How To Get Education Loan For Mba?
MBA Education Loan financing and collateral requirement – On average, the MBA admission college fee and expenses in India are Rs.12–18 lakh. It’s easy to get a loan of Rs.10 lakh or less in India as it gets quickly and easily sanctioned. The option that gives maximum loan at minimum fixed interest should be preferred.
Normally for Rs.10 lakh loan, the borrower will end up paying around Rs.16 lakhs at 10 per cent interest rate. This means they will pay around Rs.17,000 every month for eight years after their post-graduation. Banks can finance up to 100 percent of the loan depending on the amount of MBA admission Education Loan and the category of the institute.
For most banks, there is no margin money required for an MBA education loan upto Rs.4 lakh. For loans above Rs 4 lakhs up to Rs 7.5 lakh, a third-party guarantee is required. A collateral is asked for a loan exceeding Rs.7.5 lakh. However, State Bank of India’s Scholar Loan for students of certain premier business schools (except Indian School of Business, Hyderabad ), as well as the Central Bank of India’s IIM scheme, does not ask for any collateral security.
View complete answer
- 1 Can I get loan for MBA in IIM?
- 2 Can I get education loan without collateral for MBA?
- 3 Will a bank pay for my MBA?
- 4 Why MBA fee is too high?
Can we get education loan for MBA in India?
FAQs – Can I get a student loan for MBA? Yes, you can! Depending on the amount of MBA admission Education Loan and the category of the school, banks can finance up to 100 percent of the loan. Most banks do not need any margin money for an MBA education loan up to Rs.4 lakh.
- A third-party guarantee is necessary for loans of more than Rs 4 lakh and up to Rs 7.5 lakh.
- Is it good to take a loan for MBA? Given the ever-increasing MBA tuition at leading business schools, it is apparent that taking out loans to complete this program requires cautious preparation.
- For example, suppose you take a loan of Rs.10 lakh for your MBA, and the average CTC provided in a b-school at the time of placements is somewhere between Rs.8 lakhs and Rs.10 lakhs.
Which bank is best for an education loan? Bank of India, State Bank of India, Kotak Mahindra Bank, HDFC, ICICI, Federal Bank, etc are some of the best banks to avail for education loans to study in India or abroad. Can I get a 20 lakhs education loan? Yes! You can get an INR 20 lakhs education loan to pursue your higher studies.
- The Credit Guarantee Fund for Education Loans (CGFEL) Scheme offers a guarantee for education loans disbursed by banks under the Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) Model Education Loan Scheme.
- The CGFEL plan allows you to borrow up to Rs 10 lakh for in-country studies and up to Rs 20 lakh for out-of-country studies.
Can I get 1 crore education loan? ICICI Bank, a private sector lender, today announced ‘Insta Education Loan,’ which allows clients to receive an immediate approval for education loans of up to one crore rupees. This first-of-its-kind service will allow thousands of clients to acquire education loans against their bank’s fixed deposits in a totally digital procedure.
View complete answer
Can I get loan for MBA in IIM?
IIM Education Loan For MBA | Education Loan For IIM Students The significance of higher education from a reputed institution is an emerging wave in India anchoring future leaders of tomorrow. Alongside the increasing demand for quality education, the cost of the study is simultaneously increasing at rapid rates.
- The overwhelming spike in the rates has yet failed to affect the guardians in terms of financing their children’s dreams.
- With more banks providing loan products catering to students studying in top premier institutes, you can avail accessible financial solutions to support your dream.
- Students are usually assessed on their academic performance and credit score to avail a loan, but if you’ve secured admission in any of the IIMs then its comparatively easier since your future earning potential is high coming from such reputed institution.
Getting admitted into a reputed institution like IIM has its own benefits. The students can opt for a pre-admission loan as well as an unsecured loan at low-interest rates. Usually, banks and other financial institutions offer education loans to students who have a good academic record.
- Generally, banks are ready to offer upto Rs.10 lakh to finance the education of a student.
- But being an IIM aspirant, you must be familiar with the huge amount of tuition fee required to study in an IIM.
- Thus some banks provide special loan schemes for students qualified for admission at IIMs.
- The interest rate offered to an IIM aspirant for a student loan varies for different banks & financial institutions.
Although, you can avail an education loan at an attractive rate of interest between 8.5% to 10%. Subsequently, you can avail a maximum loan amount upto Rs.30 lakh. Usually, the loan amount depends on the tuition fees of the college, but some banks also provide additional funds for living expenses and other educational related expenses.
Furthermore, the moratorium period for the loan also extends to 12 to 18 months after the course period. Although some banks require collateral for a loan amount above Rs.10 lakh, while other lenders base their collateral requirement on your future income. In the case of margin money, almost all banks don’t charge anything but a few of them ask you to pay 5% (above 4 lakh) of the loan amount from your own pocket.
The IIMs being one of the top-premier institutes offer some of the best programs for management but are also known for their skyrocketing fees. In the past two years, 7 IIMs have hiked their fees between 5% and 29.6%. The average fee structure of the IIMs range between 15 – 20 lakhs.
View complete answer
Can I get education loan without collateral for MBA?
