How To Compliment A Girl Picture?
How to Compliment a Girl’s Picture
- Say there’s something special about her.
- Compare her to something beautiful.
- Mention something that reminded you of her.
- Tell her you’ve been thinking about her picture all day.
- Tell her how much you love her smile.
- Talk about her eyes.
- Praise how healthy her skin looks.
How to tell a girl shes beautiful?
Download Article Download Article Remember that you don’t need an excuse to tell a girl that she’s beautiful. Tell her at a moment when you find yourself genuinely, powerfully struck by her beauty. Say, “You’re beautiful,” or “You are exquisite.” Try picking out one particular quality to compliment her on: say, “You have the most gorgeous eyes,” or “Your smile is radiant.” Don’t be afraid to get creative and tap into your feelings, and make sure that you mean it.
- 1 Choose the right means. There are lots of different ways to tell a girl that she’s beautiful and they don’t always mean just saying “You’re beautiful” to some girl. Anyone can do that. If you want to stand out, you’ve got to get a little creative.
- Choose how you want to deliver the compliment. Do you want to talk to the girl in person, or do you want to do something like write her a letter or text her telling her about how beautiful you think she is. Writing a letter is fun and old-fashioned and something very few people do nowadays. She’ll definitely remember a letter telling her she’s beautiful.
- 2 Link it with an action. Instead of just telling her she’s beautiful, accompany it with an action. This could be as simple as giving her a flower (or an origami flower) or small, individual token when you give her the compliment.
- You could give her a small item and say ‘I just wanted to make sure you know how beautiful you are.’
- 3 Consider what you want to highlight with your compliment. Just saying “You’re beautiful” is very vague. What about her do you find beautiful? Does she have gorgeous green eyes or long, thick curly hair?
- You should also consider inner and outer beauty. Instead of telling how beautiful she looks, say something like “I love how you manage to light up an entire room just by being you.”
- 4 Pick the right time. Just blurting out ‘you’re beautiful’ to a girl probably isn’t going to do much for her or you, especially if either of you are drunk. Telling a girl she’s beautiful (if you’re looking to do it properly) needs to be properly timed.
- Try to do it at an unusual time. Most girls have been told they’re beautiful when they’re all dressed up for a night out. Try telling her she’s beautiful just after she’s come back from the gym, or when she’s not wearing any make-up. It’ll feel more meaningful and sincere.
- 1 Be confident. Instead of looking at this moment as you putting yourself out there, try to think of it as you trying to make someone’s day brighter. This way you’ll feel better about yourself and you’ll find it easier to tell the girl she’s beautiful.
- Being nervous is okay, though. You can even tell her “I really wanted to tell you how beautiful you are, but you make me really nervous.”
- 2 Be authentic. When you’re telling her that you find her beautiful, be authentic about it. Focus on what you do indeed find beautiful about her, in terms of looks and in terms of personality.
- 3 Use more creative words. Words like “beautiful” and “pretty” and “hot” have been way overused and don’t have that much meaning, anymore. try to find different words to describe her that mean beautiful, or can get across how beautiful you find her.
- To name a few fun and different ones: “radiant,” “breathtaking,” “elegant,” “riveting,” or “dazzling.”
- 4 Take it deeper. Telling a girl that she’s beautiful can be part of your way to let a girl know that you’d like to have a better and more meaningful connection with her. Tell the girl that you love to be with her, that you find her beautiful and her presence makes you happy.
Ask a Question 200 characters left Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. Submit Advertisement
Smiling while giving the compliment is a great way to make you both happy.
If she doesn’t react well to your compliment, that’s okay, especially if she doesn’t know you. Not every girl wants to be constantly reminded about her appearance.
Advertisement Article Summary X To tell a girl she’s beautiful, start by deciding when you want to deliver the compliment so you can prepare yourself. Next, focus on specific things you find beautiful about her, like her eyes or smile, and consider using creative words like “dazzling” or “radiant” instead of overused words like “beautiful” or “pretty” to make your statement feel authentic.
