Ipl Cricket Time Table
What is the format of IPL match 2023?
The final match of IPL 2022 at the Narendra Modi Stadium holds the Guinness World Record for the largest attendance in a T20 match. In the IPL 2023 season, each team will play 14 league matches. Out of these 14 matches, 7 will be played at home and the remaining 7 will be played at home.
How many overs in IPL 2023?
T20 game is played within a short period of time, 20 overs are given to a team to bat or ball.
When and where is IPL final 2023?
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Event||2023 Indian Premier League|
The 2023 Indian Premier League final was played on 29 May 2023 at the Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad, It was a Day/Night T20 match that would decide the winner of the 2023 season of the Indian Premier League (IPL), an annual Twenty20 tournament in India.
- The match was originally scheduled to be played on 28 May, but was postponed to 29 May due to rain—marking the first time the IPL final had been postponed due to weather.
- After winning the toss, Chennai Super Kings elected to field, with Gujarat Titans scoring 214 runs for 4 wickets, setting the record for the highest team total in an IPL final.
Due to inclement weather, the Super Kings’ innings was delayed by over an hour, and the target was adjusted by the Duckworth–Lewis–Stern (DLS) method to 171 runs in 15 overs; the team would ultimately win by five wickets, securing their fifth IPL title.
Which is the strongest squad in IPL 2023?
Also Read: IPL 2023 Qualifier 2 GT vs MI: Gujarat Titans vs Mumbai Indians preview, fantasy team, live streaming details and more – Acknowledging the challenge that lies ahead, Green regards Hardik Pandya-led GT as the strongest team in IPL 2023, with all bases covered.
- Impressed by the Titans’ opening batters’ stellar form and the formidable spin duo of Rashid Khan and Noor Ahmed, Green acknowledged the Titans’ strength.
- However, he remained optimistic, stating that MI would approach the game with utmost positivity.
- Even Rohit Sharma, as per Green, acknowledges in the dressing room that MI have historically been slow starters.
Drawing upon his vast experience both at the national level and in the IPL, Rohit’s advice resonated with the team. “MI never won the first game of IPL and he tries to mention that to us,” Green revealed during an interview with Star Sports.