How To Look Cute In School?
Cuteness, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. While everyone has their own ideas about what makes another person cute and attractive, there are some commonly accepted ideas about what qualities make a person cute. To be cute, try being positive, demure, and friendly. You can then enhance cute personality traits with the right style elements and body language.
- 1 Be positive, Cute people are always fun to be around, and spread their joy for life to others. A cute person’s warmth should be able to fill a room and should be felt from a mile away. If you want to improve your positive nature, there are a few things you can do:
- Smile. Do not look like a goof when you smile; just smile like you always do. Be cute and happy, but not over the top!
- Happiness is defined differently by everyone, but it’s really about feeling more fulfilled, balanced, and at peace. Having a good support system is a great way to feel fulfilled, as well as practicing self-love.
- Laugh heartily. Laugh to feel good, laugh to cheer up others and laugh with others. Make sure not to overdo it. Most people find excessive laughter annoying, not cute.
- Have fun. Everyone likes a person who is fun, social, and outgoing! If you’re hanging out with people, tell silly jokes, or play fun games.
- Being positive is all about changing the way you look at negative situations, too. Instead of being pessimistic, look at something negative with a more curious mindset.
- 2 Be demure, Shyness isn’t a bad thing. It gives you a mysterious edge. If you’re shy but approachable, people will keep asking you questions and will want to get to know you more. Shy, but sweet and bubbly people are absolutely adorable. Remember that you can maintain a positive vibe and be friendly while being demure at the same time. Here’s how to do it:
- Talk softly. You should still be able to firmly state your thoughts, but your voice shouldn’t be heard from two rooms away. If you talk softly, people will lean in to hear what you have to say, and that will make you even cuter.
- Act very innocent. Don’t be overly vulgar or engage in conversation about inappropriate topics. Cute people are shocked by some of the unseemlier aspects of life.
- Don’t dominate a conversation. You can still be smart and state your opinion, but cute people let other people talk too.
- Learn to blush. If you blush because you’re a bit embarrassed or shocked by a particular topic, you will look very cute.
- 3 Be friendly, Cute people may be a little bit shy, but they are always friendly to the people they know and the new people they meet. Cute people are approachable, and people always want to get to know them. Here’s how to be friendly while being cute:
- Be interested in others. Attractiveness comes from being happy, vivacious and bubbly. This translates to being a person who engages others in conversation, takes an interest in what others say, and shows a genuine concern for the other person’s interests.
- Take the time to really listen to people. Active listening is a very important part of appearing attractive to others.
- Give compliments. Everybody loves someone who sees good in others and makes them feel good. It can be a great conversation starter sometime too. (“Where’d you get your shoes? They’re so cute!”) Just make sure you mean it; say it in your normal tone of voice, not a squeaky, overenthusiastic one.
- 1 Have a cute face and cute hair. Your face will be the first thing people see and it can go a long way in showing people just how cute you really are. If you want to be cute, you should make sure to wash your face and hair as often as you need to, and to always look clean and have a healthy glow. Here are some other things you can do:
- Wear minimal makeup. While a little bit of eyeshadow or pink lipstick can help you look cute, you should focus on having a natural appearance. Decide carefully how much or how little makeup you think is appropriate.
- Have soft, natural-looking hair. Your hair will look cute if you don’t straighten it too much or douse it in oily products. Let your hair dry naturally and fall at your shoulders, or wear it in two loose ponytails.
- Wear just a tiny bit of blush. This will make you look even cuter when you blush for real.
- 2 Have cute clothes. You don’t need an entire wardrobe makeover to look cute. Having just a few key cute items and wearing them the right way can help you put together your cute appearance. Here are some tips for wearing cute clothes:
- Wear a lot of pastel colors. A light purple, pink, or shade of blue can give you a softer and cuter look.
- Wear cute skirts instead of pants – you’ll look and feel much nicer and more feminine.
- Don’t wear high heels. Instead, wear cute clogs or sandals. Paint your toes a cute color.
- Have a cute cardigan to wear over a white tank top.
- Dress comfortably. Cute people should never look uncomfortable in their clothes. Wear comfortable clothes that fit your style.
- Don’t dress provocatively. Showing your shoulders or calves off is one thing, but wearing clothes that are too tight and showcase too much of your body will give people the wrong impression. Exposing your bra straps, showing too much cleavage, or wearing skirts that are too short or tight is not cute. Dressing inappropriately can seem like you have low self-esteem, or are looking for the wrong kind of attention.
- 3 Have cute body language. Cute body language can help you project your cute look. The trick is to not be too forward, but to move in ways that are just plain adorable. Here’s how you can have cute body language:
- If you’re standing, shift your weight from one foot to the other.
- If you’re sitting, keep your feet together and keep your hands in your lap.
- Play with your hair.
- Use eye contact. Eye contact is a way of engaging others directly. It shows interest, it shows that you are attempting to bring this person into your sphere and keep him there. But don’t forget to look down at the floor or at your feet once in a while to show that you’re a little bit shy.
- Don’t touch the person you’re talking to too aggressively, but remember that giving the occasional light touch on the shoulder or knee will be just plain cute.
- Cover your mouth when you laugh. When you cover your mouth with your hand as you laugh, it shows a sweet, cute, and slightly timid side of you.
Add New Question
- Question How can I be a sweet girl? This answer was written by one of our trained team of researchers who validated it for accuracy and comprehensiveness. wikiHow Staff Editor Staff Answer wikiHow has many helpful tips on being a sweet girl, so you might like to check out the wikiHows: How to Be Sweet and How to Be a Sweet, Fun Girl.
- Question How do I look pretty for a guy? This answer was written by one of our trained team of researchers who validated it for accuracy and comprehensiveness. wikiHow Staff Editor Staff Answer Depending on who this guy is, you might like to check out the wikiHows: How to Look Beautiful in a Guy’s Eyes or How to Look Beautiful for Your Boyfriend or How to Look Good for a Boy. You’re sure to find some helpful tips in each of these articles.
- Question How do you look cute? This answer was written by one of our trained team of researchers who validated it for accuracy and comprehensiveness. wikiHow Staff Editor Staff Answer In American culture, looking and being cute is often associated with having a positive attitude, acting friendly and behaving in a sweet and kind way. Clothing that is considered cute includes things that are brightly colored, might be something a child would wear or have lots of decorative additions like lace, images, polka dots, etc. Looking cute is about coming across as innocent, sweet and modest. For more help, check out the detailed steps in the article above.
