Vikram University Time Table
- 0.1 Is Vikram University recognised?
- 0.2 How many marks do I need to pass university?
- 1 What is the minimum pass mark?
- 2 What is the salary of Vikram University?
- 3 What is the highest package offered in Vikram University?
- 4 Can you get 90% in uni?
- 5 Is 40% a pass or fail?
- 6 What grade is 80% university?
- 7 Is 50% a passing score?
What is the minimum passing marks for Vikram University?
To pass each semester examination, a candidate must obtain at least 40% marks in each written paper, practical work /Viva-Voce and 45% marks in aggregate.
What is the last date for Vikram University exam form 2023?
Vikram University Admission 2023-24 – Vikram University Application form portal is live for UG, PG and PG diploma courses. Vikram University Admission 2023 last date to apply is 15 September 2023 at @www.vikramuniv.ac.in. Students can opt various courses such as B.E., BA, B.Pharma, B.Com, BBA, BCom, BSc, BCA, M.A., MSW, MSc, M.Com, MCA, LLM, MBA, M.E etc at this University.
- Dynamic students will be admitted based on the entrance exam, and other courses will admit students based on the merit list.
- The order of merit of the total marks earned on the admissions qualifying exam will be used to create the merit list.
- As a result of CUET 2023, the university will accept admissions to UG and PG programmes in accordance with the score obtained from CUET 2023.
The CUET registration form should be filled out by students who wish to pursue a Bachelor’s degree from Vikram University before the deadline.
Is Vikram University good?
Filter By – College Prestige Institute of Management Dewas Govt. Madhav Arts and Commerce College, Ujjain MIT Group of Institutes (Mahakal), Ujjain Sant Singaji Educational Society Shri Yogindra Sagar Institute of Technology and Science (SYSITS) +27 Colleges Course Discontinued (Aug 2023)-Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) Vikram University B.Tech. Anonymous | B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering – Batch of 2025 Verified Placements 3 Infrastructure 4 Faculty & Course Curriculum 2 Crowd & Campus Life 2 Value for Money 3 Our college provides average placements and the fee structure is budget-friendly.
- Placements: Around 40% of students got placed in this course.
- The lowest salary package offered was 2.5 LPA.
- The average salary package offered was 4 LPA.
- The highest salary package offered was 8 LPA.
- Top recruiting companies are TCS, ConsultAdd, etc.
- Internships are not good in this course.
- Infrastructure: The infrastructure is very good.
Our campus is spread over 35 acres of land. Laboratories and libraries are well-maintained. Hostel facilities are decent. The food served in the mess is good at reasonable prices. Medica. Was this review helpful Yes | No Anonymous | B.A. (Hons.) in Political Science – Batch of 2023 Verified Placements 2 Infrastructure 4 Faculty & Course Curriculum 4 Crowd & Campus Life 4 Value for Money 4 Our college provides good education. Placements: You cannot expect recruitment in this course.
- The top roles offered in government sectors.
- Infrastructure: All facilities are available in our college.
- Laboratories, classrooms, and library are well-maintained.
- Hostel facilities are very good.
- The food served in the mess is average.
- Canteen is available.
- Sports are conducted.
- Medical facilities are also available on our campus.
Was this review helpful Yes | No Photos: Neelam jain | Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) – Batch of 2023 Verified Placements 4 Infrastructure 5 Faculty & Course Curriculum 5 Crowd & Campus Life 5 Value for Money 5 Our college has the best infrastructure. Placements: Our college provides only a few placements in our college.
- The salary package offered is 1 LPA.
- Only local companies visit our college.
- Our college does not provide internships.
- Infrastructure: All facilities are available in our college.
- The quality of the hostel is very good.
- The mess is good.
- Our canteen is closed due to the construction of one more building in our college.
Was this review helpful Yes | No nikesh jaiswal | Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) – Batch of 2024 Verified Placements 4 Infrastructure 3 Faculty & Course Curriculum 4 Crowd & Campus Life 3 Value for Money 4 Review of Sant Singaji Educational Society.
- Placements: Around 95% of students get placed in their final year in good startups with good salary packages.
- Top recruiting companies and startups visit our college to recruit students such as TCS, Wipro, Tofrum, and SAP.
- Most of the seniors got placement offers in foreign countries.
- The highest salary package offered is 5 LPA and the lowest salary package is 2 LPA.
