Ahmedabad Metro Time Table
- 1 What time metro starts in Ahmedabad?
- 2 Which metro station is underground in Ahmedabad?
- 3 What is the name of the metro in Ahmedabad?
- 4 What is the old name of Ahmedabad?
- 5 Which city has the fastest metro?
- 6 Who built Ahmedabad Metro?
- 7 Who made Ahmedabad Metro?
- 8 Which city in Gujarat has metro?
- 9 Is metro there in Ahmedabad?
- 10 What is the time of Lucknow metro?
What time metro starts in Ahmedabad?
Ahmedabad Metro Phase 1: Fare & timings
|6:20 am to 07:00 am||20 minutes|
|7:00 am to 10:00 pm||12 minutes|
When did metro train start in Ahmedabad?
Phase 1 of Ahmedabad Metro got approval in October 2013, and its construction began in March 2015. On 6 March 2019, a section on the east-west metro corridor became operational for public use, while the remaining is under construction. The ongoing development of Phase 2 will connect Ahmedabad with Gandhinagar and is likely to open in 2024.
How many metro run in Ahmedabad?
The Ahmedabad Metro is a rapid transit system serving the city of Ahmedabad in Gujarat, India. Currently Ahmedabad Metro network has 32 active stations.
Is Ahmedabad Metro successful?
Gandhinagar, 27 September 2022 In the 2019 Lok Sabha elections, Prime Minister Narendra Modi ran the Ahmedabad Metro Rail Phase-1 train on 4 March 2019 at 5 pm to vote. No one is ready to board this train in 3 years from 2019 till today. The cost of 6.5 kilometers of rail has been 2 thousand crores but the income has 2 lakhs in a month.
Annually Rs.24 lakhs. During the year 2020-21, Gujarat Metro’s annual earnings are 4.42 lakh, only 130 passengers sit in metro trains daily. This was 6.5 times less than Metro’s earnings in the first year of operation. Revenue should have increased but has decreased. In 2021-22, only 130 people travelled daily in the Ahmedabad Metro.
The average passenger per day during 2019-20 was 800-900. Passenger fare in 2019-20 is Rs.28.7 lakh, it has come down to 4.42 lakh in 2021. It is expected to grow rapidly after the first phase. This is despite the fact that seven of the 32 trains imported from South Korea are running on a 6.5 km track between Vastral village and Gardner Park.
AHMEDABAD METRO takes 12 mins 53 sec to travel distance from Vastral Village to Apparel Park. It takes about 12 minutes 22 seconds to travel on the opposite route.
Modi also took a train journey by flagging off the Metro at Vastral village station. After stopping the train for two days, the train was opened for the general public from March 6. It also introduced free metro travel for 10 days. On 7 March 2019, the Metro had to stop after the AC was switched off at 2.55 pm.
People suffocated. After 10 days again the train had to be stopped due to technical fault. In this way, within 10 days of the start of the metro, the metro train got damaged twice. In 2019, the ticket was Rs 10 per passenger. Only 100 passengers used to sit in this train daily. Which should actually carry 10 thousand passengers per day.
The 6.5 km metro was launched in March 2019, after which no other route could be launched till 2022. The huge delay was intentional. Because after 2019 there was no election. Now that the 2022 Gujarat assembly elections are approaching, Modi is once again going to launch the line on 30 September 2022.
- A failed project from the start The Metrolink Express Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad (mega) metro train has been a failure ever since it was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- The first phase has 32 stations and two depots.
- After 14 years, the metro train was launched for the general public on 6 March 2018.
There was corruption in several phases in the operation of the Ahmedabad metro train which started in 2004. Due to corruption, so far only 6.5 km of the route has been prepared instead of 40 km. In which people have lost crores. Plan went back a year In March 2019, after Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the six-kilometre route of the Ahmedabad Metro Rail, the work between APMC and Shreyas Crossing was delayed.
- This work was to be completed in April 2019.
- Now it cannot be completed even till 2022.
- The Metrolink Express Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad (MEGA) project is a prime testament to the incompetence of the BJP governments.
- The 7 kilometer metro rail from Vastral to April Park in Ahmedabad started on March 4, 2019, and has earned barely Rs 28 lakh from the ticket.2.89 lakh passengers arrived in 330 days.
An average of 675 passengers per day. In which 2 lakh passengers traveled with tickets. The rest traveled for free. Free Travel Days From 6 March 2019 to 14 March 2019, 75,917 people traveled during the free travel-like journey. Rs 300-350 crore has been spent for one kilometer of work up to 20 km up to Thaltej.
