Plus Two Exam Time Table 2023
- 1 What is the name of the board of plus two in Kerala?
- 2 What is the age of Onam?
- 3 How many subjects are there in Kerala plus 2?
- 4 How many students are there in Kerala plus two?
- 5 Is D grade pass or fail in +2 Kerala?
- 6 What is full marks in plus two Kerala?
- 7 Who conducts the plus two exams in Kerala?
What is the time of plus two result 2023 in Kerala?
Kerala Plus Two Result 2023 for Revaluation Process –
Students who were unsatisfied with their marks in the Kerala DHSE result 2023 applied for the revaluation process. Therefore, this lets them get their copies rechecked. Students were able to apply for the revaluation in June 2023. They must remember to apply for the same within two weeks of the declaration of Kerala plus two result 2023. It must be noted that once the answer booklets are gone for rechecking, students cannot get their copies further checked. If their marks decrease, they won’t be able to do anything. Kerala Board rechecks the answer sheets with a sense of great responsibility. Therefore, the doubt of any error is minimal. Kerala Board’s 12th revaluation result was released in June 2023.
Kerala Board gives a second opportunity to the students who were unable to get passed in one or two subjects. Therefore, they were able to appear for the Kerala DHSE supply exam 2023.
Students applied for Kerala DHSE supplementary exam after the Kerala plus two result. They needed to pay a nominal amount for appearing for the supply exams. They are advised to complete at the earliest and start revising devotedly to score high this time. Students can view their Kerala DHSE result 2023 for supplementary on the official website which has been released on July 21, 2023.
After the declaration of Kerala 12th result 2023, students are able to collect the original copies of their mark sheets from the respective school authorities. This is a very crucial phase of one’s life as this is the time when students have to choose the streams – Science, Arts and Commerce.
When was the Onam exam in Kerala 2023?
Onam Exam Timetable 2023-24 : The Education Department of Kerala has recently announced its examination timetable, which is scheduled for August 2023 (this month). The exam will be conducted before the festival of Onam, which is duly conducted in Kerala.
- The exact date of the Onam examination will start on 16th August 2023 and end on 24th August 2023,
- Students from classes 1 to 10 are required to write the examinations.
- In this article, you will get all Onam Exam Timetable 2023-24 information.
- They will soon get their Answer key just after the examination gets over.
Soon, the hall tickets for the examination will be distributed among students of all schools in Kerala. Students can visit the Kerala Education Department’s official website, ” https://www.education.kerala.gov.in/, to check the dates and timings of the first-term examination.
What is the name of the board of plus two in Kerala?
About the Kerala HSE Board: DHSE – Earlier known as the pre-degree courses, the Classes 11 and 12 are now under the authority of DHSE (Directorate of Higher Secondary Education). They are also called Plus One and Plus Two. Every year, the DHSE conducts the board exams for the Class 12 or higher secondary students.
How many marks do you need to pass plus 2 in Kerala?
Kerala Plus Two Passing Criteria – After calculating the percentage secured by the candidates who appeared for the Kerala Plus Two exams, they may check whether they succeeded in fulfilling the passing criteria declared by the board. Students who secure great marks will have their names released on the Kerala Plus Two mark list.
A candidate must receive a minimum overall grade of D+ and pass each topic with at least a 30 percent score to pass that subject. Additionally, a combined score of 30% is needed to pass. Any applicant who receives a 30 percent overall grade but less than 30 percent in one subject must take the additional exam. The eligibility requirements established by the boards will apply to the additional test.
What is the passing percentage for Kerala plus two based on the latest Kerala plus two exam pattern 2024? The passing percentage according to Kerala plus two exam pattern 2024 is 30% in aggregate and a minimum of 30% in terminal examination. What is the duration of exams as mentioned in Kerala plus two exam pattern 2024? The duration varies from 2 to 2.5 hours depending on the subject as given in the Kerala plus two exam pattern 2024.
When +2 starts in Kerala?
Kerala Plus Two Exam Arts Supplementary Time Table 2024 –
|July 2024||Part-I English|
|July 2024||Part-II Languages|
Top Schools in Kerala: 1. When will final Kerala board exams 2024 be held? The Kerala plus two board exams 2024 will be held from March 1 to 26, 2024.2. Where can I download the Kerala plus two time table 2024? The Plus two Kerala time table 2024 PDF download link has been made available on – dhsekerala.gov.in.3.
- Can I apply for a change Kerala Class 12 timetable 2024? No, only the board can change the Kerala exam schedule.
- Wivenhoe Park Colchester CO4 3SQ University Park, Nottingham NG7 2RD Have a question related to Kerala DHSE ? The field of biomedical engineering opens up a universe of expert chances.
- An Individual in the biomedical engineering career path work in the field of engineering as well as medicine, in order to find out solutions to common problems of the two fields.
The biomedical engineering job opportunities are to collaborate with doctors and researchers to develop medical systems, equipment, or devices that can solve clinical problems. Here we will be discussing jobs after biomedical engineering, how to get a job in biomedical engineering, biomedical engineering scope, and salary.4 Jobs Available Database professionals use software to store and organise data such as financial information, and customer shipping records.
- Individuals who opt for a career as data administrators ensure that data is available for users and secured from unauthorised sales.
- DB administrators may work in various types of industries.
- It may involve computer systems design, service firms, insurance companies, banks and hospitals.4 Jobs Available Individuals who opt for a career as geothermal engineers are the professionals involved in the processing of geothermal energy.
The responsibilities of geothermal engineers may vary depending on the workplace location. Those who work in fields design facilities to process and distribute geothermal energy. They oversee the functioning of machinery used in the field.4 Jobs Available The role of geotechnical engineer starts with reviewing the projects needed to define the required material properties.
The work responsibilities are followed by a site investigation of rock, soil, fault distribution and bedrock properties on and below an area of interest. The investigation is aimed to improve the ground engineering design and determine their engineering properties that include how they will interact with, on or in a proposed construction.
The role of geotechnical engineer in mining includes designing and determining the type of foundations, earthworks, and or pavement subgrades required for the intended man-made structures to be made. Geotechnical engineering jobs are involved in earthen and concrete dam construction projects, working under a range of normal and extreme loading conditions.3 Jobs Available Within the graphic design and graphic arts industry, a graphic designer is a specialist who designs and builds images, graphic design, or visual effects to develop a piece of artwork.