Around 80% of students get internships in their 2nd year. Top roles offered are frontend developer, backend developer, UI or UX designer, and, Was this review helpful Yes | No Shruti Jain | Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) – Batch of 2024 Verified Placements 5 Infrastructure 4 Faculty & Course Curriculum 4 Crowd & Campus Life 4 Value for Money 4 Review of Sant Singaji Educational Society.
Placements: Approximately 80% of students got placements. They have been placed in both MNCs and start-ups. They got good roles and with great packages of 1.8 LPA to 18 LPA. TCS, Wipro, Capgemini, Infosys, and Cognizant are the top recruiting companies in our course. Approximately 90% of students are able to secure internships from our course in companies like Appzoy, Tofrum, Baelworks.
Web developer, Java developer, and UI/UX designer are the top roles offered in our course. Infrastructure: Classrooms are spacious and well-ventilated, with modern teaching aids such as projectors and audio systems. They make it easier to understand complex concepts.
- The course provides access to a range of modern facilities and infrastructure, including Wi-Fi, well-equipped laboratories, and libraries with an extensive collection of books, journals, and digital resources.
- Wi-Fi is fast and reliable for students to stay connected and access online resources from anywhere on campus.
The medical center. Was this review helpful Yes | No Ayushi Agrawal | B.Sc. in Computer Science – Batch of 2022 Verified Placements 5 Infrastructure 4 Faculty & Course Curriculum 4 Crowd & Campus Life 4 Value for Money 4 Review of Sant Singaji Educational Society.
- Placements: About 80% of students were placed in our batch.
- All of them were placed in good companies with great packages of 1.8 LPA to 18 LPA.
- They got placed in both MNCs and start-ups.
- Some top recruiting companies were Wipro, TCS, and Cognizant.
- They got jobs in bot tech and non-tech fields as interns, front-end developers, back-end developers, and UI & UX designers.
Infrastructure: Classrooms were spacious and well-ventilated, with modern teaching aids such as projectors and audio systems. They made it easier to unders. Was this review helpful Yes | No hirshant shrama | Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) – Batch of 2024 Verified Placements 4 Infrastructure 5 Faculty & Course Curriculum 4 Crowd & Campus Life 4 Value for Money 4 Best for the student of IT course and management course. Placements: Placement percentage is very good.
Top recruiting companies are Wipro, Infosys, etc. Top roles are not offered, as we don’t have experience. Infrastructure: The infrastructure of our college is very good. Facilities are also good. They provide high-speed Wi-Fi, and have small canteens. We have regular sports periods. The teachers are good and the CEO of this college is also a nice person.
Was this review helpful Yes | No Divyansh singh so, | B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering – Batch of 2026 Verified Placements 4 Infrastructure 4 Faculty & Course Curriculum 4 Crowd & Campus Life 3 Value for Money 4 Our college is good in all aspects.
Placements: Our college provides many placements. Many companies visit our college and provide good salary packages. The salary packages depend on your skills. Top recruiting companies are TCS, Infosys, etc. They hire many students. You have to be aware of the field knowledge to get selection. Infrastructure: The infrastructure of our college is good.
Our college has a large playground, a canteen, a campus, a bus facility, and a hostel facility. You can contact college administration from city offices for any query. Our col. Was this review helpful Yes | No MINAL GUPTA | Discontinued (Aug 2023)-Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) – Batch of 2025 Verified Placements 3 Infrastructure 4 Faculty & Course Curriculum 3 Crowd & Campus Life 5 Value for Money 5 Review of Vikram University.
Placements: Placements are not offered directly in our college but are based on students’ skill sets and performance in interviews. Students who perform better in interview sessions will get higher placements. The highest salary package offered ranges between 10 LPA – 12 LPA. Infrastructure: The infrastructure of our college is good.
The library facility is available for students. Was this review helpful Yes | No AAKRATI KATARIYA | Discontinued (Aug 2023)-Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) – Batch of 2024 Verified Placements 3 Infrastructure 3 Faculty & Course Curriculum 4 Crowd & Campus Life 3 Value for Money 5 Value for money college and provides really good infrastructure.
- Placements: Placements are not provided on campus but students with technical skills can apply off campus placements.
- The roles offered in IT sector to BCA students are Software Engineer, Frontend developer, Backed developer, Data Analyst, Consultant, etc.
- Which are highly payable in IT sectors as there is a booming era of the technologies.