Not even 1% return on investment. Ahmedabad Metro is running in loss. A large number of passengers are not ready to board it. The speed is 20 to 30 kilometers per hour. Runs at a lower speed than a motorcycle. Actually, the speed should have been 80 to 90 kmph.1017 passengers can travel simultaneously in three coaches of Metrorail.
A trial run was done in February 2019. Six stations of the East-West Corridor of Ahmedabad Metro Route have become operational with effect from 6th March 2019. Passengers not met by metro The fare for 6.5 km from Vastral to Apparel Park may be Rs 10, but no one sits.
The fare was fixed from Rs 5 to 2.5 kms and Rs 10 to 6.5 kms. Six to seven rounds are made daily. Earlier the timing of the train was from 9 am to 6.30 pm. But the timing was changed due to non-availability of passengers. This was done from 11 am to 4.50 pm. A coach was running 6 coaches with a capacity of 300 passengers.
Metro Passengers in 2019 4th March to 14th March 75917 free raved passengers 38169 passengers from March 15 to March 31 April 35 thousand may 50108 June 36709 July 32068 Passengers do not get frequency on time. A 50-minute train was barely available. So the passengers were not avatars.
- People prefer to go by shuttle rickshaw instead of train.
- The 21.16 km long Corridor 1 (East-West) will connect Thaltej village with Vastral village with 18 stations.
- Corridor 2 (North-South) will be 18.87 km long and will connect Motera to Gyaspur with 16 stations.
- Connected to the depot.
- Both the corridors are being constructed under Phase 1 of the Ahmedabad Metro Rail Project.
Phase 2. Left excavation work has also started on 28.254 km of the corridor. Estimated Fares From 30 September 2022, the fare for the first 2.5 km on the Ahmedabad Metro route will be Rs 5 and after that up to 7.5 km the fare will be Rs 10. Tickets for the first 6.5 km from Vastral Village Metro Station to Apparel Park Metro Station cost Rs 10.
- The Ahmedabad Metro fare for the 21 km stretch from Vastral village to Thaltej will be Rs 25.
- Metro fare for 1st to 3rd metro station is Rs 5 and smart card fare is Rs 4.5.
- After 3 stations, the metro fare increases to Rs 10 and the smart card fare to Rs 9.
- मेट्रो स्टेशन हो या वंदे भारत ट्रेन, आज यह जरूरी है कि नई पीढ़ी इनसे जुड़ी अहम बातें प्रत्यक्ष रूप से जानें। इससे जहां उनमें यह विश्वास पैदा होगा कि टेक्नोलॉजी से देश में कितनी प्रगति हो रही है, वहीं उनके अंदर Ownership की भी भावना जगेगी। pic.twitter.com/HEpeblr5NB — Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) September 30, 2022 First view of sabarmati river from the flagoff train by @narendramodi from kalupur metro to thaltej today @MetroGujarat @EducationGujGov pic.twitter.com/xoryPBE4nc — M Nagarajan (@mnagarajan) September 30, 2022 patil https://twitter.com/CRPaatil/status/1575793629024555009 મારા એક એક કર્મની પાછળ ઈશ્વરના હોય આશીર્વાદ ખોટું જે નહીં કરે, કદી નહીં ડરે: સઘળે ભીંતર હોય સંવાદ – પ્રધાનમંત્રી શ્રી @narendramodi સાહેબ #વિકાસનો_વિશ્વાસ pic.twitter.com/7GSF0xlIzh — C R Paatil (@CRPaatil) September 29, 2022 DILIP PATEL YOU TUBE https://www.youtube.com/user/dmpatel1961/playlists Ahmedabad Contact Information If you have any query or feedback for Ahmedabad Metro you can reach at following address and contact number: – Office Address: Registered Office: Block No.1, 1st Floor, Karmayogi Bhawan, Behind Nirman Bhawan, Sector 10/A, Gandhinagar: 382010 Main Business Office: 803 8th Floor, GNFC Info Tower, Sarkhej-Gandhinagar Highway, Bodakdev, Ahmedabad – 380054, Gujarat.
Contact No.: 79-23248572, 79-26800000, E-mail: [email protected]
Is Ahmedabad Metro automatic?
