How To Register For Ca Foundation?
Steps In CA Foundation Course – To clear the CA Foundation candidates have to go through 5 steps 1st Step: Pass 10+2 and then register with the Board of Studies (BOS). Do registration by December 31 for CA Foundation May Session and by June 30 for the November session.2nd Step: Finish the four-month study period for CA Foundation 3rd Step: Apply for CA Foundation as per the schedule.4th Step: Appear for the Foundation examination in November/ May.5th Step: Qualify Foundation Course and then register for the Intermediate Course.
- 1 How to register for CA Foundation India?
- 2 What is the full form of ICAI?
- 3 What is subscription for student journal in ICAI?
- 4 What is the fee for CA Foundation in India?
- 5 How many CA are required in India?
- 6 How many CA Foundation students are there in India?
- 7 Who is the biggest CA family in India?
- 8 How can I apply for CA course in India?
How to register for CA Foundation India?
The CA Foundation registration for May 2023 exams is open, To register for the CA Foundation Course, log in to the ICAI official website (icai.org), submit the required details & documents, and pay the fees. Students can register for the CA Foundation Nov 2023 exams till July 1, 2023, Check the official notification regarding the extension of the CA Foundation Registration. CA Foundation is the first step for students who want to become CA. And to enroll for the CA Foundation course, first of all, students have to fill out the registration form. In this article, you’ll know how to register for the CA Foundation May 2023 exam, fees, last date, documents required, & validity.
What is the full form of ICAI?
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is a statutory body established by an Act of Parliament, viz. The Chartered Accountants Act, 1949 (Act No.XXXVIII of 1949) for regulating the profession of Chartered Accountancy in the country. The Institute, functions under the administrative control of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India.
The ICAI is the second largest professional body of Chartered Accountants in the world, with a strong tradition of service to the Indian economy in public interest. The affairs of the ICAI are managed by a Council in accordance with the provisions of the Chartered Accountants Act, 1949 and the Chartered Accountants Regulations, 1988.
The Council constitutes of 40 members of whom 32 are elected by the Chartered Accountants and remaining 8 are nominated by the Central Government generally representing the Comptroller and Auditor General of India, Securities and Exchange Board of India, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Ministry of Finance and other stakeholders.
Education and Examination of Chartered Accountancy Course Continuing Professional Education of Members Conducting Post Qualification Courses Formulation of Accounting Standards Prescription of Standard Auditing Procedures Laying down Ethical Standards Monitoring Quality through Peer Review Ensuring Standards of performance of Members Exercise Disciplinary Jurisdiction Financial Reporting Review Input on Policy matters to Government
What is subscription for student journal in ICAI?
The Institute’s Reading Rooms/ Libraries/ Additional Reading Rooms are established across the country by the Regional Offices as well as Branches to provide conducive reading environment to the students to help them concentrate on their studies by charging nominal fee. The Board of Studies publishes a monthly Journal for the students “The Chartered Accountant Student”. Articles relevant to the students on various aspects of different subjects covered by the syllabus, relevant circulars/ notifications, academic updates, etc. are published in the Journal. This Students’ Journal is supplied freely to all articled/ audit clerks during the period of their training and it is supplied to Professional Education Course students as well. The total free eligibility period is 42 months during the entire course. The Foundation level students have to subscribe for the Journal by paying an annual subscription of Rs.200/-, After the expiry of free period students can also subscribe to the Journal by paying a demand draft of Rs.200 in favour of “The Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India”. The DD along with the Subscription form is to be sent to The Director, Board of Studies, A-29, Sector-62, Noida-201 309. Students should cultivate the habit of reading the Students’ Journal on a regular basis.
What is the fee for CA Foundation in India?
CA Foundation Registration Fees 2023: – The total chartered accountant foundation course fees are about ₹10,700, where you need to pay ₹9,000 as CA Foundation registration fees at the time of course registration and ₹1,500 at the time of registering for the examination.
- The subscription charges for journals are optional but we suggest you register for those journals as it will keep you updated with the chartered accountant foundation course and other study materials.
- The student also enrolls on CA Foundation online coaching for preparing themselves for exams.
- The CA foundation course fees to such a coaching institute are approx.
₹60,000 for a year and vary from institute to institute. Table of CA Foundation Course Fee Structure 2023:
|Fees for Foundation form||Rs 200||$ 20|
|CA Foundation Registration Fees||Rs 9000||$ 700|
|CA Foundation Examination fees||Rs 1500||$ 325|
|Total fees for CA Foundation||Rs 10,700||$ 1045|
How many CA are required in India?
How many CAs or ICAI Members are there in India in 2022? As of April 1, 2022, there were about 3.51 lakh chartered accountants (CAs) in India who were members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). Further, there are around 750,000 students enrolled in the CA course offered by the ICAI at the moment.
|Occupational Status||Number of Associate Members (ACAs)||Number of Fellow Members (FCAs)|
|In practice and holding full-time Certificate of Practice (COP)||56,476||90,208|
|In practice and holding part-time Certificate of Practice (COP) holders||4,815||2,154|
|Not in practice (i.e. doing Business or Job or looking for an employment)||181,653||15,926|
To gain an understanding of the future of the CA profession, it is necessary to review the current state of the profession, the growth rate, and the job prospects, as well as factors that can affect the number of CAs in India, such as technological adoption, changes in taxation laws, changes in regulatory framework of ICAI/ NFRA/ MCA, and the overall growth of the Indian economy.
- The demand for skilled and qualified professionals has increased as the Indian economy expands and grows.
- Chartered Accountancy (CA) is one of the most sought-after qualifications in the country, with many businesses and organisations in need of the services of Chartered Accountants (CAs).
- This is due to the growing demand for high-quality financial services as well as the requirement for a highly skilled workforce.
