Reasons Why School Uniforms Are Good?
9 Impressive Benefits of School Uniforms
- Cohesion and Equality.
- Group Identity.
- Increased Safety.
- Dress Code Equality.
- Reduced Potential for Bullying.
- Streamlined Morning Preparation.
- Safe and Practical.
- Less Distracting Learning Environment.
View complete answer
- 1 What do Dutch girls wear?
- 2 Why do uniforms matter?
- 3 How can I be cute in front of my crush?
What are the benefits of wearing uniform?
Wellbeing – School uniform plays a key role in promoting pride, self-confidence, and a feeling of belonging within the student body. These factors contribute to students’ wellbeing, removing the additional pressures of deciding what to wear and added stress of meeting the expectations of their peers.
View complete answer
Do Dutch students wear uniforms?
The education system in the Netherlands comprises a variety of types of schools and educational paths. Education is compulsory for children from the age of 5 until the age of 16, but most children start their primary education when they are 4 years old.
A pupil who has not obtained a diploma by the age of 16 will be required to continue to attend school until he or she has obtained a diploma or reached the age of 18. Schools are government funded but parents will be asked to contribute an amount for extracurricular activities. This is, on average, €45 per child per year in primary schools; about €100 per child per year in secondary schools.
International schools do not receive government subsidies; they charge a tuition fee of between €4,000 and €20,000 a year. The atmosphere at Dutch schools is rather informal. The teacher’s role is less authoritarian than in many other countries. For example, it is not unusual for pupils and teachers to call each other by their first names.
- How teachers and pupils address each other varies per school and even per teacher.
- This informal atmosphere is also seen in another aspect of school life: children don’t wear school uniforms.
- Children are required to go to school 5 days a week.
- School hours may vary from school to school.
- Primary schools do not have cafeterias; children have to bring their own lunch to school or go home for lunch.
The chart below shows the structure of the education system, in outline form:
View complete answer
What do Dutch girls wear?
The iconic pointed and curled hats with long dresses and aprons: this is the stereotypical Dutch girls’ outfit. It’s as typical as the Dutch monarchy, windmills and tulips – yet there’s so much more to it than just this familiar image. There are countless variations on the Dutch traditional costumes that we’re all familiar with, depending on the region, occasion and time of year.
View complete answer
Why do uniforms matter?
Four Reasons Why Wearing the School Uniform Matters The tradition of wearing uniforms has been around for decades. School uniforms in countries like Japan are considered an integral part of their culture. In the United States, uniforms receive mixed reactions from parents as some parents consider they hinder students’ freedom of expression.
School uniforms are a set of standardized clothing that may vary depending on the school. Today, many school kids miss their schools to avoid bullying and mockery by other students.
When children wear regular clothes, they compete to become the trendiest ones in their schools. Schools are more about fashion and less about education without school uniforms.
Wearing academy boys’ uniforms gives your little ones a sense of uniformity and helps them focus on their studies rather than the latest fashion trends.
Four Benefits of School Uniforms that will Boggle your Mind Prevent Discipline Issues Students who wear uniforms in their schools are more likely to respect their teachers and classmates. It helps create a more positive environment where students help each other and solve disputes wisely.
Sense of Unity School uniforms are more like sports jerseys that instill a sense of pride and unity when all team players wear them on the field. School uniforms help raise the feeling of uniformity and belonging. Improve Students’ Safety When all students are dressed in the same clothes, it is easier to determine who belongs to the school and who doesn’t.
It also prevents the need to hire additional security guards or staff. Money Savings School uniforms save parents from the hassles of buying the latest fashionable clothing brands to meet the varying fashion needs of their children. They can buy girls’ and boys’ uniforms on sale and save significant money.
Great Reasons to Choose Faith Uniforms At we offer a fantastic range of high-quality school uniforms at affordable prices. We are a small family-owned business serving customers in Los Angeles since 2010. We pride ourselves on our strong relationship with local manufacturers and small businesses, which helps us create a sustainable, prosperous, and resilient local economy.
What percentage of schools wear uniforms in the UK?
School uniform is worn in over 90% of secondary schools in England.
View complete answer
How can I be cute in front of my crush?
Download Article Download Article When you have a crush on someone, it’s natural that you’d want to look great whenever they’re around! Luckily, there are plenty of things you can do to look your best, from taking good care of your body to wearing clothes that flatter your figure.