Infrastructure: As many government colleges in MADHYA PRADESH are affiliated by VIKRAM UNIVERSITY UJJAIN samas with our college Rajiv Gandhi government. PG college Mandsaur (458001). In. Was this review helpful Yes | No POOJA GUPTA | Discontinued (Aug 2023)-Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) – Batch of 2025 Verified Placements 3 Infrastructure 4 Faculty & Course Curriculum 4 Crowd & Campus Life 4 Value for Money 5 Best college for BCA and a value for money.
- Placements: Placements in VIKRAM UNIVERSITY are totally based upon candidate’s skill sets.
- The more you have technical skills, the more you will gain in terms of packages.
- Here in vikram university, companies do not come for placements.
- On campus placements do not happen here.
- Students have to go through off campus placements only for companies like Tcs, Infosys, etc.
Infrastructure: Infrastructure of the college is very good as this university is situated in MADHYA PRADESH which is also called “The HEART of INDIA” and also. Was this review helpful Yes | No Anonymous | Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) – Batch of 2023 Verified Placements 1 Infrastructure 1 Faculty & Course Curriculum 1 Crowd & Campus Life 1 Value for Money 1 Review of Government College,Nagda. Placements: Our college does not provide campus placement opportunities for its students.
If you want placements in good companies, then you have to struggle by yourselves. I would suggest you apply to MIT College if you want placements. Infrastructure: There is no hostel facility in our college. The infrastructure our college is good and huge. It has a huge playground and a canteen. Was this review helpful Yes | No Suhani Bajpai | Discontinued (Aug 2023)-Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) – Batch of 2024 Verified Placements 4 Infrastructure 4 Faculty & Course Curriculum 5 Crowd & Campus Life 4 Value for Money 5 Our college follows new education policy.
Placements: Around 10% of students get placements in our college. The minimum salary offered is Rs.10,000 per month for a web developer and the maximum salary is 1 LPM depending on the company. Big recruiting IT companies are TCS, Micro, Google, and Wipro.
- Around 2% of students get internships in our college.
- The roles offered are web developer, app developer, and software engineer.
- Infrastructure: Library facilities are available.
- Wi-Fi connection is available but password is not provided.
- Computer labs, projectors, and sm.
- Was this review helpful Yes | No Anjali Meena | Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) – Batch of 2022 Verified Placements 4 Infrastructure 4 Faculty & Course Curriculum 4 Crowd & Campus Life 4 Value for Money 4 Review of Sant Singaji Educational Society.
Placements: Our college provides good placements for IT and BBA students. They get jobs and internships from our college. Our college supports pass-out students for jobs. The starting salary package offered is 2.5 LPA. The highest salary package offered is 5 LPA.
Top recruiting companies are Physicwallah, Byjus, etc. Startup companies visit our college to recruit students. Infrastructure: Our college is Wi-Fi enabled. The library is not good. Labs have old computers. The hostel facility is not available in our college. Our, Was this review helpful Yes | No Akshat Dixit | Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) – Batch of 2022 Verified Placements 5 Infrastructure 4 Faculty & Course Curriculum 4 Crowd & Campus Life 3 Value for Money 3 Moderate satisfied because fee is little bit high but placement wise it is very good.
Placements: 90% of students were placed in well reputed companies. The highest package was 10 LPA and the lowest package was 3 LPA Top recruiting companies are Wipro, Infosys, TCS, Capgemini, SAP and Incture Technologies. Almost 60-70 % of students got internships in many MNC’s Top roles offered in course are Database developer, UI/UX designer, Software engineer and many more.
Infrastructure: Well designed infrastructure with good power backup. There are computer labs and library facility are also there. Well and pure drin. Was this review helpful Yes | No Harsh Vardhan Rat, | Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com. Hons.) – Batch of 2025 Verified Placements 3 Infrastructure 4 Faculty & Course Curriculum 3 Crowd & Campus Life 4 Value for Money 5 It is a very good college with very good campus.
Placements: Our college provides very less placements for B.Com students. Around 10% of students get placed in our college. There are no top recruiting companies and top roles for B.Com students. Students can try for many government jobs. Infrastructure: The building of our department is above average. Anonymous | Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA Hons.) – Batch of 2025 Verified Placements 1 Infrastructure 3 Faculty & Course Curriculum 2 Crowd & Campus Life 4 Value for Money 4 It is an average college that gives average exposure. Placements: Placements are not provided in our college.