Types of education loan – There are two types of education loans that lenders provide as students loan for MBA in India
Collateral education loans: Collateral education loans are granted on the basis of collateral security. Here, students are required to pledge the collateral with the lender in order to get an education loan. The accepted collateral as security includes immovable property (house, flat, non-agricultural land with defined boundaries), and liquid security (fixed deposits, term insurance policies, Government bonds). Non-collateral education loans: Non-collateral education loans are granted on the basis of a student’s past educational records and their co-applicant’s financial profile. In this, students need not pledge any collateral security in order to be eligible for a non-collateral education loan. Therefore, students are required to pay close attention to the eligibility parameters set by the financial institutions.
These are the two types of education loans in India. If you happen to look for a student loan for MBA in India, connect with our team at Vidyaloans to seek professional guidance for education loans in India.
View complete answer
Which is the cheapest IIM for MBA?
Top MBA colleges in India with Low Fees offer high RoI MBA programmes. These Top B-schools in India offering affordable MBA include FMS Delhi, JBIMS Mumbai, SIMSREE Mumbai, PUMBA Pune, UBS Chandigarh, USMS Delhi among others. They charge a fee from Rs.50,000 to Rs.10 Lakhs for the complete MBA program as against many of the expensive MBA colleges in a fee range of Rs.18 lakhs to 25 lakhs.
- This article from MBAUniverse.com analyses the most affordable top MBA colleges, IIMs offering 2 years full time MBA/PGDM programmes There are many high RoI top MBA colleges with Low Fees in India.
- These MBA colleges with low fees are spread across the country and charge a fee in the range of Rs.50,000 to Rs.10 Lakhs for the complete 2 year full time residential MBA programme as against other top MBA colleges like IIMs, XLRI, MDI, SPJIMR which have a fee structure between 17 lakhs to Rs.24 lakhs.
This article from MBAUniverse.com analyses the most affordable MBA Low Fees colleges in India offering 2 years full time MBA/PGDM programmes to guide you in taking the right MBA admission decision. Table of Contents
- Low Fee MBA Colleges in India: Type of B-Schools
- Top MBA Colleges with Low Fee: Admission 2023 Open
- Other Prominent MBA Colleges with Low Fee
- IIMs with Low Fee MBA
- MBA with Low Fee in Bangalore
- MBA with Low Fee in Delhi NCR
- MBA with Low Fee in Mumbai
- Other MBA Colleges with Low Fee in India
- Low Fee MBA in India: High RoI Program
1. Low Fee MBA Colleges in India: Type of B-Schools The low fee MBA colleges in India are the low fee and high placement management institutes affiliated to top universities. Some of the Top MBA Colleges in India with Low Fees and offering affordable MBA are either affiliated to, or are the management departments of the Delhi University, Mumbai University, GGSIPU University Delhi, Delhi Technical University, Bangalore University, Panjab University among others.
|MBA Entrance Exam & MBA/PGDM Admissions | Apply Now|
|XAT 2023 Registration Open||IBSAT 2022 Registration Open|
|MICA PGDM-C/PGDM Admissions Open 2023||MDI Gurgaon PGDM Admission 2023|
|IMT Ghaziabad PGDM Admissions 2023||SPJIMR Mumbai PGDM Admission 2023|
|Great Lakes PGPM & PGDM Admission 2023||K J Somaiya MBA 2023-25 Admissions Open|
|GIM Goa PGDM Admissions 2023 Open||IMI New Delhi PGDM Admission 2023|
|LBSIM Delhi PGDM Admission 2023||FORE School of Management Admissions 2023|
|BIMTECH PGDM Admissions Open 2023||IFMR GSB, Krea University MBA Admissions 2023|
|XIM University MBA Admission 2023||SDA Bocconi Asia Center IMB Admission 2023|
|SOIL Gurgaon PGPM & PGDM Admission 2023||JAGSoM Bangalore PGDM Admission 2023|
|We School | Welingkar PGDM Admissions 2023||IFMR GSB, Krea University MBA Admission 2023|
2. Top MBA Colleges with Low Fee: Admission 2023 Open The MBA colleges with low fee as shared below are open or opening soon with their admission process 2023. They offer University MBA with low fee. Most of these MBA colleges with low fee are keeping their fee level for 2023-25 batch at last year level with a negligible or no increase in fee.
|Top MBA college with Low Fees||Programme Fee|
|Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) Delhi – University of Delhi||Rs.1,94,000|
|Delhi School of Economics, Delhi University||Rs.32,000|
|JamnaLal Bajaj Institute of Management studies (JBIMS)||Rs.6,00,000|
|UBS Chandigarh-Panjab University||Rs.38,000|
3. Other Prominent MBA Colleges with Low Fee Apart from the above top MBA colleges with low fee are other prominent MBA colleges in India with low fee. Some of these MBA colleges with low fee are:
|MBA college with Low Fees||Programme Fee|
|Ambedkar University, Delhi||Rs.3,00,000|
|Delhi Technical University (Formerly Delhi College of Engg.)||Rs.3,56,000|
4. IIMs with Low Fee MBA Although MBA fee in IIMs is very high as compared to other MBA colleges in India, there are many IIMs with low fee MBA. While IIM Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Calcutta have a fee structure between 21 lakhs and 24 lakhs, some of the IIMs offer MBA at a fee between Rs.12 Lakhs and Rs.15 lakhs.