- 1 Keep a regular sleeping schedule so you get plenty of rest, Sticking to a regular sleep schedule can help you get a better night’s sleep, so try to go to bed at the same time every night, and wake up at the same time each morning. When you’re well-rested, you’re going to look refreshed, youthful, and energetic, so you’ll look great even if you run into your crush first thing in the morning!
- If you can, try to stick to the same schedule every night, even on the weekends. However, if you stay up late one night, try to make yourself wake up at your normal time so you don’t disrupt your schedule more than you have.
- 2 Maintain your personal hygiene every day. If you want your crush to find you attractive, it’s important to make sure you keep your body clean and cared for. Each day, take a shower or a bath, brush your teeth and floss, and wear deodorant.
- You should also wash your face and apply a lightweight facial moisturizer twice a day. Choose face products that are formulated for your skin type, like a gentle cream cleanser for dry skin or a foaming cleanser for oily skin.
- To make sure your hands look nice, keep your nails clean and trimmed.
- 3 Try wearing the color red to catch your crush’s eye. If you know you’re going to be around your crush, try grabbing an eye-catching color from your closet. For instance, you could go bold with a bright red top, or you could wear a neutral shirt with red accents for a more toned-down look. Red is the color of passion and love, so it’s a great way to send a signal to your crush!
- You can still impress your crush when you wear other colors besides red, especially if you see your crush every day. Try to pick colors that look good with your skin tone. For instance, if you have a warm skin tone, you might complement that by wearing colors like orange, yellow, and beige. If you have a cooler skin tone, you might look best in blues and greens.
- Remember, no matter what your personal style, you’ll look your best if your clothes are clean and wrinkle-free. Also, opt for clothing that skims across your figure for the most flattering fit. If your clothes are too tight, you might seem uncomfortable, and if they’re too baggy, you may come across as sloppy.
- 4 Take the time to style your hair before you see your crush. While the way you do your hair will depend on your haircut and your personal style, you’ll look your best if you take at least a little time in the mirror each morning. If you need to, use a product like mousse or hairspray to help your hair hold the style you choose.
- For instance, if you have short hair, you might use gel to create a spiky hairstyle if your style is edgy, or you might comb it behind your ears and hairspray it for a put-together look.
- If you have long hair, you might tie it in a neat braid or ponytail to keep it out of your face, you could straighten it so it lies flat, or you might use a curling wand to create beachy waves,
Having a Bad Hair Day? Try using a scarf, headband, or hat to cover your hair!
- 5 Use accessories to show your personal style. When you’re getting dressed, try to pick at least one accessory to jazz up your outfit. Sometimes the smallest touches can elevate your look from basic to amazing! For instance, even if you’re wearing a basic jeans-and-tee combo, you could change the whole feel of the outfit just by adding a pair of bold earrings, a choker, a cocktail ring, or a thick belt.
- Try to pick accessories that you feel reflect your personality. For instance, if you’re independent and rebellious, you might look for rockstar-inspired pieces, like a leather or canvas cuff bracelet, a flashy belt, or a studded choker.
- If you’re reserved and polished, you might prefer tasteful, classic jewelry, like pearl earrings, a pendant on a chain, or a nice watch.
- 6 Opt for natural-looking makeup if you wear any. It’s fine to use a little makeup to hide any blemishes or accentuate your favorite features. However, keep in mind that you want your crush to like you for you, so if you do wear makeup, it’s a good idea to keep it light and natural.
- For instance, for a simple everyday look, you might dot a little concealer on any blemishes and under your eyes, then fill in your brows with a brow pencil. Use your fingers to swipe a little highlighter across your cheekbones, then define your lashes by brushing on a light coat of mascara.
- 7 Practice taking selfies for a fun way to boost your self-image. When you have some free time at home, take a series of selfies of yourself. Practice making different faces and shoot the pictures from different angles until you find the most flattering shots. Seeing cute pictures of yourself is a great way to improve your confidence, so you’ll seem more self-assured when your crush is around.
- For a bold approach, try sending your favorite selfie to your crush. If you’re not quite ready for that, post it somewhere you know they’ll see it!
- If you choose to share your selfies on social media, just pick 1-2 of your favorites. If you share too many pictures of yourself, you might seem self-centered.
Tip: A selfie session is the perfect time to experiment with different outfits, hairstyles, and makeup techniques!