- Companies don’t visit our college to offer placements.
- Along with this course, students can also prepare for some entrance exams for courses like CA, MBA, or others.
- Internships are not provided in our college but students can apply on their own.
- Infrastructure: Some hostels are new and some are old.
- It has a big library, Wi-Fi connection, and average classrooms.
The infrastructure of our college is good but there is no security. The hostel food is good. Was this review helpful Yes | No Manu Yadav | B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering – Batch of 2025 Verified Placements 4 Infrastructure 5 Faculty & Course Curriculum 5 Crowd & Campus Life 5 Value for Money 5 Review of MIT Group of Institutes.
- Placements: Placement ratio is well-versed.
- Many companies visit our college to recruit students every year.
- The lowest salary package offered is 2 LPA, the highest salary package is 15 LPA, and the average salary package is 2.5 LPA to 4.5 LPA.
- Internship programs are provided to students.
- Infrastructure: Campus is spread over a large area with separate buildings for different courses.
Our campus is enabled with Wi-Fi. Canteen, library, computer labs, and sports ground are available in our college. Hostel mess food is avera. Was this review helpful Yes | No Anonymous | Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) – Batch of 2023 Verified Placements 3 Infrastructure 2 Faculty & Course Curriculum 3 Crowd & Campus Life 3 Value for Money 4 Our teachers have unique teaching abilities. Placements: Around 70-80% of students get placed in our course.
The highest salary package offered is 5 LPA. many students got placed in our college with the lowest salary package of 2 LPA. Top recruiting companies are Salesforce, Zackdata, Baelworks, Physics Wallah, etc. Around 70-80% of students got internships in our course. Top roles offered are front-end developer, junior java developer, salesforce developer, and UI – UX designer.
Infrastructure: Our college timings are from 10 am – 5 pm, during which we can access Wi. Was this review helpful Yes | No Ankit Sahu | B.Sc. in Computer Science – Batch of 2019 Verified Placements 3 Infrastructure 3 Faculty & Course Curriculum 4 Crowd & Campus Life 3 Value for Money 5 It is a good college that provides free education for poor students.
- Placements: Around 25% of students get placements in our college in companies like Wipro and TCS.
- The average salary package offered is 3 LPA.
- Around 80% of students pass our batch.
- Around 20% of students get internships in our college.
- The highest salary package is 4 LPA.
- Infrastructure: Hostel facilities are not available in our college.
The canteen is not available. Our college has a library and provides Wi-Fi facilities for IT students. Computer labs are provided in our college for students. Cricket, volleyball, chess,, Was this review helpful Yes | No
Is Vikram University recognised?
Vikram University is a government state university located in Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, India. It was established in 1957 and is recognised by UGC and BCI.
How many marks do I need to pass university?
A 2:2 = C (50%-60%) A 3rd = D (45%-50%) A Pass = E (40%-45%) A Fail = below 40%
What is the minimum pass mark?
CBSE Passing Marks for Class 10th & 12th 2023 – Central Board of Secondary Education releases the passing marks for Class 10 and 12. CBSE Passing Marks for Class 10th & 12th 2023 are the minimum marks required by a student in order to pass the CBSE 10th exam 2023 and 12th exams.
- As per the CBSE Board, a student must have scored a minimum of 33 per cent marks to pass in CBSE 12th 2023 and 10th examination.
- It is mandatory for students to pass the practicals, internal assessment and theory exams separately.
- The detailed CBSE Passing Marks for Class 10th & 12th 2023 to pass in the CBSE results 2023 is given on the official website cbseacademic.nic.in.
Read more about the passing marks here. CBSE Passing Marks for Class 10th & 12th 2023 – Check Updated CBSE Passing Marks Here
What is the salary of Vikram University?
Average annual salary in Vikram University is INR 5.8 lakhs. Salary estimates are based on 20 Vikram University latest salaries received from various employees of Vikram University.
What is the fees of Vikram University?
Other Courses Offered by Vikram University
|B Pharmacy||4 Years||₹1,20,000|
What is the highest package offered in Vikram University?
Vikram University Placement Highlights – Almost 100% of students got internships and 90% of candidates were placed in Vikram University placements 2021. The Vikram University highest package offered is INR 12 LPA, while the lowest salary package offered is INR 3.5 LPA. The key placement highlights 2021 of Vikram University, Ujjain, are as follows.
|Highest Package Offered (in INR)||12 LPA|
|Average Package Offered (in INR)||3.5 LPA|
|Minimum Package Offered (in INR)||3 LPA|
Is Vikram University is a private or a government university?