|IIMs with Low Fee MBA||MBA Fee Structure|
5. MBA with Low Fee in Bangalore MBA colleges affiliated to Bangalore University or Visvesvaraya Technical University (VTU) offer MBA with low fee in Bangalore. The MBA with low fee in Bangalore is offered by all these top MBA colleges with affiliation to Bangalore University MBA programme. Visvesvaraya Technical University (VTU), affiliated colleges also offer MBA with low fee in Bangalore
|MBA with Low Fee in Bangalore||Programme Fee||Entrance Exam Accepted|
|Bangalore University||Rs.66,000 to 75,000||PGCET & Other National Exams|
|Visvesvaraya Technical University (VTU), Bangalore||Rs.56,000 to 65,000||PGCET & Other National Exam|
However, there is gap in the fee structure for Karnataka domicile and All India category candidates opting for the Bangalore University or VTU MBA programmes offered by the university affiliated MBA colleges. There is very low fee MBA for Karnataka domicile candidates in MBA colleges while it would be higher for All India category candidates 6.
|MBA with Low Fee in Delhi NCR||Programme Fee||Entrance Exam Accepted|
|FMS Delhi (University of Delhi)||Rs.1,94,000||CAT (Common Admission Test conducted by IIMs)|
|DSE Delhi (University of Delhi||Rs.32,000||CAT (Common Admission Test conducted by IIMs)|
|USMS (GGSIPU Delhi)||Rs.59,000||CAT (Common Admission Test conducted by IIMs)|
|DoMS-IIT Delhi||Rs.9,60,000||CAT (Common Admission Test conducted by IIMs)|
|SBPPSE (Ambedkar University, Delhi)||Rs.3,00,000||Own Admission Test & CMAT|
|Delhi Technical University (Formerly Delhi College of Engg.)||Rs.3,56,000||CAT & MAT|
7. MBA with Low Fee in Mumbai MBA with Low Fee in Mumbai is offered by some of the top MBA colleges affiliated to Mumbai University/Pune University like JBIMS, SIMSREE, PUMBA. The admission to these colleges offering MBA with Low Fee in Mumbai is through Centralized Admission Process conducted by DTE Maharashtra.
|MBA with Low Fee in Mumbai||Programme Fee||Entrance Exam Accepted|
|JamnaLal Bajaj Institute of Management studies (JBIMS) Mumbai||Rs.6,00,000||MAH-CET/CAT|
8. Other MBA Colleges with Low Fee in India Other MBA Colleges with low fee include some of the MBA colleges with admission 2022 still open while most of them have closed the process. The other MBA colleges with Low Fee in India are:
|MBA College||Fees (Rupees)||Exams Accepted|
|VIT Business School Vellore||7,02,000||CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/NMAT|
|Chandragupt Institute of Management Patna||7,65,000||CAT/XAT/CMAT|
|JIMS Rohini Delhi||7,95,000||CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT|
|Jaipuria School of Business, Ghaziabad||7,50,000||CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT|
|Firebird Institute of Research in Management Coimbatore||4,80,000||CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT|
|K R Mangalam University Delhi||2,60,000||CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT|
|St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies Ahmedabad||4,95,000||CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT|
|SRM University Chennai||5,00,000||CAT/XAT/CMAT/TANCET|
|IMS Ghaziabad (University Courses Campus)||5,48,500||CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT|
|Pune Business School||5,50,000||CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT|
|NSB Academy Bangalore||7,10,000||CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/PGCET|
9. Low Fee MBA in India: High RoI Program MBA in India is probably the only post graduate programme with short duration and high return. However, the biggest hurdle in doing MBA from a top MBA college is its high fee, apart from preparing well and scoring high in the entrance exam.
- So, your dream of doing MBA from one of the top ranked MBA colleges depends upon the two basic ingredients – the 2 years MBA fee for the programme and the career prospects with current placement trends, in other words – what will be the RoI on your Investment,
- It will become easier to arrive at the decision on admission to MBA with the MBA low fee structure available at a glance in top MBA colleges with low fee.
It will help you organize your fund arrangement for pursuing the MBA programme from one of the top B-schools in India. Hope this article has been useful in providing broad picture of MBA colleges with low fee in India with their admission status. We will update this page frequently with latest information.
|MBA Entrance Exam & MBA/PGDM Admissions | Apply Now|
|IMI New Delhi PGDM Admission 2023||IBSAT 2022 Registration Open|
|MICA PGDM-C/PGDM Admissions Open 2023||IRMA PGDM (RM) Admissions Open 2023|
|IMT Nagpur PGDM Admissions 2023||Great Lakes PGPM & PGDM Admission 2023|
|LBSIM Delhi PGDM Admissions Open 2023||K J Somaiya MBA 2023-25 Admissions Open|
|GIM Goa PGDM Admissions 2023 Open||FORE School of Management Admissions 2023|
|BIMTECH PGDM Admissions Open 2023||IFMR GSB, Krea University MBA Admissions 2023|
|NIA Pune PGDM Admission Open 2023||SDMIMD Mysuru PGDM Admissions Open 2023|
|IBA Bangalore PGDM Admission 2023||Jaipuria Institute of Management PGDM Admission|
|JIMS Rohini PGDM Admission Open 2023||SIOM Nashik MBA in Agri Operations Management|
|KSOM, KIIT University MBA Admission 2023||JAGSoM Bangalore PGDM Admissions 2023|
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more updates on Low Fee MBA Colleges in India Also Read:
- AICTE Fee Refund Policy: Check All Details
- Direct MBA Admission Without Entrance Exam
- How to Choose an MBA College: 10 Points
- Education Loan for MBA: MBA Education Loan In India – by Private Banks & NBFCs
- PGDM or MBA: Difference between, how to choose, and other MBA vs PGDM questions answered
- Top MBA Colleges with Low Fees: India’s Lowest Fee MBA colleges
Will a bank pay for my MBA?