- In career as graphic designer, individuals primarily generate the graphics for publishing houses and printed or electronic digital media like pamphlets and commercials.
- There are various options for industrial graphic design employment.
- Graphic design career includes providing numerous opportunities in the media industry.3 Jobs Available How fascinating it is to represent the whole world on just a piece of paper or a sphere.
With the help of maps, we are able to represent the real world on a much smaller scale. Individuals who opt for a career as a cartographer are those who make maps. But, cartography is not just limited to maps, it is about a mixture of,, and technology.
As a cartographer, not only you will create maps but use various geodetic surveys and remote sensing systems to measure, analyse, and create different maps for political, cultural or educational purposes.3 Jobs Available GIS officer work on various GIS software to conduct a study and gather spatial and non-spatial information.
GIS experts update the GIS data and maintain it. The databases include aerial or satellite imagery, latitudinal and longitudinal coordinates, and manually digitized images of maps. In a career as GIS expert, one is responsible for creating online and mobile maps.3 Jobs Available Individuals in the data scientist career path are generally called big data wranglers, collecting and analyzing vast collections of data from multiple sources.
The data scientist jobs include computer science, mathematics, and statistics. Data analysis careers, big data careers and data mining careers require analytical and knowledge to use their technological and social science expertise to recognise trends and manage information.2 Jobs Available Individuals who opt for a career as a risk management specialist are professionals who are responsible for identifying risks involved in business that may include loss of assets, property, personnel or cash flow.
Credit risk manager responsibilities are to identifies business opportunities and eliminates issues related to insurance or safety that may cause property litigation. A risk management specialist is responsible for increasing benefits.4 Jobs Available Credit Management refers to the process of granting credit, setting the terms it’s granted on, recovering the credit when it’s due, and confirming compliance with the organization’s credit policy, among other credit-related operations.
Individuals who opt for a career as Credit Manager should have hands-on experience with accounting software, a solid understanding of lending procedures, excellent analytical skills with the ability to create and process financial spreadsheets, negotiation skills, and a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a field relevant to finance or accounting.
Ultimately, Credit Management job is to help organizations minimize bad debts and increase revenues from the loan.3 Jobs Available An Investment Banking career involves the invention and generation of capital for other organizations, governments, and other entities.
- Individuals who opt for a career as Investment Bankers are the head of a team dedicated to raising capital by issuing bonds.
- Investment bankers are termed as the experts who have their fingers on the pulse of the current financial and investing climate.
- Students can pursue various Investment Banker courses, such as, and to opt for an Investment Banking career path.3 Jobs Available In the career as an insurance analyst, one can monitor the choices the customers make about which insurance policy options best suit their requirements.
They research and make recommendations that have a real impact on the financial well-being of a client down the road. Insurance companies are helping people prepare themselves for the long term. Insurance Analysts find the documents of the claim and perform a thorough investigation, like travelling to places where the incident has occurred, gathering evidence, and working with law enforcement officers.3 Jobs Available Bank Branch Managers work in a specific section of banking related to the invention and generation of capital for other organisations, governments, and other entities.
Bank Branch Managers work for the organisations and underwrite new debts and equity securities for all type of companies, aid in the sale of securities, as well as help to facilitate mergers and acquisitions, reorganisations, and broker trades for both institutions and private investors.3 Jobs Available A career as Finance Executive requires one to be responsible for monitoring an organization’s income, investments and expenses to create and evaluate financial reports.
His or her role involves performing audits, invoices, and budget preparations. He or she manages accounting activities, bank reconciliations, and payable and receivable accounts.3 Jobs Available Treasury analyst career path is often regarded as certified treasury specialist in some business situations, is a finance expert who specifically manages a company or organisation’s long-term and short-term financial targets.
- Treasurer synonym could be a financial officer, which is one of the reputed positions in the corporate world.
- In a large company, the corporate treasury jobs hold power over the financial decision-making of the total investment and development strategy of the organisation.3 Jobs Available An underwriter is a person who assesses and evaluates the risk of insurance in his or her field like mortgage, loan, health policy, investment, and so on and so forth.
The underwriter career path does involve risks as analysing the risks means finding out if there is a way for the insurance underwriter jobs to recover the money from its clients. If the risk turns out to be too much for the company then in the future it is an underwriter who will be held accountable for it.
Therefore, one must carry out his or her job with a lot of attention and diligence.3 Jobs Available A career as Transportation Planner requires technical application of science and technology in engineering, particularly the concepts, equipment and technologies involved in the production of products and services.
In fields like land use, infrastructure review, ecological standards and street design, he or she considers issues of health, environment and performance. A Transportation Planner assigns resources for implementing and designing programmes. He or she is responsible for assessing needs, preparing plans and forecasts and compliance with regulations.3 Jobs Available A Conservation Architect is a professional responsible for conserving and restoring buildings or monuments having a historic value.
- He or she applies techniques to document and stabilise the object’s state without any further damage.
- A Conservation Architect restores the monuments and heritage buildings to bring them back to their original state.2 Jobs Available A Safety Manager is a professional responsible for employee’s safety at work.
He or she plans, implements and oversees the company’s employee safety. A Safety Manager ensures compliance and adherence to Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) guidelines.2 Jobs Available A Team Leader is a professional responsible for guiding, monitoring and leading the entire group.
He or she is responsible for motivating team members by providing a pleasant work environment to them and inspiring positive communication. A Team Leader contributes to the achievement of the organisation’s goals. He or she improves the confidence, product knowledge and communication skills of the team members and empowers them.2 Jobs Available A Structural Engineer designs buildings, bridges, and other related structures.
He or she analyzes the structures and makes sure the structures are strong enough to be used by the people. A career as a Structural Engineer requires working in the construction process. It comes under the civil engineering discipline. A Structure Engineer creates structural models with the help of computer-aided design software.2 Jobs Available Individuals in the architecture career are the building designers who plan the whole construction keeping the safety and requirements of the people.
- Individuals in architect career in India provides professional services for new constructions, alterations, renovations and several other activities.
- Individuals in architectural careers in India visit site locations to visualize their projects and prepare scaled drawings to submit to a client or employer as a design.
