Pkl 2022 Points Table
- 1 Who is the No 1 Raider in India?
- 2 Who is the No 1 raider in kabaddi history?
- 3 Who is the best raider in history?
- 4 Who is the biggest super raid in PKL?
Who take most raid points in PKL 2022?
Arjun Deshwal scored 6 raid points against Puneri Paltan to lead Jaipur Pink Panthers for its second PKL title after the 2014 triumph. | Photo Credit: PKL Arjun Deshwal scored 6 raid points against Puneri Paltan to lead Jaipur Pink Panthers for its second PKL title after the 2014 triumph. | Photo Credit: PKL Arjun Deshwal of Jaipur Pink Panthers won the green sleeves in PKL 9 as he finished with the most raid points.
- Arjun scored six raid points against Puneri Paltan to lead Jaipur to its second PKL title after the inaugural 2014 season triumph.
- He also grabbed the Most Valuable Player of the season award with 296 raid points and 17 Super 10s to his name.
- Bharat of Bengaluru Bulls follows Arjun in the second place with 279 raid points and 16 Super 10s in 23 games he played in PKL 9.
Dabang Delhi captain Naveen Kumar finished his campaign in 3rd place with 254 raid points and 16 Super 10s, while New Young Player of the season – Narender ended in 4th place with 243 raid points and 15 Super 10s in PKL 9. Bengal Warriors captain Maninder Singh ended with 238 raid points and 14 Super 10s in the fifth position.
- Pardeep Narwal of UP Yoddhas, Parteek Dahiya of Gujarat Giants, Sachin and Rohit Gulia of Patna Pirates and Manjeet of Haryana Steelers are the other entrants of the top 10 list of top raiders.
- PKL 9 Final preview! Who will win season 9 of Pro Kabaddi? Squad, strengths, weakness, team analysis – We’ve discussed it all in our Pro Kabaddi League live stream.
Check out the full stream below: Match played on December 17 FINAL: Jaipur Pink Panthers vs Puneri Paltan Arjun Deshwal wins the Most Valuable Player award for the Pro Kabaddi League season 9. | Photo Credit: PKL Arjun Deshwal wins the Most Valuable Player award for the Pro Kabaddi League season 9. | Photo Credit: PKL The top raiders table was updated after the PKL 9 final played between Jaipur Pink Panthers and Puneri Paltan on Saturday, December, 17.
Which team qualified in PKL 2022?
Jaipur Pink Panthers and Puneri Paltan have sealed a direct entry to the semifinals, while Bengaluru Bulls, Dabang Delhi, UP Yoddhas and Tamil Thalaivas have qualified for the PKL 2022 playoffs.
Who is the No 1 Raider in India?
Most raid points in Pro Kabaddi: Know the leaders Naveen Kumar has been fastest to 500 raid points (47 matches) in Pro Kabaddi history. Pardeep Narwal has been the top raider in Pro Kabaddi with 1568 raid points in 153 matches. The ‘Dubki King’ who became the first player in Pro Kabaddi to breach the 1000-point mark scores at an average of more than 10 raid points per match in the league.
With 1213 raid points in 121 matches, Bengal Warriors captain Maninder Singh is next on the list of most raid points in Pro Kabaddi. Rahul Chaudhari, who has accumulated 1039 raid points in 150 games is next on the list. Chaudhari also topped the raiding charts in Pro Kabaddi Season 4 with 146 raid points across 16 matches to help Telugu Titans reach the semi-final.
Deepak Niwas Hooda, the 2016 South Asian Games gold medalist, is next on the list with 1020 raid points in 157 matches in Pro Kabaddi Closely following Hooda is Pawan Sehrawat, who has 987 raid points across 105 games. Season 8 Most Valuable Player (MVP) Naveen Kumar with 934 raid points in 85 matches features in the top 10 list of top raiders in Pro Kabaddi.
Who is the No 1 raider in kabaddi history?
