Haryana Roadways Bus Time Table 2022
- 0.1 What is the price of Haryana Roadways bus ticket from Delhi to Ambala?
- 0.2 How many Haryana roadways buses are there in Haryana?
- 0.3 How many seats are there in Haryana roadways bus?
- 1 What is the price of 52 seater bus in Haryana?
- 2 What is Volvo bus price in India?
- 3 Is there any app for Haryana Roadways bus?
- 4 What is the bus ticket price from Ambala to Chandigarh?
- 5 What is the bus Ticket price from Yamunanagar to Ambala?
What is the price of Haryana Roadways bus ticket from Delhi to Ambala?
|Bus Arrives In||:||Ambala|
|Earliest Bus||:||12:30 AM|
|Last Bus||:||11:55 PM|
|Cheapest Bus Ticket||:||Rs.350|
How many Haryana roadways buses are there in Haryana?
It has a fleet of approx.4500 buses being operated by 24 depots, each headed by a General Manager, and 17 sub-depots functioning under the depot concerned.
How many seats are there in Haryana roadways bus?
Gurgaon: In an attempt to maximise revenue generation and recover losses incurred during the pandemic, the Haryana transport department has decided to change the design of its buses on the lines of Volvo buses to accommodate more passengers. The state roadways department is planning to increase the size of its buses and add more seats to them so as to not only accommodate more passengers in each bus but also increase the revenue generation per bus.
- For this, the department is working on a prototype model, which will be sent for approval before the changes can be made in the existing fleet of the state transport.
- There’s a proposal to make some modifications in the existing fleet of our state roadways buses.
- The engineering department has planned to make some ergonomic changes in the design that will make boarding and seating more comfortable for passengers.
By adding new seats and increasing the dimensions of the buses, we will also maximise the revenue generation and also will be able to ensure adherence to Covid-19 protocols,” said a senior official. The Haryana State Engineering Corporation has started preparing two buses as models for sampling.
- In this, one chassis is from Ashoka Leyland, while the other chassis is from Tata.
- After preparing the model, it will be sent to International Center for Automotive Technology (ICAT) for approval.
- Once approved, 809 new buses will be added to the fleet of the roadways.
- This will be the second such change in the design of the roadways buses since 2012.
In that year, the length of the state roadways buses was increased from nine-metre to 11 metres. With the recently proposed modifications, the length will be increased to around 13 metres. The number of seats will also go up from the existing 52 to 56.
The only workshop of the Haryana State Engineering Corporation, which is in Gurgaon, has claimed that it has the capacity of producing over 70 such buses each month and expects to provide the proposed 809 such buses to the transport department within a year of getting the approval from the ICAT. The overall cost of producing these buses will be around Rs 25 lakh per bus.
This, the corporation, says will be a lot cheaper than inducting new buses with the dimensions of Volvo buses. “The idea is to transform the fleet to cater to the growing ridership and also increasing demand for comfortable rides in the state buses. Besides adding more seats, changes will be made in the steps on the boarding gates to make it easier for passengers, especially women and elderlies,” said a Haryana Roadways department official.
What is the price of 52 seater bus in Haryana?
Prices for 52 seater buses in India range from around INR 50 lakh to INR 1 crore or more depending on features and brand.
Which is biggest bus stand in Asia?
Largest bus stations – The under construction in, will become the largest bus station in the world, the build up area is 249,400 square metres (61.62 acres). At 150,000 square metres (37 acres), the in,, is the largest bus station in Asia. The in is one of the busiest bus interchanges in the world, handling up to 400,000 passengers daily across 42 bus services.
- Other bus interchanges such as, and handle similar number of passengers daily.
- The largest underground bus station in Europe is of, completed in 2006.
- The terminal cost 100 million Euro to complete and took 3 years to design and build.
- Today, the bus terminal, which covers 25,000 square meters, is the busiest bus terminal in Finland.
Every day, the terminal has around 700 bus departures, transporting some 170,000 passengers. in, built in 1969 and later, was described in 2014 as “depending on how you measure it, the largest bus station in the world, the second-biggest in Europe, and the longest in Europe”.
- It was fully refurbished in 2018.
- The largest bus terminal in North America is the located in,,
- The terminal is located in Midtown at 625 Eighth Avenue between 40th Street and 42nd Street, one block east of the and one block west of,
- The terminal is the largest in the Western Hemisphere and the busiest in the world by volume of traffic, serving about 8,000 buses and 225,000 people on an average weekday and more than 65 million people a year.
It has 223 gates. It operates intercity bus routes all over the United States and some routes with international destinations, mostly in Canada, and mostly operated by Greyhound Lines. The largest bus terminal in the southern hemisphere is the located in,,
How long is bus 24?