Individuals in architecture careers also estimate build costs, materials needed, and the projected time frame to complete a build.2 Jobs Available An expert in plumbing is aware of building regulations and safety standards and works to make sure these standards are upheld.
- Testing pipes for leakage using air pressure and other gauges, and also the ability to construct new pipe systems by cutting, fitting, measuring and threading pipes are some of the other more involved aspects of plumbing.
- Individuals in the plumber career path are self-employed or work for a small business employing less than ten people, though some might find working for larger entities or the government more desirable.2 Jobs Available Individuals who opt for a career as construction managers have a senior-level management role offered in construction firms.
Responsibilities in the construction management career path are assigning tasks to workers, inspecting their work, and coordinating with other professionals including architects, subcontractors, and building services engineers.2 Jobs Available Orthotists and Prosthetists are professionals who provide aid to patients with disabilities.
- They fix them to artificial limbs (prosthetics) and help them to regain stability.
- There are times when people lose their limbs in an accident.
- In some other occasions, they are born without a limb or orthopaedic impairment.
- Orthotists and prosthetists play a crucial role in their lives with fixing them to assistive devices and provide mobility.6 Jobs Available A veterinary doctor is a medical professional with a degree in veterinary science.
The veterinary science qualification is the minimum requirement to become a veterinary doctor. There are numerous veterinary science courses offered by various institutes. He or she is employed at zoos to ensure they are provided with good health facilities and medical care to improve their life expectancy.5 Jobs Available A career in pathology in India is filled with several responsibilities as it is a medical branch and affects human lives.
- The demand for pathologists has been increasing over the past few years as people are getting more aware of different diseases.
- Not only that, but an increase in population and lifestyle changes have also contributed to the increase in a pathologist’s demand.
- The pathology careers provide an extremely huge number of opportunities and if you want to be a part of the medical field you can consider being a pathologist.
If you want to know more about a career in pathology in India then continue reading this article.5 Jobs Available Gynaecology can be defined as the study of the female body. The job outlook for gynaecology is excellent since there is evergreen demand for one because of their responsibility of dealing with not only women’s health but also fertility and pregnancy issues.
Although most women prefer to have a women obstetrician gynaecologist as their doctor, men also explore a career as a gynaecologist and there are ample amounts of male doctors in the field who are gynaecologists and aid women during delivery and childbirth.4 Jobs Available Individuals who opt for a career as ENT specialists are medical professionals who specialise in treating disorders that are related to functioning of ears, nose, sinus, throat, head and neck.
Such disorders or diseases result in affecting fundamental functions of life such as hearing and balance, swallowing and speech, breathing and sleep. Individuals who opt for a career as an ENT specialist are also responsible for treating allergies and sinuses, head and neck cancer, skin disorders and facial plastic surgeries.4 Jobs Available When it comes to an operation theatre, there are several tasks that are to be carried out before as well as after the operation or surgery has taken place.
- Such tasks are not possible without surgical tech and surgical tech tools.
- A single surgeon cannot do it all alone.
- It’s like for a footballer he needs his team’s support to score a goal the same goes for a surgeon.
- It is here, when a surgical technologist comes into the picture.
- It is the job of a surgical technologist to prepare the operation theatre with all the required equipment before the surgery.
Not only that, once an operation is done it is the job of the surgical technologist to clean all the equipment. One has to fulfil the minimum requirements of surgical tech qualifications. Also Read: 3 Jobs Available Ophthalmic technician careers are one of the booming careers option available in the field of healthcare.
- Being a part of this field as an ophthalmic medical technician can provide several career opportunities for an individual.
- With advancing technology the job of individuals who opt for a career as ophthalmic medical technicians have become of even more importance as he or she is required to assist the ophthalmologist in using different types of machinery.
If you want to know more about the field and what are the several job opportunities, work environment, just about anything continues reading the article and all your questions shall be answered.3 Jobs Available People might think that a radiation therapist only spends most of his/her time in a radiation operation unit but that’s not the case.
In reality, a radiation therapist’s job is not as easy as it seems. The job of radiation therapist requires him/her to be attentive, hardworking, and dedicated to his/her work hours. A radiation therapist is on his/her feet for a long duration and might be required to lift or turn disabled patients. Because a career as a radiation therapist involves working with radiation and radioactive material, a radiation therapist is required to follow the safety procedures in order to make sure that he/she is not exposed to a potentially harmful amount of radiation.3 Jobs Available For an individual who opts for a career as an actor, the primary responsibility is to completely speak to the character he or she is playing and to persuade the crowd that the character is genuine by connecting with them and bringing them into the story.
This applies to significant roles and littler parts, as all roles join to make an effective creation. Here in this article, we will discuss how to become an actor in India, actor exams, actor salary in India, and actor jobs.4 Jobs Available Individuals who opt for a career as acrobats create and direct original routines for themselves, in addition to developing interpretations of existing routines.
The work of circus acrobats can be seen in a variety of performance settings, including circus, reality shows, sports events like the Olympics, movies and commercials. Individuals who opt for a career as acrobats must be prepared to face rejections and intermittent periods of work. The creativity of acrobats may extend to other aspects of the performance.
For example, acrobats in the circus may work with gym trainers, celebrities or collaborate with other professionals to enhance such performance elements as costume and or maybe at the teaching end of the career.3 Jobs Available Career as a video game designer is filled with excitement as well as responsibilities.
A video game designer is someone who is involved in the process of creating a game from day one. He or she is responsible for fulfilling duties like designing the character of the game, the several levels involved, plot, art and similar other elements. Individuals who opt for a career as a video game designer may also write the codes for the game using different programming languages.
Depending on the video game designer job description and experience they may also have to lead a team and do the early testing of the game in order to suggest changes and find loopholes.3 Jobs Available The career as a Talent Agent is filled with responsibilities.
A Talent Agent is someone who is involved in the pre-production process of the film. It is a very busy job for a Talent Agent but as and when an individual gains experience and progresses in the career he or she can have people assisting him or her in work. Depending on one’s responsibilities, number of clients and experience he or she may also have to lead a team and work with juniors under him or her in a talent agency.