- 1 Smile and make eye contact when you see the person you like. Even if you’re talking to someone else, whenever you see your crush, try to glance their way to see if you can make quick eye contact. If you do meet eyes, give your crush a brief smile, then go back to what you’re doing. This will show that you’re confident and self-assured, and it will also show your crush that you noticed them.
- If you notice your crush is looking at you, make eye contact and hold their gaze for a few seconds, then smile and look away.
- Smiling can actually make you feel happier, so it might be worth it to force a smile even if you aren’t having the best day.
- Having a good sense of humor can make you seem cuter, too. When it’s appropriate, tell jokes or funny stories to get other people laughing, and don’t be shy about laughing at other people’s jokes!
- 2 Give your crush your full attention whenever they’re talking. Show your crush that you care about what they say by being a good listener, Whether you’re around your friends, your crush, or someone you hardly know, try to give others your undivided attention when they’re talking.
- For instance, if your crush says, “My aunt is having surgery on Thursday and I’m really worried about her,” you might text them early on Thursday to say something like, “Hey, I’m thinking about you and your family today.”
- Being a thoughtful person toward others—not necessarily just your crush—will make you seem more likable to your crush.
Tip: For an extra flirtatious approach, try leaning in close to your crush while they’re talking.
- 3 Compliment your crush to make them smile. Whenever you get the opportunity, try to point out when you notice something nice about the person you like, whether it’s their outfit or a great personality trait. If your crush sees that you’re generous with compliments, they may see you as a positive, kind person.
- For instance, you might say, “Jenny, I can’t believe how hard you worked on that presentation yesterday! You did so amazing!”
- You might also say something like, “Hey Chris, I love that haircut!”
- 4 Share your likes and dislikes with your crush to show your personality, Sometimes when you like someone, it can be tempting to try to relate to the things they like to try to impress them. However, you’ll seem more confident—and therefore more attractive—if you have your own unique interests.
- If you hate avocados and your crush loves them, don’t pretend to like them. Instead, show your independence by telling the truth. For instance, you could say, “I just can’t stand plain avocados, but I do love guacamole!”
- If you do have some of the same interests as your crush, try to focus on those, rather than things you might have different opinions on.
- It’s okay to hold a little bit about yourself back, too, so don’t feel like you have to tell your crush everything about you. Acting a little mysterious might even make your crush more interested!
- 5 Hang out with your crush’s friends to get to know your crush better. If you want to put yourself right in your crush’s line of sight, try making friends with people who are friends with your crush. Strike up a conversation with them in class, for instance, or sit by them while you eat lunch.
- Only do this if you actually like the other people. Otherwise, there’s a chance it could backfire, since they might annoy you or talk bad about you to your crush.
- Try not to give the impression that you might be interested in dating any of your crush’s friends! For instance, you might avoid being too physically affectionate with them, especially in front of your crush.
- 1 Take a deep breath if you start to feel nervous around your crush. Even if you seem cool and confident on the outside, sometimes you might notice that you get butterflies when your crush is around. Whenever you start to feel a little anxious, inhale slowly so the breath goes deep into your belly as you count to 4, then count to 4 again as you exhale.
- When you breathe deeply, it sends a signal to your body that everything is okay, so it will be easier to relax.
- 2 Strike a power pose around your crush to seem more confident. To have good posture when you’re sitting, try to sit up with your back straight, shoulders back, and head up. When you’re standing, place your feet about shoulder-width apart, push your shoulders back and your chest out, and hold your head high.
- If you look confident, you’ll feel more confident, and adjusting your posture is a great way to do that.
- Everybody can recognize a confident person by the way they carry themselves. In most circumstances, it doesn’t matter what you’re wearing, as long as you feel proud wearing it.
- Keeping your body language open is another good way to show your crush you’re interested. Avoid crossing your arms or legs, for instance, which can make you look unapproachable.
- 3 Use positive affirmations to help build yourself up. Spend time thinking about what makes you special. As you come up with things that you like about yourself, write them down, then repeat those things out loud to yourself. This will help boost your self-esteem, and that confidence will be visible to other people—including your crush.
- You might choose to say positive affirmations in the mirror each day as you get ready, or you might use them when you’re feeling especially vulnerable or anxious, like when your crush is around.
- For instance, you could tell yourself, “I’m smart and funny, and it’s going to be a good day!”