How do compliments make a girl feel?
- 1 Balance out your compliments, Girls love compliments, and no wonder: They tell her that you really care, and they make her feel good about herself. Compliment her on both her looks and her personality, and she’ll feel like she’s the whole package in your eyes.
- Tell her that she’s “beautiful,” “pretty,” or “gorgeous” instead. These words are a lot more heartfelt, and they have a little extra emotion behind them.
- Compliment aspects of her personality, too. Girls want to feel pretty on the outside and the inside. Sincere compliments about her personality let her understand that you like her for who she is deep down inside:
- “Every time we’re alone, you remind me of how fun it is to just do nothing together.”
- “You are as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside.”
- “You make me want to be a better person every single day.”
- “When I look at you, I know what it’s like to feel completely safe and comfortable around someone.”
- 2 Give her good, honest, unique compliments. It’s a good idea to have a few basic compliments to give your girl every once in a while, but it’s also a good idea to take something totally unique about her and let her know that you love it, or at least appreciate it.
- Maybe you’re mesmerized by her eyes, Tell her what her eyes remind you of: “I love the way your shirt brings out the color of your eyes; it’s such a contrast.”
- Perhaps you love the way her hair frames her facial features: “Your hair is so soft and silky; it really is a perfect match for your eyes and your lips.”
- What if you get tingly inside when she laughs ? “Your giggle is about as cute as it can get. It puts me in such a great mood.”
- Finally, maybe say something about her generosity, Many women are naturally born to be motherly and nurturing; if you say something about her kindness or generosity, it should hit home: “You’ve taught me what it means to be kind and what it feels to be looked after. I hope I can do the same for you.”
- 3 Show her unexpected affection, Giving a girl the right compliment when she expects it is great, but giving her the right compliment when it’s unexpected is even better. Pick a time when you two are together to think about what you love/respect/admire about her and let her know out of the blue.
- When she’s not expecting it, wrap your arm around her, squeeze her gently, kiss her cheek, neck, or forehead, and tell her something heartfelt about how she makes you feel. Look her in the eyes when you deliver the compliment. She’ll melt like an ice-cube in an inferno.
- Tell her that she’s your first priority and that you would do whatever it takes to keep her happy when she needs it. Don’t just say it; be prepared to do it! Girls won’t respect you if you say one thing and do another.
- Send her text messages like or call her unexpectedly. This will let her know that she is on your mind. Spread it out so that each call or text is a heart-warming surprise, not so much that she comes to expect it. Texts you can send her out of the blue:
- “I miss you; was just thinking about you.”
- “You really got me loving what we have together.”
- “Just stopping by to say ‘Hi.’ I wish I could be kissing you right now.”
- 1 Go to fun places with her. Spend time with her at the park, come with her when she goes shopping, take her to the beach.There are lots of places you can take her to make her feel comfortable and loved.
- Do fun and exciting things together. This has two benefits: First, it will show her that you want her to be involved in your life’s journeys; second, the adventure will help you bond together by releasing a chemical (called ‘oxytocin’) that’s responsible for feelings of love.
- Show that you care by taking part in the things that she loves doing. Going to see a chick flick, even if you think it will be boring, will tell her that you care about her needs, and not just your own. Even if you don’t enjoy doing it, try to make it look like you’re into it. It’s best to be honest that you do not enjoy the movie but you are still willing to watch it with her to show you will be there for her; she’ll appreciate the effort and love you’ve shown her.
- If she wants to go clothes shopping, ask her if she would like to have you join her! If she lets you, help her find something to suit her best! Girls tend to have a hard time picking clothes to go with. Whether she’s looking for a dress for fancy outings or nice weather, a swimsuit to go swimming in or for the beach, shorts or a skirt for casual wear, or anything else, assist her in finding something that you think fits her well, whether it blends with other pieces or if it reminds her of something that she likes. For example, “Of the dresses here, I think this yellow one fits you perfectly, because yellow is your favorite color and it goes along well with this sunhat.” Or “I think this light blue bikini makes a great fit for you, as it’s the same color as the bright skies, which I know makes you happy.” It can serve for something for her to remember you by as well since you helped her pick it out.