As the industry becomes more competitive, it is critical for aspiring Chartered Accountants to have the necessary qualifications and experience to stand out. Chartered Accountancy can be a rewarding and lucrative profession with the right tools and guidance.
Who is the first CA in India?
The first chartered accountant of India was Shri G.P. Kapadia. He became a fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) in August 1949 and was awarded the certificate in 1950. The membership number of Shri Kapadia was 001.
What is CA article fees?
Total Course Fees for CA Final 2022: –
|Total ICAI CA Final Course Fees|
|Particulars||CA Articleship||CA Finals||Overseas Students|
|Registration Fees||₹ 22,000||Us $1000|
|Journal membership fee||Free||Free|
|Exams fees||₹ 1800/3300||$ 550|
|Practical training fees(7000+7500 )||₹ 2000||₹ 14,500|
|Total Expenses||₹ 2000||₹ 39,800||$ 1550|
All students please note: A Late Fee of ₹ 600/- for Centers in India and Kathmandu (US$10 for Overseas Centers) is applicable.
What is a CA diary?
Purpose of the CA Diary Trainees of Chartered Accountants Ireland are required to acquire and demonstrate the competency, skills, knowledge and professional values required of a Chartered Accountant, through a period of professional development.
How much does a CA earns in India?
Chartered Accountant salary in India with less than 1 year of experience to 9 years ranges from ₹ 2 Lakhs to ₹ 14.5 Lakhs with an average annual salary of ₹ 6.4 Lakhs based on 10.5k latest salaries.
How many CA Foundation students are there in India?
Passing Marks for CA foundation –
|CA Foundation Paper||Sectional Cut-off||Overall passing percentage for CA foundation|
|Paper 1: Principles and Practice of Accounting||40||50|
|Paper 2: Business Laws and Business Correspondence and Reporting||40|
|Paper 3: Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning & Statistics||40|
|Paper 4: Business Economics and Business and Commercial Knowledge||40|
Student Also Liked: releases the merit list for CA foundation 2023 along with the on the official ICAI website. The statement of marks and CA foundation merit list 2023 can be checked by entering 6 digit roll number and captcha text. The institute publishes the CA Foundation 2023 merit list for the top 50 ranking candidates in an online mode.
1. What was the total CA foundation Pass percentage in June 2022 session? The total pass percentage for CA Foundation June 2022 session was 25.28%.2. Is 1 month enough for the CA foundation exam? No, you need to plan your study plan well in advance. The last 1 month before the exam should be booked for CA foundation preparation.3.
- Is the Business mathematics section of the CA foundation difficult? 4.
- How many hours should I prepare for the CA foundation exam? You should prepare for the CA foundation exam at least 10-15 hours a day.5.
- What is distinction in CA Foundation? A candidate securing 70% and above marks is declared to have passed with Distinction.6.
How many students appear for CA Foundation? In CA Foundation exam, more than 90,000 students appear in every session.7. Is CA Foundation result declared? CA Foundation result June 2023 will be declared a few days after the exam on the official portal of ICAI.8.
How many students give CA Foundation exam every year? Every year, more than 90,000 students appear in CA Foundation exam in every session. The CA Foundation result Dec 2022 pass percentage has been released along with the CA Foundation result.9. How many students pass in CA Foundation? In June 2022 session, 13043 (25.52%) male candidates cleared the CA Foundation exam, however, 10650 female candidates passed the CA Foundation exam.10.
Is CA Foundation easy or Is CA Foundation tough? CA Foundation is comparatively easy than the CA Intermediate and CA Final. However, students should study well to clear the CA Foundation exams in their first attempt.11. What is the passing percentage of CA Foundation? Passing percentage of CA Foundation helps the candidates to assert the competition in this exam.
- Pass percentage of CA Foundation Dec 2022 is the number of candidates who appear for the exam and number of candidates who clear the CA Foundation exam.12.
- What is a good score in CA Foundation? To qualify the CA Foundation exam 2023, a candidate needs to secure minimum 40% marks in each paper and an aggregate of 55% in all four papers,
Candidates securing less than the passing criteria specified by ICAI will not be considered a pass. Wivenhoe Park Colchester CO4 3SQ University Park, Nottingham NG7 2RD 5 min ⋆ May 10, 2023 09:05 AM IST Have a question related to CA Foundation Exam ? Hey Seeker! The CA Foundation Course is the entrance level for the chartered accountancy course offered by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
The whole details about the CA foundation subjects as well as marks weightage is provided in official website as well as in Careers360: There are four subjects in the CA Foundation syllabus of 100 marks each and among which the first two are evaluated on the subjective format and the other two are evaluated on the quantitative format.
The exams are held offline. The first 2 papers exams are for 3 hours each, but the other 2 exams are for 2 hours only. Given in the table:
|Papers||CA Foundation Subjects||Marks Distribution|
|Paper 1||Principles and Practices of Accounting||100 Marks|
|Paper 2||Business Laws and Business Correspondence and Reporting 1. Business Laws 2. Business Correspondence and Reporting||100 Marks (60 Marks) (40 Marks)|
|Paper 3||Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning and Statistics.1. Business Mathematics 2. Logical Reasoning 3. Statistics|| 100 Marks
|Paper 4||Business Economics and Business and Commercial Knowledge Section A: Business Economics Section B: Business and Commercial Knowledge||100 Marks (60 Marks) (40 Marks)|
All The Best for your Bright Future! Hi there, According to guidelines of ICAI candidates who wants to appear for foundation examination in May (june) 2022 can register before 1st day of January 2022. Candidates can register for foundation course after passing 10th examine. But Candiates can give foundation exam only after passing 12 th standard. Hope it helps you Good luck! 22 December,2021
- Hello Student!