See more answers Ask a Question 200 characters left Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. Submit
- Do not change your voice to a squeaky wannabe cute tone. People will see right through you and that’s not what you’re aiming for.
- Don’t let your need to be cute dominate your life. Some people feel the need to be happy and bubbly all the time, but by doing so, they begin to think that they can never be upset. They become a crying shoulder for others, and are stuck carrying the weight of their own problems as well as the problems of those around them.
- “Cute” does not mean “diva”.
Show More Tips Article Summary X If you want to be cute, start by cultivating a warm, positive attitude so that people enjoy being around you. When you’re chatting with others, try to keep the conversation lighthearted and fun by smiling, telling silly jokes, and staying away from gloomy topics.
There are also things you can do to your appearance to be cute, like grooming yourself neatly, wearing pastel colors, and staying away from provocative clothing. Opt for more conservative clothing, like colorful cardigans and trendy flats, and avoid revealing pieces, like miniskirts, low necklines, high heels, to create a cute look.
For more tips on looking cute, read on! Did this summary help you? Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 1,420,604 times.
View complete answer
How can I look cute and pretty in school?
Download Article Download Article Physical appearance plays a significant role in how you are perceived by others. In a setting such as school, there are lots of eyes on you – students, faculty, staff, coaches, etc.- using your appearance, in part, to form an opinion about you. Looking pretty will help them gain a better impression of you, and help you to feel better about yourself.
- 1 Tone and moisturize your face. Toner and moisturizer help to achieve a glowing complexion. Toner goes onto a cleansed face first. It tightens your pores and reduces the oil that builds up on skin and makes it shiny. Moisturizer goes on after. It keeps the skin hydrated, reducing flakes and scales.
- If you have oily or combination skin, use a moisturizer made for oily or combination skin. This way, it won’t make you break out.
- If you have dry skin, look for a toner made for sensitive or dry skin. You could also try a natural toner, such as rosewater.
- 2 Apply basic facial makeup, such as concealer and blush if desired. Face makeup helps to even out your skin tone and make your face look smooth and flawless. A basic makeup routine each morning before school may help you look your best all day long.
- Use a concealer that matches your skin tone to cover up blemishes, then blend it in with a makeup sponge.
- Use powder makeup brushes to apply powdered blush or powdered bronzer, Use a makeup sponge for cream or liquid products. Be sure to blend well.
- Set your makeup and help it last longer with translucent setting powder or setting spray.
- 3 Make your eyes pop with the right color of eyeshadow. Wearing eye makeup highlights one of the most mesmerizing features of your face. Basic eye makeup consists of eyeliner, eyeshadow, and mascara. Choose which of these, if any, you want to use. Wear eye makeup that works best with your eye color.
- Blue Eyes: Use eyeshadow in neutral colors, such as rose, terracotta, or light purple. Extend your eyeliner past the outer corner of your eyelid to create a “cat-eye” look.
- Brown Eyes: Choose deep colors like plum, charcoal, or forest green for dark brown eyes. For medium brown eyes, try purple, green, or bronze shadow. If your eyes are light brown, try bronze or champagne. Wear dark brown eyeliner instead of black.
- Green Eyes: Try different shades of purple shadow, copper, or gold eyeshadow. Skip black eyeliner and try chocolate brown or espresso eyeliner instead.
- 4 Accentuate your lips. Adding color to your lips makes them look fuller while slimming the rest of your face. Basic lip makeup consists of lip liner, lipstick, and lip gloss. If using all three, carefully line your lips first. Follow with lipstick and top with gloss. Use colors on your lips that complement your features.
- Blonde Hair/Light Complexion: Wear hues that look light and natural, such as pale pinks, peach, or rose.
- Red Hair and Light Complexion: Try nude and beige shades and avoid pink or red shades.
- Brown or Black Hair/Light or Dark Complexion: Stick with deep, rich tones, such as spicy reds or bright corals, regardless of your skin tone. Skip pale, neutral shades.
- 5 Style your hair. Different kinds of faces look best with different hairstyles. Choose the style that will best fit your face shape.
- Round Face: Wear your hair down with long layers, especially in the front. Try a middle part, and avoid bangs, bob cuts, and side parts.
- Oval Face: Experiment with any length or texture. You can also try bangs and different parts. Long, voluminous layers would look great, however.
- Heart-Shaped Face: Wear bangs that are cut straight across or swept off to one side. Keep your layers around your cheeks. Shoulder-length and chin-length hair looks best. Slicked-back or sleek, straight looks don’t work as well.
- Square Face: Wear hair wispy and falling in front of your face at your jawline. Side-swept bangs and hairstyles that are high (teased) at the crown work well. Avoid blunt haircuts and bobs.
- Oblong Face: Straight-across bangs with a side part look best, along with layered, wavy styles. Avoid middle parts, and hairstyles that are high at the crown.
- Triangle Face: Try layered hairstyles that taper at the jaw line. Stay away from longer hairstyles, but don’t go as short as a bob cut.
- 1 Dress for your body type, Wear clothing that flatters your bodies and instills a sense of confidence when you put it on. Decide what kinds of clothes accentuate the best features of your body, while downplaying other areas you’re not as comfortable with. There are certain clothes that look universally great on different body types.
- Hourglass Body: Draw attention curves and a thin waistline with a wrap dress, pencil skirt, belted jacket, or high-waisted, wide legged pants.
- Apple Body: Accentuate thin legs while de-emphasizing the waistline with a flowing top, low-waisted straight leg pants, circle skirt, or shift dress.
- Pear Body: Highlight a small waistline and downplay hips, butt, and thighs with an A-Line skirt, fit and flare dress, embellished shirt, bootcut pants, or structured jacket.
- Rectangle Body shapes: Create the appearance of curves and highlight thin areas with a ruffled top, mini skirt, side cutout dress, skinny jeans, or cropped jacket.
- 2 Choose a color palette. Decide which colors best complement your skin-tone and features. Choose clothes within that color palette to underscore your natural beauty.
- Warm Skin Tones: Try warm reds (like tomato), peach, golden yellow, golden brown, olive green, gold.
