Icc T20 World Cup 2022 Points Table Today
What are the scores of Virat Kohli in T20 World Cup 2022?
Leading run-scorers of T20 World Cup 2022 – T20 World Cup Monday 14 November Mon 14 November Some breathtaking batting performances were witnessed in the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022, which concluded with England lifting the trophy after beating Pakistan in the final.
We take a look at the top ten run-scorers in the competition. Virat Kohli – 296 runs The Indian batter finished as the highest run-scorer in the competition with 296 runs to his name, at a sensational average of 98.66. Kohli smashed four fifties during the course of the tournament, including a magical knock of 82* from 53 deliveries against Pakistan.
Video T20 World Cup 23 Oct 22 03:32 Highlights of Virat Kohli’s all-time great knock against Pakistan | T20WC 2022 Virat Kohli scored an unbeaten 53-ball 82* to help India secure an opening victory against Pakistan in their ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022 encounter.
Max O’Dowd – 242 runs The Dutch batter delivered some exceptional performances throughout the course of this T20 World Cup. His batting exploits helped Netherlands in qualifying for the Super 12s. O’Dowd scored two fifties during the competition, including a best of an unbeaten 71 from 53 deliveries against Sri Lanka.
Suryakumar Yadav – 239 runs The Indian middle-order batter entertained everyone with his unorthodox batting style. He combined flair with consistency as he averaged 59.75 during the course of the event, while scoring at a mind-boggling strike rate of 189.68.
- His knock of 68 from 40 deliveries against South Africa, albeit in a losing cause, was probably his best innings in this T20 World Cup.
- Video T20 World Cup 02 Nov 22 04:14 Best of Suryakumar Yadav so far | T20WC 2022 Highlights of India star Suryakumar Yadav so far at the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup.
- Jos Buttler – 225 runs The England skipper took some time to get going but he struck form at the right time, scoring 73 from 47 deliveries in a crucial Super 12 clash against New Zealand and an unbeaten 80 from 49 deliveries in the semi-final against India.
Buttler got England off to steady starts regularly and even played an important role in the final against Pakistan. Kusal Mendis – 223 runs The top-order batter played a key role in helping Sri Lanka qualify for the Super 12s. Mendis amassed his runs at an average of 31.85 and a strike rate over 140.
- He scored two match-winning fifties during the tournament, one against Netherlands in round one and another against Ireland in the Super 12s.
- Sikandar Raza – 219 runs The veteran all-rounder was seen at the top of his batting abilities once again as he finished as Zimbabwe’s highest run-scorer in this T20 World Cup.
Raza’s 82 from 48 deliveries against Ireland was one of the best knocks of this event and he kept playing crucial cameos throughout the tournament. Video POTM Highlights 21 Oct 22 03:16 Sikandar Raza stars in Zimbabwe’s historic win | POTM Highlights | T20WC 2022 All-round brilliance from Sikandar Raza helped Zimbabwe beat Scotland to book a berth in the Super 12 stage of the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022.
- Pathum Nissanka – 214 runs Nissanka also played an important role for Sri Lanka at the top of the order.
- While Mendis was the aggressor, Nissanka was the steadying force in their partnerships.
- He played two vital knocks of 74 and 67 against UAE and England respectively, but the knock against England was of top quality as it came at a time when the other Lankan batters failed to deliver.
Alex Hales – 212 runs The England batter brought all his experience into play in this World Cup. Hales finished as England’s second highest run-scorer and he played two superb knocks during the tournament, including his breathtaking 86* from 47 deliveries in the semi-final against India.
That knock took the Indian bowlers completely by surprise as he kept smashing them all around the ground relentlessly. Lorcan Tucker – 204 runs The young batter fulfilled his talent and potential as he finished as Ireland’s highest run-scorer in this World Cup. Tucker scored 204 runs at an average of 40.80, including a best of 71* against Australia in the Super 12s.
Video T20 World Cup 29 Oct 22 03:43 Phillips wins POTM for brilliant century | Highlights | T20WC 2022 Glenn Phillips smashes 64-ball 104 to help New Zealand post a good total against Sri Lanka in their ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022 clash. Glenn Phillips – 201 runs The middle-order batter played a key role in helping New Zealand chart their path to the semi-finals.
Who is highest run scorer in T20 World Cup 2022?
Who is the leading run scorer in the T20 World Cup?
Records in ICC Men’s T20 World Cup
|V Kohli (IND)||2012-2022||1141|
|DPMD Jayawardene (SL)||2007-2014||1016|
|CH Gayle (WI)||2007-2021||965|
|RG Sharma (IND)||2007-2022||963|
Who is the top scorer in the T20 World Cup 2022?
Records in ICC Men’s T20 World Cup, 2022/23
|V Kohli (IND)||2022-2022||296|
|MP O’Dowd (NED)||2022-2022||242|
|SA Yadav (IND)||2022-2022||239|
|JC Buttler (ENG)||2022-2022||225|
How many teams move on from group stage?
How many teams will advance from the World Cup group stage? – Of the 32 teams at the 2022 World Cup, only 16 will advance to the next round of the tournament. The top two teams in each of the eight groups will advance to the Round of 16. From there, the tournament will be a single-elimination competition, with eight teams making it through to the quarterfinals and four to the semifinals.