- CA- Chartered Accountant, is a professional course offered by ICAI.
- You can find the link for registration in foundation course of ICAI’s website
- Go to ICAI’s Website and click on E-Services, from there select Student services, you will find a list where all details regarding students are given.
- If you still can’t find the registration form: Please Search “Registration Form for CA Foundation course” in the search section given on the website.
You can also scroll through the FAQ section mentioned on ICAI’s website, there would be a question mentioned as to “How to register myself?” They would have provided a link, click on that and it will take you to registration portal/page.
- You can also follow the below link for more questions:
- I hope this was helpful.
- If you have anymore questions, please revert back.
03 December,2021 Researching and maintaining electrical power plant systems form the basis of an electrical engineers career. Career in electrical engineering involves interaction, designing, and maintenance of systems and components like electrical reactors, electrical power plants, or electrical weapons.
Electrical power job also includes the study of medical and other applications of radiation, particularly ionizing radiation, electrical safety, heat/thermodynamics transport, electrical fuel, or other related technology and the problems of electrical power proliferation.4 Jobs Available Database professionals use software to store and organise data such as financial information, customer shipping records.
Individuals who opt for a career as data administrators ensure that data is available for users and secured from unauthorised sales. DB administrator may work in various types of industries. It may involve computer systems design, service firms, insurance companies, banks and hospitals.4 Jobs Available Individuals who opt for a career as geothermal engineers are the professionals involved in the processing of geothermal energy.
- The responsibilities of geothermal engineers may vary depending on the workplace location.
- Those who work in fields design facilities to process and distribute geothermal energy.
- They oversee the functioning of machinery used in the field.4 Jobs Available The field of biomedical engineering opens up a universe of expert chances.
An Individual in the biomedical engineering career path work in the field of engineering as well as medicine, in order to find out solutions to common problems of the two fields. The biomedical engineering job opportunities are to collaborate with doctors and researchers to develop medical systems, equipment, or devices that can solve clinical problems.
- Here we will be discussing jobs after biomedical engineering, how to get a job in biomedical engineering, biomedical engineering scope, and salary.4 Jobs Available GIS officer work on various GIS software to conduct a study and gather spatial and non-spatial information.
- GIS experts update the GIS data and maintain it.
The databases include aerial or satellite imagery, latitudinal and longitudinal coordinates, and manually digitized images of maps. In a career as GIS expert, one is responsible for creating online and mobile maps.3 Jobs Available Individuals who opt for a career as Locomotive Engineers must be aware of the products that the train transports, since various types of merchandise demand various travelling styles, depending on rail conditions.
- Locomotive Engineer jobs are to drive cargo or passenger trains among various locations.
- Individuals who opt for a career as a locomotive engineer continue driving long-distance train services and passenger trains but not subway trains.
- Many locomotive engineers operate diesel-electric engines.
- Are you searching for how to become locomotive engineer? Scroll and read the article.3 Jobs Available The role of geotechnical engineer starts with reviewing the projects needed to define the required material properties.
The work responsibilities are followed by a site investigation of rock, soil, fault distribution and bedrock properties on and below an area of interest. The investigation is aimed to improve the ground engineering design and determine their engineering properties that include how they will interact with, on or in a proposed construction.
The role of geotechnical engineer in mining includes designing and determining the type of foundations, earthworks, and or pavement subgrades required for the intended man-made structures to be made. Geotechnical engineering jobs are involved in earthen and concrete dam construction projects, working under a range of normal and extreme loading conditions.3 Jobs Available Within the graphic design and graphic arts industry, a graphic designer is a specialist who designs and builds images, graphic design, or visual effects to develop a piece of artwork.
In career as graphic designer, individuals primarily generate the graphics for publishing houses and printed or electronic digital media like pamphlets and commercials. There are various options for industrial graphic design employment. Graphic design career includes providing numerous opportunities in the media industry.3 Jobs Available A career as Bank Probationary Officer (PO) is seen as a promising career opportunity and a white-collar career.
Each year aspirants take the, This career provides plenty of career development and opportunities for a successful banking future. If you have more questions about a career as Bank Probationary Officer (PO), what is probationary officer or how to become a Bank Probationary Officer (PO) then you can read the article and clear all your doubts.5 Jobs Available Bank Branch Managers work in a specific section of banking related to the invention and generation of capital for other organisations, governments, and other entities.
Bank Branch Managers work for the organisations and underwrite new debts and equity securities for all type of companies, aid in the sale of securities, as well as help to facilitate mergers and acquisitions, reorganisations, and broker trades for both institutions and private investors.5 Jobs Available Individuals who opt for a career as a risk management specialist are professionals who are responsible for identifying risks involved in business that may include loss of assets, property, personnel or cash flow.
- Credit risk manager responsibilities are to identifies business opportunities and eliminates issues related to insurance or safety that may cause property litigation.
- A risk management specialist is responsible for increasing benefits.4 Jobs Available Treasury analyst career path is often regarded as certified treasury specialist in some business situations, is a finance expert who specifically manages a company or organisation’s long-term and short-term financial targets.
Treasurer synonym could be a financial officer, which is one of the reputed positions in the corporate world. In a large company, the corporate treasury jobs hold power over the financial decision-making of the total investment and development strategy of the organisation.3 Jobs Available A career as Finance Executive requires one to be responsible for monitoring an organization’s income, investments and expenses to create and evaluate financial reports.
His or her role involves performing audits, invoices, and budget preparations. He or she manages accounting activities, bank reconciliations, and payable and receivable accounts.3 Jobs Available An underwriter is a person who assesses and evaluates the risk of insurance in his or her field like mortgage, loan, health policy, investment, and so on and so forth.