There are many investment banks that pay their employees to obtain a Masters in Business Administration (MBA). Obtaining one of these degrees can be of great help to those who want to climb the investment banking ladder. However, acquiring an MBA is not always a necessity for those who want to move up, and those seeking this degree have several caveats to keep in mind.
View complete answer
What is salary of MBA fresher from IIM?
Updated on Dec 1, 2022 17:42 IST IIM placements 2022 data for all 20 institutes is provided here. Get complete details of IIM placement process, highest salary, average salary, top companies and job roles. IIM placements are conducted between December-February every year for the MBA/PGP batch and the institutes release their final placements report for the outgoing batch between January and July. The average salary package offered to candidates in top IIMs range from INR 20-25 lakh per annum, whereas the salary packages of the newer IIMs fall between INR 10-20 lakh per annum.
- The highest salary offers at the top IIMs – A, B, C have been recorded at INR 70 lakh to INR 1 crore as CTC.
- International salary packages offered are usually INR 60 lakh and above.
- Like 2021, the IIM final placement process in 2022 too was conducted online due to COVID-19 pandemic.
- Despite the pandemic and slow economy, final placements were conducted with much enthusiasm and witnessed great response from recruiters.
The IIM placements 2022 were not impacted much by the COVID-19 situation. Like every year, IIM placements witnessed participation of top companies like E&Y, Deloitte, Walmart, Accenture, JP Morgan Chase, Barclays, Morgan Stanley, Tolaram, Squareyards & Protiviti, EXL, KPMG, HSBC, Goldman Sachs, Amazon, Zomato, ICICI Bank, Bajaj, Axis, Tata, WIPRO, etc.
- Visiting the IIM campuses for recruitment of management graduates in various job roles.
- Detailed IIM placements reports 2022 of the IIMs have been released.
- Read below all about IIM placements.
- The PGP/MBA graduates are offered various managerial roles in different sectors and domains.
- Function-wise most of the offers are made for positions such as Consultant and Managers.
In this article, you will find all the information related to IIM placements of all 20 campuses including IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Bangalore, IIM Calcutta and IIM Lucknow. IIMs are amongst the top MBA colleges in India and placement packages at IIMs is often a matter of great interest for MBA aspirants.
|Summer Placements||October/November||First-year students|
|Lateral Placements||January/February||Students having prior work experience|
|Final Placements||February/March||All graduating students|
Read about International placements at IIMs and other top B-schools Summer Placements: The summer placements are organised in April-May for the firms to recruit students for internships. Summer placements also help in building a platform to receive pre-placement offers (PPOs).
- The summer placements happen over four to five days in the month of March.
- This process is guided by an elaborate set of rules for both students and recruiters.
- Lateral Placements: The lateral placements at IIMs take place a couple of months before the final placements in which two-year MBA/PGP students with work experience (18 months and more) can participate.
Final Placements: The final placement process which takes place in December-January is almost similar across all the IIMs except for a few minor deviations here and there. For example, IIM Ahmedabad follows the cohort-based system, instead of the day-based system.
View complete answer
Why MBA fee is too high?
Trips and visits – Beyond everyday teaching, providing additional experiences can also drive up the cost of an MBA. Many programs incorporate the costs of international business trips, real-world consulting projects, and other experiences into their fees. Equally, organizing career fairs, workshops, and coaching makes providing an MBA an expensive endeavor for schools.
View complete answer
Is MBA finance very tough?
A: MBA in Finance is as rigorous as any other MBA programme. However, since there is extra use of Maths and Statistics, some students may find it tougher than other specialisations.
View complete answer
What is the easiest MBA to get?
For some, the thought of continuing education can seem daunting. The mere idea of having to uproot one’s family to pursue a graduate degree has stopped many professionals from reaching higher goals in their careers. Traditionally, many master’s programs can be expensive and require hours in the classroom, creating issues for students.
Besides having to move to another city or state to find the most reputable program, students have to manage the added expenses for the cost of living, parking, and meal plans while on campus. Since its inception, the online Master’s of Business Administration has made it easier for working professionals to increase their earning potential, look more attractive to employers, and sharpen their skills in their current roles.
No longer do students have to sacrifice the positions they have worked hard to attain with their current employers. There is incredible flexibility when considering the online MBA schedule as students can decide to take courses on a full or part-time basis.
Professionals needing an accelerated degree can often complete all course requirements in as few as 12 months while students having more professional or personal demands can sometimes take up to seven years to graduate. Another great feature to an online MBA is the common tuition structure some business schools have in place which allows distance learners to enjoy the same total tuition rates as that of in-state students.