In order to know more about the job of a talent agent continue reading the article. If you want to know more about talent agent meaning, how to become a Talent Agent, or Talent Agent job description then continue reading this article.3 Jobs Available Radio Jockey is an exciting, promising career and a great challenge for music lovers.
- If you are really interested in a career as radio jockey, then it is very important for an RJ to have an automatic, fun, and friendly personality.
- If you want to get a job done in this field, a strong command of the language and a good voice are always good things.
- Apart from this, in order to be a good radio jockey, you will also listen to good radio jockeys so that you can understand their style and later make your own by practicing.
A career as radio jockey has a lot to offer to deserving candidates. If you want to know more about a career as radio jockey, and how to become a radio jockey then continue reading the article.3 Jobs Available A multimedia specialist is a media professional who creates, audio, videos, graphic image files, computer animations for multimedia applications.
- He or she is responsible for planning, producing, and maintaining websites and applications.2 Jobs Available Individuals who want to opt for a career as a Visual Communication Designer will work in the graphic design and arts industry.
- Every sector in the modern age is using visuals to connect with people, clients, or customers.
This career involves art and technology and candidates who want to pursue their career as visual communication designer has a great scope of career opportunity.2 Jobs Available The word “choreography” actually comes from Greek words that mean “dance writing.” Individuals who opt for a career as a choreographer create and direct original dances, in addition to developing interpretations of existing dances.
- A Choreographer dances and utilises his or her creativity in other aspects of dance performance.
- For example, he or she may work with the music director to select music or collaborate with other famous choreographers to enhance such performance elements as lighting, costume and set design.2 Jobs Available In a career as a copywriter, one has to consult with the client and understand the brief well.
A career as a copywriter has a lot to offer to deserving candidates. Several new mediums of advertising are opening therefore making it a lucrative career choice. Students can pursue various copywriter courses such as,,, Here, we have discussed how to become a freelance copywriter, copywriter career path, how to become a copywriter in India, and copywriting career outlook.5 Jobs Available Careers in journalism are filled with excitement as well as responsibilities.
One cannot afford to miss out on the details. As it is the small details that provide insights into a story. Depending on those insights a journalist goes about writing a news article. A journalism career can be stressful at times but if you are someone who is passionate about it then it is the right choice for you.
If you want to know more about the media field and journalist career then continue reading this article.3 Jobs Available A career as news anchor requires to be working closely with reporters to collect information, broadcast newscasts and interview guests throughout the day.
- A news anchor job description is to track the latest affairs and present news stories in an insightful, meaningful and impartial manner to the public.
- A news anchor in India needs to be updated on the news of the day.
- He or she even works with the news director to pick stories to air, taking into consideration the interests of the viewer.3 Jobs Available For publishing books, newspapers, magazines and digital material, editorial and commercial strategies are set by publishers.
Individuals in publishing career paths make choices about the markets their businesses will reach and the type of content that their audience will be served. Individuals in book publisher careers collaborate with editorial staff, designers, authors, and freelance contributors who develop and manage the creation of content.3 Jobs Available In a career as a vlogger, one generally works for himself or herself.
However, once an individual has gained viewership there are several brands and companies that approach them for paid collaboration. It is one of those fields where an individual can earn well while following his or her passion. Ever since internet cost got reduced the viewership for these types of content has increased on a large scale.
Therefore, the career as vlogger has a lot to offer. If you want to know more about the career as vlogger, how to become a vlogger, so on and so forth then continue reading the article. Students can visit,, to pursue journalism degrees.3 Jobs Available Individuals in the editor career path is an unsung hero of the news industry who polishes the language of the news stories provided by stringers, reporters, copywriters and content writers and also news agencies.
Individuals who opt for a career as an editor make it more persuasive, concise and clear for readers. In this article, we will discuss the details of the editor’s career path such as how to become an editor in India, editor salary in India and editor skills and qualities.3 Jobs Available Fashion journalism involves performing research and writing about the most recent fashion trends.
Journalists obtain this knowledge by collaborating with stylists, conducting interviews with fashion designers, and attending fashion shows, photoshoots, and conferences. A fashion Journalist job is to write copy for trade and advertisement journals, fashion magazines, newspapers, and online fashion forums about style and fashion.2 Jobs Available A multimedia specialist is a media professional who creates, audio, videos, graphic image files, computer animations for multimedia applications.
He or she is responsible for planning, producing, and maintaining websites and applications.2 Jobs Available A career as a gemologist is as magnificent and sparkling as gemstones. A gemologist is a professional who has knowledge and understanding of gemology and he or she applies the same knowledge in his everyday work responsibilities.
He or she grades gemstones using various equipment and determines its worth. His or her other work responsibilities involve settling gemstones in jewellery, polishing and examining it.4 Jobs Available Production Manager Job Description: A Production Manager is responsible for ensuring smooth running of manufacturing processes in an efficient manner. 3 Jobs Available A Product Manager is a professional responsible for product planning and marketing. He or she manages the product throughout the Product Life Cycle, gathering and prioritising the product. A product manager job description includes defining the product vision and working closely with team members of other departments to deliver winning products.3 Jobs Available A metallurgical engineer is a professional who studies and produces materials that bring power to our world.
He or she extracts metals from ores and rocks and transforms them into alloys, high-purity metals and other materials used in developing infrastructure, transportation and healthcare equipment.2 Jobs Available A production worker is a vital part of any manufacturing operation, as he or she plays a leading role in improving the efficiency of the production process.
Career as a Production Worker requires ensuring that the equipment and machinery used in the production of goods are designed to meet the needs of the customers.2 Jobs Available A career as Production Engineer is crucial in the manufacturing industry.
He or she ensures the functionality of production equipment and machinery to improve productivity and minimize production costs in order to drive revenues and increase profitability.2 Jobs Available An individual in textile engineering jobs is creative and innovative that involves the application of scientific laws and principles in everyday work responsibilities.
Textile engineering jobs include designing fiber processing systems and related machinery involved in the manufacturing of fiber, cloth, apparel and other related products.2 Jobs Available An Automation Test Engineer job involves executing automated test scripts.
- He or she identifies the project’s problems and troubleshoots them.
- The role involves documenting the defect using management tools.
- He or she works with the application team in order to resolve any issues arising during the testing process.2 Jobs Available A Product Manager is a professional responsible for product planning and marketing.