Govt. College – Vikram University, Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, INDIA.
Who approved Vikram University?
Vikram University – Wikipedia State University in Madhya Pradesh
|This article needs additional citations for, Please help by, Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. Find sources: – · · · · ( September 2014 ) ( )|
Vikram University Motto Vidhaya Mritam Shrute TypeEstablished1957 Akhilesh Kumar Pandey Location,, CampusAffiliations,, Website Swarna Jayanti Gate at University Campus Vikram University is located in,,, The university was named after the ruler, It was established in 1957. It was evaluated by the and was awarded B++ grade.
Is Vikram University a government university?
Vikram University, Ujjain Highlights
|Institute Type||State University|
|Approvals||UGC, PCI, AICTE, NCTE|
Can you get 90% in uni?
The university grading system will be different from what you’re used to. When you start at university, any mark over 50% is a great grade. Getting a mark over 50% means that you are beginning to understand the difficult work of your degree. Getting over 60% is excellent because it means you have demonstrated a deep knowledge of your subject to the marker.
Is 40% a pass or fail?
It vary from exams to exams, some consider 40% of total marks obtain to be pass some consider 30 to 35% score to pass in an examination. Let me assume that in your case 40% of total marks obtain are consider to be pass an examination,so 40% of your total marks that is 40=16 marks is considered as pass.
What grade is 80% university?
Australian Capital Territory
|H1||80-100||First Class Honours|
|H2A||70-79||Second Class Honours Division A|
|H2B||60-69||Second Class Honours Division B|
|H3||50-59||Third Class Honours|
What grade is a good pass?
What’s the GCSE grading system? – The GCSE grading system in England runs on a scale from 9 to 1. The highest grade you can get is a 9, with 1 being the lowest. This system was introduced in 2017, replacing the old GCSE grading system that awarded students letter grades from A* to G.
|Old Grades||New Grades|
|A* A||9 8 7|
|B C||6 5 (Strong Pass) 4 (Standard Pass)|
|D E F G||3 2 1|
Why in India passing marks is 33%?
Time to do away with 33 % passing mark at school level | Updated: 07 March, 2023 11:58 am IST Within a few months, as Class X and Class XII students finish their exams, we will have glowing front-page stories about the students who have scored almost 100 percent in all the subjects.
We will learn about their plans for higher education and the endless career options they can choose from. What we will remain in dark about though is the percentage of students who failed to even score 50 percent and what could be the possible career paths for them. Interestingly, the data for how many students score below 50 percent, and how many barely score passing marks is not made available.
India has one of the lowest passing marks in the world. In India, the passing percentage in primary and secondary education is between 35-40 percent in all the states. The Uttar Pradesh (UP) state board of school education requires students to score a minimum of 33 percent marks.
- Punjab, Gujrat, Rajasthan, and Chattisgarh are among the states with the same minimum qualifying marks percentage.
- The Central Board of Secondary Education has the same 33 percent criterion.
- To clear Kerala board examinations of class 10 and 12 exams, a candidate needs to score at least 30 percent marks, one of the lowest among all the states in India.
While the minimum qualifying percentage in schools in India is considered very low, this stands completely opposite in the higher education system in India. The cut-off for entering any decent college under Delhi University is 95% – 100%. In a country that is in a hurry to turn its population literate, low passing marks are a mere strategy to reach the target.
- But it could also prove to be counter-productive because we end up with a huge youth population who are untrainable for modern jobs.
- Nearly 27 crore Indian students from varied socio-economic backgrounds are in the schooling system.
- The question is will they be job ready by the time they pass out of high school? A majority will opt out because of their socioeconomic condition, while others will be denied entry, simply because the very criterion of selection and rejection sees a paradigm shift at the college level.
The grading systems in the West are different but one can compare and asses where one stands in terms of minimum passing marks. In the United States, grades are given from A to F, however, they also have a percentage behind them. While A (90% – 100%) is the highest grade you can receive on an assignment, and F is a failing grade given to those failing to qualify.
- The score percentile for F grade is between 0 – 59%.
- The French grading system is on a scale from 0-20.
- To pass a subject, the candidates usually have to get 10 points.
