be led by the 20-year-old at the Asia Cup.
- So how does the tournament work? The six teams will be divided into two groups.
- Group A has India, Nepal and Pakistan.
- Group B has Afghanistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.
- Each team will play the others in their group once and the top two from each group will progress to the Super Four round.
- The four teams there will play each other once, and the top two will qualify for the final.
Dates? It starts on August 30 with Pakistan taking on Nepal in Multan, and the final is on September 17. The tournament comprises 13 matches, including the final. Multan? So Pakistan are hosting the Asia Cup? Where do we begin?! Pakistan were the designated hosts, but India weren’t going to travel there. Wait, does this mean India will play a Super Four game in Lahore if they finish A1? No, they won’t. Regardless of where India finish in the first round, Pakistan will qualify as A1 and India A2, while Sri Lanka will be B1 and Bangladesh B2 in the other group.
If Nepal or Afghanistan qualify for the Super Fours, they will take the slot of the team knocked out (Pakistan or India in Group A, and Sri Lanka or Bangladesh in Group B). India, if they qualify for the Super Four round, will play their games in Colombo. When was the last time India and Pakistan played an ODI? It has been a while – the,
And now they might face each other three times in two-and-a-half weeks. They play their Group A game on September 2 in Pallekele, and unless one of them lose to Nepal, it’s likely they will meet in the Super Four round as well. And if they finish No.1 and 2 in the Super Four round, we’ll have an India-Pakistan final for the first time in an Asia Cup.
What’s the weather going to be like? It will be humid in Sri Lanka and the forecast is for a few showers, but there shouldn’t be major disruptions. Rain should not be a problem in Multan or Lahore. So when do the matches begin, and where can we watch them? All the Asia Cup games will start at 3pm IST, which is 2pm in Afghanistan, 2.30pm in Pakistan, 3pm in Sri Lanka, 3.15 pm in Nepal, 3.30pm in Bangladesh and 9.30am GMT.
If you are in India, Sri Lanka, and some other parts of the subcontinent, you can watch the Asia Cup on the Star Sports network, while the games will also be streamed on Disney+ Hotstar. In Pakistan, PTV Sports and Ten Sports have broadcasting rights.
Who will play in Asia Cup 2023?
Asia Cup Final,IND vs SL Overview
|Article Title||Asia Cup Final 2023|
|India vs Srilanka final Match date||17 Sep 2023|
|Competitors||Bharat vs Srilanka|
|Venue||R Premadasa Stadium|
Who has won the Asia Cup 2022 title?
2022 – United Arab Emirates hosted the tournament and Sri Lanka won the Asia Cup beating Pakistan by 23 runs in the final. Sri Lanka reached the final as the only unbeaten team in the Super-Four stage winning against Afghanistan, India, and Pakistan. Bhanuka Rajapaksa was awarded Man of the Match for his unbeaten 71 off 45 balls, and Wanindu Hasaranga was second highest wicket-taker with 9 wickets in 6 matches, scored 66 runs in 5 innings and was named Player of the Series.
- Pakistan had an average start in the Asia Cup with a defeat against India in the group stage, beating India & Afghanistan in a close encounter in Super 4, ending with 2 back-to-back defeats against Sri Lanka.
- India started the tournament as hot favourites defeating Pakistan; however, they could not win against them and Sri Lanka in the super 4 and got knocked out of the tournament.
Afghanistan was the only team in the tournament to defeat the eventual winners Sri Lanka.
Where is the women’s Asia Cup final 2022?
Where to watch India vs Sri Lanka Women’s Asia Cup 2022 final live in India – The India vs Sri Lanka Women’s Asia Cup 2022 final will be telecast live on the Star Sports Network TV channels in India on Saturday from 1.00 PM IST (Indian Standard Time).