It is not uncommon for a 30 or 36-credit hour program to cost less than $15,000 and many programs include all resources needed for the program at that price. Since business schools which offer online MBAs realize that pursuing such a degree, while incredibly beneficial, can also present challenges for the distance learner, the graduate student researching programs will want to look for features that will make the acceptance process easier.
One of the most attractive features to look for in an online MBA is a 100% online experience. Some business schools require incoming students to visit the campus sometime during the program which adds more expense for travel and time off work. Another critical factor for some program candidates is a GMAT waiver as the test is expensive and time-consuming.
With characteristics like these in mind, we have compiled a list of the top 50 easiest online MBAs which are convenient and easily-accessed by potential program candidates. Besides being 100% online, these degrees do not require GMAT scores or interviews for qualifying incoming students.
- Each of these degrees provides excellent curriculums delivered by high-quality instructors and most are back by their business school’s stellar accreditation.
- Let this list of the top easiest online MBAs guide you in finding a convenient and easily accessible degree to fit your life and future goals.
At MBA Central, are constantly focusing on value. This ranking of the Easiest Online MBAs is about finding the online MBA programs that most easily fit into students’ lives and that offer the most value. From a list of over 500 online MBA programs, we ranked them upon their tuition (25%), accreditation (25%), graduate base salary (25%), and prestige (25%).
The #1 easiest online MBA can be found in the highly acclaimed D’Amore-McKim School of Business at Northeastern University. The curriculum allows students to tailor their studies with emphases in Finance, Innovation Entrepreneurship, Healthcare Management, High Technology Management, International Management, Marketing, Sustainability, and Supply Chain Management.
Although a GMAT/GRE test score is listed as an acceptance requirement into this convenient and accessible online MBA, applicants meeting the minimum work requirements of five years of professional work experience will not be subject to the GMAT/GRE requirement.
- Official GMAT test scores, official professional designations or certifications are considered strengthening components of one’s application portfolio.
- This 100% online MBA features a total tuition price between $50,000 and $99,999 and is classified as expensive.
- The business school has been recognized for providing the 76th best online MBA in the nation by U.S.
News & World Report. Quacquarelli Symonds has recognized the D’Amore-McKim School of Business as offering the 17th best online MBA program on the planet, while Financial Times has deemed it the 12th best in the world. This convenient and accessible online MBA is just one of the stellar programs offered by the University.
Northeastern dates back to 1898 when it started as the Evening Institute for Younger Men. What began as a few courses held in a YMCA has grown to four-year, not-for-profit private school currently offering undergraduate and graduate degrees to a student body of over 21,400. Home to the Huskies, the main campus sits in the Fenway Cultural District of Boston while maintaining centers of learning in several other states and Canada.
The university holds regional accreditation through the New England Commission of Higher Education while the D’Amore-McKim School of Business upholds the highest business accreditation through the AACSB. This top ranking Online MBA reports an 88% acceptance rate among its online MBA students, truly sitting at the crux of ease and quality.
Accreditation: AACSB & New England Commission of Higher Education Affordability Score: Expensive The College of Business at Colorado State University features an online MBA with concentrations in Professional Enrichment, Marketing, Finance, Computer Information Systems, and Marketing Data Analytics.
This program is designed for incoming students to have several years of managerial-level work experience but does not require GMAT or GRE scores during the admissions process. It believes standardized tests do not accurately measure prospective students’ ability to complete the complex real-world projects that are presented in the MBA curriculum.
This program holds an average tuition rate and is consistently seen in rankings across the country and world. This program is currently ranked by the Financial Times and Quacquarelli Symonds among the best online MBAs in the world; 15th and12the respectively.U.S. News & World Report has also ranked this program among the best in the U.S.
Scheduled to be completed in two years, or as long as five years if a student’s schedule requires a slower pace, this 42-credit hour program is divided between core courses and six elective credits. The core courses in this program include Financial Reporting and Analysis, Business Systems and Processes, Managerial Accounting, Quantitative Business Analysis, Accounting Concepts, Business Economics for the World Market, and Financial Principles and Practice.
- The business school is regionally accredited by the AACSB.
- Colorado State University sits in Fort Collins, Colorado and receives its regional accreditation through the Higher Learning Commission.
- This four-year, public school is Colorado’s land-grant university and is known as the flagship school of the Colorado State University System.
Initially founded in 1870 as Colorado Agricultural College, the university currently oversees over 26,000 students seeking degrees at the undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral levels. The College of Business’s online MBA is one that holds the mantle of quality and ease.
- While the quality of education is not second-guessed, the college offers it at an 86% online MBA acceptance rate.
- This program exemplifies everything an online student is looking for.
- Accreditation: AACSB & Higher Learning Commission Affordability Score: Above Average The University of Nebraska-Lincoln’s College of Business provides an online MBA with emphases in Business Analytics, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, International Business, and Finance.
Core courses within this program include Financial Accounting, Managerial Finance, Managerial Economics, Managerial Marketing, Business Analytics, Applied Organizational Behavior, Human Resource Management, Supply Chain Management, and Strategic Management and Business Policy.
