Pro Kabaddi Season 9 Points Table
- 0.1 Which is the strongest team in PKL season 9?
- 0.2 Which teams qualified for playoffs in PKL Season 9?
- 1 Who is the No 1 raider in PKL?
- 2 What is the score of PKL Season 9 first match?
- 3 What is the semi final of PKL 9?
Which is the strongest team in PKL season 9?
With 16 wins and five losses for Jaipur Pink Panthers, Sunil Kumar was the most successful captain in vivo Pro Kabaddi Season 9. In a kabaddi match, the captain plays an important role in leading his troops on the mat and executing the plans with the help of his teammates.
- The skipper’s job is to motivate his side and get the best out of them.
- The leadership skills of these captains were tested in vivo Pro Kabaddi Season 9.
- We saw some noticeable leadership qualities throughout the season.
- Let’s have a look at the top captains of vivo Pro Kabaddi Season 9 on the basis of the number of wins they had against their name.
Sunil Kumar, Jaipur Pink Panthers The Panthers captain fired all cylinders at the individual level with 64 tackle points and that was reflected in Jaipur’s performances in Season 9. With 49 wins to his name, he is the joint second most successful captain in vivo PKL history.
Fazel Atrachali, Puneri Paltan The Sultan In Season 8, he had seven wins and 10 losses as a captain but he stepped up to the task and was one of the successful captains in the recent campaign with 14 wins and five losses for the Paltan. Can Mahender Singh, Bengaluru Bulls
The Bulls were one of the dominating sides of the tournament and Mahender Singh managed to lead his troops in a great manner as a skipper under the guidance of coach Randhir Singh. Mahender Singh’s Bengaluru Bulls were the best raiding side in Season 9 with 550 raid points.
As a defender, he secured 44 tackle points for the Bulls and was one of the main defenders for his side. He used the services of young guns like Bharat and Neeraj Narwal to good effect which resulted in the team’s success. Playing as a full-time captain for the first time in vivo PKL Mahender Singh won 14 matches and faced 8 defeats.
Naveen Kumar, Dabang Delhi K.C. The Naveen Express is someone who looks to do the bulk of the scoring for his side and that is what we saw him doing in the latest vivo Pro Kabaddi edition. He was the top raider for Dabang Delhi K.C. with 254 raid points to his credit.
- He was leading the side for the first time as a full-time captain and managed to take his team to the P l.
- Delhi won nine matches under his captaincy.
- He not only gave the opportunity to young players like Ashu Malik, Manjeet and Krishan to showcase their talent but also utilised experienced campaigners like Vijay Malik, Sandeep Dhull and Amit Hooda.
Naveen Kumar managed to take Dabang Delhi K.C. to their fourth consecutive Playoffs in vivo Pro Kabaddi. Maninder Singh, Bengal Warriors Super-Mani has been a true warrior and led Bengal by example. Before the start of Season 9, he had 22 wins to his tally as a captain.
- In Season 9, he amassed 238 raid points for the team and was the flag bearer for his franchise.
- The team as a whole was under par but he tried to keep the group energised and motivated by leading from the front.
- He was cool as a cucumber, even in pressure situations and won eight matches as a captain in Season 9.
Maninder Singh used to get the best out of Shrikant Jadhav by sending him in a do-or-die raid and showed great confidence in right cover Vaibhav Garje who was playing his debut season. Follow vivo Pro Kabaddi on,, & for all the latest updates! : With 16 wins and five losses for Jaipur Pink Panthers, Sunil Kumar was the most successful captain in vivo Pro Kabaddi Season 9.
Who is the top raider in PKL season 9?
PKL 9 TOP RAIDERS
Which team eliminated in PKL Season 9?
Dabang Delhi beat U Mumba 41-24 to keep its knockouts hopes alive. | Photo Credit: PKL Dabang Delhi beat U Mumba 41-24 to keep its knockouts hopes alive. | Photo Credit: PKL Follow: Bengal Warriors vs Dabang Delhi, Live Dabang Delhi beat U Mumba 41-24 in the first encounter at the Gachibowli Indoor Stadium in Hyderabad on December 5th, Tuesday.
- Delhi remains sixth in the points table, closing up on Tamil Thalaivas with 60 points in 21 games.
- U Mumba has been eliminated from the PKL 9, resulting in a humiliating defeat.
- Mumba, Patna Pirates, and Telugu Titans are among the teams eliminated from the tournament.
- Gujarat Giants handed Telugu Titans a 14-point defeat in PKL 9 to keep their qualification hopes alive.
