What Should Education Give Us Answer?
Importance of Education – Education helps a person to get knowledge and improve confidence in life. It can help you improve your career and your personal growth. An educated person can become a great citizen in society. It helps you to take the right decisions in life.
Safety Against Crime : The chances of an educated person getting involved in crime or criminal acts are very low. An educated person is well aware of his/ her surroundings and is less susceptible to getting cheated or fooled. Women’s Empowerment: The empowerment of women is an essential pillar to optimize the good functioning of our society and nation as a whole. We can break old customs like child marriage, sati, dowry, etc only by educating the men and women of our nation. The fundamental right of Right to Freedom and Expression can only be achieved if the women of our country are educated and empowered. We can win the fight against the many social evils. Removing Poverty: Education is pivotal in removing poverty from our society and our country. The clutches of poverty are very harsh and one of the main factors behind all the problems of our society. If a person is well educated, he/she can get a good job and earn money to sustain his/ her family. Preventing War and Terrorism: Education teaches everyone the importance of peace and brotherhood. The importance of staying united and spreading love is the need of the hour. To achieve world peace and prevent war and terrorism, education is important. Maintaining Law and Order: A good political ideology can only be developed if the citizens of our country are educated and taught the importance of following and respecting the law and order of our country. Law-abiding citizens contribute majorly to improving and sustaining the law and order of the country and the world.
What is education give short answer?
What is a basic definition of education ? – Education is both the act of teaching knowledge to others and the act of receiving knowledge from someone else. Education also refers to the knowledge received through schooling or instruction and to the institution of teaching as a whole.
- Education has a few other senses as a noun.
- Education is a word that covers both the act of instructing and the act of learning.
- It usually refers specifically to the teaching of children or younger people and the learning done by them.
- Real-life examples: Elementary schools, high schools, and colleges are institutions focused on education: People are taught important information and life skills at these places.
Medical schools, law schools, and driving schools provide more specialized forms of education. Used in a sentence: The proper education of children is considered important in every country. Related to this sense, education refers to the specific level or type of instruction a person has received.
- Used in a sentence: He has a high school education.
- Education also means the specific knowledge or scholarship a person has acquired from being taught.
- Real-life examples: Doctors have an education in medicine.
- Chemists have an education in chemistry.
- Bankers have an education in finance or economics.
- Used in a sentence: She has an education in languages and is fluent in French and Italian.
Education is also used to refer to the process or institution of teaching in general. Real-life examples: Most teachers have college degrees in education. Nations often devote a portion of their budget to education. Used in a sentence: My brother decided to pursue a career in education.
View complete answer
Why is education important for us answer?
Why is it necessary to get educated? – Even though education has different definitions, there is one thing terrestrially acknowledged upon; its importance! There are infinite reasons why education is crucial. It has unlimited connotations and implications. Here is why.
- Helps to think clearly: Education acquaints youngsters with the atmosphere around them. It encourages them to be more mindful of their strengths and flaws and teaches them to drive their focus in the right direction.
- Fills courage to face any situation: Education teaches children that failure is not an end; they should try until they succeed and never give up. It fuels their determination to live in the world autonomously and encounter any circumstances bravely.
- Teaches values and delivers equality- Frederic Douglass said, ” It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.” It is necessary to educate and infuse moral values and frame character right from childhood. Childhood education will help children develop honesty, kindness, generosity, courage, freedom, equality, and respect. It frames better behavior and adds discipline. These values will standardize dignity and equality in the world by warding off the gaps between social classes. And will generate equal opportunities in every field worldwide.
- Ensures a secure and better future for children: Benjamin Franklin accurately stated that a n investment in education returns the best interest, Education is a fruit-bearing tree which once grown fully, will bear fruits and serve you throughout life. It is a necessary trail to get financially sound in the future. Parents, for the same reason, insist children on studying well and pursuing higher education.
- Makes the world a better place to live: Children today are the ones who will shape the world tomorrow. Educating children not only secures their personal life but collectively contributes to the development of a more reliable nation and the world. It can yield a better surrounding in which people can differentiate between right and wrong, know the importance of voting, adhere to laws, and reduce crimes.
In precise, education has innumerable benefits! It stands as a fence between us and those wrong paths that teach us after bad experiences. Education should consequently be free so that every person gets benefitted and contribute to building a better world.98thPercentile, therefore, is taking tiny steps in making people and children aware of the benefits education can provide.
- Live, interactive online Math classes, English classes, Coding classes, and Public speaking classes for children in grades K-12.
- Diverse study materials and access to award-winning platforms for practice.
- Free educational contests to have fun while they learn and win rewards.
- Free webinars to awaken awareness regarding education.
- Recorded sessions for better perception.
- Free individual counseling with teachers to discuss the progress and shortcomings of children.
We believe in making education a fun-filled adventure for children where they learn with interest and not with push. We perform what we affirm. So, we also offer free online classes for children in Math, English, Coding, and Public speaking in grades K-12, To avail of this offer, book free trial classes with us!
View complete answer
What is education give example?
‘The process of teaching or learning, especially in a school or college, or the knowledge that you get from this.’ It is also a sector of the economy or society. Teachers and university professors, for example, work in education, while pilots and civil servants work in the aviation and public sectors respectively.
View complete answer
What is education explanation?
The role of an explanation is to make clearer the meaning of an object (method, term, assignment) maintaining formally the necessary distance between the object of the action or study and the tools.’ (p.12). In the learning/teaching process, explanation is a tool used by both, teacher and students.
View complete answer