He or she manages the product throughout the Product Life Cycle, gathering and prioritising the product. A product manager job description includes defining the product vision and working closely with team members of other departments to deliver winning products.3 Jobs Available ITSM Manager is a professional responsible for heading the ITSM (Information Technology Service Management) or (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) processes.
- He or she ensures that operation management provides appropriate resource levels for problem resolutions.
- The ITSM Manager oversees the level of prioritisation for the problems, critical incidents, planned as well as proactive tasks.3 Jobs Available Careers in computer programming primarily refer to the systematic act of writing code and moreover include wider computer science areas.
The word ‘programmer’ or ‘coder’ has entered into practice with the growing number of newly self-taught tech enthusiasts. Computer programming careers involve the use of designs created by software developers and engineers and transforming them into commands that can be implemented by computers.
- These commands result in regular usage of social media sites, word-processing applications and browsers.3 Jobs Available Individuals in the computer systems analyst career path study the hardware and applications that are part of an organization’s computer systems, as well as how they are used.
- They collaborate closely with managers and end-users to identify system specifications and business priorities, as well as to assess the efficiency of computer systems and create techniques to boost IT efficiency.
Individuals who opt for a career as a computer system analyst support the implementation, modification, and debugging of new systems after they have been installed.2 Jobs Available A Test Manager is a professional responsible for planning, coordinating and controlling test activities.
- He or she develops test processes and strategies to analyse and determine test methods and tools for test activities.
- The test manager jobs involve documenting tests that have been carried out, analysing and evaluating software quality to determine further recommended procedures.2 Jobs Available A IS Analyst is responsible for monitoring computer networks for security issues.
He or she investigates security breaches and other cyber security incidents. The role of IS Analyst involves installing security measures and operating software to protect systems and information infrastructure.2 Jobs Available A site administrator is a person who provides administrative support to other employees in a team.
Career as Site Administrator requires help in implementing office procedures. His or her role involves regularly filing and maintaining documentation. In addition to being able to provide administrative support, a site administrator also has to ensure that the work environment is in compliance with company policies and regulations.2 Jobs Available A python programmer is a computer programmer who specialises in the computer programming language python.
He or she uses python language skills to develop, debug and implement application projects.2 Jobs Available : Kerala Plus Two Exam Time Table 2024 – Download Pdf Here
Who started Onam?
From the myth of Mahabali to connections with Kerala’s Buddhist past, tracing Onam’s origin and evolution Onam is here again. But the story of Kerala’s popular harvest festival has several layers riddled with conflict and contradictions. Each of these strands can take you down rabbit holes that offer a heady cocktail of myth, fantasy, history, ideologies, identities and even realpolitik.
- The most famous legend associated with Onam is the return of the benevolent Asura king Mahabali to visit his people every year.
- The story goes like this: In Mahabali’s kingdom, everyone was treated equal and all his subjects lived peacefully and prosperously.
- The Deva king Indra felt threatened by the aura of Mahabali and approached Lord Vishnu to put the king in his place.
Lord Vishnu transformed into his fifth incarnation, a small Brahmin boy called Vamana, and approached Mahabali. The king, who was conducting a yajna, asked Vamana to choose anything he wanted from his kingdom. Vamana asked for just three steps of land, and Mahabali accepted the request immediately. Thrikkakara Vamana Moorthy Temple in Ernakulam where 10-day festivities are held as part of Onam. (Express Photo) So, that’s the story. But why is there no common ground in understanding the myth behind Onam? Has it always been observed as the return of Mahabali? Was it ever celebrated as Vamana Jayanti? Has it always been a festival limited to people living in present-day Kerala? Let us try to find out.
- In his paper, The Sociology of Onam, researcher A M Kurup refers to a Sangam literature Tamil ballad from the second century CE about Onam celebrations in Madurai.
- This is probably the earliest mention of Onam in south Indian literature.
- Historian Malavika Binny also refers to one Indira Vizha festival mentioned in the Sangam records to make the point that Onam was celebrated as a harvest festival much before the Mahabali myth was ever heard of.
“So, if the Indira Vizha festival later on became Onam, then one could argue that Onam has a pre-Brahmanic history,” she says. According to historian M G Sasibhooshan, Onam was observed as Vamana Jayanti during the Pallava dynasty. “Onam was celebrated in a vast region spanning from Tirupati (in present-day Andhra Pradesh) to Kanyakumari (present-day Tamil Nadu) between the 6th and 8th centuries.
- In fact, Tirupati Venkatachalapathy is a form of Vamana’s Trivikrama,” he says.
- A copper plate dated back to the reign of Chera Perumal ruler Sthanu Ravi (861 CE), known as the Kulasekhara, discovered from the Thiruvattuvayi Shiva temple in Thiruvalla (In Pathanamthitta district in present-day Kerala) indicates Vamana Jayanti rituals where scholarly Brahmins were given feasts,” says Sasibhooshan, who also talks about copper inscriptions from Sreevallabha Temple in Thiruvalla from the 11th century that point to Onam celebrations.
The Thiruvalla copper plates, also known as Huzur Treasury Plates, mentioned expenditure to be incurred during the festival of Onam in the month of Avani (fifth month in the traditional Tamil calendar). “Those recorded the amount of rice given to temple servants by the temple for services rendered, and a clear hierarchy can be seen in the remuneration given.
So, we can infer that Onam had become a temple-centered festival by this period,” says Binny. However, she adds that no evidence suggests that Onam was ever Vamana Jayanti. “It seems to have been a pre-Brahmanic or Buddhist festival appropriated into the Brahmanical fold,” she says, adding that anthropologists and experts from cultural studies have pointed to the festival’s association with Buddhism.
“The Onakkodi, which is a yellow cloth traditionally given to the young by elders during Onam, has been suggested to be a pointer to the yellow robes given to new converts to Buddhism. The coincidence of Onam to the Sri Lanka Buddhist new year, the vegetarian nature of the festival and the use of the Onathappan, the round flower carpet symbolising the Dhamma Chakra (The Wheel of Law) have all been considered part of Buddhist influences,” says Binny.
- Mahabali to the fore in the Onam legend In medieval Kerala, on Uthradom day (the day before the main festival day of Thiruvonam), peasants were expected to present dryland cultivation before their landlord Brahmins, who, in return, would gift them new clothes ( Onakkodi ) and throw them a feast.