- For that matter, even if you might not be wild about her wearing revealing clothing such as short shorts, skirts, or midriff baring tops, it’s best you go along with it. This goes back to the bit on telling her that you care about what she wants. She might also like wearing them because she feels proud of her body and isn’t afraid to show herself off.
- 2 Show her how proud you are to be with her in public. Do not save affection for only private moments; show the rest of the world how you feel about her. She’ll feel like she makes you a lucky guy, which you are. Kiss her cheek or massage her hand when you are in public. Hold her close when introducing her to one of your friends.
- If she uses social media a lot, show your relationship publicly through social media. Post photos of the two of you, tag her at places, change your relationship status, Show her you are publicly committed to the relationship and that you are proud to show her off. However, if she is a very private person, this may make her uncomfortable.
- Don’t be afraid to introduce her as your girlfriend if she is. She might be a little put off if you just introduce her using her name. If you haven’t made it clear whether you two are boyfriend and girlfriend, stick to introducing her by name.
- Don’t let go of her hand when another boy or girl walks by. She’ll think that you’re embarrassed to be with her, or that you’re trying to impress another girl. If you’re holding hands, wait for a good moment to break contact. When another girl is around, make sure your girl feels as if she’s the only one.
- For her birthday or your anniversary, do something nice for her in public. Get or bake a cake for her birthday, or give her a card for your anniversary. Do one public thing for her and one private.
- 3 Talk to her and explore her personality. Digging deeper and getting to know her likes and dislikes is a huge step in making her feel special. Lots of guys never bother to get really close to a girl because they’re only interested in having a physical relationship. Don’t be the guy who doesn’t know very much about his girlfriend or forgets what she likes and dislikes.
- Ask her about her hobbies and find out what she’s passionate about. Everyone is passionate about something, even if it’s buried deep down inside. Find out what she loves to do more than anything else. Figure out what she likes about it. Try to understand it and be interested in it.
- Ask lots of questions, Ask her about her childhood, her parents and siblings, her goals, her fears and desires, along with her likes and dislikes. The more you know about her, the better you can comfort her when she’s down, inspire her when she’s stuck, or calm her when she’s stressed.
- Practice listening, Don’t tune her out. No matter what she has to say, listen, analyze with her, and offer an informed opinion if you have one. If you don’t have an opinion, you can tell her that, saying that you’re there for her when she needs to think things through.
- 4 Be patient, On occasion, she may cause you to think What am I doing, this is crazy?! This is definitely not normal. Well, you’re getting used to a new normal, and it’s going to force you to be patient. She’ll thank you for it.
- If she is late or forgets something, wait patiently for her. Try to be understanding. Don’t make her feel guilty, especially if the first word she says is “Sorry.” Who knows — one day, the tables could be turned and she might be waiting for you.
- Let her win the argument. Sometimes, it’s best to just let her win the argument. Stand up for yourself and what you believe in, but learn when to back down and let her win. You’ll get more in the long run.
- Listen to her criticisms, No one wants to feel criticized, but you’re going to have to compromise if you want to succeed in relationships. So take what she says to heart, try to change whatever is fixable, and show her that you’re in it for the long run.
- 1 Be there when she needs it. If your princess turns into a damsel in distress, you’re going to need to be by her side during her time of need. Whether it’s a sliver in her toe, a schoolyard bully, or a serious illness in the family, stick by her side to show her that one of your biggest goals is making sure she’s safe and secure.
- If she’s sad, ask her how you can make it better. Don’t just sit there and say “I’m sorry,” staring blankly at the wall. Girls want guys who can make them happy when they are down, who can cheer them up with a little bit of humor when the going gets tough. Try your best to liven up her spirits.