Gujarat moved up to sixth place in the points table with 56 points in 21 games. PKL 9, week – 8; raiding form, team performance and the race to the knockouts – we’ve discussed it all in our weekly Pro Kabaddi League live stream. Check out the full stream below: Matches played on December 6 MATCH 1: U Mumba vs Dabang Delhi MATCH 2: Gujarat Giants vs Telugu Titans The table was updated after Gujarat Giants vs Telugu Titans game on Tuesday, December, 6.
Which teams qualified for playoffs in PKL Season 9?
Who are in? – Jaipur Pink Panthers PKL Puneri Paltan, Jaipur Pink Panthers Bengaluru Bulls, UP Yoddhas, Tamil Thalaivas, and Dabang Delhi.
Who is the No 1 raider in PKL?
Most raid points in Pro Kabaddi: Know the leaders Naveen Kumar has been fastest to 500 raid points (47 matches) in Pro Kabaddi history. Pardeep Narwal has been the top raider in Pro Kabaddi with 1568 raid points in 153 matches. The ‘Dubki King’ who became the first player in Pro Kabaddi to breach the 1000-point mark scores at an average of more than 10 raid points per match in the league.
With 1213 raid points in 121 matches, Bengal Warriors captain Maninder Singh is next on the list of most raid points in Pro Kabaddi. Rahul Chaudhari, who has accumulated 1039 raid points in 150 games is next on the list. Chaudhari also topped the raiding charts in Pro Kabaddi Season 4 with 146 raid points across 16 matches to help Telugu Titans reach the semi-final.
Deepak Niwas Hooda, the 2016 South Asian Games gold medalist, is next on the list with 1020 raid points in 157 matches in Pro Kabaddi Closely following Hooda is Pawan Sehrawat, who has 987 raid points across 105 games. Season 8 Most Valuable Player (MVP) Naveen Kumar with 934 raid points in 85 matches features in the top 10 list of top raiders in Pro Kabaddi.
Which kabaddi team is strong?
Pro Kabaddi League 2022: Top Teams Based on Squads
Who has the highest raid and tackle points in PKL 9?
Most Raid Points in PKL Season 9
What is the minimum point to qualify in PKL season 9?
They have 50 points from the season so far and need atleast another 16 points to stand a chance of qualifying for the playoffs.
What is the score of PKL Season 9 first match?
Dabang Delhi K.C. begin title defence with a win against U Mumba Dabang Delhi KC’s captain, Naveen Kumar ensured that his team got off to a fabulous start in vivo Pro Kabaddi League Season 9 as he racked up 13 points to help defeat U Mumba 41-27 in the opening match at the Shree Kanteerava Indoor Stadium in Bengaluru on Friday.
- Dabang Delhi KC gained early momentum as Naveen Kumar pulled off a flurry of fantastic raids.
- He was backed up brilliantly by defenders Vishal and Sandeep Dhull as Dabang Delhi K.C.
- Inflicted an All-Out to take a 11-5 lead in the 9th minute.
- Naveen continued to step on the pedal to help his team widen the lead to 14-5.
Dabang Delhi K.C.’s defensive unit led by Krishan kept tackling U Mumba raiders as Delhi led 19-10 at half-time. U Mumba showed a bit more urgency in the second half with Ashish picking up some crucial raid points and Kiran Magar pulling off a couple of brilliant tackles.
- However, the Naveen Express kept raging on and helped his team lead 28-20 in the 31st minute.
- With only three U Mumba members on the mat, Naveen effected a multi-point raid and recorded his first Super 10 of the season.
- Moments later, Dabang Delhi K.C.
- Inflicted another All-Out as his team led comfortably with a score of 33-21.
Dabang Delhi K.C. then sealed the fate of the match when they attained a massive 12-point lead in the 40th minute. Naveen continued to pick up raid points as Dabang Delhi K.C. eventually walked off the mat as winners. Top Performers Dabang Delhi K.C.
Best Raider – Naveen Kumar (13 Raid Points) Best Defender – Krishan (4 Tackle Points) U Mumba Best Raider – Ashish (7 Raid Points) Best Defender – Rinku (3 Tackle Points) Where to watch vivo Pro Kabaddi Season 9 LIVE? Catch all the LIVE action from vivo Pro Kabaddi Season 9 on the Star Sports Network and LIVE streaming on Disney+Hotstar.
: Dabang Delhi K.C. begin title defence with a win against U Mumba
What is the semi final of PKL 9?
