How To Download Reels With Music?
How to Save Instagram Reels in Gallery With Audio and Without Posting Here is how to download Instagram Reels with audio using :
- Open the “Reels” tab
- Press on the “+” button
- Find the Reels on Instagram
- Press on the three dots “”
- “Copy Link”
- Come back inside Preview
Done! And here is how to save the Reels in your gallery with music:
- Press on the Reel video
- Press on the “Share” button
- The Reels will automatically be saved in your gallery / camera roll with the audio
The pros of using Preview:
- You can download the original video (you don’t have to do any extra editing)
- Save with the original audio
- Good for all Reels videos (up to 30 seconds)
- Keep the original cover image (or change it) within the app
- Prepare the caption in advance (if you want to)
- The caption, hashtags and username are automatically copied (which is great if you’re reposting other people’s Reels videos and need to give credit)
- Find Instagram Reels hashtags within the app
- Schedule for later (if you want to)
- Save the Reels videos in the app and post them later
- Rearrange the order of your Reels drafts
What if you want to save your own Reels without posting? Let’s look at the next trick.
- I’ve tried a lot of tricks.
- And this one is the fastest one to save your own Reels in your gallery “without posting” on your account.
- Other tricks involve editing steps or having to crop your video (which shrinks your video and makes you lose visuals or text on the screen).
- This trick is perfect if you want to prepare your Reels in advance and them in your Preview App, with the audio.
- Here’s the trick:
- Post your Reels on a secret account first.
Yes, it involves “posting” but in a separate Instagram account. Not your real account.
- Then you can use to save your Reels with music.
- You basically follow the exact same steps as before.
- It works like a charm!
- Just to recap, here is how to save Instagram Reels in gallery without posting:
- Post your Reels on your secret account
- Open Preview App’s Reel tab
- Press “+”
- Find your Reels
- Press on the three dots “”
- “Copy Link”
- Come back inside Preview
- Save your Reels to your camera roll
- Delete or Archive the Reels on your secret account so it doesn’t circulate on Instagram
- to see how to post your Reels from Preview to Instagram (it’s the last step in the tutorial).
- You can delete the Reels from your secret account once you’re done.
- Now you know how to download Reels and save Reels in your gallery / camera roll with the audio!
- Have a ton of fun creating your content.
- And until next time, see you on Instagram.
: How to Save Instagram Reels in Gallery With Audio and Without Posting
- 0.1 Why is music not available to download on Instagram reel?
- 0.2 Why can’t i use the full audio on Instagram Reels?
- 0.3 Why won’t Reels let me use audio?
- 1 How do I download Instagram Reels?
- 2 How to save video with music in Instagram without any app?
Why is music not available to download on Instagram reel?
If you’re not seeing the music sticker in Reels, make sure your app is updated to the latest version by visiting the App Store or Google Play Store. Keep in mind that the music sticker isn’t available to everyone.
Why can’t i use the full audio on Instagram Reels?
Note that you can’t use original audio from a feed video unless you remix the video. Original audio is unique audio you created, either while filming your reel in the Instagram app or in a video you uploaded, or unique audio by another Reels creator.
Can we save Instagram Reels with audio?
Using Stories To Download Reels Without Posting – Using Instagram stories to download Instagram Reels without using any third-party application is one of the best hacks available. Simply open the Reel video you want to download and share it with your story. You can download the Reel video with sound within the story preview without even posting it. Here is the step by step guide:
Open the Reel in the Instagram app which you want to download. Tap on Instagram’s Send icon in the lower right corner and add the Reel to your story.
You will have the story preview to zoom the Reel to fill the whole screen. After this step, simply click on the download story option at the top left corner, and you have it.
Mind-blowing. Right? The downloaded Reel can be found in the Camera Roll in the iPhone, while on an Android phone, you can save it in the gallery with sound.
Why won’t Reels let me use audio?
Let the Music Play on Instagram Reels – Whether you’re shooting videos with friends or creating content for your business, audio can help refine the quality of your Reels. Unfortunately, business accounts can’t access trendy copyrighted tracks, limiting their audio choices.
- But this shouldn’t stop you from adding audio to your bite-sized videos.
- You can resolve the issue by switching to a creator account, saving tracks from other users, or extracting audio from screen recordings.
- Before adjusting your profile type, try clearing the app cache.
- The simplest solution is often the right one.
Have you been having trouble including audio in your Reels? Which of the above methods helped you resolve it? Let us know in the comments section below.
How do I download Instagram Reels?
Step 1: Open Instagram App on your smartphone. Step 2: Go to the reel that you wish to download. Step 3: Click on the three dots on the right top side of the reel. Step 4: Click on the ‘Save’ option on the pop-up.
How to save video with music in Instagram without any app?
Download Your Own Instagram Stories With Music (Easy Method) – With this nifty trick, you can download Instagram Stories with music to your smartphone without using a third-party app. The best part is that it works flawlessly and without any limitations.
- The quality of the video also remains intact and private accounts are also supported in this method.
- You can basically save an Instagram story with music without posting the same.
- Now, having said that, let’s move to the steps.1.
- First, open Instagram and create a story with photos, videos, stickers, and all.
You can also add music if you want. Now, don’t publish the story. Instead, tap the three-dot menu in the top-right corner and choose ” Save “. 2. As we all know, the story will be saved to your iPhone or Android device, but without music, 3. Now, open Instagram again and swipe left to enter the Messages section. Here, open one of the chats with your close friend and tap the ” camera ” icon at the bottom-left corner. 4. Now, choose the video you just downloaded. 5. Finally, swipe up and add the music to your story. After that, make sure ” Keep in chat ” is selected at the bottom-left corner. After that, tap on “Send” in the bottom right. 6. After the message is delivered, tap and hold on the video to see a host of options at the bottom. Here, tap on “More” and select ” Save ” to download the video to your gallery. 7. That’s all. You have successfully downloaded the Instagram Story with music on your smartphone.
Can we download insta Reels in iPhone?
4. Save Reels using Instagram: Best for offline viewing – Instagram doesn’t let you officially download Reels on iPhone. However, you can still save Reels for offline video. The video is very useful if you reside in an area with limited connectivity or want to view Reels offline. Follow the steps below to save Instagram Reels for offline viewing:
- Open Instagram and go to the Reels tab.
- Tap the three horizontal dots at the bottom right.
- Select Save,
- Open your Profile and tap three horizontal dots,
- The Reel will appear in the Saved section.
Why is there no audio in my Instagram Reels iPhone?
When watching reels from your Instagram feed, tap to turn sound on or tap to turn sound off. If you tap on a reel from your feed, tap again anywhere on the reel while it’s playing to turn the sound on or off. You can also turn sound on by pressing the volume buttons on your phone while a video is playing.