- However, frictions developed over time as landlords demanded more produce, leading to a silent revolt among the peasants.
So by around the 14th century, they started to view the Onam myth differently and project the Asura king Mahabali as their hero instead of the Brahmin boy Vamana,” says Sasibhooshan. Historian M G S Narayanan, in a way, concurs with Sasibhooshan in how he sees Mahabali becoming the centrepiece of Onam in Kerala.
In his book Kerala Charithrathile 10 Kalla Kathakal, he says that Vaishnavite tradition entered Kerala temples in the 9th century and with it came Vamana worship. Onam became a harvest festival, spring festival and later, through peasants’ protests, became Mahabali worship, Narayanan writes. Narayanan, however, takes strong exception to the story of Mahabali ruling Kerala.
No mythological texts ever mentioned it, and it was all the fantasy of imaginative storytellers to portray an egalitarian society, he suggests in his book. The Mahabali platform at Thrikkakara Vamana Moorthy Temple. (Express Photo) Sasibhooshan, nevertheless, says such sacred lores are essential for a festival to exist for centuries. “Just like you need the story of Rama killing Ravana for Dussehra, you need the story of Mahabali being sent to Pathala and being allowed to return once a year to see his subjects for Onam.” “In fact, according to Hindu mythology, the Asura king Mahabali was not sent to Pathala but to a place called Suthala,
- Mahavishnu blessed Mahabali by promising him protection from all ailments in Sutala and told him he would become Indra during Savarni Manu’s era.
- So, the story of Mahabali ruling Kerala and his return every year is the folk version of the myth that developed over time,” says Sasibhooshan.
- Some others have tried to explain the connection between Mahabali and Kerala differently.
Since Bali has been a figure worshipped in the Deccan and parts of north India during Diwali, people who migrated from these areas to south India might have brought the story with them, and it might have got assimilated with the local folklore over time.
The Bali myth, Binny says, has been prevalent on the western coast of India from Maharashtra to Kerala as an alternative republic ruled by an honest ruler. “Mahatma (Jyotirao) Phule has written about Balirajya or Balisthan. (Sociologist) Gail Omvedt has also mentioned the Bali tradition as a counter-narrative in Maharashtra.” “In all probability, the Mahabali legend is an archetypal myth that resonates with later legends such as that of Cheraman Perumal, who embraced Islam or left for pilgrimage.
The idea of a righteous or ideal ruler cast out to be replaced by an unjust structure and one day returning to reinstate a welfare state is seen as a trope in most ancient cultures. In the case of Onam, the myth has been beautifully preserved and celebrated.” Even though Mahabali was projected as a symbol of the downtrodden, the upper castes in Kerala also traditionally came to accept him as the primary symbolic representation of Onam.
They went about rituals surrounding Vamana, or Lord Vishnu, either in temples or at houses, as well as social celebrations, such as vallam kali (boat race), puli kali (leopard dance) and public feasts, without second guessing. What possibly might have helped this frictionless integration is that even as Onam became more secular and crossed barriers of caste and religion, the more visible specifics of the celebration, such as the attire and the cuisines, retained an upper-caste flavour, especially after Kerala declared it the official state festival in 1961.
“In the case of Kerala, Hindu Savarna practices have masqueraded as secular practices for far too long. In fact, during the social renaissance period, Savarna practices replaced a significant chunk of traditions and practices of oppressed castes, and the formation of the modern Kerala state was one modelled on a Savarna past,” Binny argues.
How a temple provides the perfect antithesis to rumblings over Onam The debate of whether Onam should be celebrated as Vamana Jayanti or as Mahabali’s return is a relatively new one triggered by right-wing Hindu organisations that claim its commercialisation has overshadowed the rituals and traditions.
Those opposing this claim say it is another attempt by the Aryan society to subjugate or hijack a festival rooted in Dravidian moorings. While that debate can go on, the Thrikkakara Vamana Moorthy Temple in Ernakulam presents a picture of how the concepts of both Mahabali and Vamana can co-exist without additional ideological baggage.
The temple, dating back over 2,000 years, is the only shrine in Kerala, and among the very few in India, with a Vamana deity. On the day of Thiruvonam, a boy dresses up as Vamana and welcomes Mahabali from the Mahabali thara (platform) to inside the sanctum in a symbolic procession. The belief is that Mahabali would spend the day there and bless his people.
While the practice may not be based on hardcoded temple rituals, it is a welcome sight at a time when people are ready to go to wars against their own shadows for no reason. : From the myth of Mahabali to connections with Kerala’s Buddhist past, tracing Onam’s origin and evolution
What is the age of Onam?
Parashurama – Maveli is worshipped as Onathappan during Onam festival An alternate tale behind Onam relates to Parashurama, an incarnation of Vishnu who is credited in Hinduism to have created the Western Ghats and Kerala. According to this legend, Vishnu got upset with the kings and the warrior caste who were constantly at war and were arrogant over others.
- So he took the avatar of Parashurama, or “Rama with an axe” and also known as Rama Jamadagyna, in the era of King Kaartavirya,
- This king persecuted and oppressed the people, the sages, and the gods.
- Parashurama felt the injustice of the king, called him to war, and killed the king and all his oppressive warriors.
At the end, he threw the axe, and wherever it fell, the sea retreated, creating the land of Kerala. The Onam festival, according to this legend, celebrates Parashurama’s creation of Kerala by marking those days as the new year. The legend and worship of Parashurama is attested in texts and epigraphs dated to about the 2nd century CE.
How long is Onam?
Thiruvonam – Thiruvonam is the tenth day of Onam and is considered one of the most auspicious days of the festival. It marks the end of the Onam celebrations. On this day, people paint intricate designs on their front doors with rice flour batter to welcome King Mahabali.
How many subjects are there in Kerala plus 2?
FAQs on Kerala Plus Two Syllabus 2023-24 – Check FAQs on Kerala 12th syllabus below. Q: Is it mandatory to go through the Kerala 12th syllabus? A: Students are advised to go through the Kerala 12th syllabus 2024 while preparing for the board exam 2024.
