Pune To Lonavala Local Time Table 2023
Lonavala to Pune Last Train: The last train to Pune from Lonavala is 16331 TRIVANDRAM EXP. It takes around 1hr hours to reach Pune. The last train leaves Lonavala LNL at 23:15:00 and reaches Pune PUNE at 00:15:00 and operates on Sun.
The fastest train from Pune to Lonavala is 12126 PRAGATI EXPRESS. It takes about 48min hours to reach Lonavala. This train leaves Pune (PUNE) at 07:50:00 and reaches Lonavala (LNL) at 08:38:00.
Page 2 – A trip to Lonavala makes getting away from the hustle bustle of your daily lives extremely easy. This popular hill station is located just a few kilometres away from Pune and Mumbai in Maharashtra. Lonavala is a major stop for various tourists from all over the world and is extremely popular with the Indian crowd as well.
- Our Lonavala tour package for 4 nights 5 days offers you some of the best attractions to visit on your trip to the hill stations.
- The beauty of this hill station comes from its natural surroundings, thick forests, many dams and waterfalls.
- A 5 days trip to Lonavala will help you explore the beauty of one of the most popular hill stations in India and will offer you an amazing vacation.
Above all, the best thing about this hill station is that it offers you a way to get close to nature and allows you to find happiness in its truest form. Kickstart your trip as you take a tour of Matheran, and witness some of the most beautiful attractions in and around the hill station.
- Visit the famous King George Point, Sunset Point, and Echo Point and experience the wonders of nature from the these natural attractions.
- Thereafter, get ready to explore other places like Charlotte Point which offers a wonderful view of the lake and green surroundings.
- Our Lonavala tour itinerary will help you explore the wonders of this beautiful hill station.
What’s more is that, since this hill station is located among the forests and woods, the place comes to life during the Monsoon season. Apart from offering you a picturesque view of the nature surrounding the hill station, you will also find the time to explore various places around this wonderful hill station with our 4 nights 5 days Lonavala Tour Packages,
- Visit some gorgeous attractions of Lonavala such as Tungarli Lake, Shivaji Udyan, Rajmachi Point, and Lonavala Lake.
- These places provide you with the best of views and pleasant weather which keeps your mind and body cool and calm.
- Lonavala is famous across the world for two things, one is the beautiful natural beauty of the place and second, for its delicious hard candy called chikki.
Other than this, there is much to the hill station, take some time out to visit the wax exhibits with your family, or indulge in an exhilarating go-karting experience with your little ones. This hill station is an amalgamation of various things and helps you find the perfect spot for a family vacation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – How much is Lonavala local taxi fare? Lonavala local taxi fare is approx. ₹1900 for a good sedan car like Etios, Dzire and is approx. ₹2600 for SUV car. For best price on your travel date for various car rental options, please enter trip details and check.
Cold conditions were reported from most parts of Pune district. (File Representational Photo) Listen to this article At 7.4 degrees Celsius, Pune city records coldest January day since 2017 x Pune city woke up to the season’s coldest day on Tuesday with the minimum temperature recorded at Shivajinagar falling to 7.4 degrees Celsius.
- This was Pune’s coldest January day in six years, temperature data maintained by the India Meteorological Department (IMD) revealed.
- In the past decade, Pune ‘s coldest January days were reported in 2011 (5.3 degrees Celsius), 2012 (6.6 degrees Celsius) and 2015 (7 degrees Celsius), the IMD data showed.
Overall, similar cold conditions were reported from most parts of Pune district where the minimum temperatures were 7.1 degrees Celsius in Haveli, 7.3 in Pashan, 7.4 in Malin, 8.3 in Baramati, 8.7 in Shirur and 9.5 in Daund. In fact, Pune city was cooler than two famous hill stations in Maharashtra – Lonavala (14.6 degrees Celsius) and Mahabaleshwar (12.1 degrees Celsius) on Tuesday.
Normal night temperatures were recorded over Lohegaon (11.3 degrees Celsius), Koregaon Park (13.6), Magarpatta (14.4), Chinchwad (14.3) and Wadgaonsheri (16.4). “There has been a cold wave ongoing over north India since last week. As a result, there are cold northerly winds penetrating into parts of Maharashtra influencing the local weather here.
Since Monday, cold wave conditions have prevailed over Madhya Maharashtra and Vidarbha which will prevail till Wednesday and abate thereafter,” a Pune IMD official said. Overall, north Maharashtra regions reported a sharp fall in minimum temperatures as they plunged 5 to 7 degrees Celsius below normal.
For instance, Jalgaon on Tuesday recorded 5.3 degrees Celsius, a departure by 7 degrees from normal, IMD officials said. Likewise, other areas in northern Madhya Maharashtra, too, witnessed such cold conditions, including Nashik (7.4 degrees Celsius). Meanwhile, cold conditions continued to prevail over Vidarbha and Marathwada meteorological subdivisions where the temperature departures from normal ranged between 2 to 3 degrees.
The night temperatures recorded on Tuesday were 10 degree Celsius at Jalna and Parbhani, 11 at Buldhana, 11.3 at Amaravati and 10.5 at Akola. With a fresh spell of western disturbances approaching India’s northernmost regions, the minimum temperatures are most likely to fall over north India by mid-January.
The first train on this route is CSMT GADAG EXP and leaves Lonavala at 00:04 am, and the last train from Lonavala to Pune is PUDUCHERRY EXP and leaves Lonavala at 23:45 pm. The average time taken to connect these cities is 1:22 hours.