9. Vikas Kandola – Vikas Kandola is a professional Kabaddi player from India who has made a name for himself as one of the most consistent raiders in the sport. He started playing Kabaddi at a young age and went on to play for various teams in the Pro Kabaddi League. Kandola has earned a reputation in his Kabaddi career for his fearless riding style and aggressive playing tactics.
- He is known for his quick movements, agility, and ability to take on multiple defenders simultaneously.
- Andola’s raids are usually characterized by the quick and precise movements that allow him to dodge the defenders and score points.
- Vikas Kandola has earned a total of 732 raid points in 101 matches.
One of Kandola’s signature moves is the ‘bonus point,’ which he scores by diving into the opposition’s court and touching the mid-line. This maneuver requires quick reflexes and excellent hand-eye coordination, and Kandola has mastered it to become one of the most sought-after raiders in the sport.
Who is the best defender in kabaddi 2022?
Iranian duo Mohammadreza Chiyaneh and Fazel Atrachali have been the best defenders and got the most tackle points in the last two editions of the Indian Kabaddi League. Let’s look at the top defenders this season, who have scored the most tackle points and done the highest successful tackles in the 2022 Kabaddi League.
How many points is a tie in PKL?
PKL Tie-breaker format explained – ESPN Dec 14, 2022, 05:09 PM On Tuesday night in the Pro Kabaddi League, we saw Eliminator 2 between Tamil Thalaivas and UP Yoddhas decided by a tie-breaker, which the former won 6-4. During the league stages of the PKL, the only consequence of a tie is both teams getting three points each, as opposed to five points for a win.
- However, with identifying a winner being mandatory in the eliminator, the PKL has instituted a tie-breaker, on the lines of Football’s penalty shootout.
- Unlike the penalty shootout, which bottles the tie-breaker down to one aspect of the sport, the essence of the tie-breaker in Kabaddi is pretty much the same as regulation time, with one raider pitted against seven defenders.
Here are the rules for the PKL’s tie-breakers.
Each side nominates 7 players to take the court for the tie-breaker. Each side gets five raids one after the other, with the first raid being done by the team that made the first raid of the match. Every raid is a do-or-die raid, meaning if the raider comes back without a point-scoring action, the defending team will get a point. Raiders are nominated before the tie-breaker, and the order cannot change at any point during the tie-breaker. The baulk line, which generally signifies a legitimate raid, also acts as the bonus line during the tie-breaker. There are no outs or revivals, as is normally the case after a successful raid or tackle. Each team will have 7 players on court at all points during the tie-breaker.
In Tuesday’s eliminator, the teams were tied at 2-2 after two raids from each team. After that the Thalaivas went on a spree of points, and were content with giving away one ‘free’ raid point to the Yoddhas, just to ensure that there were no multi-point hauls at any point of time.
Who is the best raider in history?
1. Pardeep Narwal (1160 Raid Points) – Number one and strongly number one of the list of Pro Kabaddi Top Raiders of all time, Pradeep Narewal is not only the top raiders in Pro Kabaddi history but also the only Pro Kabaddi player to successfully super raids more than 50 times. Despite all these achievement, Pradeep’s Do-or-Die raid points are lower than other players – it’s actually fourth in the Pro Kabaddi. Since Pradeep is still in the business and raiding, there is high probability that his Do-or-Die raid points reached higher in the future.
Which player has most raid points in PKL in one match?
The primary raiders of a kabaddi team are the ones who take the onus of raiding upon themselves and are entrusted with getting most of the points for their respective teams. They do the bulk of the scoring for the team and very often it’s the performance of a team’s lead raider that makes the difference between a win or loss for a team. The Hi-Flyer, Pawan Sehrawat, has always been a raider to watch out for when he steps on the mat as he knows the art of taking the game to the opposition. In Match 118 of Season 7, Pawan Sehrawat scored 39 raid points while playing for Bengaluru Bulls against Haryana Steelers. Match 124 was the last match for Patna Pirates in their Season 7 campaign and the Record-Breaker Pardeep Narwal set the stage on fire with his exceptional raiding skills to earn 34 points against Bengal Warriors. The Warriors were still in the game when they were trailing by 45-35 with less than four minutes to go.