Ahmedabad to have first driverless metro in country Metrolink Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad (MEGA) will be the first in the country to execute a driverless metro rail system with Communication Based Train Control (CBTC). The proposed driveless metro will have characteristics of both metro and commuter applications.
- MEGA also plans to integrate the same line with the overall regional transit system covering other areas/ growth hubs in future.
- The proposed rolling stock will be designed for a maximum operating speed of 100 kmph with an average speed of 40-45 kmph.
- According to a source in MEGA project, “Driverless metros hold tangible advantages over the traditional metros.
Automated metro lines are more energy efficient and optimise passenger service in real time. Also by eliminating the need for a driver, the staff costs are reduced acutely.” Moreover, Ahmedabad will be first in the country to introduce driverless metro, the source said.
Confirming the development MEGA Director and Executive Chairman Sanjay Gupta said, “By introducing this technology, we will be pioneers. Gradually, other cities and states will replicate it. This will also showcase Gujarat’s financial and engineering capabilities.” Explaining the benefits of driverless technology, an officer attached with the project told Mirror, “The driverless wagons are shorter than the traditional metros.
These can run on higher frequencies and at reduced turnaround time, of just a few seconds, at the station. This means that the service frequency between stations can be increased swiftly to meet unexpected demand.” The trains have had a very safe track record where they have been introduced, with no major accident reported in the past, he said.
- Compared to a 30-33 kmph in a driver-run metro, a driverless metro can increase the average speed of a metro to around 45 kmph, Gupta said.
- We want to have an advanced transport in Gujarat and this high operating speed system will be safe too,” he said.
- The Rs 15,000-crore MEGA project will be undertaken in three phases.
The first phase of the Ahmedabad-Gandhinagar metro rail project is expected to begin this year with an initial cost of Rs 1,100 crore. : Ahmedabad to have first driverless metro in country
Does Vadodara have metro?
Vadodara Metro project details – Vadodara Metro project is a planned mass rapid transit system (MRTS) to be constructed by Gujarat Metro Rail Company in Vadodara, Gujarat (GMRC). From September 2021, SYSTRA has been preparing the Detailed Project Report (DPR) for Vadodara Metro to establish its viability and scale – whether to develop as a Light Rail Transit “Metro-Lite” or bus-based “MetroNeo” system.
Which metro station is underground in Ahmedabad?
|Sr No.||Station Name||Layout|
|12||Kalupur Railway Station||Underground|
What is the name of the metro in Ahmedabad?
TUNNEL – KANKARIA EAST TO SHAHPUR – METRO PROJECT SOCIAL IMPACT METRO LABOURERS SAFETY PROVISIONS METRO LABOURERS WELFARE FACILITY route map News & Events Jan 18, 2021 “CEREMONY TO COMMENCE WORK OF AHMEDABAD METRO RAIL PROJECT PHASE-II” Jul 10, 2019 “Tunnelling from Kalupur launching shaft to Gheekanta Station has been completed in the first week” Mar 06, 2019 “”Hon’ble Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi dedicated Ahmedabad Metro RaiL Project” Jun 08, 2017 “મેટ્રો રેલ ને મક ડિસ્પોઝલ માટે જગ્યા ફાળવાસે.” Mar 27, 2017 “Online registrations of applications for recruitment of Non-executives in Operations & Maintenance (O&M) will start from 30th March 2017.” May 09, 2016 “2nd Launching Gantry commissioned by J Kumar to build viaduct in westward direction from Vastral Gam to Apparel Park” Mar 26, 2016 “MEGA invites bids for “Design and Construction Underground Stations and Tunnels.”” Jan 17, 2016 “Ahmedabad Metro Rail Phase I (N-S Corridor) Bhumi Pujan by Smt.
Anandiben Patel, the then CM of Gujarat” Oct 05, 2015 “MEGA has achieved an important milestone by signing a General Engineering Consultancy (GEC) contract with SYSTRA S.A. led consortium for Ahmedabad Metro Rail Project Phase-I. The contract signing ceremony was held in the MEGA office at Gandhinagar and the contract was signed & exchanged between Shri I P Gautam, Managing Director of MEGA Co.
Ltd. and Shri Hari Somalraju, representative from SYSTRA, the lead member of consortium. This consortium also includes RITES Limited from India, Oriental Consultants Global Company Limited from Japan and AECOM Asia Company Limited from Hong Kong as members of the consortium.” Mar 20, 2015 “Metro Link Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad (MEGA) Company Limited has been converted to Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) in which Central Government and Gujarat State Government are equal partner.” Citizen Corner We are interested to find out how people want to stay in touch with the project.If you have any comments, feedback or questions, please contact us,
What is the old name of Ahmedabad?