- Cool Skin Tones: try cool reds (like cherry), pink, blue, teal, turquoise, purple, mint green, silver.
- 3 Accessorize, but don’t over do it. Accessories add pizzazz to an outfit. Even the most basic of clothing can look great when dressed with the right accessories. Consider the kinds of accessories that will complement your outfit and reflect your personal style.
- Draw attention to your face with big earrings, or emphasize your top with a long necklace. Don’t be afraid to mix metals when wearing jewelry, as long as jewelry is allowed at your school.
- Break up monotony with a belt. Wear a belt around your waist to make it appear smaller, or around your hips to make them appear broader.
- The simpler the outfit is, the more accessories you can wear. The more complex or patterned the outfit is, the fewer accessories you should wear.
- Wear accessories that say something about your personality or interests. Consider boho, gothic, punk, or vintage/retro accessories.
- 1 Shower or bathe daily. Each morning before school or the night before, take a shower or bath and wash yourself thoroughly with soap or body wash. Cleanliness is key in achieving a comely appearance.
- Remember to wash your face with a gentle face wash that is suitable for your skin type.
- There is more to being pretty than just looks; you have to smell good too!
- 2 Wash your hair. Frequency of hair washing is an individual preference, depending largely on your hair type. Figure out how often you need to wash your hair for it to maintain a clean look. For some, this may be every day, for others a couple of times a week. Use shampoo every time, and conditioner if desired.
- If you have naturally curly, dry, or brittle hair, consider using a hair mask every so often to keep your hair looking soft and healthy.
- 3 Brush and floss your teeth. Dentists recommend brushing your teeth at least twice a day and flossing at least once a day. No exceptions. This will help maintain a healthy-looking smile.
- If you have to wear braces, take a toothbrush with you to school so that you can brush your teeth after eating lunch.
- 4 Wear antiperspirant or deodorant. While not necessarily affecting the way you look, wearing an antiperspirant or deodorant will make you feel and smell fresh throughout the day. An antiperspirant will also help to eliminate sweat stains on your clothing, adding to your hygienic appearance. If you are a young school girl, aged 7 or 8, you might not need deodorant.
- Not every product will work for you, so you may have to try a few different before you find the right one.
- 1 Smile. Studies have shown that people find a smiling face more attractive than one with a scowl. People are naturally drawn to happiness and will gravitate toward you if they see your happy, smiling face. A smile will also make you look more approachable to others.
- Remember to smile with your eyes as well; this will make your smile look genuine.
- This doesn’t mean that you have to smile all the time like a doll. Smile whenever you feel like it, or when you meet people.
- 2 Be confident. True beauty comes from within. If you feel beautiful on the inside, it’ll be reflected in how you look on the outside. As celebrity makeup artist Bobbi Brown once said, “Feeling confident, being comfortable in your skin — that’s what really makes you beautiful.”
- If feeling confident doesn’t come easily to you, try this: each day, look in the mirror and say one compliment to yourself. Start small, then move onto bigger things.
- There’s a difference between being confident and arrogant. You’re confident if you know that you draw well; you’re arrogant if you think you’re the best artist ever.
- 3 Focus on what you have, rather than what you don’t. We all want the perfect body, thick lustrous hair, pouty lips, and impeccable skin. Very few people have all of these qualities. Be thankful for the things about yourself that you love, and learn to embrace the imperfections.
- For example, you might choose to focus on your pretty eyes or gorgeous hair. You might look great in hats or glasses, or maybe you pull off the retro style incredibly well.
- Don’t forget about the non-physical traits, such as your talents and personality. If you’re a good singer, show it off!
Add New Question
- Question How can I look pretty with makeup? Natalie Tincher is the Owner and Principal Style Strategist of BU Style. With more than 10 years of experience, Natalie specializes in personal styling to reflect clients’ individuality, confidence, and comfort. In 2019, she was named the Global Head of Styling for Bloomberg Television. Style Strategist & Wardrobe Specialist Expert Answer Keep your makeup minimal so your natural beauty shines through. You don’t need a lot of makeup to be pretty!
- Question How can I be more naturally pretty? Natalie Tincher is the Owner and Principal Style Strategist of BU Style. With more than 10 years of experience, Natalie specializes in personal styling to reflect clients’ individuality, confidence, and comfort. In 2019, she was named the Global Head of Styling for Bloomberg Television. Style Strategist & Wardrobe Specialist Expert Answer Wear colors and textures that complement your hair, eyes, and skin. If you like to wear makeup, I suggest going with something minimal so your natural beauty can shine through.
- Question Makeup isn’t allowed at my house, but I want to have some so badly. All the girls at my school have makeup and its driving me crazy not having any. What do I do? IiPancakes Community Answer If you want makeup to look nicer and you can’ t have it, just take care of your skin. Get plenty of sleep (about nine hours) and wash your face every day. Wear sunscreen on your face when you go out to prevent wrinkles and freckles. Try to work on the makeup thing with your parents gradually. Ask them if you can get some tinted lip gloss or something, perhaps as a reward for good grades, and gradually work your way up to other things.
See more answers Ask a Question 200 characters left Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. Submit Advertisement
- Wear minimal makeup so your natural beauty can shine through.
- Use this article as a reference, not a definitive list. Pick and choose which advice is most applicable to you.
- Trial and error may be necessary to find the right style or look that works for you. Embrace the transformation and learn as you grow!
Show More Tips Advertisement Article Summary X One of the best ways to look pretty at school is to be confident. Since true beauty comes from within, feeling confident on the inside will help you look better on the outside. Another easy way to look prettier is to just smile.
A smiling face is more attractive, and people will be drawn to your happiness! Along with having a happy, confident mindset, you should wear clothes that flatter your body type so you can play up your best features. For example, if you have a pear-shaped body, you can wear a decorative shirt with bootcut pants so you highlight your waistline and downplay your hips.
It’s normal to have blemishes, and if you do, you can cover them with a concealer to even out your skin tone and have a prettier face. For more advice, including how to practice good hygiene so you look better, read on! Did this summary help you? Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 927,251 times.
View complete answer
How can I look more cute?
Download Article Download Article If you want to look cute, you can use clothes, makeup and hairstyles to create the essence of cuteness. Cute represents a natural, friendly, and comfortable style. It suggests that you’re approachable, kind and sweet. If you want to know how you too can look cute, here are some fun suggestions for you to try out.