- This convenient and accessible online MBA is delivered with a total tuition price between $30,000 and $49,999, classifying it as above average in affordability.
- This online MBA is seen in national rankings, listed as 17th by the Princeton Review and 42nd by U.S.
- News & World Report.
- They are also ranked among programs around the world; Financial Times has deemed it the 13th best, and Quacquarelli Symonds says it is the 45th best.
The business school holds business accreditation through the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Most students in this online MBA complete the full program in three years, but students seeking an accelerated pace can finish in as few as 1.5 years.
- Candidates who have accomplished a Ph.D., JD, MD or Pharm D, or are currently enrolled in medical school, are not subject to providing GMAT/GRE test scores during the application process.
- Also, those students with seven or more years of significant managerial, operational or decision-making experience and an acceptable undergraduate GPA may waive the GMAT.
The University of Nebraska-Lincoln was established in 1869, and the school stands today as the state’s public flagship university holding a land grant. It delivers degrees from associate’s all the way to the doctoral level to over 26,000 students currently enrolled there.
- Nebraska, which receives its regional accreditation through the Higher Learning Commission, reports a healthy 86% acceptance rate among its online MBA applicants.
- There are no residencies or campus visits required with this program, making this program very convenient and accessible for the working student.
Accreditation: AACSB & Higher Learning Commission Affordability Score: Above Average An online Master’s of Business Administration is provided by the Charlton College of Business at the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth. This 30-credit hour program is classified as affordable with a total tuition price between $15,000 and $19,999.
The business school receives its business accreditation through the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business and has recently been recognized by U.S. News & World Report as offering the 93rd best online MBA in the country. By taking two courses each semester, this 100% online degree can be completed in just five consecutive semesters.
Candidates applying to the UMass Dartmouth MBA program who complete the online Business Foundations certificate program with a GPA of 3.30 or higher and had no grades below a B- in the four certificate courses are eligible for a GMAT/GRE waiver. The MBA’s core courses include Accounting for Decision Making, Information Technology Management, Marketing Strategy, Finance for Decision Making, Advanced Organizational Behavior, Advanced Operations Analysis, and Strategic Management.
The University of Massachusetts Dartmouth can trace its roots back to the founding of the Bradford Durfee Textile School and New Bedford Textile School in 1895. When the two schools merged in 1962, they became the Southeastern Massachusetts Technological Institute. Today, UMassD receives its regional accreditation through the New England Commission of Higher Education and stands as a four-year, public school in North Dartmouth, Massachusetts.
Delivering degrees from bachelor’s to doctorate, the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth oversees a student body of 8,647. The university’s business school reports an 81% online MBA acceptance rate. Accreditation: AACSB & New England Commission of Higher Education Affordability Score: Affordable The College of Business Administration at Texas A&M University-Kingsville has an online Master’s of Business Administration with certificates in Energy Finance and Logistics, Communication Strategies for Effective Leadership, Business Analytics, Health Informatics, and Managing People in the Global Enterprise.
Candidates wanting to pursue this convenient and accessible online MBA must present proof of an undergraduate diploma from an accredited university, complete all MBA prerequisites, and present a GMAT score of 420 or GRE score of 294 to the admission office to get the acceptance process underway. A GMAT/GRE waiver may be available to undergraduate degree holders from Texas A&M University-Kingsville who maintained a 3.5 GPA, or who have attained an advanced degree from a regionally accredited university.
Receiving its business accreditation through the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, the College of Business Administration is ranked by U.S. News & World Report as offering the 108th best program in the nation. Students interested in an accelerated experience can take classes full-time and graduate in just one year.
- This convenient online program is just one of the high-quality degrees offered at Texas A&M University-Kingsville.
- TAMUK holds regional accreditation from the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges.
- The university was founded as South Texas Normal School in 1917 with the express intent of training students for careers as public-school teachers.
Today, Texas A&M University-Kingsville provides undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degrees to 8,674 students taking courses there through online education and in the classroom. This 30-credit hour program is among the most accessible in the country with very affordable tuition under $14,999, no campus visits required, and an acceptance rate of 87%.
- Accreditation: AACSB & Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges Affordability Score: Very Affordable The School of Business at the University of North Carolina at Pembroke features an online Master’s of Business Administration,
- The business school offers this convenient and accessible online MBA at a total tuition price of less than $14,999.
This degree is classified as very affordable. Admission requirements include the completion and submission of an online application, $45 non-refundable application fee, proof of a bachelor’s diploma from an accredited college or university showing a 2.5 cumulative GPA, and all official transcripts from schools attended.
This incredibly versatile, 100% online degree covers all aspects of contemporary business with a foundation in topics like economics, accounting, marketing, and finance. There is no GMAT/GRE requirement for candidates who maintained an undergraduate GPA of 3.0. There are also no campus visits required for interviews or residencies.
Graduates of this convenient degree will have a keen understanding of and an ability to lead well, make sound decisions, solve problems, and think critically. Taught by the same staff who instruct on-campus students, the degree allows distance learners to network with mentors and fellow students.
- The School of Business holds the highest level of business accreditation through the AACSB, and the greater university is regionally accredited through the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges.
- Featuring black and gold as its official school colors, the university was established as Croatan Normal School in 1887.