The original name of the city was ‘ Ashaval,’ which was a small settlement located on the banks of the Sabarmati river.
Who owns Ahmedabad Metro?
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Predecessor||Metrolink Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad|
|Founded||4 February 2010 ; 13 years ago|
|Headquarters||1st Floor, Block – 1, Karmayogi Bhavan, Sector 10A, Sector 10, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India|
|Key people||Shri S.S. Rathore, MD|
|Services||Ahmedabad Metro Surat Metro|
Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation Limited (GMRC) is joint venture company between the Government of India and Government of Gujarat, and is headquartered in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India,
How much is the metro train ticket in Ahmedabad?
More about the metro fare and ongoing work – Presently, the east-west corridor has a trip every 18 minutes while the north-south corridor has a trip every 25 minutes, which can be increased to a trip per 15 minutes during peak hours. The maximum fare which is applicable on both the operational metro lines i.e.
- The blue and the red line is ₹25 whereas the minimum fare is ₹5.
- Varied charges are applicable between this limit depending on the trips between the stations which can be checked from,
- Furthermore, GMRC is currently working on the construction of Phase 2 of the Metro network which will connect the Ahmedabad city to the state capital, Gandhinagar.
: A guide to Ahmedabad Metro: Routes, fares, stations, and future expansion plans
Is Ahmedabad a mega city or metro city?
Which are the Metropolitan Cities of India? – Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Surat, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, and Hyderabad are the nine metropolitan cities of India with a population of more than four million. According to the Indian Census Commission, cities in India with a population of more than four million are considered Metropolitan Cities of India. Related Questions:
Which one of the following is NOT a Renewable Source of Energy? Which Tissue makes up the Coconut’s Husk? Define Industry. Explain with Examples the various Types of Industries Describe any three Technological and Institutional Reforms made in the field of Agriculture in India Differentiate Between In-Situ and Ex-Situ Conservation Differentiate Between National and Regional Parties Differentiate between Parenchyma, Collenchyma and Sclerenchyma on the basis of their Cell Wall
Which city has best metro?
The Delhi Metro Rail is the largest and busiest metro network in India. It is managed and executed by the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC).
Which city has the fastest metro?
THE world’s fastest metro system train is the Maglev or Transrapid which runs by way of magnetic levitation on the Longyang Road to Pudong International Airport line of the Shanghai Metro in China.
How to catch metro in Ahmedabad?
For both entry and exit: Tap a smart card at any Ahmedabad Metro fare entry gate to enter into the paid area and at the exit fare gate to exit from the paid area. Sequence: Each entry shall be followed by an exit using a smart card.
What is the future of Ahmedabad Metro?
Developments in 2023 – In April 2023, the trial run of Phase II of the Ahmedabad Metro project, which aims to connect Ahmedabad with Gandhinagar, the state capital, is expected to commence. The trial is likely to start in June or July of the same year. In February 2023, Titagarh Rail Systems won a contract worth ₹350 crore for providing rolling stock for the Ahmedabad Metro.
Who built Ahmedabad Metro?
Construction – The Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation (GMRC) Limited has divided the construction work of the 20.73 km long Blue Line of Ahmedabad Metro into multiple construction packages. The list of contractors is as follows:
|Sr. No||Package||No. of Stations||Contractor|
|1.||Vastral Gam – Apparel Park||Viaduct only||J. Kumar Infraprojects|
|2.||Vastral Gam – Apparel Park||6||DRA Infracon -CICO JV|
|3.||Apparel Park Depot||Depot only||URC Construction|
|4.||Kalupur – West Ramp||2||Larsen and Toubro|
|5.||Thaltej – Thaltej Gam||2||DRA Infracon|
|6.||East Ramp – Kalupur||2||Afcons Infrastructure|
Who made Ahmedabad Metro?
Information – Ahmedabad Metro is an urban Mass Rapid Transit System (MRTS) being built by Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation (GMRC) Limited, formerly known as ‘Metro-Link Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad’ (MEGA ), to serve Ahmedabad – Gujarat’s biggest city and its capital, Gandhinagar, in the future.
- Construction work on Ahmedabad Metro’s Phase 1 with routes of 39.259 km started in 2015.
- A 6 km section of Line-1 between Apparel Park and Vastral Gam was inaugurated in March 2019.