- 1 Wear cute clothes, Wearing cute clothes is the key to being cute. You don’t have to change everything in your wardrobe to be cute – instead, just work on acquiring a few cute items that tie all of your clothes together in a cute way. Here are some ways to wear cute clothes:
- Wear skirts and dresses instead of pants or shorts when you can. Cardigans, knit sweaters and vests, boot-cut jeans, and t-shirts with cute patterns like hearts or polka-dots, are cute forms of clothing.
- Wear clothes that flatter your body shape, you feel comfortable in, and aren’t too big or tight.
- Wear light and positive colors. Wear pastels like purple, pink, or a shade of blue. Anything soft and pretty will make you look cute. Avoid dark colors like black, brown, or dark blue.
- Try wearing something with a floral pattern. Floral patterns are the essence of cute.
- 2 Wear cute shoes. Your shoes should complement your cute clothes, to complete the cute look from head to toe. Wear shoes that are stylish and trendy. Couple with brightly-colored or patterned socks or tights. Follow these shoe tips to make your feet look cute:
- Wear clogs, moccasins, or close-toed shoes with a round toe.
- Wear flat sandals and pair them with cute pastel-colored nail polish.
- Wear furry boots.
- Wear pastel or white-colored sneakers with pastel shoelaces.
- Wear a classy wedge heel or kitten heels; they’re both cute.
- 3 Wear cute accessories. Cute accessories can help tie your cute outfit together. You don’t have to be weighted down by accessories – just pick a few accessories that really make your outfit stand out. Here are a few accessories that will make you look incredibly cute:
- Wear a cute chunky pink ring.
- Wear subtle gold or silver necklaces.
- Wear dainty gold or silver necklaces or chains.
- Wear bangles.
- Use a small purse that hangs over your shoulder or that has a floral pattern.
- 1 Wear lotion to make sure your face stays hydrated.
- 2 Wear cute makeup, Wash your face and have good hygiene. To look cute, don’t go too heavy on the makeup – the right makeup will go a long way. Here’s what you should wear:
- Wear just a tiny bit of blush.
- Wear soft pink lipstick or lip gloss.
- Wear light eyeshadow in pastel shades like light blue, purple, or even light pink.
- Just a light layer of mascara and eyeliner will do for the eyes.
- Aim to look natural. You can wear a bit of makeup, but you’ll only be cute if you look like yourself.
- 3 Have cute hair. Have your hair frame your face. Your hair should look soft and natural, and be free of any heavy styling products. Here are some things to try:
- Let your hair dry naturally and fall to your shoulders.
- Fix your hair in a cute, comfortable style. Some nice styles are, ponytails, braids, buns or even just down with a clip or a headband. Or, wear your hair in two loose pigtails that fall in front of your shoulders. Or, put your hair in a low messy bun, with a few strands hanging over your eyes.
- Consider getting bangs if you don’t have them. Bangs are cute.
- Put colorful clips, baubles, or pastel-colored headbands in your hair.
- Curl your hair in little ringlets.
- 4 Smell cute. Wash your hair and body regularly, at least daily. Use nice-smelling shampoo and conditioner and body wash. Use scents like strawberry, vanilla, coconut, lemon, mint and lavender. They help relax the mind and you’ll smell delicious!
- 1 Use body language to your advantage. Your body language will tie your whole look together, and someone will be able to tell that you’re cute just from the way you smile or the way you’re sitting. Here are some ways to express cuteness through your body language:
- Play with a strand of your hair.
- Fiddle with your bracelet or necklace.
- If you’re sitting, keep your feet together and your hands in your lap.
- If you’re standing up, shift your weight from foot to foot.
- Break eye contact from time to time. Though you should keep eye contact to maintain a conversation and show you care, you should look at the floor or at your hands once in a while to show that you’re humble.
- Cover your mouth when you laugh. This is cute. Cover it when you sneeze; this is polite and prevents spreading germs.
- If you’re a touchy-feely person, give the person you’re talking to the occasional light touch on the shoulder or knee.
- 2 Speak in a cute way. This adds to the whole cute aura. Here’s how to speak so as to appear cute:
- Talk softly. This will make everything you say sound more important because people will have to lean in to hear you.
- Laugh often. Laughing and giggling while you talk is cute. Don’t overdo it.
- Listen patiently and speak when it’s your turn. Butting in before a person has finished speaking is not cute.
- 3 Act demurely. Being humble or demure is a major part of being cute. You can be humble while being sweet, friendly, and bubbly at the same time. You can still be fun and social while being demure, as long as you’re not loud or overbearing. Here’s how to act demurely:
- When you engage in conversation, act very innocent. Don’t tell dirty jokes, engage in racy conversations, curse, or be vulgar.
- Learn to blush from time to time. If you’re genuinely embarrassed by a topic, it will be very cute if you blush.
- Don’t dominate. You can still be a part of a conversation without fighting to be the center of attention. Being pushy, rude, or bossy to be the star of every show is not cute.
- 4 Avoid forcing your cuteness. None of this should be forced. Let it come naturally. If you look happy and sincerely provide compliments to other people, they will think of you as nice and may classify you as “cute”.
Add New Question
- Question What if acting and looking cute changes your personality? Being cute in yourself is a natural extension of looking cute! If you feel confident and happy, then there is nothing to worry about, as long as you are yourself.
- Question Can I be cute even though I am short and chubby? Of course! There is no size or height requirement in order to be cute.
- Question Do you need to be small in order to be kawaii (cute)? No. You can be cute no matter what size you are!
See more answers Ask a Question 200 characters left Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. Submit Advertisement
- You’re never too old to be cute.
- If you wear earrings and you want your clothes to be the focus, wear some sort of earrings that don’t stand out but match your outfit.
- Wear cocked lenses in any color except for black. These will make your eyes look bigger, which makes you look cute. Or, get glasses in any color and push out the lenses for a super cute look.
Show More Tips Advertisement
- Don’t be fake. High squeaky voices might be cute on kids, but when you’re 17 and attempting it, it’s just annoying.
- Don’t go overboard with too many colors. Just pick two or three and stick with those. Mainly because you want the colors to complement each other!
- Don’t have too many accessories; have just enough to make the outfit look complete.