This will help them to understand the topics covered in the exam. It will help students to know the exam pattern and marking scheme. It also gives idea about the difficulty levelof the exam. Understanding the Kerala 12th syllabus helps students to boost the preparation. Q: Is there any grace marks in Kerala DHSE exams? A: Yes, Grace marks are given for the plus two students.
Kerala Government restored the grace marks awarded to school students for their excellence in extracurricular activities. In 2023, the Kerala Principal Secretary had issued a new order stating that grace marks being awarded to the Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) and higher-secondary Plus-Two students in Kerala who excel in extracurricular activities will be limited to a single event in which they scored the maximum marks, and it doesn’t matter whether they participated and became eligible in multiple co-curricular items.
The Board was not awarding Sports Grace marks during the last two years (2020 to 2022) as the normal academic schedule was impacted by the lockdowns during the COVID-19 pandemic. Board will also consider the achievements of state-level winners in school fests while studying in Class 8 or 9 awarding Sports Grace mark for Kerala SSLC Result 2023 and Sports Grace mark for Kerala Plus Two Result 2023.
However, the condition is that the student during his Class 10 study should obtain an A grade in the same event at the Revenue district level. Q: What is the duration of the Kerala 12th exam? A: The duration of each paper of the Kerala 12th exam is 2.5 hours.
- The timing of the exam is given in the Kerala Plus two time table 2023.
- Timing of the subjects without practical was from 9.30 AM to 12.15 PM including cool off time of 15 minutes.
- Subjects with practical except Biology and Music were held from 9.30 AM to 11.45 AM including cool off time of 15 minutes.
Biology was held from 9.30 A. M to 11.55 A. M including cool off time (25 minutes I.e., 15 minutes for Botany & Zoology and 10 minutes preparatory time for Zoology). The timing of Music was 9.30 AM to 11.15 AM including cool off time (15 minutes). Q: What are the different streams offered by Kerala DHSE? A: There are four streams of subjects that are offered by the Kerala DHSE Board.
- They are Science, Commerce, Humanities and Technical.
- The subjects in Kerala Plus Two Science stream include Physics Maths Chemistry Biology Computer Science, Home Science, Electronics, Statistics and Psychology.
- The Kerala Plus Two Commerce subjects include Business Studies, Accountancy, Economics, Maths Statistics Politics, and Computer Application.
The Kerala Plus Two Humanities subjects in Kerala include Economics, Politics, History, Geography, Sociology, Geology, etc.
How many students are there in Kerala plus two?
Representational Image | Photo: Mathrubhumi Thiruvananthapuram: The results of the Plus Two (Higher Secondary and Vocational Higher Secondary) examinations of the academic year 2022-23 were announced on Thursday. The pass percentage (regular) is 82.95.
General Education Minister V Sivankutty declared the results at the secretariat PRD chamber at 3 pm. In vocational higher secondary, a total of 22,338 students passed the exams and the pass percentage is 78.39. The regular pass percentage witnessed a decrease of 0.92 per cent when compared to the previous year.77 schools achieved 100 per cent victory in the examination.
A total of 4,32,436 students wrote the exam across the state this year. Out of this, 2,18,057 are boys and 2,14,379 are girls. In VHSE, the number of students was 28,495, consisting of 17,565 boys and 10,930 girls. Pass percentage (subject wise)
Science – 87.31Commerce – 82.75 Humanities – 71.93
As many as 3,12,005 students have qualified for higher studies. List of students who appeared for the exam:
Science – 1,93,544Commerce – 1,08,109Humanities – 74,482Technical – 1753Arts – 64SCOLE Kerala – 34,786Private Compartment – 19,698
The valuation commenced on April 3 and concluded on April 26. Approximately 25,000 teachers were involved in evaluating the answer scripts, which took place across 80 valuation camps. Following the official announcement, the results will be made available on various websites and mobile applications from 4 pm onwards. Students can access their results on the following platforms:
Is D grade pass or fail in +2 Kerala?
Kerala Plus 2 Subject-wise Exam Pattern – Subject-wise Kerala plus two exam pattern 2023 is mentioned in the table. Kerala Plus Two total marks allotted for every subject are given below along with the qualifying marks and the overall qualifying score based on the latest Kerala plus two exam pattern 2023.
|Subjects||Duration (in hrs)||Kerala plus two total marks||Qualifying score for TE||Overall qualifying score|
|Biology (Botany and Zoology)||100||18||30|
The candidates who appeared in the Kerala Plus Two examinations may determine whether they were successful in meeting the passing requirements by calculating the percentage they obtained. The names of students who earn high scores are published on the Kerala Plus Two mark list.
Students who secure great marks will have their names released on the Kerala Plus Two mark list.A candidate must receive a minimum overall grade of D+ and pass each topic with at least a 30 percent score to pass that subject.Additionally, passing requires a total score of 30%. The additional exam is required for any applicant who gets a 30 percent overall grade but less than 30 percent in one topic.The additional test will be subject to the eligibility standards set by the boards.
What are the minimum passing marks to clear Kerala plus 2 Board exams? Kerala +2 Board students need to score at least 30% Marks in a subject, which is equivalent to Grade D, to pass the Kerala 12th Board Examinations 2022. The Overall passing score is also 30% What if i fail in Kerala 12th Board examinations? Students who fail in Kerala 12th Board examination can appear in the Compartment exam, also known as “SAY”, to improve their score and finally pass the 12th Board exams.
What is full marks in plus two Kerala?
Kerala DHSE Exam Pattern 2023-24: Mathematics – Q: What is the Kerala 12th exam pattern? A: Each exam of Kerala DHSE will be conducted for a duration of 2 to 2.5 hours in offline mode. The examination of every subject has three components, i.e. terminal examination (TE), continuous examination (CE) and practical examination (PE).
A candidate will be required to secure a grade of D+ or above, with a minimum of 30% aggregate score in CE, PE, and TE, when taken together, and at least 30% in TE separately, to pass any subject. It is very important that students should understand the Kerala 12th syllabus and pattern and start preparing for the board exam accordingly.
Q: Is the Kerala Plus two exam pattern 2024 released? A: Yes, Kerala Plus two exam pattern 2024 is released on the official website -dhsekerala.gov.in. Students can visit the official website and download the Kerala 12th exam pattern 2024. The students preparing for the DHSE Plus two exam 2024 are advised to download the DHSE plus two exam pattern 2024.