- Stand up for her when she needs it. If she gets insulted, called ugly, or otherwise threatened, be there to protect her. Tell the offender that you’d never let her sit there and take negative remarks like that. Don’t start a fight, but don’t let other people push you or your girlfriend around.
- No matter what is happening in your lives, be by her side. Comfort her that you are there to support her in every moment. Girls want the security of knowing that if something does happen, she won’t have to worry about you jumping ship. Reassure her you’re there to stay.
- 2 Be romantic with her, You may not think you’re the romantic type, but you should know a little bit about how to be romantic if you want to go the extra mile. Romance, for girls, should be like the movies: Everything should be slightly over the top (but not cheesy), a reminder of the effort that you’ll go to in order to make her feel special.
- Find out what her favorite flower is and send her a bunch. If you’re at the grocery store together, ask her casually what kind of flowers look good, and then take note. Remember that different flowers “mean” different things: While red roses mean love and romance, white roses mean friendship.
- A romantic dinner or a trip to the spa are also romantic options to consider.
- Surprise her with a date. The mere fact that you went out of your way to arrange a surprise date is often enough. Your date doesn’t have to be elaborate. Tell her to meet you somewhere or pick her up yourself. Pretend you’re doing something boring, like chores, and then surprise her with the date — like a movie, a cooking class, a picnic somewhere remote. She might jump into your arms or look you lovingly in the eyes.
- Make something for her. It’s a good idea to give her signs of your love, like cards, or jewelry, or flowers. But what if you want to take your signs of affection to the next level? You should definitely make her something with your own hands. The more personal it is, and the more energy you put into it, the better.
- Make her a relationship journal. Buy a nice, blank journal. Write about when you first met her, all the first dates, and how she made you feel. Include pictures and other mementos, like movie stubs. Tell her that you want to take turns writing in the journal.
- Make her a collage of all the mementos you saved from the relationship. Save brochures, tickets, stubs, receipts, and pictures that mean something to both of you. Tape or glue them to a nice poster board and give it to her.
- Make her a video of yourself. It doesn’t need to be fancy — a Facebook video will do. Tell her how she makes you feel; what you love about her; what you were thinking when you first met her. Set all of this to music and send it to her.
- Do something for her parents. Maybe her mom needs help organizing a silent auction. Volunteer to be a busboy, or help out with ticket sales. Your girlfriend will be overjoyed that you’re getting to know her family and you’d do something selfless for them.
- 3 Do the small things. Going the extra mile doesn’t have to mean some grand, romantic gesture we see in the movies or hear about in stories. Often, the really small things mean just as much, provided you do them with feeling.
- Sing romantic songs to her, even if your voice is horrible. Have a song that’s yours. Even if you butcher it, the singing can be an opportunity for both of you to laugh. It’s sure to be a win-win situation regardless!
- Take lots of pictures with her. She’ll find it heartwarming to look at you standing next to her with the both of you smiling. It also makes for a nice keepsake to make her know you’ll remember her and the fun you shared. And don’t be afraid to kiss her on her cheek or forehead for a picture! She might find that even more touching to look back on.
- Find ways to send or leave little notes and symbols of endearment that will remind her of fun times you have shared together. A simple, handwritten note goes a long way.
- 4 Love her for who she is and what her beliefs are because those are unlikely to change anytime soon. It’s the easiest thing to say and the hardest thing to do, but it’s true: Love her for who she is, despite her failures, because she loves you in the same way too.
- Forgive her, So she makes a mistake? So what? Everyone makes mistakes, but it’s the way they bounce back from their mistakes that show you who they really are. If she apologizes, is honest and genuinely sorry, try to forgive her. Chances are she’ll go the same for you.
- Respect her, Don’t talk down to her, manipulate her, or say bad things when she isn’t around. Treat her like a gentleman should treat a lady. Be respectful of her time, her effort, her beliefs. You’ll earn her trust very quickly.
- Get along with her friends, even if you don’t like them. Her friends play an important part in her life; she wants them to get along with you, and you to get along with them.