- Don’t be irritating, and remember that the most important thing is to stay true to yourself.
- Avoid using vulgar language. However, an expletive when you’re in pain or upset by something dastardly someone has done to you reveals that you’re as human as everyone else.
Advertisement Article Summary X If you’re trying to look cute, wear cute clothes, like skirts or dresses instead of pants or shorts. Also, choose clothes in pastel colors or with floral patterns, which are super cute. Add a chunky ring or some bangles to complete your cute outfit.
- When it’s time to do your makeup, go for a natural look.
- Eep your eye shadow and mascara light and use pink lipstick or lip gloss.
- You can also style your hair to look cute.
- Wear your hair in pigtails or a ponytail, put colorful clips in your hair, and go easy on the styling products to keep your look soft and cute.
To learn how to talk and act cute, keep reading! Did this summary help you? Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 875,369 times.
View complete answer
What makes a girl cute?
Download Article Download Article Being a cute girl isn’t just about what you look like, it’s also about how you dress, how you act, and how you treat other people. You can be cute by being open and friendly with people, by being interested and curious in new things, and by dressing and behaving in certain ways.
- 1 Choose a cute hair style. One way to be a cute girl is to look cute, and you can do this by wearing the right clothes, accessories, and hairstyles. Hairstyles that will make you look cute include:
- Long and messy ponytails
- Side ponytails
- 2 Wear clothes with cute elements. Elements that can make clothes cute include colors, designs and patterns, and fabrics. Once you have the right materials and designs, you can put together entire cute outfits.
- When it comes to picking colors, choose clothes in soft or pastel colors over bright and vibrant ones
- Cute patterns include polka dots, florals, animal prints, and soft plaids
- Opt for soft and flowy materials, such as cotton, chiffon, and lace
- Clothes with ribbons, bows, and big buttons are also cute
- 3 Put together cute outfits. Once you’ve got cute clothing styles picked out, you can put together cute outfits. The key here is wearing clothes that are youthful and fun without being too revealing. Good choices for cute clothes and outfits include:
- Oversized shirts and sweaters paired with leggings or skinny pants
- Dresses and pleated skirts with patterned leggings or knee-high socks
- Strapless or spaghetti-strap dresses
- 4 Pair your wardrobe with cute accessories. There are tons of cute accessories that you can use to make any outfit cute, and this includes jewelry, hair accessories, shoes, and more!
- Cute accessories for your hair include bows, headbands, clips, and ribbons
- Even hats can be cute, including oversized beanies, knit toques, and hats with pompoms
- Good shoes for a cute outfit include Mary Janes, ballet slippers, and Oxfords
- When it comes to jewelry, opt for funky pieces like charm bracelets and necklaces and earrings with animals or shapes
- 1 Act innocent and sweet. A major part of being cute is acting innocent, because cuteness is something associated with things that are childlike, harmless, and sweet. There are lots of ways you can act innocent and sweet, including:
- Don’t swear or tell dirty jokes
- Chew gum and blowing bubbles
- Play with your hair
- Be silly
- 2 Be approachable. To be cute, one of the most important things you can do is be personable and fun. Being angry, frustrated, or defensive isn’t cute, so work on being kind and friendly.
- Say hello to people you know when you see them, and introduce yourself to new people when you meet.
- Ask people about themselves, and listen to their answers. For instance, when you run into an acquaintance, you can say, “Hi! I haven’t seen you in a while. How have you been?”
- Be generous with compliments. For instance, if you love a friend’s new haircut, say, “Your hair looks incredible! It really brings out your eyes.”
- Don’t cross your arms when you’re in a crowd, because this can make you look defensive and unapproachable.
- 3 Smile often with your eyes and mouth. One of the easiest ways you can be friendly and cute is to smile a lot when you’re around other people. Most people know how to smile with their mouths, but you can also smile with your eyes and your whole face:
- Start by thinking about something that makes you happy. When you have that happy feeling, narrow your eyes slightly without moving the other muscles of your face.
- Smile ever so slightly with your mouth by turning up the corners of your mouth. This combination of expressions will give the impression that you are cheery, friendly, and easy to talk to.
- 4 Be sociable. This means spending time with other people and being fun to be around. You can be sociable by going to parties and get-togethers when you’re invited, organizing and hosting your own social events, talking to people when you’re out, and keeping up old friendships and making new ones.
- You don’t have to attend every social event you’re invited to, but try to make an appearance at as many as you can manage without cutting into family time, work, school, and other obligations.
- If you haven’t talked to your friends in a while, call or text them to keep in touch and ask how they’ve been.
- Make an effort to make friends with new people too. You can do this by inviting them out with you, getting to know them, and finding common interests.
- When you chat with other people, try to be really mindful and present in your conversations.
Add New Question
- Question Can I change from being a bold and confident tomboy to being a cute shy girl? Tomboys are very cute! You shouldn’t try to be shy just because you think it’s cuter. Be yourself!
- Question How to be cute in front of your boyfriend? There are lots of ways that you can act cute. For one, don’t be afraid about acting a little shy and getting embarrassed if he compliments you. You can also wear some cute outfits, and try doing cute things. Cute things include being nice, smiling lots, opening your eyes wide, being easily excited, and teasing him in a good-natured way.
- Question How can you be cute with short hair? There are lots of ways that short hair can be cute! First of all, short hair is cute, especially if you have a pixie cut, bob, or messy waves. You can also make your hair cuter by adding accessories, including bows, ribbons, and headbands.
See more answers Ask a Question 200 characters left Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. Submit Advertisement Article Summary X To be a cute girl, act sweet and innocent by doing things like playing with your hair and being silly.
Additionally, be kind and friendly by asking people about themselves and being generous with your compliments. If your friend just got a new haircut, for example, say something like, “Your hair looks awesome! It really brings out your eyes.” Along with cute personality traits, try wearing clothes with cute elements like polka dots, florals, and animal prints in soft, flowy fabrics.
For more advice, including how to pair your clothes with cute accessories, keep reading. Did this summary help you? Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 271,629 times.
View complete answer
Is being shy cute?
Shy people don’t think they’re more important than others But it is a trait that most of us find very likable and attractive in others. In fact, psychologists have consistently found that both men and women rate humility as one of the most desirable traits in a partner.
View complete answer
What makes a girl most attractive?