24 (SBS Transit) Additional information: 24 has 100 stops and the total trip duration for this route is approximately 180 minutes.
Which is the biggest bus station in Haryana?
Top 5 bus stands of Haryana Roadways which look like foreign bus stands in appearance and Cleanliness Special news for the passengers traveling in Haryana Roadways buses, you must also see the top 5 bus stands of Haryana. There are so many big, beautiful and clean bus stands inside Haryana which look like an airport. Today we will give you information about all these 5 bus stands. Let us know which are the top 5 bus stands of Haryana. Haryana Roadways Chandigarh Sector 17 connects Haryana to Chandigarh, from here to Delhi, Jaipur, Ajmer, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana Roadways is inhabited by more than 100,000 passengers every day, the cleanliness and beauty of this place is worth seeing.
Panchkula bus stand is the most different bus stand in the state of Haryana because Punjabi Himachal Chandigarh falls in the middle of Haryana, from here passengers can easily get on all these places. In terms of cleanliness, this bus stand is no less than Chandigarh. Jhajjar Bus Stand of Haryana Roadways is the biggest bus stand of all the bus stands in the state of Haryana, here a lot of space has been made for the buses to stand and for the passengers, here all the facilities that the passengers need are given like That arrangements for stopping for passengers, arrangement for drinking water, arrangements for ladies and gents washrooms in cleanliness, then this bus stand forgives all bus stands.
Every day 1 lakh passengers travel from Ambala Bus Stand, this bus stand is very big and Ambala Bus Stand comes on the main highway, where the number of buses and the number of passengers are very high. From Ambala Bus Stand, Punjab, Himachal, Rajasthan, Buses are available for Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, from here buses are available for all the states adjacent to Haryana, this bus stand is also very beautiful to look at and all arrangements are available, whatever the passengers need.
Which is the fastest roadways bus in India?
Haryana roadways | Fastest bus in India| explained in Tamil A Bus fan’s life is not complete without watching this video
What is the price of a VIP bus?
VIP Transport Fares
|VIP Route (Executive Coach)||Fare/Price|
|Accra – Dormaa||GHS 150|
|Accra- Kintampo||GHS 140|
|Accra – Nkoranza||GHS 140|
|Accra – Sefwi Juaboso||GHS 150|
What is Volvo bus price in India?
Volvo bus Price List 2023 –
|Volvo Bus Model||Price||Specification|
|Volvo 9400 B11R||Rs.9000000||10700 cc,|
|Volvo 9400 B8R||N/A||7700 cc,|
What is the mileage of Tata 52 seater bus?
Tata Starbus School LP 810: 52 / 60 Seater Bus Highlights – The tentative broad level Tata Starbus School LP 810: 52 / 60 Seater bus mileage ranges between 6-7 KMPL*. While this Tata Starbus School LP 810: 52 / 60 Seater bus mileage is only for representative idea and based on certain assumptions, it depends a lot on driver’s driving habits, passenger load, road condition, gradients and average speed of the bus.
How much is the bus ticket from Ambala to Karnal?
RTC Bus Timings from Ambala to Karnal –
|Boarding Points||Bus Operator||First Bus||Last Bus||Total Buses|
|UNDER THE BRIDGE||RSRTC||22:15||22:15||1|
Q. How many buses are running between Ambala to Karnal on the daily basis? A.93 buses are running between Ambala to Karnal. Out of which 93 AC Buses and 0 Non-AC Buses.Q. When does the first Ambala to Karnal bus leaves for the day? A. The first bus for Ambala to Karnal bus route leaves at 00:10 and fare for this bus is ₹ 1488.Q.
When does the last bus leaves for Karnal from Ambala? A. he last bus for Ambala to Karnal route leaves at 23:30. The ticket price for this bus is ₹599.Q. What are the boarding points for Ambala to Karnal Bus service? A. Boarding points for this bus route in Ambala are AMBALA, Ambala Fly Over, Near Healing Touch Hospital Ambala, Healing Touch Hospital, Ambala cantt Fly Over.Q.
What are the dropping points in Karnal for the Ambala Karnal bus route? A. Dropping points in Karnal for this route are करनाल, Karnal Mayur Dhaba Near Baldi Bypass, निर्मल कुटिया, Havelli Karnal, इति चौक.Q. How many buses are GPS enabled? A. Total 86 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.Q.
What is the minimum bus ticket fare from Ambala to Karnal route? A. The minimum bus ticket price for Ambala to Karnal route is Rs 212 Only.Q. What is the maximum bus ticket price from Ambala to Karnal route? A. The maximum bus ticket price for Ambala to Karnal route is Rs 2049.Q. How much time it takes to travel by bus from Ambala to Karnal? A.