- The rest of Phase 1 barring the 1.4 km Thaltej – Thaltej Gam section was inaugurated on September 30, 2022.
- In February 2016, the Gujarat state government allocated a sum of Rs 2 crore in its 2016-17 state budget and appointed the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) to prepare Phase 2’s Detailed Project Report (DPR).
As per the draft DPR, the 18.522 km Line-2 is planned to be extended northward to connect Mahatma Mandir in Gandhinagar and will feature 1 branch/spur lines to GIFT City – view more information here, In February 2019, India’s Union Cabinet approved the construction of a 28.254 km Phase 2 with 2 corridors – a northward extension of Line-2 with a short spur.
Which city in Gujarat has metro?
Presently, Ahmedabad and Surat cities in Gujarat have Metro rail projects under various stages of completion. In addition, Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation plans Metro rail systems in Vadodara, Rajkot, Bhavnagar and Jamnagar.
Soon four more cities in Gujarat will get metro rail service as the French consulting firm SYSTRA has begun the work to prepare the Detailed Project Reports (DPR) for the projects. The four cities are Vadodara, Rajkot, Bhavnagar and Jamnagar. Presently, metro rail construction work is in various stages in Ahmedabad and Surat.
The Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation (GMRC) plans to build Metro Neo and Metro Lite projects because of the relatively less population in these cities and to decrease the construction cost. “The feasibility studies will lay the foundation for constructing either Metro Neo or Metro Lite projects in these four cities and it will be much cheaper than the conventional metro-rail projects.
The DPR is expected to be ready by the end of 2022,” a senior official of GMRC The Indian Express.
“Considering long term development needs, the Gujarat government intends to develop such metro systems in four cities and GMRC has been entrusted with the task of implementing these projects,” the official added.As part of DPR preparation, SYSTRA will identify the possible corridors for operating the metros, conduct a traffic demand analysis and identify growth centres in each city.SYSTRA is one of the world’s leading engineering and consulting groups specialising in public transport and mobility solutions.According to the company, the specialised magazine Engineering News-Record ranks SYSTRA among the top four international engineering firms specialised in ‘Mass Transit & Rail’, and among the 35 largest engineering firms globally.
: Gujarat: Vadodara, Rajkot, Bhavnagar And Jamnagar To Get Metro Rail, DPR By Year-End
How many metro cities are there in Gujarat?
Does Varanasi have metro?
The Varanasi Metro is a light rail transit system consisting of two corridors and 26 stations proposed for Uttar Pradesh’s Varanasi city. Out of 26 stations, 20 will be underground and six will be elevated. The length of both corridors combined will be over 29 km long.
What time does the metro start in India?
Delhi Metro Services Starts at 5:30 am in the morning to 11:30 pm in night. Delhi Metro First Train and Last Train timings vary as per the each and every Station. And The Airport Metro Express line starts at 4.45 am in the morning till 11.30 pm in night.
Latest Articles Latest Articles
About Delhi Shopping in Delhi Haunted Places in Delhi
Delhi Airport Express Line Metro timings
Is metro there in Ahmedabad?
Ahmedabad Metro is the 12th metro system in India. It was built and is operated by the Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation Limited.
What is the time of Lucknow metro?
|Morning First Train from Charbagh to Transport Nagar||6:00 AM|
|Morning First Train from Transport Nagar to Charbagh||6:00 AM|
|Night Last Train from Charbagh to Transport Nagar||10:00 PM|
|Night Last Train from Transport Nagar to Charbagh||10:00 PM|
Lucknow Metro Rail Station are Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport, Amausi, Transport Nagar, Krishna Nagar, Singaar Nagar, Alambagh, ISBT Alambagh, Mawaiya, Durgapuri, Charbagh Railway Station, Hussain Ganj, Sachivalaya, Hazratganj, KD Singh Babu Stadium, Lucknow University, IT Chauraha, Mahanagar, Badshahnagar, Lekhraj Market, Ramsagar Mishra Nagar, Indira Nagar, Munshi Pulia, Gautam Buddha Marg, Aminabad, Pandeyganj, Medical College Chauraha, Nawazganj, Thakurganj, Balaganj, Sarfarazganj, Musabagh, Vasant Kunj.
What is the ticket price for children in Delhi Metro?
Children upto 3 feet (90 cms) height are allowed to travel free if accompanied by an adult. For children above 3 feet (90 cms), normal fare will be charged.39.