- Make an effort with her family. Her family is most likely the core of her happiness. If she has a great relationship with her family, try to respectfully become a part of that community when they let you in.
Add New Question
Question How do I choose a gift for my girlfriend? LeTisha Underwood is a Certified Professional Matchmaker and the CEO of Two Hearts Exclusive Matchmaking Services. With more than five years of experience, she specializes in helping marriage-minded people find their life partners. LeTisha holds a Matchmaker Certification from The Global Love Institute. Certified Professional Matchmaker Expert Answer Pay close attention when she’s talking about things she really likes. Take notes about what she’s most passionate and excited about, and use that to help you choose a gift.
Ask a Question 200 characters left Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. Submit Advertisement
- Always make eye contact.
- Don’t bring sex into the relationship too early because that might make her feel like you only want her for pleasure.
- Always let her know how you feel because she will feel more wanted.
Show More Tips Advertisement Article Summary X You can make a girl feel special by giving her unique, genuine compliments to show you really care about her. For example, try saying something heartfelt like “You’re as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside.” Besides complimenting her, show this girl she’s special by taking her to her favorite places like a restaurant she loves, the mall, or a movie she’s been wanting to see.
What is a good opening compliment?
Words like ‘beautiful,’ ‘pretty,’ and ‘gorgeous’ were among the top words that led to a response, as were words like ‘handsome,’ ‘cute,’ ‘nice,’ and ‘smile.’ So your most effective opening sentence is most likely going to be something like’ Hey, handsome! You have a gorgeous smile.’ Or ‘Wow, you are so pretty!
Can I compliment a girl by text?
In today’s digital era, texting has become essential in relationships, One way to show affection towards a girl is by complimenting her beauty over text. However, finding the right words to express your admiration can be challenging without sounding insincere or overly cheesy. Knowing how to compliment a girl over text will make you win her over again. A woman sitting on a bed holding her phone: Photo: @ideanaire Source: UGC Complimenting a girl over text can be a great way to let her know you’re thinking and appreciate her. However, being thoughtful and respectful is essential when complimenting a girl’s appearance over text.
How to tell a girl shes hot?
How to Tell Her She’s Sexy: 55 Ways to Let Her Know She Turns You On
- Make her feel sexy by complimenting her on both physical and non-physical traits.
- Talk dirty: let her know all the things she does that drive you wild in bed and all the sexual things you want to do with her.
- Show her how much you desire her by making plans to take her out (or stay in) for a fun date night together.
- Tell her in plain terms that you think she’s sexy. Being forthright will seem genuine and more passionate than elaborate compliments.
- Use a synonym for sexy. Many people’s go-to for telling a woman she’s sexy is to tell her that she’s, well, sexy. The word has power, but it gets old quick. (And if you’re trying to hit on a girl you’re not involved with yet, sometimes the word “sexy” can be too forward.) But there are lots of synonyms for “sexy” that are perfect for letting her know you find her attractive. Keep it elegant with “You’re ravishing” or be more forthright with “You’re so hot.”
- “You’re captivating”
- “You’re absolutely irresistible.”
- “You’re stunning.”
- “You’re the most gorgeous woman I’ve ever seen.”
- Take it up a notch by letting her know how much she turns you on. “Sexy” describes not only how gorgeous she is, but how she makes you feel. Let her know she excites you and that you can’t wait to be together.
- “I have to get you alone.”
- “I can’t keep my hands off you.”
- “You’re driving me wild.”
- “I can’t wait for tonight, you sultry thing.”
- Leave it up to imagination by keeping it vague. There’s nothing wrong with being bold and direct about your feelings, but sometimes, it’s what’s left unsaid that hits the hardest. Really amp up the sexual tension by being intentionally vague or understated, and let your body language do the talking: undress her with your eyes, bite your lip, or gently brush her shoulder.
- “You’re indescribable.”
- “I don’t know what it is about you.”
- “You’re OK, kid.”
- “You’re something, all right.”