The underwriter career path does involve risks as analysing the risks means finding out if there is a way for the insurance underwriter jobs to recover the money from its clients. If the risk turns out to be too much for the company then in the future it is an underwriter who will be held accountable for it.
- Therefore, one must carry out his or her job with a lot of attention and diligence.3 Jobs Available A career as a securities broker is filled with excitement and plenty of responsibilities.
- One cannot afford to miss out on the details.
- These types of brokers explain to their clients the complex details related to the securities or the stock market.
Choosing to become a securities broker is a good career choice especially due to the liberalization as well as economic growth. There are several companies and organizations in India which hire a securities broker. If you are also thinking of making a career in this field then continue reading the article, it will answer all your questions related to the field.3 Jobs Available A Product Manager is a professional responsible for product planning and marketing.
He or she manages the product throughout the Product Life Cycle, gathering and prioritising the product. A product manager job description includes defining the product vision and working closely with team members of other departments to deliver winning products.3 Jobs Available A career as Transportation Planner requires technical application of science and technology in engineering, particularly the concepts, equipment and technologies involved in the production of products and services.
In fields like land use, infrastructure review, ecological standards and street design, he or she considers issues of health, environment and performance. A Transportation Planner assigns resources for implementing and designing programmes. He or she is responsible for assessing needs, preparing plans and forecasts and compliance with regulations.3 Jobs Available Individuals who opt for a career as an environmental engineer are construction professionals who utilise the skills and knowledge of biology, soil science, chemistry and the concept of engineering to design and develop projects that serve as solutions to various environmental problems.2 Jobs Available A Naval Architect is a professional who designs, produces and repairs safe and sea-worthy surfaces or underwater structures.
A Naval Architect stays involved in creating and designing ships, ferries, submarines and yachts with implementation of various principles such as gravity, ideal hull form, buoyancy and stability.2 Jobs Available Welding Engineer Job Description: A Welding Engineer work involves managing welding projects and supervising welding teams.
He or she is responsible for reviewing welding procedures, processes and documentation. A career as Welding Engineer involves conducting failure analyses and causes on welding issues.2 Jobs Available Are you searching for a Field Surveyor Job Description? A Field Surveyor is a professional responsible for conducting field surveys for various places or geographical conditions.
He or she collects the required data and information as per the instructions given by senior officials.2 Jobs Available Highway Engineer Job Description: A Highway Engineer is a civil engineer who specialised in planning and building thousands of miles of roads that support connectivity and allow transportation across the country.
He or she ensures that traffic management schemes are effectively planned concerning economic sustainability and successful implementation.2 Jobs Available A Conservation Architect is a professional responsible for conserving and restoring the buildings or monuments having a historic value.
- He or she applies techniques to document and stabilise the object’s state without any further damage.
- A Conservation Architect restores the monument and heritage buildings to bring them back to their original state.2 Jobs Available A Safety Manager is a professional responsible for employee’s safety at work.
He or she plans, implements and oversees the company’s employee safety. A Safety Manager ensures compliance and adherence to Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) guidelines.2 Jobs Available Orthotists and Prosthetists are professionals who provide aid to patients with disabilities.
They fix them to artificial limbs (prosthetics) and help them to regain stability. There are times when people lose their limbs in an accident. In some other occasions, they are born without a limb or orthopaedic impairment. Orthotists and prosthetists play a crucial role in their lives with fixing them to assistive devices and provide mobility.6 Jobs Available If a person enjoys being in a healthcare setting then the career as a prosthodontist can be filled with excitement.
In the field of prosthodontics, one undergoes a long study cycle to reach his or her position therefore, after acquiring so much knowledge and practice the career opportunities are immense. A prosthodontist in India can be hired in both governments as well as private organisations, along with military and research-based institutions.
Not only that an individual also has the option of taking the experience of a couple of years in the organisation of his or her choice and then setting up a private practice of his or her own. Here, in this article, we will discuss prosthodontics opportunities, maxillofacial prosthodontist jobs, and prosthodontist salary in India.4 Jobs Available Gynaecology can be defined as the study of the female body.
The job outlook for gynaecology is excellent since there is evergreen demand for one because of their responsibility of dealing with not only women’s health but also fertility and pregnancy issues. Although most women prefer to have a women obstetrician gynaecologist as their doctor, men also explore a career as a gynaecologist and there are ample amounts of male doctors in the field who are gynaecologists and aid women during delivery and childbirth.4 Jobs Available Individuals who opt for a career as ENT specialists are medical professionals who specialise in treating disorders that are related to functioning of ears, nose, sinus, throat, head and neck.
- Such disorders or diseases result in affecting fundamental functions of life such as hearing and balance, swallowing and speech, breathing and sleep.
- Individuals who opt for a career as an ENT specialist are also responsible for treating allergies and sinuses, head and neck cancer, skin disorders and facial plastic surgeries.4 Jobs Available A veterinary doctor is a medical professional with a degree in veterinary science.
The veterinary science qualification is the minimum requirement to become a veterinary doctor. There are numerous veterinary science courses offered by various institutes. He or she is employed at zoos to ensure they are provided with good health facilities and medical care to improve their life expectancy.3 Jobs Available Individuals in the molecular biology careers are science professional who utilise their knowledge of,, chemistry, biology and physics.
- They examine plant, animal or human genetics as well as the variation and relationship among them.
- Molecular Biologists work on animals, plants, humans and other organisms’ deoxyribonucleic acid or DNA, ribonucleic acid or RNA in the laboratory.3 Jobs Available The career in pathology in India is filled with several responsibilities as it is a medical branch and affects human lives.
The demand for pathologists has been increasing from the past few years as people are getting more aware of different diseases. Not only that, an increase in population and lifestyle changes have also contributed to the increase in a pathologist’s demand.