Add New Question
- Question So I’ve liked this boy at school for almost a year, and I’ve never said a word to him. He lowkey knows I do but how should I approach him? Connell Barrett is a Relationship Expert and the Founder and Executive Coach of Dating Transformation in New York City. Connell has over five years of experience as an international coach who helps men connect with women by unlocking their best, true, most confident selves. Dating Coach Expert Answer Be honest about how you feel! This way, your friend can confirm if they feel the same way.
- Question How do i get my crush to like me back. Heres my situation: well i kinda told him i liked him and asked him out and he said we should get to know eachother more before going out but i think he likes me Amy Gremillion Community Answer Spend time around him! Be yourself, so that way he can get a chance to get to know the real you. Then, he can decide whether he feels like you’re a good fit for each other. If he doesn’t, that’s okay—just keep being you and don’t put too much pressure on yourself to find someone to date.
- Question What do u do when your crush smiles at you back Amy Gremillion Community Answer Try walking up and saying hi! If you’re feeling shy, you could also wave at them as an extra acknowledgment.
See more answers Ask a Question 200 characters left Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. Submit Advertisement
Remember, even if your crush doesn’t like you back, it’s not a reflection on your worth as a person! It just means the two of you aren’t a good fit for each other.
Advertisement Article Summary X When you have a crush on someone, look and feel your best in front of them to really catch their eye. Keep a regular sleep schedule so you get plenty of rest, which will help you look and feel refreshed and energetic. You’ll also want to maintain your personal hygiene by showering or bathing daily, brushing and flossing your teeth regularly, and wearing deodorant.
View complete answer
What do you wear to school?
Download Article Download Article Wearing the right clothes for school can have a major effect on your confidence. There is a lot of pressure to look good, but to also feel comfortable. If you take the time to find great fitting clothes, and prepare your look before you go to bed, you can wake up in the morning ready to put on an outfit that helps you feel great and ready for the day.
- 1 Take your shower in the evening. When you wake up in the morning, all you have to do is wash your face. If you need your morning shower to help wake up, go ahead and take it, but try to just wash your body, and leave your hair dry to save time.
- 2 Plan what you are going to wear before you go to bed. Go through your wardrobe, and pull out the clothes you want to wear. Then, decide what accessories or shoes you want to pair with your outfit. This will save you from trying to decide what matches in the morning. Also, it will keep you from frantically searching for a certain top or missing shoe in the morning. Your outfit will look more put together, and you will have less stress in the morning. Advertisement
- 3 Leave yourself enough time to get ready. You may have stayed up late, but you need to avoid hitting the snooze button. The longer you stay in bed, the less time you have to get ready. It may be tempting, but you will regret it when you are trying to look good for the day.
- Try to give yourself at least thirty minutes in the morning to get ready.
- The best way to feel refreshed in the morning, and be ready to get out of bed, is to get plenty of sleep each night. Try to set a bedtime routine that allows you to get at least eight hours of sleep every night.
- 1 Find great fitting jeans. Jeans are the perfect school staple that can be worn just about every day. Jeans come in a variety of different colors and washes so you never have to feel bored wearing them. Also, you can mix up the fit by having skinny jeans, boy-cut jeans, or flare jeans.
- 2 Wear a fun skirt. Longer skirts that hit the knee are a great way to stay casual, but step up your look. Wear flowing skirts that fall away from your body, and pair them with casual tops likes T-shirts, long sleeve shirts, or blouses. You can choose any pattern or color skirt that you want, just be sure the fit is not too tight or too short.
- 3 Choose classic tops. An easy way to look chic for school is to find simple tops you can wear repeatedly. Find classic cut tops such as crew necks, V-necks, and collared shirts. Buy neutral colors like black, white, navy, brown, and gray that are solid colors or have stripes. You can mix and match these tops with any style jean or skirt.
- The majority of your tops should be neutral. You should only have a few special tops such as a shirt with rhinestones or words that you wear occasionally.
- 4 Wear complimentary colors. Modern fashion includes all sorts of styles and color combinations, but there are certain colors that clash together and should not be paired up. To create an outfit that is complimentary together, keep color in mind. Colors that are directly opposite of each other on the color wheel are considered complementary such as blue and orange, pink and green, and yellow and purple.
- For example, you could wear a pink shirt with a green cardigan, or a blue skirt with an orange sweater. Keep the color wheel in mind, but do not be afraid to match other colors you think work well together.
- 5 Add versatile pieces to your wardrobe. Everyone needs to have essential pieces in their wardrobe that can be easily mixed and matched to any outfit. Here is a list of pieces you should invest in and how to wear them:
- A plain white T-shirt is great on its own or for layering. You can wear it under a sweater, over a tank top, paired with a cardigan, tucked into a skirt, or left free with a pair of jeans.