- A candidate is considered to have passed if, at the end of each academic year, the average of his/her grades is at least 10.
- Out of 20, a candidate having a grade lower than 10 is considered failed.
The German grading system is based on the GPA (Grade point average), a 1 to 6 (or 5) point grading system where 1 – 1.5 (90-100% in the Indian system) is ‘Very Good’ and 4.1 – 5 (0-50% in the Indian system) is ‘Not sufficient’. Schools, colleges, and universities in China follow either a 5-scale or 4- scale grading system.
- In the 5-scale grading system, students who get a percentage ranging from 0 to 59% are given a grade of F (fail).
- In the four-scale grading system, Grade D denotes that students have failed.
- Students getting between 0 to 59% are given a D.
- The overall passing grade in China is 60%.
- Interestingly, it was the British who held the first matriculation examination in the Indian subcontinent in 1858.
Back then, the minimum qualification mark in Britain was 65. The passing mark for Indians was fixed at 33 because the colonial masters believed Indians could only be half as intelligent as them. And yet, we continue with the colonial legacy in a world that is driven by technological development and requires our human resources to adapt to the ever-changing needs of industry.
- While the creation of excellence, and giving a push for better skill training are necessary steps to creating a productive youth workforce, the Indian education system fails at a very fundamental level.
- Various studies have shown Indian students to have dismal reading, writing, and comprehension abilities.
Children around the world are expected to be independent readers by the end of grade three, the study, conducted by non-profit Stones2Milestones, found that only 12.5% of Indian students in grade four showed a full and detailed understanding of texts in a reading assessment.
And of the students surveyed from grades five and six, just 2.7% recorded good comprehension skills. The groundwork for future vocational and academic training is done at the school level. If we, as a country, let our children sleepwalk through that period, their later life experience of getting an expert will be riddled with failure and hopelessness.
A relook at strategies on how best to train children, who are having difficulty in learning in classroom needs to be adopted, across both government and private schools. If at all, India wants to reap the benefits of having a young population, and a sizeable population that’s still in school, it must first do away with the 33 percent passing threshold. : Time to do away with 33 % passing mark at school level
Is 50% a passing score?
Being a college student comes with a lot of hard work. No matter what your future plans are, it’s important to do your best in your college classes. This is especially true of those courses that relate directly to your major. Many people wonder, “What is a passing grade in college?” Coming from high school, the grading system doesn’t really change.
In fact, a “D” is considered passing in both high school and college, as it’s above 60%. While a passing grade may be as low as 60%, you will want to aim higher for many reasons. As a college student, you don’t want to aim to barely pass a class. Instead, there are resources you can use to do your best and achieve high grades.
Let’s take a look at why your grades matter, the difference between a pass/no-pass course grade and how your GPA is calculated.
Is CU pass marks out of 40?
What Are The Pass Marks To Secure Honours Degree In The Calcutta University – In Order to secure Honours Degree in Calcutta university Student has to score 40% CGPA in the overall Semester. In order to pass in semester exam student has to minimum 30% but if any student wanted to secure there Honours Degree student has to score 40% CGPA.
What is the passing marks for KSV University?
Student should get minimum 50% marks for passing the examination. One internal & one preliminary examination of 80 marks each in Theory & Practical. Internal Marks to be calculated out of 20 each in Theory & Practical. Student will be eligible to appear for University examination if he/she gets minimum 50% marks.
What is the passing marks for Gu University?
Gauhati University Credit Based Semester System (CBSS) Marks Distribution –
|Grade||% Marks range||Grade Point||performance|
|A||≥70- <80||8||V. Good|
|B||≥50- <60||6||Above Average|
For Theory paper: marks of External (marks of Internal) **For Practical paper: total marks of External and Internal From the above table it is clear that Gauhati University Passing Marks are as follows: i. Theory Paper : 30% ii. Practical Paper : 40%
- CGPA and SGPA
- Semester Grade Point Average (SGPA) =(“CiGi) / (“Ci)
- Commutative Grade Point Average (CGPA)= =(“CiSi) / (“Ci) In case of Simple Pass CGPA < 4.0 =fail in the examination
- In case of Major Courses CGPA <5.0= fail in the major examination
- Rules may change any time. Keep in touch with Gauhati University website
(Visited 7,523 times, 6 visits today) : Gauhati University Credit Based Semester System (CBSS) Scheme of marks