The pathology careers provide an extremely huge number of opportunities and if you want to be a part of the medical field you can consider being a pathologist. If you want to know more about a career in pathology in India then continue reading this article.3 Jobs Available An oncologist is a specialised doctor responsible for providing medical care to patients diagnosed with cancer.
He or she uses several therapies to control the cancer and its effect on the human body such as chemotherapy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy and biopsy. An oncologist designs a treatment plan based on a pathology report after diagnosing the type of cancer and where it is spreading inside the body.3 Jobs Available Individuals who opt for a career as actor, his or her primary responsibility is to completely speak to the character he or she is playing and to persuade their crowd that the character is genuine by connecting with them and bringing them into the story.
- This applies to significant roles and littler parts, as all roles join to make an effective creation.
- Here in this article, we will discuss how to become an actor, actor qualification, acting career salary in India, and actor jobs.4 Jobs Available Career as a video game designer is filled with excitement as well as responsibilities.
A video game designer is someone who is involved in the process of creating a game from day one. He or she is responsible for fulfilling duties like designing the character of the game, the several levels involved, plot, art and similar other elements.
Individuals who opt for a career as a video game designer may also write the codes for the game using different programming languages. Depending on the video game designer job description and experience they may also have to lead a team and do the early testing of the game in order to suggest changes and find loopholes.3 Jobs Available The career as a Talent Agent is filled with responsibilities.
A Talent Agent is someone who is involved in the pre-production process of the film. It is a very busy job for a Talent Agent but as and when an individual gains experience and progresses in the career he or she can have people assisting him or her in work.
Depending on one’s responsibilities, number of clients and experience he or she may also have to lead a team and work with juniors under him or her in a talent agency. In order to know more about the job of a talent agent continue reading the article. If you want to know more about talent agent meaning, how to become a Talent Agent, or Talent Agent job description then continue reading this article.3 Jobs Available Radio Jockey is an exciting, promising career and a great challenge for music lovers.
If you are really interested in a career as radio jockey, then it is very important for an RJ to have an automatic, fun, and friendly personality. If you want to get a job done in this field, a strong command of the language and a good voice are always good things.
- Apart from this, in order to be a good radio jockey, you will also listen to good radio jockeys so that you can understand their style and later make your own by practicing.
- A career as radio jockey has a lot to offer to deserving candidates.
- If you want to know more about a career as radio jockey, and how to become a radio jockey then continue reading the article.3 Jobs Available Individuals who opt for a career as acrobats create and direct original routines for themselves, in addition to developing interpretations of existing routines.
The work of circus acrobats can be seen in a variety of performance settings, including circus, reality shows, sports events like the Olympics, movies and commercials. Individuals who opt for a career as acrobats must be prepared to face rejections and intermittent periods of work.
- The creativity of acrobats may extend to other aspects of the performance.
- For example, acrobats in the circus may work with gym trainers, celebrities or collaborate with other professionals to enhance such performance elements as costume and or maybe at the teaching end of the career.3 Jobs Available Individuals in author career path are someone who chooses a field to write in and can go about it according to his or her wish.
It is considered one of the most careers for writers. Being an author and writing something which breaks all possible records is entirely in the hands of an individual. It is one of those careers where one gets to ‘be his or her own boss’. Not only an author could also be a freelancer or could do the job as a hobby or passion.
Careers for writers are not just limited to writing novels or poems but also includes several other career options like screenwriter, copywriter, playwright, so on and so forth.3 Jobs Available A career as an announcer is a creative profession and requires a lot of mind musing in terms of creativity as well as critical and analytical aspects.
Also, the announcers working on television and radio networking sites are required to constantly maintain a social media presence. Having a social media presence not only helps them in establishing a strong public image but they are also able to engage in a better way with their audience.
- Through social media presence, they are able to know their audience’s feedback, what interests them, music requests, or programme contests.3 Jobs Available Individuals who opt for a career as a talent director are professionals who work in the entertainment industry.
- He or she is responsible for finding out the right talent through auditions for films, theatre productions, or shows.
A talented director possesses strong knowledge of computer software used in filmmaking, CGI and animation. A talent acquisition director keeps himself or herself updated on various technical aspects such as lighting, camera angles and shots.2 Jobs Available Careers in journalism are filled with excitement as well as responsibilities.
One cannot afford to miss out on the details. As it is the small details that provide insights into a story. Depending on those insights a journalist goes about writing a news article. A journalism career can be stressful at times but if you are someone who is passionate about it then it is the right choice for you.
If you want to know more about the media field and journalist career then continue reading this article.3 Jobs Available A career as news anchor requires to be working closely with reporters to collect information, broadcast newscasts and interview guests throughout the day.
- A news anchor job description is to track the latest affairs and present news stories in an insightful, meaningful and impartial manner to the public.
- A news anchor in India needs to be updated on the news of the day.
- He or she even works with the news director to pick stories to air, taking into consideration the interests of the viewer.3 Jobs Available For publishing books, newspapers, magazines and digital material, editorial and commercial strategies are set by publishers.
Individuals in publishing career paths make choices about the markets their businesses will reach and the type of content that their audience will be served. Individuals in book publisher careers collaborate with editorial staff, designers, authors, and freelance contributors who develop and manage the creation of content.3 Jobs Available In a career as a vlogger, one generally works for himself or herself.
- However, once an individual has gained viewership there are several brands and companies that approach them for paid collaboration.
- It is one of those fields where an individual can earn well while following his or her passion.
- Ever since internet cost got reduced the viewership for these types of content has increased on a large scale.
Therefore, the career as vlogger has a lot to offer. If you want to know more about the career as vlogger, how to become a vlogger, so on and so forth then continue reading the article. Students can visit,, to pursue journalism degrees.3 Jobs Available Advertising managers consult with the financial department to plan a marketing strategy schedule and cost estimates.