Approximately it will take 1h 15m to reach Ambala to Karnal by bus.Q. Which is the fastest bus on Ambala to Karnal route? A. From Ambala to Karnal,the fastest bus for this route is Ram Dalal Holidays.Q. Which bus operators offer the cheapest fare from Ambala to Karnal route? A.
Is there any app for Haryana Roadways bus?
- Download this app named Haryana Roadways Online Bus Tickets Booking.
- Haryana Roadways Online Bus Tickets Booking from ApkOnline.net
** HR eTickets App will make your online bus seat booking simple, smart & secure **Welcome !!Haryana Roadways Online Bus Ticket Booking app is designed to automate the seat booking process in Standard/Ordinary & Super Luxury AC Buses of Haryana Roadways for General Public.
APP process bus seat bookings & online payments, manage bus seats availability etc.About 500 bus trips made available for online booking between 100 cities of Haryana & neighbouring states.Favourite Super Luxury AC Bus Routes- Chandigarh to Delhi- Chandigarh to IGI Airport New Delhi- Chandigarh to Gurgaon- Gurgaon to Chandigarh- IGI Airport New Delhi to Chandigarh- Delhi ISBT to ChandigarhGive early feedback: Let us know what you think and help improvements in HR eTickets Android App.Enjoy the never before experience of online ticketing with all new HR eTickets Mobile App.Haryana Roadways Online Bus Ticket Booking app is designed to automate the seat booking process in Standard/Ordinary & Super Luxury AC Buses of Haryana Roadways for General Public.
APP process bus seat bookings & online payments, manage bus seats availability etc.
What is the bus ticket price from Ambala to Chandigarh?
Booking Ambala to Chandigarh Bus with GoIbibo – Booking your preferred bus service between Ambala and Chandigarh is simplified with the help of the easy online portal that comes with convenient navigation. Passengers can book their buses as per their customization requirements.
- Go through user ratings and reviews from precious passengers before finalizing your bus service.
- For any queries regarding your trip, reach out to GoIbibo’s 24×7 customer care service.Q.
- How many buses are running between Ambala to Chandigarh on the daily basis? A.95 buses are running between Ambala to Chandigarh.
Out of which 94 AC Buses and 1 Non-AC Buses.Q. When does the first Ambala to Chandigarh bus leaves for the day? A. The first bus for Ambala to Chandigarh bus route leaves at 00:00 and fare for this bus is ₹ 650.Q. When does the last bus leaves for Chandigarh from Ambala? A.
- He last bus for Ambala to Chandigarh route leaves at 23:59.
- The ticket price for this bus is ₹2199.Q.
- What are the boarding points for Ambala to Chandigarh Bus service? A.
- Boarding points for this bus route in Ambala are AMBALA, Healing Touch Hospital, Ambala Fly Over, SAMBHU TOLL TAX AMBALA, Near Healing Touch Hospital Ambala.Q.
What are the dropping points in Chandigarh for the Ambala Chandigarh bus route? A. Dropping points in Chandigarh for this route are OUTSIDE HP PETROL PUMP SEC 43, KHARAR, Tribune Chowk, Sohana Sahib Gurudwara, Sec 43.Q. How many buses are GPS enabled? A.
- Total 77 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.Q.
- What is the minimum bus ticket fare from Ambala to Chandigarh route? A.
- The minimum bus ticket price for Ambala to Chandigarh route is Rs 448 Only.Q.
- What is the maximum bus ticket price from Ambala to Chandigarh route? A.
The maximum bus ticket price for Ambala to Chandigarh route is Rs 2299.Q. How much time it takes to travel by bus from Ambala to Chandigarh? A. Approximately it will take 0h 40m to reach Ambala to Chandigarh by bus.Q. Which is the fastest bus on Ambala to Chandigarh route? A.
What is the price of bus Ticket from Yamunanagar to Ambala in Haryana roadways?
Yamuna Nagar to Ambala (Haryana) Bus Service
|Avg. Bus Duration||: 1 hours 24 mins|
|Buses depart from||: Yamuna Nagar|
|Bus arrives in||: Ambala (Haryana)|
|Cheapest Bus Ticket||: INR 886|
|Earliest Bus||: 19:40|
Are buses running from Delhi to Ambala?
A.171 buses are running between Delhi to Ambala. Out of which 170 AC Buses and 1 Non-AC Buses.
What is the bus Ticket price from Yamunanagar to Ambala?
The Yamuna Nagar to Ambala bus tickets fare starts from INR 888 per head and can go as high as INR 1688 per head. The ticket price depends on various factors such as your travel needs and bus availability. Moreover, the fare of an AC bus from Yamuna Nagar to Ambala is higher than an ordinary bus.