How much percentage is A+ in Kerala?
Kerala SSLC Grading System 2023 – The result was announced by General Education Minister V Sivankutty via a press conference in Thiruvananthapuram. Students have to download their provisional mark sheets from the official website and check their SSLC marks and grades. Check table below to get complete information on Kerala 10th grading system:
|C||35 – 50||219-312|
How many years is Kerala?
The term Kerala was first epigraphically recorded as Cheras ( Keralaputra ) in a 3rd-century BCE rock inscription by the Mauryan emperor Ashoka of Magadha, It was mentioned as one of four independent kingdoms in southern India during Ashoka’s time, the others being the Cholas, Pandyas and Satyaputras,
- The Cheras transformed Kerala into an international trade centre by establishing trade relations across the Arabian Sea with all major Mediterranean and Red Sea ports as well those of Eastern Africa and the Far East,
- The dominion of Cheras was located in one of the key routes of the ancient Indian Ocean trade,
The early Cheras collapsed after repeated attacks from the neighboring Cholas and Rashtrakutas, In the 8th century, Adi Shankara was born in Kalady in central Kerala. He travelled extensively across the Indian subcontinent founding institutions of the widely influential philosophy of Advaita Vedanta,
The Cheras regained control over Kerala in the 9th century until the kingdom was dissolved in the 12th century, after which small autonomous chiefdoms, most notably the Kingdom of Kozhikode, arose. The ports of Kozhikode and Kochi acted as major gateways to the western coast of medieval South India for several foreign entities.
These entities included the Chinese, the Arabs, the Persians, various groups from Eastern Africa, various kingdoms from Southeast Asia including the Malacca Sultanate, and later on, the Europeans, In the 14th century, the Kerala school of astronomy and mathematics was founded by Madhava of Sangamagrama in Tirur,
- Some of the contributions of the school included the discovery of the infinite series and the foundations of calculus,
- In 1498, with the help of Gujarati merchants, Portuguese traveler Vasco Da Gama established a sea route to Kozhikode by sailing around the Cape of Good Hope, located in the southernmost region of Africa.
His navy raised Portuguese forts and even minor settlements, which marked the beginning of European influences in India. European trading interests of the Dutch, French and the British took center stage in Kerala. In 1741, the Dutch were defeated by Travancore king Marthanda Varma,
After this humiliating defeat, Dutch military commanders were taken hostage by Marthanda Varma, and they were forced to train the Travancore military with modern European weaponry. This resulted in Travancore being able to defend itself from further European aggression. By the late 18th century, most of the influence in Kerala came from the British.
The British crown gained control over Northern Kerala through the creation of the Malabar District, The British also allied with the princely states of Travancore and Cochin in the southern part of the state. When India declared independence in 1947, Travancore originally sought to establish itself as a fully sovereign nation.
Who conducts the plus two exams in Kerala?
DHSE 12th Exam dates 2024 – Take a look at the table below for the complete schedule of Kerala 12th 2024 exam
|Dates||Upcoming Exam Dates|
|Nov ’23||Kerala Plus Two Time Table 2024 TENTATIVE|
|1 Mar ’24 – 26 Mar ’24||Kerala Plus Two Exam 2024|
|May ’24||Kerala Plus Two Result 2024 TENTATIVE|
|Dates||Past Exam Dates|
|21 Jun ’23 – 27 Jun ’23||Kerala Plus Two Supplementary/Improvement Exam|
|25 May ’23||Kerala 12th Result 2023|
|30 Mar ’23||Kerala Plus Two Exams 2023 – HOME SCIENCE, GANDHIAN STUDIES, PHILOSOPHY, JOURNALISM, COMPUTER SCIENCE, STATISTICS|
|View More Past Events (10)|
When was Kerala part of India?
Kerala is first mentioned (as Keralaputra) in a 3rd-century- bce rock inscription left by the Mauryan emperor Ashoka, In the last centuries bce this region became famous among the Greeks and Romans for its spices (especially pepper). During the first five centuries ce the region was a part of Tamilakam—the territory of the Tamils —and thus was sometimes partially controlled by the eastern Pandya and Chola dynasties, as well as by the Cheras.
In the 1st century Jewish immigrants arrived, and, according to local Christian tradition, St. Thomas the Apostle visited Kerala in the same century ( see St. Thomas Christians ). Much of Kerala’s history from the 6th to the 8th century is obscure, but it is known that Arab traders introduced Islam later in the period.
Under the Kulashekhara dynasty ( c.800–1102), Malayalam emerged as a distinct language, and Hinduism became prominent. The Cholas often controlled Kerala during the 11th and 12th centuries. By the beginning of the 14th century, Ravi Varma Kulashekhara of the Venad kingdom established a short-lived supremacy over southern India,
After his death, Kerala became a conglomeration of warring chieftaincies, among which the most important were Calicut (now Kozhikode ) in the north and Venad in the south. The era of foreign intervention began in 1498, when Vasco da Gama landed near Calicut. In the 16th century the Portuguese superseded the Arab traders and dominated the commerce of the Malabar Coast,
Their attempt to establish sovereignty was thwarted by the zamorin (hereditary ruler) of Calicut. The Dutch ousted the Portuguese in the 17th century. Marthanda Varma ascended the Venad throne in 1729 and crushed Dutch expansionist designs at the Battle of Kolachel 12 years later. Britannica Quiz Discover India Two years after India’s independence was achieved in 1947, Cochin and Travancore were united as Travancore-Cochin state. The present state of Kerala was constituted on a linguistic basis in 1956 when the Malabar Coast and the Kasargod taluka (administrative subdivision) of South Kanara were added to Travancore-Cochin.
When was Kerala Plus 2 result published?
Kerala DHSE Plus Two Result 2023: How to check – To check the results, candidates can follow the steps given below.
Visit the official site of keralaresults.nic.in.Click on Kerala DHSE Plus Two Result 2023 link available on the home page. Enter the login details and click on submit. Your result will be displayed on the screen. Check the result and download the page. Keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
For more related details candidates can check the official site of Kerala DHSE. SHARE THIS ARTICLE ON : Kerala DHSE Plus Two Result 2023 Date: Kerala 12th results releasing on May 25