The school, which received its university status in 1972, was initially planted with the intent of training Native Americans for careers as public-school teachers. Currently, the University of North Carolina at Pembroke exists as a public four-year university with a student body of 6,252 seeking degrees at the bachelor’s and master’s levels.
- The very affordable online MBA offered by the university is just one of the high-quality degrees the school offers.
- The core courses of International Business, Managerial Accounting, Organizational Theory and Behavior, Quantitative Methods, Managerial Economics, Managerial Finance, and Strategic Planning are just a few of the offerings within this degree.
Accreditation: AACSB & Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges Affordability Score: Very Affordable The A.R. Sanchez, Jr. School of Business on the campus of Texas A&M International University features an online Master’s of Business Administration with concentrations in International Trade & Logistics, International Banking and Finance, International Business, or Management.
Business Research Methods, Financial Statement Analysis, Managerial Economics, Strategic Management, Financial Management, and Seminar in Management Concepts are just some of the excellent courses included in this convenient and accessible online MBA. The AACSB is the business accrediting body for the business school.U.S.
News & World Report ranks the A.R. Sanchez, Jr. School of Business as offering the 96th best online MBA in the country. This 30-credit hour program is listed as very affordable with a total tuition range of less than $14,999. The A.R. Sanchez, Jr. School of Business is just one of the excellent schools which makes up Texas A&M International University.
- This school has a rich background starting in 1969 as a branch of Texas A&I University at Kingsville, and then in 1989 becoming a member of the great Texas A&M University System.
- Today this four-year, public school oversees 7,640 students seeking degrees at the undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral levels.
Texas A&M International University is regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges. Home of the Dustdevils, the school’s campus is in Laredo, Texas. The university automatically admits students into this program with a bachelor’s or master’s degree with a corresponding 3.0 GPA and an ample resume.
- There is no GMAT required for candidates meeting all automatic admission requirements.
- There are also no residencies or campus visits required for interviews before or during this program.
- All curriculum is delivered 100% online.
- Accreditation: AACSB & Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges Affordability Score: Very Affordable An online MBA with concentrations in Data Analytics, Hospitality and Casino Management, Entrepreneurship and Family Enterprise, Marketing, Finance, General Business, Human Resource Management, International Business, and Project Management is delivered at Louisiana State University Shreveport’s School of Business.
The business school is highly accredited through the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business and has priced this very affordable online MBA at less than $14,999 in total tuition. Students interested in this convenient and accessible online MBA need to submit proof of an undergraduate or master’s diploma from an accredited institution of higher learning with minimum GPA of 3.0 or minimum 3.0 GPA in last sixty semester-hours of courses, or undergraduate degree from an accredited university, with a 2.5 GPA minimum or minimum GPA of 2.75 in final sixty semester-hours of coursework, and three years of professional work experience at the manager level, verified by a professional resume, or undergraduate degree from an accredited college, with at least 2.5 GPA or minimum 2.75 GPA in final 60-semester hours of coursework.
- There is also a minimum score of 450 on the GMAT needed for acceptance.
- The business school reports a 90% acceptance rate among its online MBA candidates.
- Louisiana State University Shreveport’s School of Business is ranked by U.S.
- News & World Report among the best schools in the nation offering online MBA programs.
The business school is just one of the great departments the university maintains. Louisiana State University Shreveport is a four-year, public institution of higher learning which currently provides degrees, from undergraduate to graduate, to nearly 6,000 students who attend classes there.
Home of the Pilots, the university is regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges. The core courses within this excellent very affordable online MBA program include Managerial Use of Accounting Data, Economic Analysis for Management, Financial Management, Information Systems, Organizational Behavior, Organizational Strategy and Policies Management, and Marketing Strategy.
Accreditation: AACSB & Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges Affordability Score: Very Affordable The Norris-Vincent College of Business at Angelo State University features an online Master’s of Business Administration,
- This convenient and accessible online MBA includes interdisciplinary features and a robust curriculum grounded in the business topics of accounting, marketing, finance, statistics, and management.
- Other critical areas of business leadership included in the curriculum are the legal and social and environment of business, data analytics, and management information systems.
Business ethics and international business are prime issues delivered responsibly throughout this very affordable online MBA. There is a specific educational focus on organizational decision making and leadership. Students lacking the GMAT or desiring not to submit test scores for acceptance will be happy to know the business school waives this requirement for candidates who maintained a cumulative GPA of 3.0 at the undergraduate level or who had a 2.5 GPA and three years of professional experience.
- This program is perfect for managers pursuing a career at the middle and executive level in either private or public organizations.U.S.
- News & World Report has deemed the Norris-Vincent College of Business worthy of offering the 199th best online MBAs in the country.
- This very affordable 30-credit hour program can be completed 100% online with total base tuition less than $14,999.
While this convenient and accessible online MBA at the Norris-Vincent College of Business is accredited through the ACBSP, Angelo State University is regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges. Angelo State was established in 1928 when it initially offered two-year degrees and operated as San Angelo College.
- Today, the university maintains a student enrollment of 10,417 and features degrees at the bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels.