- A striped shirt, in any color, looks great with a solid, floral, or plaid skirt or jeans. Add your favorite cardigan, and you will create a classic look.
- Dark denim looks great on everyone. Whether the jeans are skinny, bootleg, or flare cut, they will pair perfectly with a striped shirt, floral blouse, or sweater.
- Over-sized cardigans are a must have for current trends. You can never have too many cardigans to pair with your T-shirts, blouses, tank tops, or button downs. Start off with basic colors such as black, blue, and brown, and then accumulate more in brighter colors and designs that you can pair with just about any top.
- 6 Wear comfortable shoes. As the seasons change, and your outfits, your shoes should as well. It can be boring wearing the same flats, tennis shoes, or boots every day. Allow yourself several options for shoes, and just be sure they are all comfortable.
- Ballet flats are the perfect shoe to dress up or dress down, and they are very comfortable.
- Have a black and brown shoe option. This will help you always have a pair of shoes to match any outfit.
- Steer away from wearing high heels to school. Unless you have a special school function, there is no need for a shoe over three inches. If you do wear a shoe like a stiletto, you might get other students questioning your shoe choice.
- 7 Complete your look with accessories. You can make your casual outfits more interesting by adding jewelry such as a bracelet, earrings, necklace, or ring. Do not go overboard with your look as it is better to keep it simple by just adding one or two pieces.
- Statement jewelry, like larger necklaces, may not be the best way to go for a school look. Opt for more delicate pieces when you are trying to create a look that is school appropriate.
- 1 Find the perfect blue jeans. Every guy needs to have a pair of great fitting jeans. The exact fit is up to you, but they should fit you properly. Pants that do not stay up, and sag down, are not appropriate or appealing for school.
- Have several pairs of blue jeans in different washes such as light, medium, and dark wash.
- Black jeans are also a great staple item for a guy’s closet.
- 2 Have a variety of tops. Try to have different colors, styles, and fits in your closet to enhance your overall style. Besides the plain white T, you should also have several polo shirts, a few lightweight long-sleeve shirts, and some other crew neck tops in various colors and designs.
- Be sure to have cozy sweaters to wear come winter in several colors such as brown, black, blue, and green.
- 3 Wear collared shirts and button ups. Throughout the year, especially when the weather gets cooler, you will want to have a few button up shirts with a collar. Whether these are cotton or flannel, it will be a great way to enhance your style, and stay warm.
- 4 Have a simple hoodie. A hoodie is the perfect way to stay warm, and keep your look casual for school. Since your hoodie is meant to be worn almost everyday during cooler seasons, opt for a neutral color with either no design, or one that is simple so that your hoodie will match the rest of your wardrobe.
- A lighter or thinner hoodie is a good way to layer with a button down shirt underneath.
- 5 Wear complimentary colors. Modern fashion includes all sorts of styles and color combinations, but there are certain colors that clash together and should not be paired up. To create an outfit that is complimentary together, keep color in mind. Colors that are directly opposite of each other on the color wheel are considered complementary such as blue and orange, pink and green, and yellow and purple.
- For example, you could wear an orange shirt with a blue checkered button down, or a dark green hoodie with a purple polo. Keep the color wheel in mind, but do not be afraid to match other colors you think work well together.
- 6 Create classic looks. It can be easy to create a timeless, casual look for school by pairing staple wardrobe pieces together. It is all about layering. No matter what season it is, layering your tops together with a great pair of denim is always a great look. Here are some wardrobe ideas to follow:
- Always start with a basic T-shirt. A white T-shirt is good for everyday, but you can mix up your look with a variety of colors in a crew neck or V-neck cut.
- Add a polo or button down shirt over your plain T-shirt. If you are wearing a colored T-shirt, be sure that the shirt you wear over is complimentary. So if you are wearing a red T-shirt, try wearing a blue polo, or a blue checkered button down.
- Wear a hoodie or cardigan. Depending on the season, you can add a third layer to keep your look interesting. Cardigans and hoodies are better to leave neutral so you can combine them with more pieces. Try a beige cardigan over your blue checkered button down, or a black hoodie.
- 7 Stick with comfortable shoes. Unless you are required to wear dress shoes, keep your footwear casual. Shoe styles such as sneakers, saddle shoes, or canvas options are a great way to keep your look school ready. Black shoes pair with everything, but you can try wearing brown shoes when your wardrobe has Earth tones such as browns, greens, and blues.
