2019 Ipl Points Table
- 1 Who hit the most sixes in IPL 2019?
- 2 Who hit biggest six in IPL?
- 3 Who is the god of sixes in IPL?
- 4 Who is bad player in IPL?
- 5 Who is captain Cool in IPL?
Who is the No 1 team in IPL 2019?
2019 Indian Premier League 2019 season of IPL
|This article uses, which are uninformative and vulnerable to, Please consider converting them to to ensure the article remains and maintains a consistent citation style. and tools are available to assist in formatting, such as (), () and (), ( August 2022 ) ( )|
2019 Indian Premier League Dates23 March 2019 – 12 May 2019Administrator(s)Cricket formatTournament format(s) and Host(s)IndiaChampions (4th title)Runners-upParticipants8Matches60Most valuable player ()Most runs () (692)Most wickets () (26)Official website ← → The 2019 season of the, also known as IPL 12, was the twelfth season of the IPL, a professional league established by the (BCCI) in 2007.
- At one point other countries were considered to host the tournament, due to the but eventually the tournament was played entirely in India with the season commencing on 23 March.
- ‘s opening match at the was postponed from 2 to 5 June as the BCCI were directed to maintain a mandatory 15-day gap between the conclusion of IPL and India’s subsequent international fixture as per Lodha Committee’s recommendation.
Delhi Daredevils were renamed as the, the franchise announced on 4 December 2018, and also released a new logo. were the defending champions who won third title, defeated the by 1 run to win the for their fourth title. won the Orange Cap for the leading run-scorer of the tournament with 692 runs.
Who hit the most sixes in IPL 2019?
Most S ixes in a n IPL S eason – Chris Gayle tops this list again. He smacked 59 sixes in the 2013 IPL season. Gayle’s West Indies teammate and KKR all-rounder Andre Russell, also referred to as Russell Muscles, came close to breaking Gayle’s record in 2019 after hitting 52 sixes.
|1||Chris Gayle (RCB)||59||2012|
|2||Andre Russell (KKR)||52||2019|
|3||Chris Gayle (RCB)||51||2013|
|4||Jos Buttler (RR)||45||2022|
|5||Chris Gayle (RCB)||44||2011|
IPL Orange Cap Winners List (2008 – 2023)
Who is number one team in IPL 2023?
IPL 2023 Points Table – The IPL points table 2023 of today is given below:
|1||Gujarat Titans (Q)||14||10||4||0||0||20||0.809|
|2||Chennai Super Kings (Q)||14||8||5||0||1||17||0.652|
|3||Lucknow Super Giants (Q)||14||8||5||0||1||17||0.284|
|4||Mumbai Indians (Q)||14||8||6||0||0||16||-0.044|
|6||Royal Challengers Bangalore||14||7||7||0||0||14||0.135|
|7||Kolkata Knight Riders||14||6||7||0||0||12||-0.239|
M- Matches W- Win L- Lose T- Tie N/R- No Result PTS- Points NRR- Net Run Rate
Who is the bad captain of IPL?
1. Kumar Sangakkara – One of the most motivating Sri Lankan captains ever was, He is a great tactician who guided his team to the 2011 World Cup finals. Since 2009, the wicket-keeper batsman has been the team’s captain for around two years. Across all platforms, he has a respectable track record.5 out of 15 Tests, 27 out of 45 ODIs, and 12 out of 21 T20Is were victories for Sangakkara.
- However, he has been one of the worst IPL captains ever and has had a dreadful season.
- The Sri Lankan joined Kings XI Punjab first.
- He later switched bases to the Deccan Chargers and took the helm of the newly formed Sunrisers Hyderabad team in Hyderabad.
- However, his track record is by no means promising.
In 47 games, he was only able to win 15 and lose 30. His 31.91 win % is the lowest among captains who played in at least 25 games as the team’s leader.
- Matches: 47
- Teams: Kings XI Punjab, Deccan Chargers, Sunrisers Hyderabad
- Won: 15
- Lost: 30
- Tied: 2
- Win%: 31.91
Who hit biggest six in IPL?
South Africa’s Albie Morkel holds the record for hitting the longest six in IPL history, he smashed Deccan spinner Pragyan Ojha for a six that was measured at 125 meters. During the 2022 Indian T20 League match between Punjab and Gujarat, Liam Livingstone hit the biggest six of the season, measuring 117 meters.
Who is the god of sixes in IPL?
Chris Gayle holds the record for hitting the most sixes in IPL history. Gayle has hit 357 sixes in 142 matches and has scored 4965 runs at an average of 39.72. India’s skipper Rohit Sharma is a distant second with 256 sixes.
Who is Sixer King in IPL?
Most Sixes in IPL History
|AB de Villiers||170||251|
Who is bad player in IPL?
Worst Impact Player: Riyan Parag – Riyan Parag faced a challenging season, managing to accumulate only 78 runs in 7 matches. With an average of 13 and a strike rate of 118.18, he struggled to find form and fell short of the expectations set for him. As a result, he was regarded as one of the underperformers of the team.
Who is captain Cool in IPL?
Source:Others MS Dhoni led the Chennai Super Kings (CSK) to their fifth IPL title in the just-concluded 2023 edition. He also won his ninth T20 trophy as captain.