According to science, men find women more attractive when they are smart, intelligent, caring, confident, humorous, kind, independent, and supportive. Although these qualities may generally apply, what one man may find the most attractive may differ from another.
View complete answer
Is cute or hot better?
Generally speaking, ‘cute’ is considered slightly physically pleasing, while ‘hot’ means attractive enough to have sex with. You can call someone ‘cute’ without admitting you’d want to be with them, like a cute little sister. But when you call someone ‘hot’, you’re saying they’re good enough looking to have sex with.
View complete answer
How can I look cute naturally in school?
Download Article Download Article Whether it’s the first day of school or the middle of the school year, looking beautiful at school can make you feel more confident and outgoing. Don’t worry. This doesn’t mean that you have to apply a ton of makeup to achieve a cute school look.
- 1 Keep it simple. If you choose to wear makeup at school, you’ll want to stick to a quick and natural look. Start with a freshly washed face and apply a light foundation or tinted moisturizer all over to even out your skin tone.
- Don’t choose heavy cakey foundations, since they’ll wrinkle and crease throughout the day. Instead, stick with light coverage and a light dusting of powder.
- 2 Apply blush. Pick a light pink or peach color, whatever will show up best on your skin tone, and apply it to the apples of your cheeks. Tip: Look for a blush that matches the color of your cheeks after you’ve been exercising. Advertisement
- 3 Focus on your eyes. Simply fill in your brows to accentuate your natural brow line. Then apply eye shadow in a neutral or natural shade. If you choose to wear eye liner, pick a dark brown, navy, or rose gold shade, depending on what works with your skin tone. Stark black liner may look too harsh for school. Finish your eye makeup with a swipe of mascara.
- Avoid wearing dark or metallic eye shadows which are better suited for evening or weekend looks.
- 4 Wear a cute lip gloss or lipstick. If you want to keep it on the simpler more natural side, pick a peach or pink lip gloss that you’ll be able to easily reapply throughout the day. You can also choose a richer lipstick, but don’t choose something too dark. Save darker and metallic colors for parties or the weekend.
- 1 Wash your face. This is especially important if you have acne-prone skin. Start with a mild cleanser and gently rub it over your skin. Rinse with warm water and gently pat your face dry with a microfiber cloth.
- Wash your face 2 to 3 times a day, especially if you have oily skin. Washing your face will remove extra oil and dead skin cells, helping your skin look rejuvenated.
- 2 Moisturize and don’t forget sunscreen. Immediately after washing your face, you should apply a moisturizing lotion. Avoid moisturizers containing oil, if your skin is already oily. Lotion will help lock moisture into your skin, making it appear hydrated.
- Always apply a sunscreen with an SPF of around 30. You can also find moisturizers that contain sunscreen. These will help prevent sun damage and wrinkling down the road.
- 3 Use a lip balm or moisturizer. Even if you’re sporting an all natural look, you’ll need to keep your lips hydrated. Consider using a lip balm or transparent gloss. While they don’t necessarily have to contain pigment or color, they’ll keep your lips looking soft and healthy.
- 4 Cover any blemishes. While you may not want to cover your entire face with foundation or makeup, you might have some pimples or blemishes that you’d like to cover. Use a foundation or concealer stick to gently dab at the pimples or blemishes. Then, use your finger to gently blend it into the surrounding area.
- Avoid choosing a red-based concealer to cover red pimples or blemishes; it will be harder to conceal. Instead, look for a yellow or green-based foundation to counteract red problem areas.
- 1 Blot oil off of your face. Even if you start with a freshly washed face and apply minimal makeup, oil will accumulate on your face, making it shiny by the end of the day. To keep the shine to a minimum, pack some oil blotting papers in your backpack or locker. Take a minute and gently blot them over your face to remove excess oil.
- Most oil blotting papers are designed to leave your makeup intact.
- 2 Apply a face mist or moisturizer. If you choose to go the no-makeup route, you might enjoy brightening your skin in the middle of the day. Simply spray a face mist to hydrate your skin or apply moisturizer to give it a little glow.
- Some face mists are antibacterial which can help fight acne.
- 3 Consider using an all-over makeup stick. Several makeup sticks provide all-in-one coverage, so you can freshen up your eye makeup, lip color, and cheeks, all with one product.
- 4 Freshen up your lipstick or lip gloss. Lip gloss or lipstick is often one of the first things to wear off, so reapply it throughout the day. If you’re short on time, keep a tiny mirror in your backpack and apply it while walking to your next class.
- 5 Avoid reapplying mascara. Think twice before adding another swipe of mascara. It will start looking caked on and dull. Instead, add a layer of clear mascara which will add a glossy shine to your existing mascara, without adding weight to your lashes. Tip: You can also add a tight line of eyeliner in any color to give a little boost to tired eyes.
- 1 Keep it messy. If you’re running short on time in the morning, keep your bed head hair. Wet your fingers with water and run them through your hair, focusing on any frizzy spots. You can stop there, leaving your hair loose, or you can pull it up into a messy bun.
- If your hair is shoulder length or shorter, keep it loose. The messy bun will only work if your hair is long enough to quickly pull back, without resorting to pinning it up.
- 2 Pull your hair into a top knot. This works with best if your hair has a lot of volume. Blow dry your hair to create extra volume, then comb it up onto the top of your head. Make a ponytail at the top of your head. Take the tail and wrap it around the elastic band that’s securing the ponytail. Secure the knot with hair pins. Tip: You can also braid the ponytail before wrapping it into the knot, for a more finished look.
- 3 Braid your hair. You have lots of options when it comes to braiding your hair. Create one braid that falls straight down the back of your head, or one that angles across the side of your neck. If you have time or straight hair, create a sleek braid for a put-together look. Or keep the braid chunky and loose, with tendrils tugging out of the braid.
- 4 Pull your hair into a ponytail. If you’re short on time, simply throw your hair up into a loose, messy ponytail. If you have more time, consider a sleek and styled ponytail. Wear it on the top of your head, low towards the nape of your neck, or off to the side.