- Courses offered within this online MBA include Advanced Management Accounting, Managerial Economics, Legal & Social Environment of Business, Operations & Supply Chain Management, Advanced Data Analytics, and Organizational Behavior & Leadership.
Accreditation: ACBSP & Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges Affordability Score: Very Affordable Emporia State University delivers an online Master’s of Business Administration program with emphases in Information Systems and Accounting at the School of Business.
Behavioral Aspect of Management, Advanced Financial Management, Quantitative Analysis of Business Decisions, Marketing Management, Business Policy & Strategic Management, Managerial Economics, and Information Systems for Managerial Decision Making are just some of the excellent courses included in this convenient and accessible online MBA.
This program does not require an interview during the acceptance process and provides all curriculum and coursework 100% online with zero campus visits required. Candidates are exempt from needing to submit GMAT/GRE test scores if they have been awarded an undergraduate diploma from an accredited college or university and maintained a cumulative GPA of at least 3.5, have achieved a graduate degree from any field, or have acquired at least three years of professional work experience at the manager/leadership level.
This 36-credit hour degree is listed as very affordable with a total tuition price of less than $14,999. Emporia State’s School of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.U.S. News & World Report has cited the business school as the location for the 131st best online MBA in the country.
Emporia State University receives its regional accreditation through the Higher Learning Commission. This four-year, public university with a main campus located in Emporia, Kansas operates under the motto of “Changing Lives for the Common Good.” Home of the Hornets, the university features black and gold as its official colors.
- Emporia State was established as the Kansas State Normal school and was committed to training its students to become public school teachers in the region.
- Today, Emporia State provides degrees at the undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral levels to the student body of 5,732 currently enrolled.
- This convenient and accessible online MBA offered through the School of Business is just one of the high-quality programs featured at the school.
The business school reports a 93% online MBA acceptance rate. Accreditation: AACSB & Higher Learning Commission Affordability Score: Very Affordable The College of Business Administration and Information Sciences at Clarion University provides an online MBA with specializations in Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Accounting, Healthcare, Finance, and Nonprofit Business.
- This degree is also offered as a general MBA.
- The courses for this affordable 30-credit hour degree is offered each semester in two-eight-week sessions which allows students to complete all coursework on a part-time basis and graduate in 24 months.
- Students wanting to pursue this program are encouraged to complete an online application, submit proof of a four-year degree awarded from an accredited college or university with at least a cumulative GPA of 2.75, and all official transcripts from previous colleges and universities attended into the admissions office to begin the acceptance process.
Leadership and Organization, Advanced Managerial Economics, Quantitative Analysis for Business, Management Accounting, Marketing Decision Making, Legal & Ethical Environment of Business, Managerial Finance, Operations Management and Information Systems, and Strategic Management/Business Policy are just some of the stellar courses included in this program which features a total tuition rate between $15,000 and $19,999.
- Graduates of this degree will be well-trained in attaining a high-quality career in middle or upper-management with options available to them for career advancement and possible acceptance into a higher or advanced master’s program in business or a related field.
- This convenient and accessible online MBA attractive features like no GMAT test scores needed for students with a 3.2 or higher undergraduate GPA, a 100% online format, and no residencies or interviews.
While the AACSB is the accrediting body for Clarion University’s College of Business Administration and Information Sciences, the university receives its regional accreditation through the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. Clarion operates as a public four-year institution of higher learning with a main campus in Clarion Pennsylvania.
- The university currently delivers programs at the associate, bachelor’s, graduate, and doctoral levels to 5,225 students currently enrolled there.
- The college’s accessible and convenient online MBA program is just one of the excellent degrees the school has to offer.
- The business school at Clarion reports a 92% online MBA acceptance rate.
Accreditation: AACSB & Middle States Commission on Higher Education Affordability Score: Affordable An online MBA is delivered by the School of Business at Southern Utah University. This 30-credit hour program, while holding an above average tuition price between $30,000 and $49,999, has been ranked by U.S.
News & World Report as the 83rd best online MBA in the nation. SUU’s School of Business has constructed this program to equip students to become capable leaders in business who are prepared with the necessary knowledge and skills to make high-quality business decisions and solve problems at the entrepreneurial and staff levels.
Small classes and a highly qualified faculty will ensure students’ success. Instructors in this convenient and accessible program will use their academic and professional experience to ensure students acquire a foundation of people and technical skills.
- This program is highly flexible, giving distance learners the option of taking one to five courses each term.
- Courses for this program may be completed 100% online, in the classroom, or through a hybrid experience.
- Core courses within this degree include Managerial Finance, Accounting for Decision Making, Managerial Economics, Marketing Management, Managing Organizations & People, and Strategic Management.
Southern Utah University was founded initially in 1897 as the first teacher training school in the area, the Branch Normal School. The university has a rich past in education and agriculture and has grown to a four-year, public university delivering degrees from associate to graduate levels.
- Sitting in Cedar Hill, Utah, SUU oversees a student body of 9,468 and holds regional accreditation from the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
- The School of Business holds the gold standard business accreditation through the AACSB, assuring prospective online MBA students of the quality education in this program.
There are no residencies required for the online format, and this program holds an 83% acceptance rate.
View complete answer
Can you get student finance for an MBA?
MBA courses are usually eligible for student finance under the government postgraduate loan scheme.
View complete answer