- We often see advertisements that attract us a lot, not every advertisement is just to promote a business but some of them provide a social message as well.
- There was an advertisement of a washing machine brand that implies a story that even a man can do household activities.
- And of course how could we even forget those jingles which we often sing while working.3 Jobs Available Individuals in author career path are someone who chooses a field to write in and can go about it according to his or her wish.
It is considered one of the most careers for writers. Being an author and writing something which breaks all possible records is entirely in the hands of an individual. It is one of those careers where one gets to ‘be his or her own boss’. Not only an author could also be a freelancer or could do the job as a hobby or passion.
Careers for writers are not just limited to writing novels or poems but also includes several other career options like screenwriter, copywriter, playwright, so on and so forth.3 Jobs Available In a career as a copywriter, one has to consult with the client and understand the brief well. A career as a copywriter has a lot to offer to deserving candidates.
Several new mediums of advertising are opening therefore making it a lucrative career choice. Students can pursue various copywriter courses such as,,, Here, we have discussed how to become a freelance copywriter, copywriter career path, how to become a copywriter in India, and copywriting career outlook.2 Jobs Available A career as a gemologist is as magnificent and sparkling as gemstones.
A gemologist is a professional who has knowledge and understanding of gemology and he or she applies the same knowledge in his everyday work responsibilities. He or she grades gemstones using various equipment and determines its worth. His or her other work responsibilities involve settling gemstones in jewellery, polishing and examining it.4 Jobs Available Production Manager Job Description: A Production Manager is responsible for ensuring smooth running of manufacturing processes in an efficient manner.
He or she plans and organises production schedules. The role of Production Manager involves estimation, negotiation on budget and timescales with the clients and managers. Resource Links for Online MBA 3 Jobs Available A Product Manager is a professional responsible for product planning and marketing. He or she manages the product throughout the Product Life Cycle, gathering and prioritising the product. A product manager job description includes defining the product vision and working closely with team members of other departments to deliver winning products.3 Jobs Available A metallurgical engineer is a professional who studies and produces materials that bring power to our world.
- He or she extracts metals from ores and rocks and transforms them into alloys, high-purity metals and other materials used in developing infrastructure, transportation and healthcare equipment.2 Jobs Available A Structural Engineer designs buildings, bridges, and other related structures.
- He or she analyzes the structures and makes sure the structures are strong enough to be used by the people.
A career as a Structural Engineer requires working in the construction process. It comes under the civil engineering discipline. A Structure Engineer creates structural models with the help of computer-aided design software.2 Jobs Available A career as Production Engineer is crucial in the manufacturing industry.
He or she ensures the functionality of production equipment and machinery to improve productivity and minimize production costs in order to drive revenues and increase profitability.2 Jobs Available A production worker is a vital part of any manufacturing operation, as he or she plays a leading role in improving the efficiency of the production process.
Career as a Production Worker requires ensuring that the equipment and machinery used in the production of goods are designed to meet the needs of the customers.2 Jobs Available An individual in textile engineering jobs is creative and innovative that involves the application of scientific laws and principles in everyday work responsibilities.
Textile engineering jobs include designing fiber processing systems and related machinery involved in the manufacturing of fiber, cloth, apparel and other related products.2 Jobs Available Careers in computer programming primarily refer to the systematic act of writing code and moreover includes wider computer science areas.
The word ‘programmer’ or ‘coder’ has entered into practice with the growing number of newly self-taught tech-enthusiast. Computer programming careers involve the use of designs created by software developers and engineers and transforming them into commands that can be implemented by computers.
- These commands result in regular usage of social media sites, word processing applications and browsers.3 Jobs Available A Product Manager is a professional responsible for product planning and marketing.
- He or she manages the product throughout the Product Life Cycle, gathering and prioritising the product.
A product manager job description includes defining the product vision and working closely with team members of other departments to deliver winning products.3 Jobs Available ITSM Manager is a professional responsible for heading the ITSM (Information Technology Service Management) or (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) processes.
- He or she ensures that operation management provides appropriate resource levels for problem resolutions.
- The ITSM Manager oversees the level of prioritisation for the problems, critical incidents, planned as well as proactive tasks.3 Jobs Available A Java Programmer is a professional responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining Java applications.
The individual in the java programmer job ensures that the designs are in compliance with the client’s or employing organisation’s specifications and transforms requirements into stipulations.2 Jobs Available Are you searching for an App Tester job description? An Application Tester is a computer science professional responsible for evaluating and assessing the new applications and programmes to ensure their functionality is in compliance with the set standards.
He or she stays focused on the functions of the application that users are most likely to interact with.2 Jobs Available A Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible for making the extensive amount of available data useful to the company. He or she mines and analyses data to make recommendations concerning the growth strategy of the company to contribute in maximising its profitability.2 Jobs Available,NET Developer Job Description: A,NET Developer is a professional responsible for producing code using,NET languages.
He or she is a software developer who uses the,NET technologies platform to create various applications. Dot NET Developer job comes with the responsibility of creating, designing and developing applications using,NET languages such as VB and C#.2 Jobs Available Are you searching for a Corporate Executive job description? A Corporate Executive role comes with administrative duties.
Who is the richest CA in India?
The Richest CA in India: Kumar Mangalam Birla With an estimated net worth of US$14 billion, as of October 1, 2022, according to Forbes, Birla’s success story is a testament to the power of a CA qualification.
Who is highest paid CA in India?
CA Salary in India 2023 From another source –
|For Individual Practice||Source of Income for the Individual Practice||Source of Income of CA Employed|
|Bonus and Incentives||5%||10%|
Now, let’s talk about practicing CA’s. Friends, there is always a limitation to growing when you are doing a job but starting your practice gives you unlimited exposure and growth. This allows you to prove yourself. However, the beginning is always tough in practice but the journey is always beautiful.