Add New Question
- Question How do I know if the other kids think I’m beautiful? Sheila A. Anderson Certified Image Consultant & International Branding Icon Sheila A. Anderson is a Certified Image Consultant, International Branding Icon, and the Founder of Image Power Play, an impression management and personal branding company. With over three decades of experience, she specializes in empowering corporate professionals to raise their personal image to meet the value of their brand. Certified Image Consultant & International Branding Icon Expert Answer Don’t focus on that. I know it’s really hard not to, but it’s more about how you feel about yourself. You should dress and style your hair the way that you like. The way that makes you feel like the best version of you. If you do that, people will know you’re beautiful!
- Question How can I look natural to attract a teen guy? Kookie1357 Community Answer You need to choose a natural look. Use a bit of BB cream on your face, then apply a light pink lip balm on your lips. I prefer to apply only mascara to my eyes, but you can use eyeshadow if you want. Then do a casual but cute hairstyle, like a ponytail with bangs.
- Question What if I’m not allowed to wear makeup to school? Just keep your skin looking nice by washing your face and moisturizing every day. You don’t need makeup to look good.
See more answers Ask a Question 200 characters left Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. Submit Advertisement
- Know your school’s rules regarding uniform requirements and makeup restrictions. While you’ll have to follow them, you may still be able to adjust your wardrobe or makeup to reflect your own style.
- A good tip would be never change because of how much makeup you put on. If it is just because of a boy don’t change yourself.
- Never put too much make up on your blemishes, especially if it is acne. If you need to put make up on, put only a light layer on so that it just covers it. It is best to leave it, it will heal quicker. After wearing make up, wash your face very well, so it doesn’t clog your pores and make your acne worse.
Show More Tips Advertisement Article Summary X You can look beautiful at school by maintaining a natural, healthy appearance and sticking to simple makeup routines. Wash your face 2 to 3 times a day with a mild cleanser, which will help remove excess oil and prevent acne.
After you wash your face, apply a moisturizer to keep your skin looking healthy and stop it from drying out. If you have any pimples or blemishes, use a small amount of concealer or foundation. When it comes to makeup, apply a foundation all over to even out your skin tone. Then, put a light blush on your cheeks and fill in your eyebrows to accentuate your brow line.
If you’re in a hurry, dampen your hands with some water and run them through your hair to reduce frizz and create a cool messy look. For tips on how to add lip gloss or a lipstick, keep reading! Did this summary help you? Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 257,536 times.
View complete answer
How can I be cute to my crush in school?
Download Article Download Article When you have a crush on someone, it’s natural that you’d want to look great whenever they’re around! Luckily, there are plenty of things you can do to look your best, from taking good care of your body to wearing clothes that flatter your figure.
- 1 Keep a regular sleeping schedule so you get plenty of rest, Sticking to a regular sleep schedule can help you get a better night’s sleep, so try to go to bed at the same time every night, and wake up at the same time each morning. When you’re well-rested, you’re going to look refreshed, youthful, and energetic, so you’ll look great even if you run into your crush first thing in the morning!
- If you can, try to stick to the same schedule every night, even on the weekends. However, if you stay up late one night, try to make yourself wake up at your normal time so you don’t disrupt your schedule more than you have.
- 2 Maintain your personal hygiene every day. If you want your crush to find you attractive, it’s important to make sure you keep your body clean and cared for. Each day, take a shower or a bath, brush your teeth and floss, and wear deodorant.
- You should also wash your face and apply a lightweight facial moisturizer twice a day. Choose face products that are formulated for your skin type, like a gentle cream cleanser for dry skin or a foaming cleanser for oily skin.
- To make sure your hands look nice, keep your nails clean and trimmed.
- 3 Try wearing the color red to catch your crush’s eye. If you know you’re going to be around your crush, try grabbing an eye-catching color from your closet. For instance, you could go bold with a bright red top, or you could wear a neutral shirt with red accents for a more toned-down look. Red is the color of passion and love, so it’s a great way to send a signal to your crush!
- You can still impress your crush when you wear other colors besides red, especially if you see your crush every day. Try to pick colors that look good with your skin tone. For instance, if you have a warm skin tone, you might complement that by wearing colors like orange, yellow, and beige. If you have a cooler skin tone, you might look best in blues and greens.
- Remember, no matter what your personal style, you’ll look your best if your clothes are clean and wrinkle-free. Also, opt for clothing that skims across your figure for the most flattering fit. If your clothes are too tight, you might seem uncomfortable, and if they’re too baggy, you may come across as sloppy.
- 4 Take the time to style your hair before you see your crush. While the way you do your hair will depend on your haircut and your personal style, you’ll look your best if you take at least a little time in the mirror each morning. If you need to, use a product like mousse or hairspray to help your hair hold the style you choose.
- For instance, if you have short hair, you might use gel to create a spiky hairstyle if your style is edgy, or you might comb it behind your ears and hairspray it for a put-together look.
- If you have long hair, you might tie it in a neat braid or ponytail to keep it out of your face, you could straighten it so it lies flat, or you might use a curling wand to create beachy waves,
Having a Bad Hair Day? Try using a scarf, headband, or hat to cover your hair!
- 5 Use accessories to show your personal style. When you’re getting dressed, try to pick at least one accessory to jazz up your outfit. Sometimes the smallest touches can elevate your look from basic to amazing! For instance, even if you’re wearing a basic jeans-and-tee combo, you could change the whole feel of the outfit just by adding a pair of bold earrings, a choker, a cocktail ring, or a thick belt.
- Try to pick accessories that you feel reflect your personality. For instance, if you’re independent and rebellious, you might look for rockstar-inspired pieces, like a leather or canvas cuff bracelet, a flashy belt, or a studded choker.
- If you’re reserved and polished, you might prefer tasteful, classic jewelry, like pearl earrings, a pendant on a chain, or a nice watch.
- 6 Opt for natural-looking makeup if you wear any. It’s fine to use a little makeup to hide any blemishes or accentuate your favorite features. However, keep in mind that you want your crush to like you for you, so if you do wear makeup, it’s a good idea to keep it light and natural.
- For instance, for a simple everyday look, you might dot a little concealer on any blemishes and under your eyes, then fill in your brows with a brow pencil. Use your fingers to swipe a little highlighter across your cheekbones, then define your lashes by brushing on a light coat of mascara.
- 7 Practice taking selfies for a fun way to boost your self-image. When you have some free time at home, take a series of selfies of yourself. Practice making different faces and shoot the pictures from different angles until you find the most flattering shots. Seeing cute pictures of yourself is a great way to improve your confidence, so you’ll seem more self-assured when your crush is around.