- 1 Follow the school dress code. Every school has a different set of rules that outline what you are allowed to wear. Although these rules vary, most schools require you to dress on the conservative side, and never show your midriff. Check out your specific school rules in the school handbook, or by asking an administrator at the school.
- 2 Dress casually. Although you might be tempted to wear your best Friday night outfit to school, you have to remember that school is not a party. You are better off dressing comfortably. Regardless of the dress code, conservative outfits that are cute and casual are always the best option. If you show up to school too formally, others might think you are trying too hard.
- Keep in mind, you want to dress in a way that allows your teachers to have respect for you and not be distracted by your revealing clothes.
- 3 Be sure your clothes fit well. Any attention you receive for your clothes should be positive, and not because your shirt is ultra low, or your pants are too tight. You do not want to find yourself breaking school rules and getting in trouble for inappropriate clothes.
- Raise your arms in the air, and if your stomach shows, do not wear it to school.
- Bend over and touch your toes to check your pants. If you find that your underwear sits higher than the top of your pants, it may be time to get rid of them.
- Bend over, and check the top of your shirt. If you have a lot of cleavage showing, pick a shirt that is more conservative.
- Do not wear a shirt that shows your bra strap. Many schools require you to have at least three fingers of coverage on your shoulders.
- Check the length of your skirt, dress, or shorts by putting your arms straight down by your side. If the length is shorter than your finger tips, it is not appropriate for school.
Add New Question
- Question What should I wear if I want to look like I’m not trying super hard on the first day of school? Sheila A. Anderson Certified Image Consultant & International Branding Icon Sheila A. Anderson is a Certified Image Consultant, International Branding Icon, and the Founder of Image Power Play, an impression management and personal branding company. With over three decades of experience, she specializes in empowering corporate professionals to raise their personal image to meet the value of their brand. Certified Image Consultant & International Branding Icon Expert Answer If you’re looking to keep it casual and you don’t want to stand out, I’d recommend wearing neutral colors and keeping your outfit mostly monochromatic. If you don’t overdo it with the colors, your outfit won’t draw a ton of attention.
- Question How can I make my school uniform more interesting? Sheila A. Anderson Certified Image Consultant & International Branding Icon Sheila A. Anderson is a Certified Image Consultant, International Branding Icon, and the Founder of Image Power Play, an impression management and personal branding company. With over three decades of experience, she specializes in empowering corporate professionals to raise their personal image to meet the value of their brand. Certified Image Consultant & International Branding Icon Expert Answer If your school has a dress code, you probably don’t have that much freedom in the clothing department. However, you’re probably allowed to wear some accessories! Scarves, belts, hats, and statement jewelry are all fun ways to play up a boring school uniform.
- Question What’s a good way to reinvent my look for a new school year? Sheila A. Anderson Certified Image Consultant & International Branding Icon Sheila A. Anderson is a Certified Image Consultant, International Branding Icon, and the Founder of Image Power Play, an impression management and personal branding company. With over three decades of experience, she specializes in empowering corporate professionals to raise their personal image to meet the value of their brand. Certified Image Consultant & International Branding Icon Expert Answer Change your hairstyle! Getting a brand new hairstyle is one of the quickest and easiest ways to totally change your look without buying new clothing or going overboard with a brand new wardrobe.
See more answers Ask a Question 200 characters left Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. Submit Advertisement Article Summary X To dress well for school, choose well-fitting, but comfortable clothes with colors that complement each other.
- Whether you’re a boy or a girl, it’s tough to beat a pair of great-fitting jeans.
- They can be worn just about every day and they go well with most shirts and tops.
- Speaking of tops, choose simple ones that you can wear over and over again.
- Neutral colors like black, white, and navy go well with most everything.
Plus, you can use accessories like earrings, watches, or other jewelry to add to your look. It’s also a good idea to have a simple hoodie that you can wear to stay warm and keep your look casual and relaxed. But be sure to follow your school’s dress code when you’re deciding what to wear.
View complete answer
What are the advantages of corporate attire?
CORPORATE WEAR ENHANCES THE COMPANY’S IMAGE – Your company’s image depends on your staff, as they are seen by clients or customers. Uniformity creates the impression of “wherever I go, I will receive the same service/professionalism”. Corporate wear adds value to your company’s brand.
View complete answer