Lots of challenges came across in your path and you should be ready to face them. This is a true test of your knowledge, INTELLIGENCE, hard work, management, etc. But there is always a risk of failure. In service, you get a fixed remuneration and incentives based on your hard work but in practice, you will earn not only with the work performed but also with the number of clients you have and the level of satisfaction you can provide them.
These are the generally seen companies that recruit several CA fresher’s from the campus placement. Besides this practicing is not easy, this needs investment at the initial level. Setting up your office, and paying for the infrastructure is a tough job.
And finding clients is the most typical job. Generally, Chartered Accountants who want to start their practice, have two options. They either join their family practice, if somebody is pursuing practice in their family like parents, siblings, spouse, etc. or go for a job like 4 – 5 years gather the funds to invest and also find several clients, gain experience during this period and after this period they start their practice which will take around 2 years to set up.
If you don’t build your dreams then someone else will hire you to help them build them. If you can do something then start your practice before someone recruits you to work for them. It will test your true intelligence or if you don’t want to take such a risk or want a fixed monthly payment then go for a service.
Also, read Which is better ACCA vs CA? MBA vs CA? CMA vs CA? Frequently Asked Question Q1. What is the salary of a CA Per Month? Ans: The average CA Salary is approx Rs.55000 per month. Q2. What is the starting salary of CA? Ans: The Starting salary of CA in In India is approx 7 Lakhs per annum. Q3. Who is the highest-paid CA in India? Ans: Kumar Mangalam Birla the chairman of Birla Institute of Technology & Science is the top and highest paid CA in India.
Q4. Is CA the highest-paid job? Ans: Yes, CA is a very reputed and highest-paid job in India. Q5. Can I clear CA in First attempt? Ans: According to the past stats, it is seen that 45-50% of the candidates clear CA in First attempt. Q6. What is the highest CA Income in India per month? Ans: The highest monthly salary of CA in India is approx 1 LaKh to 2 LaKh rs.
Q7. How much does a chartered accountant get paid among the Big Four companies? Ans: CA at Big Four companies initially earn 6-8 lakh, but with 4-5 years of experience, they start to earn an average of 24-25 lakh INR annually. Q8. What is the Salary of a CA Topper? Ans: The Salary Offered to a CA Topper is 15 -25 lakh per annum.
Q9. What are the Role and Responsibility Given to CA? Ans: A Chartered Accountant ( CA) can take diverse roles like Accounting, Taxation, Auditing, Cost Accounting, and so on.
Who is the biggest CA family in India?
|Kumar Mangalam Birla|
|Alma mater||University of Mumbai (BCom) London Business School (MBA) Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (Chartered Accountant)|
|Title||Chairman, Aditya Birla Group (heir)|
|Spouse||Neerja Birla ( m.1989)|
|Children||3 (including Ananya Birla, Aryaman Birla)|
Are CA in demand in India?
CAs have high job security – One of the main advantages of becoming a Chartered Accountant (CA) in India is the high level of job security that the qualification offers. CA’s are in high demand both in India and internationally, and as a result, qualified CA’s can expect to enjoy long and successful careers.
Is CA still in demand?
Is There Still Demand for Chartered Accountants? | Business As the future of work changes, many people are asking the question, is there still demand for chartered accountants? The world has changed. As society emerges from the haze of the pandemic, it’s evident that it’s different out there, including work and its future.
- Topics such as the Great Resignation and remote work culture have dominated discussions, but many jobseekers, professionals, and students are also wondering if there’s still demand for careers such as chartered accountants.
- According to a sent out by the Department of Home Affairs in February 2021, the chartered accountancy skill is cited on the South African scarce skills list.
This means there’s an exceptionally high demand for this unique type of skillset in the country, but not enough qualified individuals. So students and accounting professionals who would like to take the next step to becoming a CA can rest assured that there will be opportunities for them once they complete their qualification.
While studying for a chartered accountant qualification is demanding, the rewards are certainly worth it. First, due to the skills shortage, you’re likely to find employment far quicker and easier. And second, as per a by recruitment firm Robert Walters, an entry level CA can earn a minimum of R580 000 per annum as a starting salary.
More importantly, even as the world changes, the CA will always be required by businesses. “Even in the face of uncertainty, some things are certain and the corporate landscape and the future of the corporate landscape may be evolving in ways that are not necessarily predictable,” South African Institute for Chartered Accountants (SAICA)’s Teboho Moephudi told,
“But we can be sure that whatever the future will look like, a CA(SA) will continue to play a significant role in defining business success.” So, why are CAs necessary in a business? Here are four main reasons: Thanks to their qualifications and expertise, chartered accountants are empowered by superior business acumen.
They understand the multiple, sophisticated accounting and financial models, which allows them to become indispensable figures in any business as they become a critical part of financial management. A good chartered accountant understands that every decision needs to be backed by in-depth analysis and data-driven research.
- It’s this type of analytical and critical thinking that makes them invaluable as strategic and future-orientated leaders in an organisation, especially in a post-Covid world.
- A CA is trained to be easily adaptable to different environments and evolving requirements.
- They understand that the only constant is change and are equipped to deal with all the challenges and opportunities that arise from events such as the “new norm”.
Every business wants to plan for the future, but it can be challenging to do so accurately. A CA has the necessary skillset to take all the key factors into consideration to facilitate better planning and forecasting for the business. They’re even able to identify current and immediate opportunities for betterment, such as the improvement of cashflow.
- So, to answer the question, is there still a demand for chartered accountants? It’s a resounding yes.
- Even as the world changes, there will always be opportunities for qualified accountants and CAs across the different industries.