- For a bold approach, try sending your favorite selfie to your crush. If you’re not quite ready for that, post it somewhere you know they’ll see it!
- If you choose to share your selfies on social media, just pick 1-2 of your favorites. If you share too many pictures of yourself, you might seem self-centered.
Tip: A selfie session is the perfect time to experiment with different outfits, hairstyles, and makeup techniques!
- 1 Smile and make eye contact when you see the person you like. Even if you’re talking to someone else, whenever you see your crush, try to glance their way to see if you can make quick eye contact. If you do meet eyes, give your crush a brief smile, then go back to what you’re doing. This will show that you’re confident and self-assured, and it will also show your crush that you noticed them.
- If you notice your crush is looking at you, make eye contact and hold their gaze for a few seconds, then smile and look away.
- Smiling can actually make you feel happier, so it might be worth it to force a smile even if you aren’t having the best day.
- Having a good sense of humor can make you seem cuter, too. When it’s appropriate, tell jokes or funny stories to get other people laughing, and don’t be shy about laughing at other people’s jokes!
- 2 Give your crush your full attention whenever they’re talking. Show your crush that you care about what they say by being a good listener, Whether you’re around your friends, your crush, or someone you hardly know, try to give others your undivided attention when they’re talking.
- For instance, if your crush says, “My aunt is having surgery on Thursday and I’m really worried about her,” you might text them early on Thursday to say something like, “Hey, I’m thinking about you and your family today.”
- Being a thoughtful person toward others—not necessarily just your crush—will make you seem more likable to your crush.
Tip: For an extra flirtatious approach, try leaning in close to your crush while they’re talking.
- 3 Compliment your crush to make them smile. Whenever you get the opportunity, try to point out when you notice something nice about the person you like, whether it’s their outfit or a great personality trait. If your crush sees that you’re generous with compliments, they may see you as a positive, kind person.
- For instance, you might say, “Jenny, I can’t believe how hard you worked on that presentation yesterday! You did so amazing!”
- You might also say something like, “Hey Chris, I love that haircut!”
- 4 Share your likes and dislikes with your crush to show your personality, Sometimes when you like someone, it can be tempting to try to relate to the things they like to try to impress them. However, you’ll seem more confident—and therefore more attractive—if you have your own unique interests.
- If you hate avocados and your crush loves them, don’t pretend to like them. Instead, show your independence by telling the truth. For instance, you could say, “I just can’t stand plain avocados, but I do love guacamole!”
- If you do have some of the same interests as your crush, try to focus on those, rather than things you might have different opinions on.
- It’s okay to hold a little bit about yourself back, too, so don’t feel like you have to tell your crush everything about you. Acting a little mysterious might even make your crush more interested!
- 5 Hang out with your crush’s friends to get to know your crush better. If you want to put yourself right in your crush’s line of sight, try making friends with people who are friends with your crush. Strike up a conversation with them in class, for instance, or sit by them while you eat lunch.
- Only do this if you actually like the other people. Otherwise, there’s a chance it could backfire, since they might annoy you or talk bad about you to your crush.
- Try not to give the impression that you might be interested in dating any of your crush’s friends! For instance, you might avoid being too physically affectionate with them, especially in front of your crush.
- 1 Take a deep breath if you start to feel nervous around your crush. Even if you seem cool and confident on the outside, sometimes you might notice that you get butterflies when your crush is around. Whenever you start to feel a little anxious, inhale slowly so the breath goes deep into your belly as you count to 4, then count to 4 again as you exhale.
- When you breathe deeply, it sends a signal to your body that everything is okay, so it will be easier to relax.
- 2 Strike a power pose around your crush to seem more confident. To have good posture when you’re sitting, try to sit up with your back straight, shoulders back, and head up. When you’re standing, place your feet about shoulder-width apart, push your shoulders back and your chest out, and hold your head high.
- If you look confident, you’ll feel more confident, and adjusting your posture is a great way to do that.
- Everybody can recognize a confident person by the way they carry themselves. In most circumstances, it doesn’t matter what you’re wearing, as long as you feel proud wearing it.
- Keeping your body language open is another good way to show your crush you’re interested. Avoid crossing your arms or legs, for instance, which can make you look unapproachable.
- 3 Use positive affirmations to help build yourself up. Spend time thinking about what makes you special. As you come up with things that you like about yourself, write them down, then repeat those things out loud to yourself. This will help boost your self-esteem, and that confidence will be visible to other people—including your crush.
- You might choose to say positive affirmations in the mirror each day as you get ready, or you might use them when you’re feeling especially vulnerable or anxious, like when your crush is around.
- For instance, you could tell yourself, “I’m smart and funny, and it’s going to be a good day!”
Add New Question
- Question So I’ve liked this boy at school for almost a year, and I’ve never said a word to him. He lowkey knows I do but how should I approach him? Connell Barrett is a Relationship Expert and the Founder and Executive Coach of Dating Transformation in New York City. Connell has over five years of experience as an international coach who helps men connect with women by unlocking their best, true, most confident selves. Dating Coach Expert Answer Be honest about how you feel! This way, your friend can confirm if they feel the same way.
- Question How do i get my crush to like me back. Heres my situation: well i kinda told him i liked him and asked him out and he said we should get to know eachother more before going out but i think he likes me Amy Gremillion Community Answer Spend time around him! Be yourself, so that way he can get a chance to get to know the real you. Then, he can decide whether he feels like you’re a good fit for each other. If he doesn’t, that’s okay—just keep being you and don’t put too much pressure on yourself to find someone to date.
- Question What do u do when your crush smiles at you back Amy Gremillion Community Answer Try walking up and saying hi! If you’re feeling shy, you could also wave at them as an extra acknowledgment.
Remember, even if your crush doesn’t like you back, it’s not a reflection on your worth as a person! It just means the two of you aren’t a good fit for each other.
Advertisement Article Summary X When you have a crush on someone, look and feel your best in front of them to really catch their eye. Keep a regular sleep schedule so you get plenty of rest, which will help you look and feel refreshed and energetic. You’ll also want to maintain your personal hygiene by showering or bathing daily, brushing and flossing your teeth regularly, and wearing deodorant.
View complete answer