Jaipur Pink Panthers face Bengaluru Bulls, Puneri Paltan meet Tamil Thalaivas in vivo Pro Kabaddi Season 9 semis The penultimate day of action in vivo Pro Kabaddi Season 9 gives us two intriguing semi-finals at the Dome, NSCI SVP Stadium in Mumbai on Thursday.
- The first semi-final of the evening pits Jaipur Pink Panthers against Bengaluru Bulls, while the second semi-final will see Puneri Paltan cross swords with Tamil Thalaivas.
- Here are our previews for the semi-finals.
- Semi-final 1: Jaipur Pink Panthers vs Bengaluru Bulls After topping the standings at the end of the league stage, Jaipur Pink Panthers will be eager to continue their fine form this season in the semi-final against Bengaluru Bulls.
The Panthers have already beaten the Bulls once in the ongoing campaign but they’ve also lost once against the southerners. They will be keen to get the better of the Bulls once again come Thursday and will be hoping that Arjun Deshwal (286 raid points) will be in top form.
Deshwal has had support in attack from the likes of V Ajith Kumar (81 raid points) and Rahul Chaudhari (69 raid points). In defence, Ankush with 81 tackle points has been their best performer, while Sunil Kumar (58 tackle points), Sahul Kumar (43 tackle points) and Reza Mirbagheri (30 tackle points) have all made healthy contributions.
Bengaluru Bulls, on the other hand, qualified for the semi-finals after beating Dabang Delhi K.C. in Eliminator 1. The Bulls will be confident about their chances and will hope that they can qualify for the final at the expense of the Panthers. To beat the Panthers, their raiding duo of Bharat (272 raid points) and Vikash Kandola (130 raid points) have to be at their best.
- Neeraj Narwal and Sachin Narwal are their next best raiders with 90 and 37 raid points respectively.
- Defensively, Saurabh Nandal (68 tackle points) has been the team’s top performer, while Aman isn’t far behind with his 56 tackle points.
- Captain Mahender Singh and Neeraj Narwal have also chipped in with 44 and 21 tackle points respectively.
Jaipur Pink Panthers vs Bengaluru Bulls head-to-head Jaipur Pink Panthers and Bengaluru Bulls have faced each other on 17 occasions. Both teams have won eight matches each, while one game ended in a tie. Semi-final 2: Puneri Paltan vs Tamil Thalaivas Puneri Paltan qualified for the semi-finals after finishing second in the league stage. During the league stage, Puneri Paltan were involved in two thrilling matches against Tamil Thalaivas. They won one of those games 35-34 and lost the other by the same scoreline.
- However, they will be confident about winning on Thursday, especially with their attack looking strong with their raiding trio of Aslam Inamdar (138 raid points), Akash Shinde (131 raid points) and Mohit Goyat (120 raid points).
- They are defensively solid as well with captain Fazel Atrachali leading the way with 51 tackle points.
The likes of Sombir (35 tackle points), Abinesh Nadarajan (29 tackle points) and Sanket Sawant (28 tackle points) have also contributed. Meanwhile, Tamil Thalaivas will be making their first-ever semi-final appearance after beating Dabang Delhi K.C. in an exhilarating tie-breaker in Eliminator 2.
- A lot will depend on the young shoulders of Narender as far as the Thalaivas’ raiding department goes.
- He has amassed 232 raid points this season and has been well supported by Ajinkya Pawar (123 raid points).
- Himanshu Singh has been their next best raider with 45 raid points and needless to say, he’ll be keen on adding to his tally in the semi-final.
On the defensive front, Sahil Gulia (54 tackle points) and Sagar (53 tackle points) have been their top performers, while M. Abishek and Mohit have chipped in with 39 and 30 tackle points respectively. Puneri Paltan vs Tamil Thalaivas head-to-head Puneri Paltan and Tamil Thalaivas have met in eight vivo Pro Kabaddi matches.
vivo PKL Schedule for December 15, Thursday 7:30 PM onwards Semi-final 1: Jaipur Pink Panthers vs Bengaluru Bulls Semi-final 2: Puneri Paltan vs Tamil Thalaivas Where to watch vivo Pro Kabaddi Season 9 LIVE? Catch all the LIVE action from vivo Pro Kabaddi Season 9 on the Star Sports Network and LIVE streaming on Disney+Hotstar.
: Jaipur Pink Panthers face Bengaluru Bulls, Puneri Paltan meet Tamil Thalaivas in vivo Pro Kabaddi Season 9 semis