- Compliment a specific part of her that’s sexy. Whether it’s her eyes, her smile, or her rear end, specific compliments can feel more genuine than simply “You’re hot” (but there’s nothing wrong with an occasional “You’re hot”!). Of course, use discretion: for instance, if you’re not involved with a girl, probably best to avoid “Great butt!”
- “Your smile drives me crazy.”
- “I want to lick your freckles.”
- “Whenever you bend over I go wild.”
- “I lose control at the sound of your laugh.”
- Highlight non-physical aspects of her sexiness. She’s sure to appreciate that you find her physically attractive, but it’s also important for people to feel that their non-physical attributes are alluring, as well. on her intellect, her kindness, her work ethic, or her passion.
- “You drive me wild when you get excited about something.”
- “Your passion is just intoxicating.”
- “I could listen to you talk about neuroscience all day.”
- “When I see you in the zone, it turns me on so much.”
- Let her know you think of her even when she’s not present. It will make her feel sexy to know she’s a cause for distraction. Telling her she’s on your mind when she’s not around will make her feel incredibly desirable.
- “I could barely do my work today, I couldn’t stop thinking about you.”
- “I haven’t been able to stop wondering what you were up to.”
- “Everything I saw today reminded me of you.”
- “I’ve been too distracted thinking about last night to function today.”
- , She’ll be pleased to hear she’s special. Turn her on by telling her she’s not like anyone else, and that you care for her more than you’ve ever cared for anyone.
- “You’re like nobody I’ve ever met before. You’re totally original.”
- “You’re absolutely unforgettable.”
- “Nobody can make me feel the way you do.”
- “How could anyone not be utterly in love with you?”
- Let her know you’re planning fun and sexy dates. Telling her she’s sexy will make her feel great, but don’t stop there: show her how excited you are to be with her by making plans to take her out (or stay in) and shower her with a good time. (Planning special dates is particularly important if you’ve been in a relationship for a while and the “honeymoon” period has worn off!)
- “I’m dying to see you in a cocktail dress. Let’s hit the bar.”
- “Let’s go show you off to the world.”
- “Get your coat: we’re going out for dinner at that fancy new restaurant.”
- “I’m making you dinner: we’re having a night in tonight. And after dinner? Who knows”
- Let her know you like what she does. Most partners are turned on by knowing they turn their partners on. If you like what she does in the sack, make sure she knows it.
- “Last night was fantastic.”
- “It felt incredible when you”
- “You know just what to do to turn me on.”
- “I lose control when you”
- Get down and dirty. Build sexual tension and make her feel desired by with her. You can tell her what you want to do with her, or tell her how she makes you feel.
- “No matter what clothes you wear, I can’t help imagining you naked.”
- “I can’t wait to get you alone.”
- “I’ve been thinking about your mouth all day.”
- “I want to put my mouth on every part of your body.”
- Be direct. While it’s good to vary how you compliment your partner, there’s nothing wrong with not beating it around the bush once in a while. In fact, getting right to the point can have the effect of seeming more genuine, less cheesy, and more passionate.
- “I need you.”
- “You turn me on so much.”
- “I’m desperate for you.”
- “You’re so sexy.” (Hey, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.)
Ask a Question Advertisement This article was co-authored by and by wikiHow staff writer,, Dr. Kim Chronister is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist. She specializes in helping people struggling with substance abuse, relationship problems, eating disorders, and personality disorders.
- Co-authors: 5
- Updated: October 31, 2022
- Views: 26,239
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 26,239 times. : How to Tell Her She’s Sexy: 55 Ways to Let Her Know She Turns You On
What do you call a really good photo?
‘ Picture-perfect.’ Merriam-Webster.com Thesaurus, Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/thesaurus/picture-perfect. Accessed 15 May.
How do you compliment a beautiful picture in one word?
Beautiful / Stunning / Lovely — Pleasing to the senses or the mind; exceptionally attractive or pretty; impressive; mind-blowing; radiant.