- With the certainty that a CA will feature in the jobs of tomorrow, now is the time to take control of your future with our,
It’s a one-year SAICA-accredited qualification to prepare you for SAICA’s Initial Test of Competence (ITC) or Board 1 exam. and get one step closer to becoming a chartered accountant. This post and content is sponsored, written and provided by Regent Business School.
We live in a world where facts and fiction get blurred In times of uncertainty you need journalism you can trust. For 14 free days, you can have access to a world of in-depth analyses, investigative journalism, top opinions and a range of features. Journalism strengthens democracy. Invest in the future today.
Thereafter you will be billed R75 per month. You can cancel anytime and if you cancel within 14 days you won’t be billed. : Is There Still Demand for Chartered Accountants? | Business
Is CA high in demand in India?
“It’s a long shot, but well worth trying” – Published Mar 4, 2023 The Future of Chartered Accountancy in India: Trends and Opportunities for CAs Chartered Accountancy has been a coveted profession in India for decades, but as technology continues to advance and new trends emerge, the future of the profession is becoming increasingly dynamic.
The rise of digital technologies has disrupted almost every industry, and Chartered Accountancy is no exception. CAs need to stay up-to-date with the latest technologies, such as automation, artificial intelligence (AI), and cloud computing, to provide the most efficient and effective services to their clients.
As the complexity of the financial ecosystem grows, clients are looking for specialized services that cater to their specific needs. This presents a huge opportunity for CAs to focus on niche areas such as taxation, mergers and acquisitions, or risk management.
Gone are the days when CAs were just responsible for crunching numbers and filing taxes. Clients today are looking for more strategic and forward-looking insights to help them navigate the rapidly changing business environment. This is where advisory services come in.
With the world becoming more interconnected, Chartered Accountancy is also becoming a more global profession. CAs who are able to provide cross-border services will have a huge advantage in the years to come. This includes everything from international taxation to audit and assurance services for global companies.
- In conclusion, the future of Chartered Accountancy in India is bright, but it’s also changing rapidly.
- CAs who can adapt to new technologies, specialize in niche areas, offer strategic advice, and provide cross-border services will be the most successful in the years to come.
- The key is to stay curious, keep learning, and embrace change.
The future is full of opportunities for those who are willing to seize them. *How LongShot will help you?* Unleash your full potential and take your career to new heights by exploring the limitless opportunities at Long Shot (Long Shot (Long Shot (http://www.longshot.in)) ).
How can I apply for CA course in India?
Step 3: Enrolling for Articleship And Finals – After completion of an intermediate level, we step down to the final level. The final stage is consist of both practical and theoretical exams. Articleship – You can register for Articleship after completing any one single group of intermediate and can commence the practical training after completing both groups of intermediate.
You undergo 3 years of mandatory training or Articleship and start receiving a stipend during Articleship training. In the last 6 month of practical training, you can register for Final level and appear for the exam by filling the CA Final exam form or application form online. After completion of 3 years of Articleship students can register for Assessment tests and take the test in any subsequent quarter of registration.
You undergo 3 years of mandatory training (Articleship) during this time. Final Registration – There is no last date for registering the CA final course but you need to register before you appear for your final exams. Validity – Final exams are held in May and November.
And the validity of the registration is for 5 years. Total Fees – The total fees paid in CA final is Rs 25300 for both group (22000+3300) which included registration fees, examination fees and others). Passing Marks – The final course is divided into two groups with 4 subjects in each group. All subjects is for 100 marks and you need to acquire 40% marks in all subjects or 50% marks in aggregate to clear the exams.
Result – The CA Final result is declared within one month of the last date of examination. The subjects for Final level are: Paper-1: Financial Reporting Paper-2: Strategic Financial Management Paper-3: Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics Paper-4: Corporate and Economic Laws Paper-5: Strategic Cost Management and Performance Evaluation Paper-6A: Risk Management Paper-6B: Financial Services and Capital Markets Paper-6C: International Taxation Paper-6D: Economic Laws Paper-6E: Global Financial Reporting Standards Paper-6F: Multidisciplinary Case Study Paper-7: Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation Paper-8: Indirect Tax Laws The final level is the toughest level of all levels.
- You can read our article CA Final preparation to understand the Final exam pattern and know tips and strategies to score good marks.
- Another successful way to score good marks is by continuous practice of CA Final Mock test Papers, Practice manual, RTP, CA Final study material, previous year question paper, suggested answers, according to updated Syllabus and study material.
After clearing both the groups and undergoing 3 years of practical training which includes 4 weeks of AICITSS you will acquire membership of ICAI family. ‘You are now a CA.” To be a CA is a commitment for a minimum of 4 years and involves a lot of hard work and practice.
How can I apply for CA exam in India?
ICAI CA Exam Registration Process 2023 Highlights – To fill the CA exam form, students must have valid login credentials on Self Service Portal (SSP). Candidates must also have a valid course registration. If the validity of the registration has lapsed, they must re-validate or convert on SSP at https://eservices.icai.org/, CA Course Registration Validity:
CA Final course registration is valid for 5 years CA Intermediate course registration is valid for 4 years CA Foundation course registration is valid for 3 years
Revalidation: Students can revalidate their course registration from the Self Service Portal on expiry of the said period. The fee for revalidation is:
INR 500 for CA Final INR 400 for CA Intermediate INR 300 for CA Foundation
Conversion: It is mandatory for candidates registered under Old Scheme to convert on SSP from CA Final Old Course to CA Final New Course, CA Intermediate (IPCE) to CA Intermediate by paying INR 1,000 and from CA CPT to CA Foundation by paying INR 500. Also Read: ICAI CA eligibility criteria ICAI CA exam dates 202 3