However, Pardeep Narwal didn’t allow the opposition defenders to get in the game and pulled off two Super Raids in the final minutes of the match to lead the Pirates to a convincing 28-point win. Though the Pirates and Pardeep Narwal couldn’t make it to the playoffs in Season 7, he ended the campaign as the second best raider with 302 raid points.
Pardeep Narwal | Pro Kabaddi Season 5 Pardeep Narwal is the only raider to score 30-plus raid points twice in a Pro Kabaddi match. Before scoring 34 raid points in Season 7, he showcased his brilliance in Season 5 and it was against Haryana Steelers in a must-win match for Patna Pirates. In Eliminator 2, he was at his brilliant best and performed to the best of his ability.
- This match is also remembered for Pardeep Narwal’s stunning 8-point raid that he earned with a dubki.
- It turned out to be an outstanding season for the Dubki King not just as the champion team’s captain but also as an individual, who notched 369 raid points, which is still a record for the most raid points in a season.
Rohit Kumar | Pro Kabaddi Season 5 Bengaluru Bulls’ captain in Pro Kabaddi Season 5, Rohit Kumar, led his side by example in Match 51. He had a memorable match against U.P. Yoddhas as he amassed 30 raid points and helped his team to a comfortable 64-24 win against the Yoddhas. Rohit continued his excellent raiding form throughout the season and managed to become the second highest raid points scorer in Season 5 with 219 raid points. Before Pawan Sehrawat earned the most raid points in a Pro Kabaddi match, he gave us a glimpse of his capabilities when Bengaluru Bulls faced Bengal Warriors in Match 24 of Season 7. The Bulls were trailing by 11 points with less than 12 minutes to go in the match, but the Hi-Flyer absorbed the pressure and came to the Bulls’ rescue.
Who scored highest raid points in PKL 1?
Season 1: Anup Kumar (U Mumba) Anup Kumar scored a total of 155 raid points in 16 matches of the inaugural season, but couldn’t help U Mumba to the title as they finished runners up to Jaipur Pink Panthers in the season 1 final.
Who is the biggest super raid in PKL?
Pardeep Narwal, who holds the record for most raid points in PKL, features as Indian players dominate the top 10. In Pro Kabaddi (PKL), a Super Raid happens when a raider scores three or more points for the team in a single raid. The points can be touch points or a combination of touch and bonus points. It is a difficult skill to execute, requiring high agility and street-smartness on the mat.
However, the two points gained by inflicting an all-out are not considered for a Super Raid. Pardeep Narwal has the most Super Raids in PKL with 73. Known as the ‘Dubki King’, Narwal has been an explosive raider in the league since his debut in 2015. Plying his trade at Bengaluru Bulls, Patna Pirates and U.P.
Yoddhas, he is the top raider in Pro Kabaddi, Pardeep Narwal also holds the record for the most successful Super Raid in PKL history. He collected six points in a single raid vs Haryana Steelers in 2017. So far, Pardeep Narwal is the only player to have scored more than 50 Super Raids in PKL.
In fact, the Haryana-born raider has almost twice the number of Super Raids compared to his closest competitor. Pardeep Narwal averages a Super Raid about every two games. Maninder Singh is closest to Pardeep Narwal and is poised to become the second player to reach 50 Super Raids. He was a part of the inaugural title-winning team in Jaipur Pink Panthers and also led Bengal Warriors to their first trophy in PKL Season 7.
Pawan Sehrawat, Rahul Chaudhari, Deepak Hooda and Vikash Kandola are other top raiders featuring in the top 10.